View Full Version : Big Brother 15: 100 Days, Rumor Discussion

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
05-29-2013, 07:33 PM
So there was a promo tonite saying

Announcer - "Get ready for the best Summer ever! Big Brother's 100 days of Summer! This year we're starting earlier and going longer!"
Julie - "More Big Brother than ever before!"

19wingz
05-29-2013, 07:35 PM
Gahhhhh for serious? 100 days?!?! Oh boy.

Sheldon
05-29-2013, 07:37 PM
Don't they already get enough of my Summer?!?

Between that and YBB3, I'm going to have to go into hibernation for the next 4 months.

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
05-29-2013, 07:58 PM
Gahhhhh for serious? 100 days?!?! Oh boy.

Should say that is what I READ didnt see the promo myself because my CBS affiliate had severe weather updated during commercials :D The one time I want to watch commercials I cant

Okay here is the add

(sorry don't know how to embed video (OH just post the URL) LOL

Big Brother 15 commercial - YouTube

19wingz
05-29-2013, 08:02 PM
Ya, I read that as well after you posted it.

SassyGal
05-29-2013, 08:14 PM
by day 100 the remaining folks will really be CRAZY!!!

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
05-29-2013, 08:20 PM
I hope so! Shit has been a while since we have had CRAZY HG

SassyGal
05-29-2013, 08:31 PM
Artist for me they will have to up the game after seeing BBCA especially since they shared letting us see some tasks missions & parties!!

19wingz
05-29-2013, 08:34 PM
Of course there is a CO on Twitter now saying that the winner of BB15 might not be in the house for the full 100 days. #IntruderAlert is the hashtag they used.

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
05-29-2013, 09:01 PM
Wouldn't be a BB season without a fake Corner Office

19wingz
05-29-2013, 10:07 PM
There is also what I assume to be a fake account claiming that BB15 is actually going to be all-stars. 2 HGs will come from S8-14, 1 from S1-6, 1 from S7, which will be voted on by America. 21 total. If America's All-Star wins, they get $1 Mill. The two from S14 are males. And the one from S1-6 is a winner, they say. S14 coaches and S13 vets won't be in the running.

They also claim early bird feeds are $15 and then $30 after June 26. I don't buy this, but just sharing the rumors. Tonight seems to be the night for the crazies.

This is all courtesy of @BB15Insider.

Ldbright
05-30-2013, 01:32 AM
I'm glad I have a longer summer than usual now!!!!!!! :)

MissSouthernLady
05-30-2013, 06:55 AM
Hmm 100 days must be filled with twists and turns ;). Hopefully NO JESSE!

TheKdd
05-30-2013, 10:08 AM
100 days of Jesse. Can you even imagine?

Sphinx
05-30-2013, 10:27 AM
100 days of Jesse. Can you even imagine?

His balls might actually resemble a normal males from a lack of steroids.

19wingz
05-30-2013, 05:48 PM
I don't want to imagine anything about his balls.

19wingz
05-30-2013, 06:16 PM
Hmmm, just other things I'm hearing through the grapevine....

The "twist" will be akin to BB6/BB8. Maybe secret partners? That would go with the rumor from way back about people going in with significant others, just like Survivor is doing for the upcoming season.

Also apparently there will be glowing walls in the house? LOLOL It's rumor time, folks! Speculate!

19wingz
06-04-2013, 04:48 PM
There will be a photo booth in the Big Brother House for HGs to post pics directly to CBS.com. Bad news? CBS will make more money off of you clicking on their site to unlock them. LOLOL

Mikey
06-04-2013, 04:59 PM
Can you imagine a photo booth in the house with someone like Danielle? Lol. That's gonna get annoying!

19wingz
06-04-2013, 05:00 PM
LMFAO

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Well hopefully Nick or Brendon wont be on to take photos. Or hopefully they will :p

Dont like this

“We’re building on BIG BROTHER’s major strides in interactivity – including primetime reality TV’s first live Twitter vote – by bringing the show’s die-hard fans even more opportunities to impact components of the show and interact with this season’s Houseguests,”

19wingz
06-05-2013, 07:35 AM
BB promises that we will be more involved every year and each year they fail. I'm sorry, but I don't count giving them Jalapenos and Brussel Sprouts to eat as being involved.

Mikey
06-05-2013, 07:41 AM
A live vote sounds kind of cool! Especially if it's for something like America's Vote. We wouldn't have to wait a week for the results! And, it's also measurable by the fans so we can see if production cheated us. :p

19wingz
06-05-2013, 07:56 AM
Well, if they try and integrate what The Glass House did with their voting, then it MIGHT be more interesting.

19wingz
06-05-2013, 08:47 AM
Ok peeps. What I am going to share is UNCONFIRMED but I am trying to figure out a way to verify someone's identity....SO. Take this all with a grain of salt, K?

It appears there will be a casting twist, without a doubt. Whether that twist involves family or enemies has yet to be decided. Also, the person sharing this info with me claims to not know if it will involve ALL cast members or just a select few. They also mentioned that an "age divide" twist was considered recently but they're not sure where that's gone. The problem seems to be that CBS wants one thing and Big Brother wants another in terms of the casting twist. I don't know who wants what...Hopefully we can figure out a way to verify the person saying who they say they are ... but chew on this for now.

Kristin
06-05-2013, 09:03 AM
Why does it seem like BB is going in the exact opposite direction from what seasoned BB fans want to see? I keep reading that people want to get back to the basics--BB2/BB3. No twists, no returning HGs, no bringing a HG back once they've been evicted, all strangers, etc. Every year it seems like they are getting further and further away from what is really wanted.

