Notices

Big Brother 14 Premier July 12th! Houseguests have already moved in!

Big Brother 14 Houseguests
Big Brother

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
Yak Nicholson
The One and Only

Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Want to Win FREE Big Brother 14 Feeds?

Want FREE Big Brother 14 Live Feeds? Read On! Our Superpass Live Feeds contest is back!

Please note, as of this publication, the Superpass Early Bird Special has not yet gone LIVE. The contest begins when RealPlayer kicks off the sale. Keep your eye out here and on our Twitter page for when the sale begins. Until then, any subscriptions to RealPlayer Superpass will not encompass the Early Bird Special.

As you know, the Big Brother Early Bird Special is in full swing! For just $29.99, you can get the entire season of Big Brother, straight through the finale. The special INCLUDES the mobile feeds this year. So for this one low price, you can watch the feeds on your computer and mobile devices – with no extra charges. Wondering what else Real Player will have new this year for Big Brother fans? Live Feed Rewind and One Click Screen Grabs, Updated Flashback with Easy Link Sharing, Streamlined Live Feed and Chat Experience, and Live Events Almost Everyday.

This special doesn’t last long however, so you are going to want to hurry! Once Big Brother premieres, on July 12th, the special ends, and you’ll pay a monthly fee.

One good reason to order early is the shows Real Player is having! Real is bound to build on last year’s pre-season coverage and provide us with wall to wall Big Brother coverage as rumors fly, the finalists are notified and the cast is finalized! If you don’t have the feeds, you will miss it! Superpass is also looking for new hosts right now! By ordering the Early Bird Special, you can find out how you can become a Superpass Host!

A lot of new things going on this year! But I digress… you want to know how to get your feeds FREE don’t you? Well, here’s the deal. We here at the Yak are bringing back our feeds contest! Other sites are bound to have similar contests to win your feeds, and we have herd (get it, Yak… herd) your call! We are offering a chance to win back the cost of your feeds, $29.99. We will select one lucky winner and refund your cost. We figure that other places will receive 1000′s (if not more) of orders (and growing), so your chances of actually winning is, well, dismal at best, right? Well, have no fear Big Brother fans, we are here to offer you the same, with MUCH better odds!

So, let’s not stretch this out any longer… Here is how to enter (3 different methods) to win your Big Brother Feed purchase price:

To enter using Twitter: Purchase the Feeds through the Early Bird Special, using the links on our site (or the above banner) Tweet the following (copy/paste) on Twitter letting us know you made your purchase: I just entered to win my #BB14 Feeds + Mobile @YakkityYaks with MUCH better odds! http://tinyurl.com/yybbfeeds #yakbbwin

To enter using Facebook: Purchase the feeds through the Early Bird Special using the links on our site. (Or the above banner) “Like” us on Facebook. (Search YakkityYaks) or just CLICK HERE to go directly to our FB page. Post (Copy/Paste) this on our wall and in your status on Facebook: I just entered to win my Big Brother 14 Live Feeds AND Mobile feeds at YakkityYaks.com! Come join me!

If you do not do Twitter or Facebook, you can still enter!: Purchase the Feeds using the links/banners on our site. (Or the above Banner) Register as a member in our Forum. (You will want to anyway, cause we are pretty cool!) You can Register HERE. Respond to THIS THREAD that you purchased the feeds through our site.

That’s it! We will do the rest, and one lucky winner will have their $29.99 refunded, and enjoy free feeds all Summer, not to mention all the cool recaps, updates and spoilers that the Yak provides! It’s a win/win! So what are you waiting for? Make your purchase today!

As we previously announced, portion of the proceeds we collect from selling Big Brother Live Feeds will be going towards a charity. The winning Yakkster’s purchase will NOT be in vain, as your purchase will still count towards our charitable donation. Not only will you receive a full refund, but we will still be including your support in our donation.

