Navigation » YakkityYaks - Big Brother 16 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! > Yakkity's Reality > All Other Reality TV > Big Brother Seasons Past > Big Brother 12 » BB12 - 7/8/10 Episode - Summer of Sabotage - Let The Moley Mayhem Begin!!!

Notices

Big Brother 12 All things BB12 are here!!!

Big Brother 12 Houseguests

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

My Mood: Roflmao
Thanked 1,020 Times in 909 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 81 Times in 72 Posts
Default BB12 - 7/8/10 Episode - Summer of Sabotage - Let The Moley Mayhem Begin!!!

"Hello, hello, HELLO EVERYBODY! Welcome back to yet another season of sun and fun, Big Brother style! We are here for the premiere of Big Brother 12 and you guessed it, I am back for another season of transcribing the shows for you. I will be typing out what happens, as it happens for each and every show just for you! Now many of you have wondered about this Mystery Game I've talked about. Well here it goes......it is Yakkity Yaks Rhebus Who Am I? Game! The reason it's better to be in here each showtime is this: at different points throughout each show thread I will be posting part of a rhebus. What's a rhebus? Remember during BB8 when they had the Big Brother Veto Art Gallery competition? It was pictures that symbolized a commonly used Big Brother phase. That's what this is! Once I've posted all pieces of the puzzle in the thread then you will be able to send your PM guesses to me as to what that phrase is. IF you can guess correctly by 11:59 pm Pacific time the night of any show thread you get 1000 points. Guesses after that will not receive the full 1000 points. ****PLEASE NOTE: THE RHEBUS ITSELF WILL BE REMOVED AT THE END OF THE WEST COAST AIRING, FROM THE SHOW THREAD**** The next morning a thread will go up with the same puzzle, all at once, with ONE clue. You will have until 11:59 pm Pacific time that day to send a guess if you did not send one on show day OR you didn't guess correctly. If you get it right, you get 500 points. Now the Who Am I? portion is the same as the Who Am I? games I've done before. Every Friday morning starts a new week and the first clue will go up in that week's thread. This clue will be to the identity of one of the former BB houseguests, it could be anyone from Season 1 to Season 11. If you guess correctly on the first day, you get 700 more points to add to your season long running total for this game. If you guess correctly on the next day, day two, you get 600 points. Day 3 gets you 500 points, day 4 is 400 points, day 5 is 300 points, day 6 is 200 points and day 7 is 100 points. Don't worry, these rules will be reposted in another thread tomorrow.

So, are you ready for the show? We get to meet the houseguests tonight, and I believe see the first Have/Have Not competition as well as the first HOH competition as well as the first set of nominations. Plus, we may get more details on the "saboteur" as well........muwahahahaha! So sit back, relax and join us for a Summer of Sabotage, let the moley mahem being! Showtime in 1 hour!!!!"
(Please note: My internet company is having a good laugh at my expense, there's been some periodic outages. IF for some reason I cut out temporarily, bear with me!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P Captain Phil

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
— David Sedaris, Barrel Fever
KaysarRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:27 PM   #2
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

Showtime in 30 minutes! Folks, my internet is going in and out, so it's going to be an interesting ride tonight. Just pray with me that I can get through the next 90 minutes fairly easily to get this thread out to y'all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P Captain Phil

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
Old 07-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #3
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

Anyone have a Valium?

R.I.P Captain Phil

Old 07-08-2010, 05:31 PM   #4
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

Who's with me tonight?!?

R.I.P Captain Phil

Old 07-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #5
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

Anyone else excited?!?

R.I.P Captain Phil

Old 07-08-2010, 05:35 PM   #6
Yellowdog
Senior Yakster

My Mood: Dead
Thanked 4,596 Times in 2,983 Posts
Groans: 32
Groaned at 181 Times in 153 Posts

It takes me a week or two to get excited. I don't even know who the HGs are yet. I only like it when they start getting nasty and their real personalities come out. At the beginning, they are all on guard.
Yellowdog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Yellowdog For This Useful Post:
Mystycl (07-08-2010)

Old 07-08-2010, 05:38 PM   #7
yoyo
Senior Yakster

Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts

whos this years chima
yoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:40 PM   #8
SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

My Mood: Devilish
Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,612 Posts
Groans: 42
Groaned at 36 Times in 33 Posts

20 more minutes!!!!!!

Yeah for the BB show thread!!

Big Brother 16 Feeds Help support YY by ordering thru the link
SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:42 PM   #9
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowdog View Post
It takes me a week or two to get excited. I don't even know who the HGs are yet. I only like it when they start getting nasty and their real personalities come out. At the beginning, they are all on guard.
I'm just jacked up because of this internet issue but I agree with you. I remember BB10 and how I didn't see Libra and April and all them as bad yet, took me a couple weeks to really see it for myself.

Showtime in just over 15 minutes!!!

R.I.P Captain Phil

Old 07-08-2010, 05:42 PM   #10
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo View Post
whos this years chima
God forbid! I don't want another Chima nor do I want another Natalie!

R.I.P Captain Phil