Notices

Big Brother 12 All things BB12 are here!!!

Big Brother 12 Houseguests
Big Brother

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 04:20 PM   #1
Yak Nicholson
The One and Only

Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Blogger Tweets from the Big Brother House!

Tweets directly from the Big Brother house today, while the housgeusts are outside for the Veto competition. Click below to read some behind the scenes tweets!

(Read from the bottom up)

# In HoH room. Handcuffs in table. Red hair extensions in bag. #BB12 14 minutes ago via Echofon

# Houseguests are slobs. It’s disgusting in here. Food out in kitchen, smells like salmon. Hair in shower drain. Clothes everywhere. #BB12 21 minutes ago via Echofon

# Actually in the house now, in the living room. Audio being fed in of veto comp. #BB12 24 minutes ago via Echofon

# Eight people in #BB12 master control, opening door for veto right now. Loggers have laminated paper w/houseguests faces, evicted Xed. about 1 hour ago via Echofon

# Music plays pre-veto comp to psych up houseguests. about 1 hour ago via Echofon

# Going into #BB12 back yard pre-veto competition. about 1 hour ago via Echofon
Yak Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 04:32 PM   #2
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

My Mood: Devilish
Thanked 5,614 Times in 4,036 Posts
Groans: 258
Groaned at 136 Times in 127 Posts

<removed>

hope mister yak doesnt mind

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Mystycl; 07-31-2010 at 06:52 PM.
Mystycl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:07 PM   #3
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

My Mood: Amused
Thanked 7,046 Times in 5,382 Posts
Groans: 608
Groaned at 1,013 Times in 930 Posts

No the Yak doesn't mind. He was going to put it in the POV thread when the game was over

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next

M.D.
19wingz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2010, 05:47 PM   #4
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

Thanked 5,614 Times in 4,036 Posts
Groans: 258
Groaned at 136 Times in 127 Posts

its over....
and sorry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mystycl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:42 PM   #5
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

LOL - that's OK. The Yak don't care

Proud Supporter of the Michigan Wolverines & Detroit Red Wings!! (and anyone who plays those damn Buckeyes)

We close our eyes

M.D.
Old 08-01-2010, 02:49 PM   #6
SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

Thanked 1,959 Times in 1,499 Posts
Groans: 42
Groaned at 36 Times in 33 Posts

here is an article from one of the bloggers Andy Dehnart

Quote:
Return of saboteur to Big Brother 12 will mirror season 10’s America’s Player
Big Brother 12 »
by Andy Dehnart / August 1, 2010, 2:06 PM
comment »The Big Brother 12 saboteur twist has become even more like America’s Player, or at least its season 10 version. The new twist will be limited to two weeks, and tied to the Pandora’s Box twist, as it will apparently be the negative consequence of opening the box.

Viewer votes will determine the next saboteur, who the results will be revealed Thursday. That person has the opportunity to win $20,000 by completing acts of sabotage over two weeks, and will remain in the game and their identity won’t be revealed until the finale. However, the person can also refuse, which would be hilarious.

During Saturday’s set visit for TV critics, executive producer Allison Grodner told the other group of critics, “It’s similar to when Dan was ‘America’s Player.’” (In season 10, Dan became America’s Player for one week, when viewer actually had an impact on the game). She also joked, “I hope America does a better job than me” selecting the saboteur

Big Brother 16 Feeds Help support YY by ordering thru the link
SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #7
19wingz
Carrie's Cowboy Casanova

Allison Grodner doesn't know this, but America could do a lot of things better than she does.

jus' sayin'.

We close our eyes

M.D.
Old 08-01-2010, 02:59 PM   #8
SassyGal
Admin Asst./Silver Yakkster

Thanked 1,959 Times in 1,499 Posts
Groans: 42
Groaned at 36 Times in 33 Posts

and a secon d article from TV guide

Quote:
Big Brother 12: How's the New Saboteur Going to Work?
Aug 1, 2010 08:21 AM ET
by Adam Bryant4 Comments.Buzz up!.
Big Brother 12
When the Big Brother 12 houseguests unknowingly evicted the Saboteur in Week 1, CBS' big twist of the summer seemed dead in the water. But as Julie Chen informed viewers Thursday night, the in-house shenanigans may not be over.

So just how will the re-introduction of the Saboteur work? During a behind-the-scenes tour of the Big Brother house Saturday, executive producers Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan gave reporters the scoop on how the show plans to to make it happen, how it's related to the return of the "Pandora's Box" twist, and how the new Saboteur will be different from the original.

• The Saboteur, who will be chosen by America, will be revealed on the next live eviction show (Thursday, Aug. 5 at 8/7c). "I hope America does a better job than me," Grodner joked about the Saboteur selection.

• The new Saboteur will first address the houseguests in the following episode (Sunday, Aug. 8). He or she will only have to carry out acts of sabotage for two weeks to receive the $20,000 cash prize. "It's similar to when Dan was "America's Player" [in Season 10]," Grodner said.

• Also, the return of the Saboteur will coincide with "Pandora's Box," a temptation offered to the head of household that will unleash good or bad things on the rest of the house. The first evil unleashed will be the Saboteur.

• Unlike Annie, who Grodner said would have been pulled out of the house after she had completed her four-week reign of terror, the new Saboteur will continue to compete as long as he or she remains in the game. He or she could perhaps even win the grand prize. Also, the identity of the new Saboteur will not be revealed until finale night, whether he or she is evicted or not.

• Of course, this twist could very well be a dud a second time. If the houseguest chosen by America refuses the challenge, there will be no Saboteur. So, choose wisely!

Who do you think would make the best Saboteur?

Big Brother 16 Feeds Help support YY by ordering thru the link
SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote