Old 06-03-2010, 11:20 AM   #1
TheKdd
Your mama what?

My Mood: Volatile
Thanked 6,523 Times in 4,382 Posts
Groans: 214
Groaned at 167 Times in 158 Posts
Default Bret Michaels, new AI judge?

Since performing on the finale of American Idol in May, Bret Michaels has now emerged as the new favorite to replace Simon Cowell as an American Idol judge, who has now left an open seat at the judges table after nine seasons. The show, and Simon himself, took note of the reception Bret Michaels received that night, and is now looking a bit closer at him, sources say.

Michaels had said that he ignored the advice of his MDs, and did the show anyway, performing a duet with 3rd place finalist Casey James. Michaels, who as you know has been in and out of the hospital recently is still recovering from his near fatal brain hemorrhage and recent stroke, received a standing ovation from the Idol crowd when he came out crooning "Every Rose has it's Thorn."

Simon said "Actually he'd be good. He's funny. He's got experience. He'd be a good choice, and you saw the audience reaction to him. They love him."

But this watcher asks, would it wear off? Do we love Bret that much? And... would Bret leave the music road (still against his Doctors better judgement) to do the show? What do you think?

My Karma ran over your dogma.
~

BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Early Bird Special)

TheKdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:34 AM   #2
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

My Mood: Sad
Thanked 1,863 Times in 1,297 Posts
Groans: 181
Groaned at 24 Times in 22 Posts

Wow, that's old news to me. He was on a radio station out here in nowhereland doing a phone interview and he said he'd be honored to be the AI judge. He said it would be a gig he'd like to do. I think it would be cool. I think he'd be upfront, honest but with kindness in it. And man oh man, I could stand looking at him. I'd go back to watching AI to see him. Oh boy!

But they also said he was among quite a few on the list to replace Simon.
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
grandmamichelf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #3
Tina
Bronze Yakkster/Admin Asst.

Thanked 1,759 Times in 1,221 Posts
Groans: 19
Groaned at 16 Times in 12 Posts

i might start watching ait again if Bret is a judge.
I heard he's having a baby now??

ELVIS has left the building!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-03-2010, 12:11 PM   #4
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

My Mood: Devilish
Thanked 5,713 Times in 4,105 Posts
Groans: 259
Groaned at 138 Times in 129 Posts

not so sure....

Mystycl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:16 PM   #5
grandmamichelf
Bodyguard

My Mood: Sad
Thanked 1,863 Times in 1,297 Posts
Groans: 181
Groaned at 24 Times in 22 Posts

I'll only keep watching if they have talent worth watching though. Even Bret won't draw me in for that long.
Do not walk in front of me, I will step on you. Do not walk beside me, I will bitch slap you. Do not walk behind me, I will turn around and kick you. I did not come through time and space to bandy words with a witless worm.

Grandma's looking for a grill. If you don't know what that means, you don't know Grandma.
grandmamichelf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:20 PM   #6
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

My Mood: Roflmao
Thanked 1,020 Times in 909 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 81 Times in 72 Posts

I'd LOVE it if Bret were a judge, that would fucking rock!

R.I.P Captain Phil

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
— David Sedaris, Barrel Fever
KaysarRocks is offline   Reply With Quote