View Full Version : Source: CBS Currently Seeking All-New Houseguests For Big Brother 15

Yak Nicholson
05-08-2013, 09:07 AM
http://www.yakkityyaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/julie_chen_BB14-300x202.jpg (http://www.yakkityyaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/julie_chen_BB14.jpg)
Rejoice, “Big Brother” fans, rejoice! It appears that CBS is currently seeking a cast of all-new houseguests for the upcoming supersized 15th season of the summer staple.

According to our very good friends over at Big Brother Network (http://bigbrothernetwork.com/exclusive-cbs-all-new-hgs-big-brother-15/), a source very close to the show and the Eye network has told them that the network is currently seeking to cast a group of houseguests that have NEVER before been inside the Big Brother house. You read that right!

RELATED | Do YOU want to play the game of Big Brother alongside the Big Brother 15 Houseguests? Click here for more info & to apply! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=2)

With a season already touted by ads to be “bigger than ever” and kicking off June 26, the news sounds promising. However, there is a caveat. The network – and not casting director Robyn Kass – has the final say on the crop of houseguests headed in the house for the summer. Should the network not be pleased of the crew as move-in approaches, changes can be made. It is our understanding, from one of our sources, that this exact change happened last year, with a near 11th hour mentor twist.

What are your thoughts, Big Brother fans? Is it about time we have an all-new cast? Big Brother 15 premieres June 26 at 9/8c on CBS! Don’t forget to check us out in our FORUM (http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com)for Big Brother chat and more! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @YakkityYaks (https://twitter.com/YakkityYaks)!

Mystycl
05-08-2013, 09:20 AM
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO.MORE.JESSIE.!!!

Mikey
05-08-2013, 09:47 AM
Unfortunately, this doesn't exclude the other annoying CBS reality creations. Don't be surprised if yet another Hantz tries to get into the house!

Bigbrotherfan1977
05-08-2013, 10:20 AM
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO.MORE.JESSIE.!!!

I so agree!!

PinkFreak
05-08-2013, 11:08 AM
Love the plug for YBB3!!!

Also, fitting that they have that little clause to change the cast if needed?!?! I really am hoping for all new HG's, without a Hantz!!! Or a Jessie!!! Lol... #fingerscrossed

SassyGal
05-08-2013, 01:49 PM
guess only time will tell since BB was suppose to have most ever hgs and the show couldn"t get that right!!
I will say after watching BBCA for the first season our BB will have to do alot better than last year!!

19wingz
05-08-2013, 01:51 PM
Exactly. I'm going to reserve excitement until CBS pulls through. This network is bad at keeping promises. LOL

19wingz
05-09-2013, 07:24 PM
The latest rumor follows the fall edition of Survivor, in which returnees will bring along a loved one to play the game.

for BB, the rumor is that NEWBIES have been asked EXTENSIVELY throughout the casting process on significant others, pictures, etc. Applicants are getting the "Sorry not this year" calls/letters this week, but people are now saying newbies will bring along significant others to play the game. Basically TAR in the house without the clues? Sounds dumb.

Mikey
05-09-2013, 07:38 PM
I'm not against pre-existing relationships. I think it's interesting, to an extent! Just so long as a they're all new. Say what you want about sucky casting twists, but the dynamic behind Dick/Danielle, and Joe/Dustin was great TV. I would much prefer troubled relationships. Almost like a couples therapy type of thing. Someone would be bound to turn against the person they already know!

It could be one of those two house scenarios which has been rumored almost every season. Maybe the family members are playing a separate game inside another house? This could also explain why CBS took the feeds back. Maybe it's easier to control something like that on the feeds from their own offices? Interesting theory!

19wingz
05-09-2013, 07:45 PM
Hmm, I wonder about that two house thing. Although I still don't think Grodner and co are smart enough for that. BUT this is sorta plausible in a sense that CBS loves to copy itself from show to show. But will they want to ruin Survivor in the fall with BB doing it first?

The pre-existing relationships is interesting, I just hate when people play BB with someone else. As fun as YBB 2 was, duos was a damper. And it was in BB when they've done it before, as well, in my opinion.

Mikey
05-09-2013, 07:50 PM
I don't want them to be paired if that is the situation. I want to see them battle one another! That's what made BB8 interesting, since they were trapped. That is true about Survivor though, obviously they already have dibs on the family thing. They could justify doing it in another fashion though. Spouses, friends, etc.

I think something is up with this casting season though. It almost seems like it started too early, was talked about too much, and there's little going around from what I've seen about success stories and failures. I still think there's a chance that this casting season was a sham, and we're getting an All-Stars edition.

19wingz
05-09-2013, 08:02 PM
I don't know. Big Brother Network is a pretty reliable site. They don't make shit up like other sites, from what I understand. I believe the newbie thing, but maybe I am naive.

Don't forget, casting started early because the season starts early!

Mikey
05-09-2013, 08:05 PM
True! The season is starting earlier, so that could explain it. I don't know though, they've been casting since the show ended. Which I thought seemed odd. Then they had the "official" kick-off to casting later on. It's all speculation though, obviously. Which is fun! Haha.

Newbies are believable, but CBS is famous for twisting words. If they give us 14 newbies and 2 vets they'll still claim they gave us all newbies! Lol.

19wingz
05-09-2013, 08:23 PM
They always have casting open when the show ends - or so they claim to visit the site and apply.

Oh I know. CBS scares me. they are full of it. They also could change their minds last minute. They have the final say. I do think it'll be newbies and I don't think casting has been off. Open Calls started at the usual timeline and video apps were always available. Robyn just didn't start viewing them until after BB Can, i'm sure.

Mikey
05-09-2013, 08:53 PM
We'll have the answers pretty soon!

SassyGal
05-09-2013, 09:33 PM
well if the 2 week thing holds they should be sequestering around June 12ish!!

19wingz
05-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Apparently final round of casting starts May 15. Usually a week to 10 days after is when they pretty much know the cast to give them a couple weeks to get their shit in order. So June 12ish sounds about right.

ABondgirl00
05-10-2013, 06:32 AM
I thought the twins from Alabama made an interesting BB! Also when brother and sister {i think it was Cowboy and Nekomas} were on the show.