Notices

Big Brother Seasons Past Big Brother is watching you! Seasons 1 - 13 are here!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 04:10 AM   #1
SimplySherri
LFU Yakkster

My Mood: Angelic
Groans: 2
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default Live Feed Updates 8/8/9 (Discussion Allowed)

new day, new thread

Love is not blind - It sees more and not less,
but because it sees more it is willing to see less.
~ Will Moss ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SimplySherri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:40 AM   #2
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

My Mood: Amused
Thanked 7,529 Times in 5,726 Posts
Groans: 620
Groaned at 1,021 Times in 937 Posts

All 4 cams on sleeping houseguests, by the way.

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next

M.D.
19wingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:55 AM   #3
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

My Mood: Roflmao
Thanked 1,020 Times in 909 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 81 Times in 72 Posts

I got to see some JeJo making out, watched it on Flashback, yay!

So nothing much has changed, some still want Russell out, he and Michele had another fight and Jessie's more paranoid than other, even prophecizing with natalie about what should happen Thursday (if Jessie doesn't get POV), but the funny thing is they said that JeJo is too stupid to put up N/J (trust me, he will if neither of you get POV!).

This could set up GREAT, one more obstacle really, if Jessie doesn't get POV, his fate is pretty much SEALED.

Well, I'm off, gotta go get setup for the garage sale, then go to work. I'm going to the garage sale after that, but I'm taking the laptop to see if they get wireless. They have a computer at their house too so either way I'll be popping in from time to time and then later this afternoon I'll be one again. TTYL!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P Captain Phil

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
— David Sedaris, Barrel Fever
KaysarRocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-08-2009, 06:30 AM   #4
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

Just FYI. All 4 cams still on sleeping houseguests...

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

We close our eyes

M.D.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:58 AM   #5
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

My Mood: Devilish
Thanked 6,046 Times in 4,322 Posts
Groans: 261
Groaned at 139 Times in 130 Posts

morning guys.... i will be helping move my houseguests today, so I wont be here much untill later tonight.
Thanks in advance for catching me up tonight!!
WE HAVE THE BEST LFUers ON THE WEB!!!!!

Mystycl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:10 AM   #6
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

For some reason, I'm not able to connect to any feed. It's probably my connection ... sorry guys, otherwise, I'd put a quick update or two in.

We close our eyes

M.D.

Old 08-08-2009, 08:46 AM   #7
Sphinx
YakBB2 WINNER & #EvilQueen!

My Mood: Balanced
Thanked 4,144 Times in 2,804 Posts
Groans: 404
Groaned at 138 Times in 131 Posts

i pray michelle wins veto so jeff can't nominate her...
Sphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:22 AM   #8
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

Ugh, it's still not letting me connect!! Are they awake yet?

We close our eyes

M.D.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:23 AM   #9
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx View Post
i pray michelle wins veto so jeff can't nominate her...
Me too! I like this idea ... It's not time for Michele to go yet ...

We close our eyes

M.D.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:01 AM   #10
Hapyhouswf
VIP Yakkster

My Mood: Happy
Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

Wow! another interesting night in the BB house........I have no idea why I just can't stay awake at night any more...........medication? Same thing I have been taking forever! I do get up early, around 5 am, and I am not sleeping good when I am trying to sleep........I have no clue! Enough on me.....

Russell: I think he has a few extra personalities too.......You wonderful lfud's let me know he was sitting outside like he had an epiphany....I think it was his D.I.D kicking in..... He is one weird MFer........You would think he would know he needs Michele's vote this week, but I guess his other (one of many) personalities told him to attack her again........I can't understand why he didn't go after ChiamHo..........He seems to be licking Jessie's ball, oh and NastyNat's too........Asking Does it feel good? I am sorry I tired to like him, but he has been whacked in the head one to many times.....

Jessie: He has such and over steroid body that it didn't give his brain a chance to grow.....His muscles is the only thing overdeveloped........I am sure "everything" else is way below average size.......

Michele: What can I say about her, she is taking Rat's place in the house as being a flat out liar.......She may have books smart, but she doesn't have one lick of common sense at all........She could have went far had she just kept her mouth shut and giggle that nervous laugh and agreed with everyone.......She sure as hell puts her foot in her mouth every time she opens it........

