View Full Version : Big Brother Controversy - Juror Votes For Wrong Player

19wingz
05-02-2013, 09:13 PM
Ok, so I haven't watched BB Canada, other than the premiere. But this has been blowing up Twitter and I saw Sassy/Aztek posting about it in here. I know this isn't the Canada forum, but this is too funny for people to skim past if they don't check the BB Can forum. Thought I'd post the video. This is actually HILARIOUS and so stupid. THAT was the deciding vote.

Topaz messes up her vote on Big Brother Canada finale - YouTube

Tina
05-02-2013, 09:37 PM
Seems fake to me

PinkFreak
05-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Grrrrrr... It won't play :/ Will try on my computer in a bit...

SassyGal
05-02-2013, 11:38 PM
No Trina, Topaz is an annoying dummy she slept thru the first 3 weeks of the game...literally!! When she woke up she became loud & annoying....she spent a good portion causing fights that were stupid!!

And Damnit go read my BBCA thread people!! You missed out on a season better than BB14!!!

PinkFreak
05-03-2013, 12:05 AM
When I find time, I'm gonna watch it, just got too busy & had sucky Internet service at the time :/

Darth Sethius
05-03-2013, 04:04 AM
Well that's crazy.

Before I saw the video, when I had just read the headlines, I thought maybe the Jury member was confused about whether the vote was for someone to win or against someone to lose and that is why she messed up her vote

But in the video, the only thing she keeps repeating is that she voted corrected (150% sure) but somebody must have switched it and then asked for a re-vote...Crazzzy !!!

It must be weird to be the winner (that too the first ever BBCA winner), because the only reason they won was due to a fuckup and equally very sad for the runner-up because the only reason they lost was due to a fuckup...

PS. I haven't watched the season past the first week. Looks like, I will be watching the whole season now...

Sheldon
05-03-2013, 05:01 AM
Yikes. That's some of the craziest stuff I've ever seen. You've got to love live television!!!

Ldbright
05-03-2013, 07:38 AM
L-O-L. Well, even if it was a mistake, Jillian deserved the win IMO.

#TeamTalla

Cathy
05-03-2013, 08:06 AM
Seems to me it was fake too, like she voted for the person on purpose but she didn't want it to seem that way

19wingz
05-03-2013, 09:15 AM
I don't know her, Sassy, but could she have just wanted screen time and actually voted for the wrong person on purpose and just made a fuss to get screen time?

SassyGal
05-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Yikes. That's some of the craziest stuff I've ever seen. You've got to love live television!!!

it was pre taped so we didn't see it live!!

SassyGal
05-03-2013, 10:38 AM
I don't know her, Sassy, but could she have just wanted screen time and actually voted for the wrong person on purpose and just made a fuss to get screen time?

No becaus Jillian had made a deal with her & broke it really quick & then nominated herafter POV

I also watched the feeds so no shewouldn"t have voted Jillian but could have made a mistake.....this entire season the cast seemed to keep screwing up directions!!

SassyGal
05-03-2013, 10:42 AM
Jillian won more comps than anyone but her decisions were all driven by Emmett and he really played the BEST game!!

19wingz
05-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Hmmmm, so she really wouldn't want to vote for her if she was double crossed? Wow. What a COSTLY mistake to have made!

SassyGal
05-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Interview with gary at wrap party

Big Brother Finale Interviews: Runner-up Gary with Kid Craig - YouTube

SassyGal
05-03-2013, 06:11 PM
Topaz interview

http://youtu.be/agrOXXaBVYE

SassyGal
05-03-2013, 06:14 PM
Jillian BBCA "Winner"

http://youtu.be/1cKTDO5uvN4

SassyGal
05-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Interview with Show host Arisa!!

http://youtu.be/czh65RNTzkQ

requiem
05-03-2013, 08:16 PM
IMO...Gary had been voted out previously this season so i really cant be sad he lost here even though he was the breakout character. Jillian dominated the entire season challenge wise and I gotta say this was a well deserved win.

I didn't watch the show, but I kept up. I thik it was a hell of a season. root for me for season two! Lol

SassyGal
05-03-2013, 09:05 PM
IMO...Gary had been voted out previously this season so i really cant be sad he lost here even though he was the breakout character. Jillian dominated the entire season challenge wise and I gotta say this was a well deserved win.

I didn't watch the show, but I kept up. I thik it was a hell of a season. root for me for season two! Lol

I would watch & be Team Robbie!!

Ldbright
05-04-2013, 01:41 AM
Thanks for posting these interviews! And I agree Robbie :)

aztekpm
05-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Posting too, here from the show thread ...

OMG and the weather was freaking fabulous! I love the falls too and go about 4x a year.

LOL now catching up on the 'controversy' ... Topaz is a maroon, I have no clue why she would fk it up, no one else in alllllll the years of BB has. They stress multiple times how to vote. Nothing like making Canadians look like idiots ... we're not all backwards I swear! Hell, even Talla got it right while almost falling down and if anyone was going to have issues, she was the one I figured on.

As usual people are screaming conspiracy, that it was pre-planned for Gary to win and Topaz screwed it up (lol some are saying intentionally to get her 15 mins!)

There are many saying Jillian should forfeit the prizes to Gary because she knows he deserved the win and if she doesn't that karma is a bitch and hope she suffers for every cent she spends ... oye!

Others are saying they should have redone the vote, she just made a mistake, forget the rules. While others argue that no, the rules need to be upheld. HOH's were taken away for breaking the rules, so, no you can't change them just because they went against your favorite. Which, BTW, I love that they DQ'd or penalized people for cheating or breaking the rules!

The best of all, many are blaming the TV station and BBC Canada for it and will never, ever, ever watch the show or the channel again! Whatever, you know you're gonna!

Oh and to add my .10 again, Peter and Alec are idiots. The Shield sucked and couldn't even get either of you to the final 4, so, clearly it wasn't a good alliance and you are not good players. They are just pissed that they got, got, by a girl and can't let it go!

19wingz
05-04-2013, 04:27 PM
What the hell?! So much nonsense going on up north! LOL Seriously? Redo? No. There have been MULTIPLE BB's done internationally and 14 done in the US. Everyone knows you vote for THE WINNER! And really? Forfeit her prize? Eff that. I'd keep it. LOL

And why is it the networks fault? They fixed it? And wait ... there was actually a BB that DQ'd people for breaking rules? Imagine that!

CappieSux
05-29-2013, 09:52 PM
Well it's nice to finally see that Big Brother US contestants aren't the dumbest people in the world. There is always BB Canada.

As always wonderful job on picking some sharp people AG and co.

TheKdd
05-30-2013, 10:09 AM
Welcome back Cappie! :)

CappieSux
06-02-2013, 09:38 AM
Welcome back Cappie! :)

Thanks! Can't wait for the season to start!