***Contest runs through the premier of Big Brother East Coast time. Winner will be revealed following the premier of Big Brother, West Coast Time. The winner will be announced on the YakkityYaks front page, in the YakkityYaks Forum, on Twitter and on Facebook. The Yak will then send a private message through the method you used to enter with details on how to claim your feeds refund, so please do not un-follow or delete your accounts as we will have no way to contact you and verify you are the winner. We do verify the orders were made through our links. The Yak reserves the right to add even more winners depending on the number of orders, so tell your friends!
Yak Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:16 AM   #2
Shiny Beige
Silver Yakkster

My Mood: Sunshine
Thanked 1,233 Times in 857 Posts
Groans: 206
Groaned at 22 Times in 20 Posts

The Yakstaff party fund is NOT a charity.
I hope you will identify your charity when you make the donation.
Shiny Beige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:18 AM   #3
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

My Mood: Amused
Thanked 7,061 Times in 5,393 Posts
Groans: 610
Groaned at 1,013 Times in 930 Posts

Oh but of course! While I would love a Yakstaff party fund, no such fund exists. The charity will be a legitimately run and recognized organization. Promise!

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next

M.D.
19wingz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 19wingz For This Useful Post:
Mystycl (06-18-2012)

Old 06-18-2012, 11:56 AM   #4
TheKdd
Your mama what?

My Mood: Cynical
Thanked 6,038 Times in 4,056 Posts
Groans: 214
Groaned at 162 Times in 153 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Beige View Post
The Yakstaff party fund is NOT a charity.
I hope you will identify your charity when you make the donation.
LMAO Damn!

My Karma ran over your dogma.
~

BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Early Bird Special)

TheKdd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:03 PM   #5
SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

My Mood: Devilish
Thanked 1,965 Times in 1,502 Posts
Groans: 42
Groaned at 36 Times in 33 Posts

We have a party fund??? I feel so left out! LMAO

Big Brother 16 Feeds Help support YY by ordering thru the link
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SassyGal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:37 PM   #6
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

THE Early Bird Special is LIVE!

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

We close our eyes

M.D.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 19wingz For This Useful Post:
SassyGal (06-18-2012), TheKdd (06-18-2012)

Old 07-11-2012, 03:30 PM   #7
kmteach
Member/Live Feed Updater

My Mood: Bookworm
Groans: 0
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts

Just purchased my feeds from the Yak and tweeted it, getting another entry by posting here!! I don't FB about BB since so many of my friends do not watch so I've got 2 entries!!

VOTED AS YAKSTER WITH THE BEST AVATAR - 2010!!
And here's the winning avatar:

kmteach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kmteach For This Useful Post:
19wingz (07-11-2012)
Old 07-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #8
TheKdd
Your mama what?

My Mood: Cynical
Thanked 6,038 Times in 4,056 Posts
Groans: 214
Groaned at 162 Times in 153 Posts

My Karma ran over your dogma.
~

BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS!

(Early Bird Special)

TheKdd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:25 PM   #9
PureEvel
Senior Yakster

My Mood: Energetic
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Just got my feeds through Yakkity Yak & tweeted it...YAY!!!

Janelle/Howie/Kaysar/EvelDick/ManInABananaSuit/Dan/Memphis/Jeff/Jordan/Matt/Regan/Kristin/Rachel2.2/JEJO 2.0/Ian/Dan 2.0

Follow me on Twitter @BBfanJB
PureEvel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PureEvel For This Useful Post:
19wingz (07-11-2012), SassyGal (07-11-2012), TheKdd (07-11-2012)

Old 08-13-2012, 03:49 PM   #10
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

Congratulations to miss Karadise on winning the feeds contest!

TK and I are sorry for not announcing this earlier. We got carried away and distracted. Our bad.

Just in case anyone is wondering, the entrants were written on pieces of paper, put into a box and drawn AT RANDOM. Congrats Kara and thanks everyone for their support in buying the feeds from us this year!

We close our eyes

M.D.
The Following User Says Thank You to 19wingz For This Useful Post:
SassyGal (08-14-2012)