Notices

Big Brother 14 Premier July 12th! Houseguests have already moved in!

Big Brother 14 Houseguests

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2012, 06:40 PM   #1
TheKdd
Your mama what?

My Mood: Tired
Thanked 5,593 Times in 3,772 Posts
Groans: 210
Groaned at 156 Times in 147 Posts
Yakcrazy Live Feed SUMMARY for the last 24 Hours/week

I have decided to try and write up a summary of what has happened in the Big Brother House this week, leading up to Jenn using the veto to save Dan and Frank putting up Britney on the block for those without the live feeds.

I hope I don't miss anything, but feel free to comment if I do, or I get something wrong…

Basically, as you all have seen, Frank nominated Dan and Danielle for eviction. Then Pandora's Box happened, and Ian won a "Golden Ball" veto. The plan with the "Quack Pack" was for everyone to throw Shane or Britney the veto… That way, Ian could use his to take off Dan AND Shane could use his to save Danielle, making Frank nominate two new people to the block, and the "Quack Pack", then with the votes, being able to save all members in their alliance.

Well, it didn't work that way. Jenn won the veto. Everyone else just won punishments. Frank has to be a Carrot the rest of the week and had to take Chum baths, and also cannot play in HOH for the next two competitions. Apparently, he was also disqualified from the Veto Comp for "cheating" although no Houseguests think he really did. Britney and Danielle were chained together for 24 hours and Danielle had to get painted. Shane I believe won nothing in the comp. Dan won 24 hours of solitary confinement in the Have Not room which was set up as a "Club" complete with disco lighting and loud music.

Well, no one seemed to check on Dan much like they had done in previous seasons. Joe did a couple of times, and Ian once or twice, but his alliance seemed pretty vacant. When they did finally come to check on him, he ignored them. In the meantime, Britney, Shane, Danielle and Ian had pretty much written Dan off, since he didn't win the veto, has finished in the game, and started making their own deals with Frank.

Fast forward 24 hours, solitary confinement is over, Dan is released, Danielle and Britney are unchained. Dan came out acting sick, like he was having a panic attack. Everyone was really concerned, however, he gave us the thumbs up in the storage room that he was fine, just playing a part. Danielle rushed him into the DR to have a medic check him.

Once out of the DR, Dan asked all his housemates for a house meeting. Dan wore all black and welcomed them all to his funeral, wherein he went one by one to each houseguest complimenting them in some form or fashion. He even cried. The other Houseguests broke out the tissues. The only one he did not compliment was Danielle, who he chose to confront last in his "Funeral", telling her that he likes her a lot, that he knew he could trust her, that she wanted to be on his team so bad, but that he could no longer trust her and she is "Dead to him in this Game"… saying, "You know what you did."

He also stated he did not wish to talk game to anyone anymore in the game. That if they came to him to talk game, he would scream out their name at the top of his lungs and say "PERSON, STOP TALKING GAME TO ME." In addition, he told Frank that he "owed him an apology" and wanted to discuss it alone and read a couple passages to him from the Bible.

The "Funeral" over, Danielle dry heaving in the bathroom with everyone coddling her, Dan and Frank went upstairs. This is where Dan completely ratted out Ian. He told Frank everything that Ian had done from when they first started the Quack Pack up until the veto competition this week. He used the Bible he brought up to swear on it so Frank would know he was telling the truth. Frank and Dan then made a pact for Final Two, and the plan was to get Jenn to use the Power of Veto on Dan (After Ian doesn't use his) and put up Britney, who is Ian's closest ally in the house.

Frank then approached Jenn with it, laid it all out, and Dan, Jenn, Danielle and Frank now have a final four. Jenn agreed with the plan, as did Danielle. Danielle however told everyone to NOT tell anyone she knew about this before hand or she will not be able to get Shane's vote.

Fast forward to today… The Ceremony happened, Jenn used the power of veto, Dan came down, Britney went up, Ian was called out, and Danielle is still pretending she had no idea it was happening. Britney has since been enraged, calling out Dan on everything to anyone that will listen, but seems to have calmed down a bit. Ian was trying to lie some more to Frank about how it was all Dan's idea or what not, but that isn't working. Dan is laying alone in the Arcade room and every once in awhile, people will come talk to him… Frank, Jenn, Britney (Who appeared to make up with him just recently.

The rest of the Houseguests, Joe, Shane etc. are really pissed at Frank and Dan for this. Jenn seems to have escaped any blame for now. Britney says she won't campaign against Danielle. Wants to let Danielle get her one try at this game.

And that's it thus far. Again, if I have forgotten anything or gotten anything wrong, please comment below!

Oh and the Funeral Flashback moment for those that have the feeds is 7:52 Pacific last night.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
~

TheKdd is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TheKdd For This Useful Post:
19wingz (08-27-2012), CappieSux (08-27-2012), Elizabeth (08-28-2012), Hapyhouswf (08-28-2012), KaraokeDiva (08-27-2012), Kristin (08-27-2012), Mystycl (08-27-2012), PinkFreak (08-27-2012), Shiny Beige (08-27-2012)
Old 08-27-2012, 07:59 PM   #2
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

My Mood: Amused
Thanked 6,815 Times in 5,201 Posts
Groans: 607
Groaned at 1,008 Times in 925 Posts

Damn woman. That was a hella good recap.

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next

M.D.
19wingz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 19wingz For This Useful Post:
Kristin (08-27-2012), PinkFreak (08-27-2012)
Old 08-27-2012, 10:21 PM   #3
Tina
Bronze Yakkster/Admin Asst.

Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,108 Posts
Groans: 18
Groaned at 16 Times in 12 Posts

thanks TK!!!! really appreciated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ELVIS has left the building!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2012, 02:15 AM   #4
TheKdd
Your mama what?

My Mood: Tired
Thanked 5,593 Times in 3,772 Posts
Groans: 210
Groaned at 156 Times in 147 Posts

I'm sure I missed something... there was A LOT that happened all at once. But thanks!

My Karma ran over your dogma.
~

TheKdd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:47 AM   #5
Elizabeth
Senior Yakster

My Mood: Stressed
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

TK, you rock! Thanks for that update!
Cathy (08-29-2012), Mystycl (08-28-2012)
Old 08-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #6
PinkFreak
Pink Yakster

My Mood: Doubtful
Thanked 2,265 Times in 1,377 Posts
Groans: 54
Groaned at 74 Times in 65 Posts

I've actually handed this link out to several people who missed it all!! Great job!

I love The Yak
It's my kind of place
Just walkin' through the front door

Puts a big smile on my face
It ain't too far, come as you are

Hmm, hmm, hmm I love The Yak

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PinkFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkFreak For This Useful Post:
19wingz (08-28-2012), TheKdd (08-28-2012)