View Full Version : BREAKING: Yak Big Brother Renewed for Season 3

Yak Nicholson
04-13-2013, 08:54 AM
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE -- -- --

As we approach the upcoming Season 2 finale Tuesday April 16 at 9/8c, YakkityYaks.com and Yak Big Brother production are happy to announce the official renewal of Yak Big Brother for an upcoming third season. After a successful first season, resulting in KC defeating Robbie and Leo for the victory, applications came at record numbers for the second season.

Kicking off with a Dynamic Duos twist in a Love Shyak, Yak Big Brother got a taste of its own medicine with an unplanned twist - rebels. Resulting in YBB's first ever expulsions - yes that is plural - the game was reset as YBB's Reyakt.

Thursday night, the final 3 were revealed as Joe sent Luke to the jury house to join Zach N, Austin, Destiny, Devin, and Cathy. Zach, Renee, and Joe battled it out in an epic endurance challenge broadcast LIVE on Google Plus & YouTube - another Yak first. Part two of the HOH competition will be completed Saturday, April 13, followed by Part 3 LIVE on Sunday April 14. Also on Sunday April 14, the season's FINAL LIVE Eviction will send the final jury member to the jury house.

Fans can watch the the LIVE finale exclusively on YakkityYaks.com in YakChat Tuesday April 16 at 9/8c. The winner will be revealed, and the finale will hold the highly anticipated reunion special, as well as feature Backyard interviews with the cast. Plus, in true Yak Big Brother fashion, there will be one FINAL surprise.

Yak Big Brother Season 3 will announce casting details and a premiere at a later date.

Yak Big Brother is produced by Mikey & Sheldon Chen Productions. Yak Big Brother casting garners assistance from Season 1 contestant and America's Favorite, Kel.

Mikey
04-13-2013, 09:35 AM
If you think season two was wild...just wait! ;)

MissSouthernLady
04-13-2013, 11:21 AM
Woohoo! I am super excited! I can't wait!

Darth Sethius
04-13-2013, 02:08 PM
Congrats to Mikey, Sheldon and Kel for doing an amazing job this season...

PinkFreak
04-13-2013, 06:09 PM
Good job indeed!!! You gonna apply for season 3 Darth?

Sheldon
04-13-2013, 07:02 PM
Thanks, to both YakkityYaks and my fellow staff, for making Season 2 an amazing event and in making Season 3 a possibility!

I can't wait to see how the final few days of the season plays out, plus how everyone reacts to the final surprise of Yak Big Brother! It's sure to get people chatting for weeks to come! :D

Mikey
04-13-2013, 07:11 PM
Oh yeah, the final surprise will be a complete shocker!!! ;)

requiem
04-13-2013, 07:28 PM
You could just tell us now????? Yeah? Now?

MissSouthernLady
04-15-2013, 02:52 PM
Hmmm that surprise at the finale will be EPIC!

Cathy
04-15-2013, 08:25 PM
Well what is it missy???? Stop teasing :-)

MissSouthernLady
04-16-2013, 07:38 AM
You will have to wait till tonight lol