19wingz
06-05-2013, 09:11 AM
I can't believe I am about to say this ....

But I think the problem is becoming CBS and not Grodner herself. Yes, I think I just defended Grodner.

19wingz
06-05-2013, 09:26 AM
It appears the cast is finalized!

Ldbright
06-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Well, the thing is, with ratings, they know the devoted fans, the feedwatchers are going to be watching no matter what, so they are gonna do what they can to get all the people who would just watch casually to keep watching, and hence the best way to do that is probably with the twists.

I think some kind of prior relationships in the house adds a really interesting dynamic, and they really haven't done it since Season 9 (not including 13 as it was returnees). My main concern is being entertained on the feeds :O

Kristin
06-05-2013, 09:56 AM
I may be in the minority, but I hate it when there are people who know each other in the BB house. Part of the dynamic that makes it interesting for me is watching them get to know each other. It's not a true social experiment if some of the people already know each other and the others are flying solo in the house. I still want to see it go all the way back to BB1, in some aspects. Make them earn their grocery money and agree on a grocery list. Give them a vegetable garden that they have to take care of. Go back to BB2 and get rid of the fancy HOH with a private bathroom and spy screen. Just a private room is good enough. Get rid of the slop. If BB feels the need to hinder some of the houseguests with a lack of food, go back to PB&J. Besides, they've added so many things to the "condiment list" that it's ridiculous. It's gone way beyond what it started out to be and, to me, that's what was entertaining.

19wingz
06-05-2013, 10:07 AM
No, I totally agree with you there. I didn't watch BB1 and I love the idea of grocery list, etc. I think a basics season will be nice, but the problem is the network has plans. Those plans are always going to involve a twist, etc. for some reason CBS thinks that's what we want.

Kristin
06-05-2013, 10:14 AM
Well I've been waiting not-so-patiently since that disaster of a season, BB4, for CBS to call me and ask me what I want. I'm not going to wait forever, ya know! lol

SassyGal
06-05-2013, 11:12 AM
I may be in the minority, but I hate it when there are people who know each other in the BB house. Part of the dynamic that makes it interesting for me is watching them get to know each other. It's not a true social experiment if some of the people already know each other and the others are flying solo in the house. I still want to see it go all the way back to BB1, in some aspects. Make them earn their grocery money and agree on a grocery list. Give them a vegetable garden that they have to take care of. Go back to BB2 and get rid of the fancy HOH with a private bathroom and spy screen. Just a private room is good enough. Get rid of the slop. If BB feels the need to hinder some of the houseguests with a lack of food, go back to PB&J. Besides, they've added so many things to the "condiment list" that it's ridiculous. It's gone way beyond what it started out to be and, to me, that's what was entertaining.

I agree with you for me I keep seeing the season of partners!! puking noises!!

19wingz
06-05-2013, 11:26 AM
LOL Kristin. Good luck waiting for that call from CBS.

19wingz
06-05-2013, 11:30 AM
You can also almost scratch what I posted today. Probably VERY unlikely now.

TheKdd
06-05-2013, 12:27 PM

Yes, yes and yes. Most of the seasons I liked were based on this strangers premise with the exception of season 6.

Sphinx
06-05-2013, 12:43 PM
Um...what about Season 9? That was the worst, legitimate, disaster of a season that Big Brother has ever produced.

TheKdd
06-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Yeah well the "twist" then was to partner up people. I don't like that partner crap either.

19wingz
06-05-2013, 02:22 PM
See, if they do go with some sort of twist like the family one that has been floating around for a couple months .... (or the relationship one), maybe they won't be partnered. Just in there together. Then again, unless they're estranged like those who shall remain unnamed, they're going to partner up. So. Boring.

Sphinx
06-05-2013, 03:34 PM
I don't know. They did the enemies thing before, that didn't fly. But you know how it thrills them to reuse twists.

19wingz
06-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Oh exactly. Listen, let's just be happy that it really seems we're getting an all new cast. I mean that's huge.

Sphinx
06-05-2013, 03:44 PM
There's still 20 twenty days for CBS to fuck shit up. Grodner has mini-trolls hiding in her weave too.

Shiny Beige
06-05-2013, 03:59 PM
There's still 20 twenty days for CBS to fuck shit up. Grodner has mini-trolls hiding in her weave too.
Dang it, Sphinx ... I hate it when you're right. :mad:

Sphinx
06-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Dang it, Sphinx ... I hate it when you're right. :mad:

I know, and it happens so often too...:)

19wingz
06-06-2013, 09:23 AM
Edited (see below). Ok. THIS you can take a little closer to heart than what I previously posted. It is from a Twitter Account that has been right on a number of occasions for previous seasons .... My only gripe is if they are not yet in sequester, how can you tease about the relationship thing? Shouldn't they go in without any sort of knowledge of the twist? Although I am sure they have figured it out based on the questions asked during casting process.

@SpoilBigBrother

Definitely all new houseguests & some will walk in with relationships intact. But a twist will cause division & rivalry in the #BB15 game.

Next week, 16 houseguests, including alternates, will have their intros & "hijack" scenes shot at home & will go into sequester for #BB15

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-06-2013, 10:00 AM
Why only 16?

Where was the press release that mentioned the twitter account?

19wingz
06-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Oh snap. Joe made a boo boo. My bad. Scratch that. I will edit my post. Thank you for making me check, Artist. These are the ones CBS has mentioned in a press release.

