Notices

Yakkity's Archives This is where outdated or discontinued forums will go. Feel free to still read & post. You just might revive a topic!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 07:00 AM   #1
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

My Mood: Roflmao
Thanked 1,020 Times in 909 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 81 Times in 72 Posts
Default LOST Finale: "The End" Discussion

So apparently there's some big huge spoiler out there about tonight's episode but the two websites I saw that at said they weren't going to spoil it for us. (So why even say anything about it then? I guess they had a bunch of nasty whiners that cried to them in emails about not wanting it put up. Yeah, it's our fault that you have zero restraint and can't keep from clicking a spoiler reveal tag). Anyways, if someone finds it, feel free to post in our spoiler section, put spoiler in the title though.

Discuss away here and if you feel like posting notes on the major points of what happened, that'd be great. I'm watching Celeb Apprentice. Have fun guys! I don't want to ruin it for y'all that still enjoy it so I probably won't be in here unless someone posts to say that they somehow found a way for Charlie and Claire to meet in the alt timeline, or Sayid and Shannon, or that Kate dies on or off island.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P Captain Phil

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
— David Sedaris, Barrel Fever
KaysarRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:26 AM   #2
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

My Mood: Amused
Thanked 7,458 Times in 5,670 Posts
Groans: 618
Groaned at 1,018 Times in 935 Posts

Wow, Ahrean. As annoyed by the show as I am, I don't think I could miss it. You must be REALLY pissed. LOL

I won't be home - going to watch with some friends/pizza/beer. Enjoy the finale. Hopefully they don't make us all feel like 6 years went down the drain.

My friend did have a theory though that I found to be real interesting. IF (and that's a big IF) Jack = Jacob, then Sawyer = the new MIB. I don't know if that means he will become the new smoke monster, etc, but somehow Jack and co. are the "new" others. There will be another plane crash with new candidates and Sawyer/smoke monster/Jacob's antagonist will be trying to get off the island again. It's like a cycle. I don't know how the alternate timeline falls into place - we didn't discuss that. But I could see it being something like this. Seem plausible, but who knows?

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next

M.D.
19wingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 02:32 PM   #3
Yellowdog
Senior Yakster

My Mood: Dead
Thanked 4,558 Times in 2,960 Posts
Groans: 32
Groaned at 181 Times in 153 Posts

I'm looking forward to it. Even if it ends up as shit, it's still an event because of the hype. And I am curious to see if they redeem themselves somewhat or if they end it in complete clusterfuck fashion. Either way it will be fascinating.

As for the theory about Jack and Sawyer, I saw Hurley the other day say that he knows all of the finale except the one important part with just two people. I was thinking Jack and Locke on the beach talking shit and playing the game just like Jacob and MIB. But who knows?
Yellowdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2010, 02:39 PM   #4
SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

My Mood: Devilish
Thanked 2,110 Times in 1,606 Posts
Groans: 42
Groaned at 36 Times in 33 Posts

you do have to wonder if they really do know since it has been said the other alternate endings will be shown on Jimmy Kimmel tonight..... just a thought!

Big Brother 16 Feeds Help support YY by ordering thru the link
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SassyGal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 03:31 PM   #5
CR
Team Rachel V2.0

My Mood: Torn
Groans: 0
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts

No Ahrean in the Series Finale Thread???

Boooo.

Now it's just not going to be any fun.

As for bananas...certainly there's better places to place those.

Guess I'll be off to find imaginary peanut butter.

Namaste.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:32 PM   #6
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

My Mood: Roflmao
Thanked 1,020 Times in 909 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 81 Times in 72 Posts

Still not watching but if the last shot is of Jack and Kate on the beach then I will give myself a colostomy with a banana. And yeah, I'm pissed, lol, but honestly aside from missing the chance of seeing Sayid or Charlie in the alt timeline I honestly don't care. When they killed Charlie they said his death would mean something. He died to save Claire and Aaron and that didn't happen. Essentially they shit on his fans, we had that one thing kwim? At least he died a hero, but now it means nada.

R.I.P Captain Phil

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
— David Sedaris, Barrel Fever
KaysarRocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2010, 04:01 PM   #7
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 5,994 Times in 4,283 Posts
Groans: 260
Groaned at 138 Times in 129 Posts

whos watching the whole 4.5 hours with me?

Mystycl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 04:07 PM   #8
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

if we can "post" together, then we die alone!

Old 05-23-2010, 04:19 PM   #9
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:31 PM   #10
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

guess i'm all alone for now