Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 12:54 AM   #1
TheKdd
Your mama what?

My Mood: Cynical
Thanked 5,957 Times in 4,005 Posts
Groans: 212
Groaned at 162 Times in 153 Posts
Exclamation Ask Shelly or Adam a Question!

Ask the evicted HG a question... as usual, please include a question for both, just in case.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
~

BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Early Bird Special)

Old 09-01-2011, 01:08 AM   #2
Yellowdog
Senior Yakster

My Mood: Dead
Thanked 3,958 Times in 2,648 Posts
Groans: 32
Groaned at 175 Times in 148 Posts

Shelly: Do you still feel that Jeff and Jordan's outrage for you was unwarranted or can you now see how Jordan especially would be upset because you two seemed close beyond just the game?

Adam: What would your speech have been had you made final two, considering you have probably accomplished less than anybody ever has in the history of Big Brother?

Follow up question: No, seriously, you have added nothing to this season. How did you expect to get enough votes?

Second follow up question: Listen, I'm not even playing around. Are you always this useless, or is it just in this game that you are useless, because I think we would all really like to know?

Last edited by Yellowdog; 09-01-2011 at 01:14 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yellowdog For This Useful Post:
grandmamichelf (09-01-2011), Shiny Beige (09-01-2011), TheKdd (09-01-2011)
Old 09-01-2011, 04:28 AM   #3
Hapyhouswf
VIP Yakkster

My Mood: Happy
Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

Shelly: Was the way you played both sides in the game your original game plan, if so why?

Adam: You had always been loyal to your alliance, Why did you "jump ship" after Jeff left?

The Police are looking for a suspect described as
sexy, funny and great in bed.

You are safe, but Where can I hide?

OMG to funny not to share!!

Old 09-01-2011, 05:29 AM   #4
Kristin
Senior Yakster

My Mood: Nerdy
Thanked 2,743 Times in 2,007 Posts
Groans: 6
Groaned at 34 Times in 31 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowdog View Post
Shelly: Do you still feel that Jeff and Jordan's outrage for you was unwarranted or can you now see how Jordan especially would be upset because you two seemed close beyond just the game?

Adam: What would your speech have been had you made final two, considering you have probably accomplished less than anybody ever has in the history of Big Brother?

Follow up question: No, seriously, you have added nothing to this season. How did you expect to get enough votes?

Second follow up question: Listen, I'm not even playing around. Are you always this useless, or is it just in this game that you are useless, because I think we would all really like to know?
LMFAO!!
Old 09-01-2011, 05:32 AM   #5
Kristin
Senior Yakster

My Mood: Nerdy
Thanked 2,743 Times in 2,007 Posts
Groans: 6
Groaned at 34 Times in 31 Posts

Shelly: From day one you were saying that you couldn't lie because of your job and your daughter, but then you turned into the biggest liar of the season and possibly every season of Big Brother. How will you justify this when you get home, especially to Josie?

Adam: What were you thinking when Daniele told you that if you voted her out, Evel Dick wouldn't like you?
The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Useful Post:
Hapyhouswf (09-01-2011)
Old 09-01-2011, 05:48 AM   #6
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

My Mood: Roflmao
Thanked 1,020 Times in 909 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 81 Times in 72 Posts

Shelly: You swore on your daughter to Josie that you wouldn't turn you back on her and Jeff. As a fan I realize obviously you have to make game moves but how will you justify this to your daughter, using her name in a lie?

Shelly: Do you feel it was appropriate to talk so brutally about Rachel, including saying you'd push her down the stairs to abort her baby were she pregnant, as well as takingn a stuffed dog, when you wanted to set a good example?

Adam: If you hadn't won a single competition but still got to the end, what would your argument have been to win the game?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P Captain Phil

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
— David Sedaris, Barrel Fever

Old 09-01-2011, 11:25 AM   #7
kmteach
Member/Live Feed Updater

My Mood: Bookworm
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts

Shelly:
As far as I know, Daniele never asked you to campaign for her... so what was the logic behind doing so? And do you believe this single act is what led to your eviction?
Why did you take Rachel's stuffed dog and why did it take you so long to return it?

Adam:
If you now regret turning your back on Jordan, why did you do so in the first place?
Had Jeff not been evicted and Porsche still won HoH, would you have gone with the newbies alliance or stayed with him & Jordan?

VOTED AS YAKSTER WITH THE BEST AVATAR - 2010!!
And here's the winning avatar:

Old 09-01-2011, 12:04 PM   #8
Sphinx
YakBB2 WINNER & #EvilQueen!

My Mood: Balanced
Thanked 3,958 Times in 2,681 Posts
Groans: 375
Groaned at 132 Times in 125 Posts

Shelly: Why did you incessantly claim that you were 41 year's old and too immature to deal with matters, such as stealing someone's stuffed animal, when it was precisely you that was displaying petulantly childish behavior?
Old 09-01-2011, 12:34 PM   #9
Yellowdog
Senior Yakster

My Mood: Dead
Thanked 3,958 Times in 2,648 Posts
Groans: 32
Groaned at 175 Times in 148 Posts

Something tells me that a good portion of these are going to need edited or they will never be allowed through..lol

Old 09-01-2011, 01:37 PM   #10
shellyl1107
Junior Yakster

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Shelly

How will you justify all of the lying to your daughter? When you cried about lying and said you wanted to set a good example for you daughter was that an act to make people think that you would not tell any lies on the show?
Closed Thread