Navigation » YakkityYaks - Big Brother 16 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! > Yakkity's Reality > All Other Reality TV > Big Brother Seasons Past > Big Brother 12 » SPOILER (If you haven't seen the 8/8 show) Matt's HOH Power Has Guaranteed One Thing

Notices

Big Brother 12 All things BB12 are here!!!

Big Brother 12 Houseguests

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 07:04 PM   #1
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

My Mood: Roflmao
Thanked 1,020 Times in 909 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 81 Times in 72 Posts
Default SPOILER (If you haven't seen the 8/8 show) Matt's HOH Power Has Guaranteed One Thing

Okay, so Matt's new power is the Diamond Power of Veto. In the next two weeks he can use it to veto one of the nominations AND he gets to pick the new nominee. Obviously he probably won't this week since he has the nominees up that everyone wants.

BUT next week, even if Brendon gets HOH, the Brigade is safe through that eviction... or pretty damn close. Here's why. IF Brendon is the one to stay, and he gets HOH, and he puts up two Brigade members, let's say Matt and Lane. Let's say Lane gets POV. Brendon puts up, say, Enzo. Matt could on eviction night (I'm assuming that's when he can use it, would be cooler that way) simply pull himself off and put up Kathy. Then Matt, Lane and Hayden vote to keep Enzo. Even IF Ragan and Britney vote to evict Enzo, it's still 3 votes to evict Kathy, and 2 votes to evict Enzo. Boom, Brigade makes final 7.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P Captain Phil

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
— David Sedaris, Barrel Fever

Last edited by aztekpm; 08-08-2010 at 08:10 PM.
KaysarRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #2
TheKdd
Your mama what?

My Mood: Volatile
Thanked 7,075 Times in 4,678 Posts
Groans: 216
Groaned at 174 Times in 164 Posts

It's Matt though... I don't see him doing that. I see him waiting to see if he himself is up on the block. If he doesn't get the veto, then using it, and putting up Kathy or whatever. If it does come down to the two weeks and he is going to lose the thing anyway, and he isn't in danger but his other alliance members are, then I can see him doing that.

Basically, he will use it in the next couple of weeks if he himself is in danger. Maybe he will use it on the second week if his alliance (and not himself) is in danger. Problem is, that will out his alliance as well.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
~

BIG BROTHER LIVE FEEDS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Early Bird Special)

TheKdd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:43 PM   #3
KaysarRocks
Mega Yakster

My Mood: Roflmao
Thanked 1,020 Times in 909 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 81 Times in 72 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKdd View Post
It's Matt though... I don't see him doing that. I see him waiting to see if he himself is up on the block. If he doesn't get the veto, then using it, and putting up Kathy or whatever. If it does come down to the two weeks and he is going to lose the thing anyway, and he isn't in danger but his other alliance members are, then I can see him doing that.

Basically, he will use it in the next couple of weeks if he himself is in danger. Maybe he will use it on the second week if his alliance (and not himself) is in danger. Problem is, that will out his alliance as well.
Next week is the second week though. So if the Brigade is in danger next week, he's going to use it I think. But you know what, if there's only one Brigade member on the block next week, he may not b/c they'd still have the three votes to keep that Brigade member there. Would be really interesting if it were, say, Britney and Enzo on the block. She'd think that Lane would vote to keep her and he'd vote to keep Enzo.

R.I.P Captain Phil

“If you’re looking for sympathy you’ll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.”
— David Sedaris, Barrel Fever
KaysarRocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-08-2010, 10:19 PM   #4
TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
Senior Yakster

My Mood: Brooding
Groans: 63
Groaned at 27 Times in 20 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrean View Post
Would be really interesting if it were, say, Britney and Enzo on the block. She'd think that Lane would vote to keep her and he'd vote to keep Enzo.
That would make me all warm inside!
Old 08-09-2010, 05:25 AM   #5
Mystycl
Admin Asst.

My Mood: Devilish
Thanked 6,050 Times in 4,326 Posts
Groans: 261
Groaned at 139 Times in 130 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKdd View Post

yep. if he is not on the block next week, i dont see him using it at all.....

Mystycl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:56 AM   #6
CappieSux
Senior Yakster

My Mood: Woot
Groans: 41
Groaned at 30 Times in 30 Posts

He won't use it unless he is on the block. That would paint a huge target on his back and reveal the alliance, making him target #1 of said alliance. So what's the point?

Here is hoping a Brigade member leaves next week.
CappieSux is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CappieSux For This Useful Post:
19wingz (08-09-2010), Mystycl (08-09-2010)