BIG BROTHER on Twitter: Fans can follow @CBSBigBrother for updates on the show; @BigBrotherScoop for exclusive production updates; and @BigBrotherHoH for messages from each week’s Head of Household.

SOURCE (http://cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=35739)

Also, I forgot to mention that CBS released a program advisory that CONFIRMED that Wednesday episodes will now air at 8/7c instead of 9/8c as planned. They are pushing the Baking Comp show behind BB since that show is performing SO DAMN POORLY.

SassyGal
06-06-2013, 10:16 AM
16 I see they still do not understand what the MOST hgs ever is!!!!

19wingz
06-06-2013, 10:18 AM
LMAO I know, I know. Remember, this isn't "official" but this account has a good track record.

I can say that someone who made it to casting finals (and didn't make it) hinted to me that there were definitely questions about "what if" and knowing people in the house. So ...

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Yeah I have read people saying they were asked about past relationships a lot but that has happened before and nothing came of it. We shall see! I just hope it will indeed be all new people.

I like The live show being at 8 instead of 9. One less hour we have to wait!

Ldbright
06-06-2013, 01:11 PM
And one less hour I have to stay up drinking diet coke ;) #BritishProblems

If it is a whole new cast, I just hope they haven't casted a bunch of idiots who can't play the game. Like I don't mind a few, and I expect there will be a blonde who doesn't really know anything whom I fall in love with. Apart from that I want some seriously smart women a la Danielle and less beefy guys cause if I ever see another 4 horsemen/brigade alliance I will scream...

19wingz
06-06-2013, 01:12 PM
They're so predictable, aren't they?

Ldbright
06-06-2013, 01:16 PM
Im not sure if you mean the casting is predictable, or the 4 beefy guys alliance is predictable. But I agree with both of those!

19wingz
06-06-2013, 01:16 PM
The casting. LOL

CappieSux
06-06-2013, 05:13 PM
I'm hoping for all strangers but I can see this family thing happening in hopes to repeat some Dick/Daniele drama.

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-06-2013, 06:30 PM
And one less hour I have to stay up drinking diet coke ;) #BritishProblems

If it is a whole new cast, I just hope they haven't casted a bunch of idiots who can't play the game.

I would rather have a whole new cast who doesnt know what they are doing and learn on the fly than a bunch of newbies who dont what they are doing mixed with vets who railroad the noobs

Cathy
06-06-2013, 07:01 PM
I would like to see a whole new cast of people who have never seen the show....

Sheldon
06-06-2013, 07:03 PM
That would be fantastic, but I can't see it ever happening. Especially not with as much as they go out and pick random people to cast them. Then, they stick them in sequester with all the seasons on DVD to watch, so they can't walk in with zero knowledge. Now, if they can do this without being obnoxious about how much they don't know, then I'm all for it.

19wingz
06-06-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm not sure I want people who haven't seen the show before, but I do want new people. If we honestly are getting that, I'm all for this season. I will live through the relationship part.

Another rumor is (and I feel like it's there every season) is that America will vote to nominate/evict someone from the start.

Sphinx
06-06-2013, 08:28 PM
At the risk of a groan campaign beginning, I'll take the Devil's advocate on the "enemies" aspect alone.

If you find someone that is vindictive and has a vendetta, I guarantee you there will be drama so long as they are both in the house together. Those that feel they have been wronged and have an intrinsic necessity to adjudicate that wrong will create tremendous amounts of drama. But it's got to be deeper than the "moral" crap, because then the people will work it out. Who wants that? Boring. Most people are not intrinsically vindictive, because who wants to live in a constant state of turmoil? I mean, it's got to be a serious offense for someone to not even try and work it out with another person; this only comes into effect if the person isn't vindictive.

I hate the twist, because CBS is counting on two story lines: drama from the residual emotions between the two HGs and the (possible) working it out. It's dumb. As for the 16 strangers...meh, it's not gonna happen. CBS wants to attract people and see how the HGs react to adverse conditions.

*shrug*

Just give me an entertaining season, at least two hot guys, and no dumb bitch that rivals Holly from BB5.

SassyGal
06-06-2013, 08:31 PM
I really wish they would put regular strangers in the house & not mactors!!!

CappieSux
06-06-2013, 10:10 PM
I'm not sure I want people who haven't seen the show before, but I do want new people. If we honestly are getting that, I'm all for this season. I will live through the relationship part.

Another rumor is (and I feel like it's there every season) is that America will vote to nominate/evict someone from the start.

Yeah I hate when people who never see the show before play...Shane was an example. The guy was great at comps but an idiot everywhere else and yet he thought he was brilliant.

Sphinx
06-07-2013, 09:14 AM
Yeah I hate when people who never see the show before play...Shane was an example. The guy was great at comps but an idiot everywhere else and yet he thought he was brilliant.

I mean, chances are if you're an idiot everywhere else that tends to negate delusions of grandeur.

SassyGal
06-07-2013, 01:09 PM
saw a rumor that Hgs will be revealed on june 18th......didn't find anything to back it up

19wingz
06-07-2013, 02:45 PM
Come to think of it, I saw that rumor too and remember thinking ... Awe shit. Of course it'd be released the day I am getting my furniture delivered to my new apt. But I can't remember where I saw it either. LOL

SassyGal
06-07-2013, 08:12 PM
some other rumors I have seen but have no proof
that former folks from Survivor & TAR will be hgs
???if someone under 21 will be in the house????twist???

