Notices

Big Brother Seasons Past Big Brother is watching you! Seasons 1 - 13 are here!

Big Brother

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 12:13 AM   #1
TheKdd
Your mama what?

My Mood: Volatile
Thanked 6,767 Times in 4,508 Posts
Groans: 215
Groaned at 169 Times in 159 Posts
Default Live Feed Updates: 7/12/09 (Discussion Allowed)

Here we go. What will Sunday bring?

My Karma ran over your dogma.
~

BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Early Bird Special)

TheKdd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:31 AM   #2
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Jeff now joins the group at the dining room table. Talking to Jessie:

Jeff says that he went up, and you guys asked me what would I do if I were HOH. I said Chima, because of her outburst. You guys mentioned other names, you mentioned Lydia, but you said we will talk later. It was a 3 minute conversation, and we would talk later.

Part two of our convo was Jessie and Jeff solo. He says Jessie asked who he is tight with in the house, I said Lydia and Jordan. You said ok get them.

After that, I was never a part of any more conversations. You never gave me a chance to stick up for Lydia, because I would have definitly stuck up for her if I had gotten the chance. The only person I said was Chima because she was the logical choice. He is saying he was not involved with any of the convos or plans.

He asks Jessie if anything he has said is a lie.

Jessie says no.

Jeff wonders how he has been made out to be the bad guy then.

Jeff apologizes to Natalie about attacking her earlier.

Jessie saying you never came back to protect her. Lydia saying the same...

Jeff saying they told him we would talk later. Never came back to get him.

Natalie saying we don't wait for an invitation. You should have just come up, you were part of our team.

Jeff saying I didn't know what you were going to do. He didn't know, so how they can make him out to be the bad guy.

Lydia saying you just don't get it until you are sitting in that chair. Only Chima and I understand what it's like... and Jessie who has been there before.

Nat asks Jeff if he had told Lydia not to talk to Jessie. Jeff says no never.

Lydia says yes you did, last night you told me not to talk to them when I was listening over there. Jeff said to Lydia... I told you that at the moment because you were upset and hearing spotty things from around a corner. I didn't want you to approach them because you are upset.

Jeff saying really you thought I meant never go talk to them? Not because you were totally crying and non stop talking about it all day?

Lydia says no, I thought you meant never. I don't think that way. When I am upset with someone I approach them immediately.

Nat going off on Jeff about going off on her earlier
(he apologized already) and she is going on and on... then I got attacked for it. Up until then, I never had an issue with you. (Lie)

Jeff saying he didn't want to go up there over and over to look like I was kissing ass. They are saying that he is part of the team he should just come up.

Jeff said at one point, I asked everyone to have a team dinner and you all blew it off. He says he has made efforts to talk to them, and felt they didn't want him as part of any discussion.

They say they didn't see it that way. He says he went up a few times, and they didn't want to talk. Jeff telling Jessie I can up there and told you the way I felt, and Jessie was squirming out the door. Jessie saying too little too late.

Jeff wants to know why is it always up to him to talk... he went up 3 different times to talk to them, and they didn't want to talk. Why does he always have to approach them... why is it always on him?

Jessie saying that he wanted to discuss game with him immediately. Jeff saying you just walked in the house. Jessie saying YES, the game started the moment he walked in the door!

Jeff saying he likes to see others colors first, not ready to just pick people to put up.

Jessie said well, that was my first attempt to talk to you. Then you came up, that was your half ass attempt... etc. etc.

Jeff saying that he has made multo-attempts to talk to Russell, and Russ wants nothing to do with him.

Jeff saying I didn't talk shit, I didn't stab anyone in the back. Never put anybody up on the block. I never laid anyone out even though I'm getting blamed for it... I fell the bad blood here...

Cam switches to the Backyard. Casey saying they are all talking about it. Jeff getting it all out. He doesn't know why they wouldn't go talk about it in private, why it has to be in front of anyone.

Casey thinks this is a gmae to keep some of this private, but instead they are showing all their cards. Jordan and Casey both feel bad for Jeff.

~

BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Early Bird Special)

Old 07-12-2009, 12:41 AM   #3
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Convo over. Jeff back outside, and all of them talking shit about him.

Nat saying he came in and confirmed everything we all told you guys.

Kevin saying but the difference is is intentions weren't malicious. In his mind, he didn't think it was a reality (Lydia going up)... Kevin feels bad for him.

Nat saying oh he knew what was up. I guess that's the way he wants to play the game. A shitty way to play, but whatever.

They are all making fun of him.

Jeff outside smoking.

~

BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS!

(Early Bird Special)

Old 07-12-2009, 12:42 AM   #4
TheKdd
Your mama what?

Cam switches to bathroom. Lydia and Braden hugging. Talking about how they aren't getting much sleep. Lydia saying she tried to sleep in HOH, but they wouldn't let her.

~

BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS!

(Early Bird Special)

Old 07-12-2009, 12:57 AM   #5
SimplySherri
LFU Yakkster

My Mood: Angelic
Groans: 2
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts

hey K. so it seems I missed something good yet again..so Jordan and Jeff now know that Lydia has gone to the dark side and are going to vote against her if she remains on the block?

Love is not blind - It sees more and not less,
but because it sees more it is willing to see less.
~ Will Moss ~

SimplySherri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:58 AM   #6
SimplySherri
LFU Yakkster

Casey just came out and asked Jordan where the wine opener is. So I assume they got alcohol?

~ Will Moss ~

Old 07-12-2009, 01:00 AM   #7
SimplySherri
LFU Yakkster

Casey and Jeff talking about the conversation earlier, saying that it was the LT's that fucked this all up, not the head guy (meaning Jessie). Jeff says yes, it's the Sammy The Bulls not John Gotti. So I think they are blaming Nat and Russ for making this mess.

~ Will Moss ~

Old 07-12-2009, 01:01 AM   #8
SimplySherri
LFU Yakkster

They laugh about the fact that Ronnie said if things had gotten rough he would have "stood" up..

~ Will Moss ~

Old 07-12-2009, 01:02 AM   #9
TheKdd
Your mama what?

BY - Jordan, Jeff, Casey - Laughing about Braden saying he can't leave now, he lost his apt. and has no where to live. That he will be climbing apts. and throwing people off balconies.

They are cracking themselves up. Says Braden called Russ a douchebag because he wouldn't cheer his glass.

Inside, everyone else just chit chatting.

~

BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS!

(Early Bird Special)

Old 07-12-2009, 01:02 AM   #10
SimplySherri
LFU Yakkster

Jeff Jordan and Casey are having a good laugh at Braden's expense, saying that everyone thinks he can leave the house because he doesn't need money since he has 300 dollar hair products. Braden of course flipped saying that he is flat broke, has no apartment to go to.

~ Will Moss ~