Chima: A wanna be Diva........far from it and I would like to tell her that freaking laugh has got to go........Just don't laugh around me Bitch........

NastyGnat: One big mouth, all talk "little Girl." She would only have to start talking back to me one time and I would have bitch slapped her into next week. Then I would take her into the shower and held her under the water until I thought she couldn't breath any more and laid her out in Jessie's bed..........He sleeps all the time he wouldn't notice she was cold.....They both have their nose so far up each others ass they can't smell the shit. But they both think they are the smartest in the house.....I can't wait until Thursday, when Jeff says, Nasty you and Jessie get on those chairs....ok vote MFer's.........They only thing I hate is where will chlamydias vote go....She won't have Jessie to blow any more.....Shank bitch....

Kevin: I actually like...sometimes.......Poor thing can't form a full sentence...Just wish he wouldn't stay up Chlamydias ass so much........

Chlamydia: I feel sorry for her, didn't she have any love as a child? She seems so needy. She is actually a perfect example of a child kids made fun of in school....I was always nice to people like her and I was always friends with people like her and I taught my kids the same thing...I always told them (I know some don't believe in God here, But I do and if you don't I am not judging you that isn't my job, I love you all) That God could take away your looks or you could be hurt in an accident and be ridiculed the same way.....OK Rag on me for making fun of these ass wipes, I know I am judging these people but they ask for it..........LMAO

Jeff: AWWWWWWW dreamy what else can I say, Oh I'd do him....LMFHO.....I just hope Jordan isn't his down fall.........You know how these people hate couples......

Jordan: Sweet, beautiful, body to die for.......(Yea, I had that once, (body) and my boobs are real) Always even to this day hate them! (big boobs) I am like grandma I think she is smarter than she is letting on........Playing the dumb blonde.....I think she is into Jeff and would be in "deeper," if not wanting to do booger on TV........

My perfect Thursday will be Jeff using the "wizard," Putting Jessie and NastyGnat up, with neither of the two winning POV. I would like ChimaHo winning it and keeping the nominees the same.......and Jessie is gone week 5 instead of week 4......But would they would have the votes for Jessie to go, Because Jessie and Nasty can't vote, ChimaHo can't vote........The only problem I have is who would Chlamydia and Kevin vote for? I guess it wouldn't matter as long as Russell doesn't keep Jessie over Nasty.....I think Lydia would vote Nasty out over her BJ roid boy. Kevin? Would he vote Nasty or Jessie? We know that he is up Lydia's vagina so far he can't see day light..........Michele, Jenny or Tiny has 3 votes so who would she vote for...My guess is Russell to go, he has been so nasty to her....I wouldn't vote for him to stay if I were her. This is so fucking complicated..........It could fuck Jeff and Jordan royally......OK Everyone pray to the BB god if there is one or the universe, I don't care if you have never prayed in your life say something.....I don't want Jeff and Jordan messed up this week........I don't want Jeff's head messed up and he puts Michele up, she would go no doubt over Roid Boy...

How do you see the votes falling if the nominees are Roid Boy and NastyGnat?

I have no freaking idea........

Roid: Jeff, Jordan, Kevin to go

Nasty: Lydia, Michele, Russell I really think Russ trust Jessie still

Tied and then ChimaHO would break the tie and she would vote Roid Boy over Nasty...and knowing her she would throw the others out with her lips...You know use them as suction cups and take them and spit them out one by one.......sorry couldn't resist.....

Should make for an interesting show Thursday either way........

I had some really good laughs from some of you all comments last night.....TD Your one liners had me laughing so hard.....always!!
Ahrean, Yours always make me crack-up..........I was telling Hubby I would love to hang with you, I would be laughing so hard, you are so witty........
Kirstin, You are funny as hell, you and TD feed off each other.....
Taea, Hormones or not, your baby should be just fine, no rosemary's baby.........coming out laughing at his Mom's jokes and sense of humor........
Sassy, You Rock and I love waking up and reading all you and everyone that keeps us updated from the night before....I can't thank you all enough!!!!

The Police are looking for a suspect described as
sexy, funny and great in bed.

You are safe, but Where can I hide?

OMG to funny not to share!!
Hapyhouswf is offline   Reply With Quote