19wingz
06-08-2013, 08:53 AM
That SpoilBigBrother account who has been right before said no Survivors. They interviewed Survivor applicants when Survivor chose to go with Returnees for the upcoming season, but no Survivor peeps, they say. ED was a dick (literally) starting that rumor.

austin_8706
06-10-2013, 02:39 PM
I just hope production stays out of it and lets them just play the game.

austin_8706
06-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Just bought my feeds! 16 days y'all!

19wingz
06-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Well, this is interesting. I wonder if this is part of the content that starts up tomorrow.

http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/png/b8f26fa7133d11fc402769fa9928307a35943d54_r.png

19wingz
06-10-2013, 06:02 PM
‏@SpoilBigBrother Protected account 6m
Layout of the #BB15 house is similar but there is a white room "out of place" that is empty with only mirrors, bright lights, & a TV monitor

Hm.

BigBrotherFly
06-10-2013, 06:34 PM
@SpoilBigBrother: Layout of the #BB15 house is similar but there is a white room "out of place" that is empty with only mirrors, bright lights, & a TV monitor

He's been right in the past.

19wingz
06-10-2013, 06:35 PM
LOL we posted the same thing!

BigBrotherFly
06-10-2013, 06:38 PM
LOL we posted the same thing!

I didn't even notice, I'm sorry haha! What is your twitter handle?

19wingz
06-10-2013, 06:50 PM
We're @YakkityYaks! Give us a follow :)

BigBrotherFly
06-10-2013, 06:56 PM
We're @YakkityYaks! Give us a follow :)

Thanks for the follow. :)

SassyGal
06-10-2013, 07:52 PM
Sounds like a have not room!!

19wingz
06-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Chenbot's hint on the twist ....

"The twist makes it a no-floater summer!"

SassyGal
06-12-2013, 01:04 PM
LOL I posted a couple of the tweets in the media day thread!!

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-12-2013, 01:27 PM
Chenbot's hint on the twist ....

"The twist makes it a no-floater summer!"

Considering she thought Maggie was a floater I dont know what she means by that

19wingz
06-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Hahahah! OH Chenbot.

Also, I don't know if it really is possible to have a no-floater summer. I hate floaters, but I really feel like there will always be at least one.

Or maybe she just means all breasts in the house will be real this summer.

SassyGal
06-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Don't forget that Julie thought maggie from BB6 was a floater...I think that was the floatless season!!

PureEvel
06-12-2013, 06:28 PM
I've been thinking about this all day (I know, sad)...the only way I can see there being a "no floater summer" is if they are put in groups and MUST vote as a group. There can be no floating from one side to the other that way. I know, my theory is way out there. Then again, I guess they could have filled in the pool LOL.

SassyGal
06-12-2013, 07:30 PM
I've been thinking about this all day (I know, sad)...the only way I can see there being a "no floater summer" is if they are put in groups and MUST vote as a group. There can be no floating from one side to the other that way. I know, my theory is way out there. Then again, I guess they could have filled in the pool LOL.

LOl good theory but it made me think of the clicks they did stuff as a team but could individually sabotage the others!!
Seems more like a BS line because unless they are tampering with the game they can't dictate stategy!!

19wingz
06-12-2013, 08:28 PM
Well, if they are doing the rumor about going in with family or significant other and you're voting together ... maybe? And the group thing? As in a tribe a la Survivor?

CappieSux
06-12-2013, 08:31 PM
I can't decide what I hate more..floaters or forced groups!

PinkFreak
06-12-2013, 08:31 PM
I was thinking that maybe the person that comes in last or along those lines in comps automatically goes on the block... or maybe back to America voting??

19wingz
06-12-2013, 08:35 PM
Rumor is America is voting to nominate/evict someone before the season starts. Which I think is stupid. We know nothing about them.

SassyGal
06-12-2013, 10:47 PM
New really strange commercial!!

http://youtu.be/hPxjhGvLrRw

Alex336
06-12-2013, 10:53 PM
I did a literal "LOL" and a "What the f*ck?" at that commercial.

(AND THIS WAS MY FIRST POST OF THE SEASON! It's not summer without Yaking it up with you nice goons. Five years! Wow!)

MissSouthernLady
06-13-2013, 06:24 AM
very very very strange

SassyGal
06-13-2013, 07:41 AM
welcome back Alex!!!

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-13-2013, 09:41 AM
New really strange commercial!!

http://youtu.be/hPxjhGvLrRw

I have been seeing that commercial for a few days now and it annoys the hell out of me :thumbdown:

19wingz
06-13-2013, 12:27 PM
I did a literal "LOL" and a "What the f*ck?" at that commercial.

(AND THIS WAS MY FIRST POST OF THE SEASON! It's not summer without Yaking it up with you nice goons. Five years! Wow!)

Hey! Watch who you call goons? PS - where the hell have you been?!?

Also, apparently Chen deleted her tweet about the hint being a floater less summer. Interesting.

SassyGal
06-13-2013, 12:46 PM
Hey! Watch who you call goons? PS - where the hell have you been?!?

Also, apparently Chen deleted her tweet about the hint being a floater less summer. Interesting.

She can delete but too many copied & pasted for it to go away!!

19wingz
06-13-2013, 12:57 PM
I know. I just wonder why it was deleted ... Too much info pre-sequester? Or is it wrong? I hope this doesn't make CBS/BB scrap plans and scramble something else that might be more shitty.

Sphinx
06-15-2013, 06:30 AM
I'm shocked they still haven't released anything yet.

CappieSux
06-15-2013, 08:25 AM
Are we learning about the cast on Tuesday?

austin_8706
06-15-2013, 05:09 PM
Evel Dick posted something about hearing a rumor that Courtney from Survivor may be playing.

