Notices

Big Brother 12 All things BB12 are here!!!

Big Brother 12 Houseguests

Closed Thread

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 12:15 AM   #1
Kristin
Senior Yakster

My Mood: Nerdy
Thanked 2,739 Times in 2,003 Posts
Groans: 6
Groaned at 34 Times in 31 Posts
Default July 31, 2010 Live Feed Updates & Discussion Thread

Matt, Britney and Ragan are in the HOH. Ragan said that he wishes they would have drawn for the POV tonight so he knows if he should be practicing or not. Britney said that she doesn't win anything anyway and the comp is so random that it doesn't matter. Matt said that his name probably isn't even in the bag. It's probably just Brendon's name and two others. lol

Ragan guessed that America could be choosing a new saboteur. And now he's saying that Andrew could come back. They think that pandora's box will be darker than last year. Matt said "Like a past houseguest in there?"

LMAO...now they are talking about the stupid sabotages. "Press 1 if you want to tape two faces. Press 2 if you want to put quiet crickets in a room." Ragan: Press 3 if you want to push Kathy back into the caramel. They are making fun of Kathy saying "help meeeee" when she was in the caramel.

Ragan wants to do a group DR with Matt and Matt said he's already done one with Rachel the first night they got popcorn when they were Have Nots. Ragan: You did one without me?"

Feeds switched to Brendon and Rachel in the BY. Brendon is trying to tell her the best way to play the giant pinball game.
(Which is really a stupid idea since the real game isn't going to be exactly like the one they are playing now.)
Old 07-31-2010, 12:21 AM   #2
Kristin
Senior Yakster

Hayden and Kristen are saying that Kathy is their only chance of staying in the house. They have to get Rachel to put her up. Hayden's been trying to buddy up with Brendon and Rachel by playing the pinball game. Kristen: If I stay on the block, I'll get Kathy and Ragan's vote...and that's it. Hayden: I can't stand Rachel.

Hayden is suggesting that they go to Brendon and Rachel and propose an alliance deal to take Hayden off the block and put up Kathy. It seems like Kristen doesn't think that will work. Kristen thinks that if she's up against Kathy, she'll still go. Hayden says that if he's against Kathy or Matt, he thinks he could go, too.

Hayden said that it'll suck if one of them goes this week and next week one of them goes to sequester and it's all because of Captain Kosher. Now they are regretting cuddling with Andrew in the room.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:27 AM   #3
Kristin
Senior Yakster

Kristen: If I get out this week I'm going to go home to nothing.
Hayden: You'll get opportunities even if you go home this week. I'm the same way. I'll go home to nothing.
Kristen: I'll go home to a house with a lease that's almost up, a person who hates me, and everybody will be disappointed in me. I dropped everything for this. If I go home this week, I literally have nothing.
Hayden: You'll get opportunities when you leave. You'll get on Bad Girls Club for sure.

Kristen: Do you regret it?
Hayden: No, I enjoyed it. But if we hadn't done it, we wouldn't be in this predicament. We'd both be going to the jury house.
Kristen: I wouldn't have changed anything, other than winning.
Hayden: I just don't get how she wins. So when you get out of here, what do you want to do?
Kristen: I don't know

Everyone comes down from HOH and all I can hear is Britney's big mouth and Rachel's cackle.

Old 07-31-2010, 12:34 AM   #4
Kristin
Senior Yakster

And this is what we saw when Matt and Britney came down from the HOH.

Old 07-31-2010, 12:37 AM   #5
Kristin
Senior Yakster

And clearly Enzo was happy to see Matt as a lady. I predict a visit to the jack shack in the near future for Jersey.

Old 07-31-2010, 12:38 AM   #6
Kristin
Senior Yakster

Sorry those don't have the Yak on them, but if I had to see it, so do all of you. lol

Old 07-31-2010, 12:57 AM   #7
Kristin
Senior Yakster

The couple who a few weeks ago wanted to play the game as competitors without lying and backstabbing is now making fun of Kathy because she wants to play with integrity.

Brendon is saying that Kristen doesn't really care about Hayden and once she gets out of the house she'll forget about him.

They are fine with Hayden winning POV, but not Kristen and they won't even discuss the possibility of her winning the POV with anyone because the plan is for her to lose.

Last edited by Kristin; 07-31-2010 at 01:02 AM.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:01 AM   #8
Kristin
Senior Yakster

Earlier today Brendon hated Britney, but now he likes her and thinks she can be trusted at least for awhile. He'll say anything to keep his tranny, err, woman happy. And with that, I'm off to bed.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:04 AM   #9
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

My Mood: Roflmao
Thanked 1,020 Times in 909 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 81 Times in 72 Posts
Default July 31, 2010 Live Feed Updates & Discussion Thread

6 a.m. BBT all hg's sleeping

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P Captain Phil

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
— David Sedaris, Barrel Fever

Old 07-31-2010, 06:12 AM   #10
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

My Mood: Roflmao
Thanked 1,020 Times in 909 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 81 Times in 72 Posts

Alright, off to work again. I'll see you guys later this evening!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P Captain Phil

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
— David Sedaris, Barrel Fever
Closed Thread