19wingz
06-15-2013, 05:32 PM
I hate Evel Dick. That is all. He's so full of it.

Alex336
06-15-2013, 09:50 PM
Are we learning about the cast on Tuesday?

Didn't they just go into lockdown this weekend? So wouldn't it be too soon to meet the cast and have all those interviews edited and put on the web by Tuesday? We haven't even had the house tour yet.

19wingz
06-16-2013, 07:10 AM
I don't think we're meeting the cast Tuesday. I think media outlets are interviewing the cast on Tuesday. I'm hoping for a damn house tour early in the week, sheesh!

CappieSux
06-16-2013, 08:53 AM
It has to come before Friday though, right?

19wingz
06-16-2013, 09:07 AM
I would think so?! I'm going to guess the HGs move in by next weekend?

This pre-season is soooooo odd. There has been like LITTLE to NO chatter.

I did however hear a rumor today that this season might be ex Survivor/TAR people. That would suck.

SassyGal
06-16-2013, 09:47 AM
Since we know that ET will be releasing media day footage on Friday I would think they will be moved into the house on Thursday
not sure where but I remembered seeing that the finale is suppose to be Sept 25th(a Wednesday)...so if it is really 100 days in the house using that day Hgs should be moving in on the 18th...

Any date for the kickoff of Survivor???

19wingz
06-16-2013, 09:53 AM
No Survivor premiere just yet.

19wingz
06-17-2013, 04:54 PM
Survivor premieres Sept 18.

Also, not good.

@SpoilBigBrother Protected account 2m
Production is making lots last minute changes to the game. #BB15 is probably not even going to be 100 days.

Sphinx
06-17-2013, 05:13 PM
Lovely. Typical.

19wingz
06-17-2013, 05:25 PM
Just an idea of what last minute changes have consisted of ....

Season 13 - Dynamic Duos. Bring back 6 vets. That was last minute.

Season 14 - Bring back vets as coaches. That was also last minute.

Sheldon
06-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Do we know if the Sept 25th date is confirmed for the finale yet?

19wingz
06-17-2013, 05:30 PM
I'm thinking it is going to be Sept 18. Survivor's premiere is that night (90 min) so BB should follow as in season's past. And if this is true, this is dumb. CBS is not confined to having BB follow Survivor on finale night. Dumb ass reason.

@SpoilBigBrother Protected account 2m
Rumor is MB Productions did not want Survivor's schedule to change this Fall so that's why CBS cut #BB15 short. It wasn't Grodner's decision

Sheldon
06-17-2013, 05:32 PM
Why does it not surprise me that they're making last minute changes that contradict even their own promos?!?

19wingz
06-17-2013, 05:34 PM
I mean, I can't completely blame Grodner for this. Promos are made separate from production. I'm sure they gave them the 100 day thing and promos went from there. But this change likely is going to be from Probst and Mark Burnett. But what I don't get is WHY the BB finale has to be paired with the Survivor premiere on the same night. I know the week of Sept 23, CBS is rolling out all their other season premieres, so there is no room to throw BB finale on the 25th as maybe originally rumored.

Sphinx
06-17-2013, 05:48 PM
I don't get why it's such a big deal to move Survivor around. God forbid that show doesn't receive it's preferential treatment for a minute. And if they do give us a totally messed up twist because of this, Probst and Burnett can eat diarrhea.

CappieSux
06-17-2013, 06:00 PM
Ergh seriously...last minute changes are NEVER good. Could it really be because of the scheduling? Would CBS really screw them over in such a way?

Sphinx
06-17-2013, 06:26 PM
Have you met CBS before?

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-17-2013, 06:33 PM
Posted this in the other thread guess it belongs in here too lol

Donno if this is Legit but Ian said on another board that he has met the guy and said "He's pretty legit"

Kory‏@moviedude182m
@spicypants @Mi55y @BB_Updates so I can confirm a #BB15 twist America votes each week for a power player that impacts the game. 16 HG's !!

Kory‏@moviedude184m

@spicypants @Mi55y @BB_Updates also as of now the #BigBrother15 HG's go in Friday there's more than one twist

And there was a commercial tonite (Not sure if this is legit either)

New commercial just now with Julie in front of the house! Says new twist, we'll need your help - you will impact the game like never before!

Ugh

:thumbdown:

Sheldon
06-17-2013, 06:34 PM
Have you met CBS before?

:yeahthat:

So sad...

MissSouthernLady
06-17-2013, 06:38 PM
All these damn rumors and twist...ready for next wednesday

Sphinx
06-17-2013, 06:38 PM
To be honest, production says we'll influence the game more than ever every season. That never happens. I mean, how many times did we get that genital wart Jessie back in the house?

I'm guessing it's some variation of America's Player again. What they need is some damn originality for their twists. Their creative heads must come from burned out English majors.

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-17-2013, 06:48 PM
Commercial I spoke of :thumbdown:

Big Brother 15 Commercial - YouTube

Alex336
06-17-2013, 06:52 PM
Ooooh, the front of the house looks nice! (and like BBCan!)

Sheldon
06-17-2013, 06:55 PM
That's the most modern FotH they've had yet. If it's any indication of the inside of the House, I'm excited for the reveal. Where's those photos?!?

Alex336
06-17-2013, 07:46 PM
So when is the house reveal? Do we have an *official* date for that yet, or is it all still speculation?

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-17-2013, 08:17 PM
Seems like house reveal is tomorrow! (At least on Canada's ET)

http://i.imgur.com/gZ8evO1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IcODD9x.jpg?1

Sheldon
06-17-2013, 08:31 PM
Looks like the HOH Room, judging on the placement of the bed.

CappieSux
06-17-2013, 08:40 PM
Hmm so modern FoH and a modern looking HoH(looks like skyscrappers)...wonder how that will play into the theme.

Mystycl
06-17-2013, 08:47 PM
To be honest, production says we'll influence the game more than ever every season. That never happens. I mean, how many times did we get that genital wart Jessie back in the house?

I'm guessing it's some variation of America's Player again. What they need is some damn originality for their twists. Their creative heads must come from burned out English majors.

:clap:

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-17-2013, 08:50 PM
Small glimpses of some of the rest of the house

http://i.imgur.com/FHhcsKX.jpg

Where are the nomination chairs?

http://i.imgur.com/pvB4GaX.jpg

TheKdd
06-18-2013, 01:23 AM
House Tour here (http://www.yakkityyaks.com/cbs-big-brother-new-bb15-house-tour-with-julie-chen/)

TheKdd
06-18-2013, 01:45 AM
Ok so I HATE that America will play a role in nominations and I don't like "one familiar face" even though it's probably someone from another show.

PinkFreak
06-18-2013, 01:59 AM
Def think its someone from another show, most likely Survivor....

Sphinx
06-18-2013, 08:03 AM
They can't seriously have given America voting power on nominations.

I smell something terrible coming down the pike.

Darth Sethius
06-18-2013, 08:14 AM
My thoughts on the House tour,

I think "the familiar face" she is talking about might be a minor celeb or a ex pro athlete or even a former contestant on some other reality show other than TAR or Survivor or somebody like that.

The nominee chairs might not be there. But the two couches on the either side each has one seat with a different color pattern on the cushion covers. So maybe the nominees sit apart facing each other, rather than sitting side by side as per previous years, representing their respective team/groups they have been divided into. So maybe that's the twist and that is the reason why they are saying that the lack of the nominee chairs is due to the twist.

http://www.gdriveurl.com/?idl=513715683147&out=1

She also says that America will be more involved this year and will affect nominations each week. But she said nothing about the HOH or veto comps or even the evictions. So maybe we don't have a America's player twist like everyone is predicting. Maybe the HOH only gets to pick one of the nominee and America's vote decides who is the second nominee each week. However, America won't have a say in case of replacement nominees if the veto is used or gets to cast a vote in deciding who gets evicted.

Ldbright
06-18-2013, 08:19 AM
Aslong as america doesn't vote on who gets evicted I will be happy. I don't want this turning into a "Who America loves best" competition. I personally think America should have very little involvement in actual game decisions, but we shall see!

CappieSux
06-18-2013, 08:31 AM
Well I think we are definitely having teams this year...because that's always been a HUGE success for the fans. Allison really knows how to give the people the exact opposite of what they want(Jessie, Rachel, Jessie, Rachel...horrible twists)

And ergh I hope no one from Survivor is on the show...I can give two flying shits about Survivor.

I can't wait for some cast info! Two more days!

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-18-2013, 09:14 AM
I think there will be 3 nominees and America picks one or pics to save one which would suck for a small alliance who America/Grodner doesn't like.

As for the Familiar face that doesn't bother me too much as long as it isnt Russhole or someone like Boston Rob whom Grodner would make sure won

Alex336
06-18-2013, 10:39 AM
Rumor on Twitter today is that the familiar face is Rachel's sister, Elissa.

Knucklehead
06-18-2013, 10:40 AM
The America's involvement twist could also be something like America gets one vote on who is evicted. It wouldn't change the game much but could help sway a vote when it's close.

Alex336
06-18-2013, 10:43 AM
If the familiar face is someone the audience definitely knows already (like a popular Survivor castaway, for example), that gives them an unfair advantage for this America's Vote stuff. They'll already have a fanbase. Unfair.

CappieSux
06-18-2013, 10:51 AM
If the familiar face is someone the audience definitely knows already (like a popular Survivor castaway, for example), that gives them an unfair advantage for this America's Vote stuff. They'll already have a fanbase. Unfair.

Oh wow that's a really good point...

CappieSux
06-18-2013, 10:53 AM
Rumor on Twitter today is that the familiar face is Rachel's sister, Elissa.

How is she a familiar face? Unless she goes to same bad plastic surgeon.

I hate why they think a family member of a "popular" houseguest or Survivor contestant is interesting. That person just becomes an automatic character who has something to prove. Allison is just a mess.

TheKdd
06-18-2013, 11:08 AM
Yeah I'm not liking America being involved in that capacity. I don't like a "familiar face" either, but I hate America involved even more. It becomes a popularity contest. I like to see the social experiment play out on it's own, that was always the whole point... whether I like who is winning the HOH or not.

And omg... whoever wrote Julie's lines for that house tour is CHEESE. Did she have to make some deal/backstabbing reference at the end of EVERY room?

Alex336
06-18-2013, 12:16 PM
And omg... whoever wrote Julie's lines for that house tour is CHEESE. Did she have to make some deal/backstabbing reference at the end of EVERY room?

FOR REAL. I love Julie to death, but COME ON. I was cringing the entire time.

Also...
I'm not going to hold judgment on the "familiar face" until we find out who they are. It could actually be someone great and worthy of being there. (Probably not, but I like being optimistic.)

19wingz
06-18-2013, 01:43 PM
It's looking more and more like the familiar face is Rachel's sister. Check out the close timing on these tweets.

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss54/19wingz/BB15Rachel_zps21ac7212.jpg

therocprince
06-18-2013, 01:43 PM
So how do we feel about Rachel's doppelganger?

therocprince
06-18-2013, 01:44 PM
It's looking more and more like the familiar face is Rachel's sister. Check out the close timing on these tweets.

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss54/19wingz/BB15Rachel_zps21ac7212.jpg

I took this whole convo as Rachel giving a confirmation to the fans.

Thanks Rachel, still can't stand you but Thanks! lol

19wingz
06-18-2013, 01:45 PM
Also, this America more involved is SO like The Glass House. Even Jeffrey and I were joking about it via Twitter.

For those unfamiliar, on TGH, the house nominated 2 people to leave. They were sent to limbo (aka sequester) and America chose to send one home and keep the other. If the role of America has anything to do with noms (keeping or adding one), then boom. TGH inspired. Also of fun note ... an ex-BB producer who went with TGH last summer was asking on Twitter a couple weeks ago for screen shots of the online polls TGH had up. I wonder why he was intrigued.

I just agree with you guys - I don't want a popularity contest.

19wingz
06-18-2013, 01:47 PM
I'm currently trying to get a feel at something ...

Sheldon
06-18-2013, 01:50 PM
Uh oh... I like when Joe gets his feelings...

He's like Wile E Coyote in hunting down the Road Runner, but with better results.

CappieSux
06-18-2013, 01:52 PM
I think it's unfair to BB is TGH inspiried when TGH is pretty much a copy of BB.

Plus, how long have we been theorizing about this type of twist? It's sort of a natural progression of BB and America's involvement. So yeah I wouldn't associate it at all with TGH...heck most of America doesn't even remember it.

19wingz
06-18-2013, 01:56 PM
Uh oh... I like when Joe gets his feelings...

He's like Wile E Coyote in hunting down the Road Runner, but with better results.

I am trying!!!

19wingz
06-18-2013, 01:57 PM
I think it's unfair to BB is TGH inspiried when TGH is pretty much a copy of BB.

Plus, how long have we been theorizing about this type of twist? It's sort of a natural progression of BB and America's involvement. So yeah I wouldn't associate it at all with TGH...heck most of America doesn't even remember it.

Yes and no. The huge deal CBS made about ABC and the lawsuit, though, makes it obvious that CBS cares. The fact that this twist came just a year later leaves me suspect. I'm not saying it's all because of TGH but definitely has influence.

MissSouthernLady
06-18-2013, 01:58 PM
Why oh why would they torture us with Rachel's sister! I mean have yall seen her in My Fair Wedding...OMG...Barf!

19wingz
06-18-2013, 02:00 PM
Rachel's sister or a Hantz?

MissSouthernLady
06-18-2013, 02:03 PM
Neither of them! Leave the siblings of the trainwrecks off the show entirely! PLEASE OH PLEASE

19wingz
06-18-2013, 02:16 PM
The bright side of America's interaction? We're moving up in the world from picking Pickles vs. Molasses for the HGs to eat.

CappieSux
06-18-2013, 02:34 PM
Yes and no. The huge deal CBS made about ABC and the lawsuit, though, makes it obvious that CBS cares. The fact that this twist came just a year later leaves me suspect. I'm not saying it's all because of TGH but definitely has influence.

Why would BB be influenced by a show that tanked in the ratings? I just don't see it and while I don't often defend BB, I have to here. If this is the twist, I think it's something Alison came up with in her own, horrible little mind to make sure she has constant influence on the game.

19wingz
06-18-2013, 02:42 PM
It's not that it was influenced by it being a hit. The people that did watch TGH loved the way America was involved. Well most did. I was one of them. So I think CBS and AG were charged to come up with a way to maybe incorporate us more. I just find it very coincidental that EVERY season Grodner and BB say we will be more involved and so far - based on what Julie says - THIS is finally the season we will be other than picking Pickles or Jalapeno Poppers.

Sphinx
06-18-2013, 02:57 PM
Didn't we already try this relative's business with Willie Hantz? And by try, I mean absolutely die.

Just woof.

SassyGal
06-18-2013, 03:11 PM
I am not liking the thought of Rachel's sister in the house as for the tweet could be them mocking Janelle from last year!
I loved watching TGH especially when they went from just interactive feeds to showing us them unaware! I also think that BBUS is following the lead set by BBCA where Canada had some fun & was able to toss some twists at the hgs!

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-18-2013, 03:21 PM
Neither of them! Leave the siblings of the trainwrecks off the show entirely! PLEASE OH PLEASE

It would suck! And totally unfair to the other HG. If it is a Survivor they will have built in fans to help them out with the america votes and same could be said for a sibling. Rachel's fans would vote for her sister.

requiem
06-18-2013, 03:28 PM
Back to the start. Big Brother already have America a vote in season one and then "America's Player" a few seasons later, so nothing new here...every YBB did America's choice so I get that the producers would want to get us involved somehow. It's about time that we get a bigger role in e house again. Love it!

AND CAN'T WAIT FOR RACHEL'S SISTER IF THIS IS TRUE!!!!!! OMG THAT IS JUST PURE AWESOME!

19wingz
06-18-2013, 04:06 PM
Didn't we already try this relative's business with Willie Hantz? And by try, I mean absolutely die.

Just woof.

Like that failure will stop CBS from trying again.

19wingz
06-18-2013, 04:07 PM
As for Rachel's sister ... I tried to get info from Ms. Reilly. We chatted a little and she did not confirm nor deny anything. Me thinks silence speaks volumes?

19wingz
06-18-2013, 04:08 PM
SpoilBigBrother Twitter account said Julie taped that House Tour on June 10. The account claimed that since the 10th, CBS and BB have been making/proposing a ton of changes. So .... Who knows?

CappieSux
06-18-2013, 05:15 PM
Ergh...last minute changes are never a good idea.

19wingz
06-18-2013, 05:17 PM
I know, right.

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-18-2013, 05:43 PM
So no talk about the 15 placings at the table? Is someone going to get Jodied again?

Shiny Beige
06-18-2013, 05:52 PM
Didn't anyone else see Brides of Beverly Hills, or something like that? Rachel's sister makes Rachel seem ... quiet, demure and rational.

However, if there is going to be a Hantz in the BB house, I will personally drive over there and punch AG! :nutkick:

TK, will you come along and hold my jacket?

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-18-2013, 06:00 PM
She was on My Fair Wedding. Her sister is in this clip but doesnt talk much

My Fair Wedding: Rachel Fights with David - YouTube

MissSouthernLady
06-18-2013, 06:07 PM
If you watch the whole episode the whole family is just like Rachael! :puke:

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-18-2013, 06:16 PM
They all just seem fake and attention whores.

19wingz
06-18-2013, 06:36 PM
So no talk about the 15 placings at the table? Is someone going to get Jodied again?

I didn't even realize there were 15.

19wingz
06-18-2013, 06:41 PM
Our friends at Big Brother Network interviewed the houseguests today. They tweeted something about nice Greece is this time of year. Sounds like a nice little unofficial confirmation.

Sphinx
06-18-2013, 06:50 PM
CBS hates Big Brother fans.

19wingz
06-18-2013, 07:01 PM
Also latest rumors ...

Ian's Ex, Dan's wife, Matt (BB12) wife, jordan's brother and Rachel's sister all in the house.

19wingz
06-18-2013, 07:05 PM
If this is true, I will hate it. I love that they're "new" HGs but the fact that they are related to previous one's takes away the whole newness of being thrown in the house as a social experiment. When you can hear all about the production and such from your family member, it takes away from the fun of it all.

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-18-2013, 07:08 PM
CBS hates Big Brother fans.

Yet we keep coming back. What a sick sick relationship

Sphinx
06-18-2013, 07:11 PM
When CBS comes up with an "epic" twist:

http://media.tumblr.com/a0344e801d8a6b277892a1dedd023cde/tumblr_inline_moinspfDdQ1rnvwt1.gif

Sphinx
06-18-2013, 07:11 PM
Yet we keep coming back. What a sick sick relationship

Is this what one calls an addiction?

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-18-2013, 07:16 PM
Is this what one calls an addiction?

I think so and I am TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs and I am a BB Addict

CappieSux
06-18-2013, 07:22 PM
Also latest rumors ...

Ian's Ex, Dan's wife, Matt (BB12) wife, jordan's brother and Rachel's sister all in the house.

Ugh that would be horrible....I just want a game not haunted by Big Brother's past.

And Ian's ex? Seriously? How long did they date? Six months?

I have doubts though...It just sounds way to unlikely.

19wingz
06-18-2013, 07:24 PM
I mean, I have doubts too. I truly hope that's not it. I don' t think it is, but you never know.

CappieSux
06-18-2013, 07:25 PM
Our friends at Big Brother Network interviewed the houseguests today. They tweeted something about nice Greece is this time of year. Sounds like a nice little unofficial confirmation.

Wait confirmation to what? Are they Greek?

Ugh I can't believe it...This also means we won't have strangers again. BB is incredibly incestuous...The wives will know each other, Rachel's sister will probably know Jordan's brother...

I just don't see how they can think it's a good idea.

"Hey remember those HGs you loved or loved to hate? Well they aren't here but we have their family members!"

What the hell goes through Allison's mind?

19wingz
06-18-2013, 07:27 PM
Wait confirmation to what? Are they Greek?

Ugh I can't believe it...This also means we won't have strangers again. BB is incredibly incestuous...The wives will know each other, Rachel's sister will probably know Jordan's brother...

I just don't see how they can think it's a good idea.

"Hey remember those HGs you loved or loved to hate? Well they aren't here but we have their family members!"

What the hell goes through Allison's mind?

LOL no. Not Greek. The whole Rachel/Elissa Twitter exchange about her going to Greece for her honeymoon.

And ya. I have no idea how this could sound great on paper or anywhere else. I wonder if it is CBS and not Grodner.

CappieSux
06-18-2013, 07:28 PM
She looks just like Rachel too, so it isn't like the HGs won't figure it out. And if America is involved, no one will want to keep her around .

Ergh...seriously....can Thursday come so we can know if this is true or not..

Hell can it be freaking next Wednesday already? I hate the time leading up to BB...

19wingz
06-18-2013, 07:38 PM
And the next rumor, which might have been mentioned ....

Malcolm from Survivor is a HG.

CappieSux
06-18-2013, 07:41 PM
Ewwww...

Sphinx
06-18-2013, 08:04 PM
After having virtually zero rumors, I'm loving how all these ones come out of nowhere.

Bigbrotherfan1977
06-18-2013, 08:08 PM
Well if this is true I guess Zach and I never had a chance at being casted this year.

19wingz
06-18-2013, 08:09 PM
LOL Yep. So I guess there's a consolation prize? But I would have paid to see you two in there over anyone else.

19wingz
06-18-2013, 08:10 PM
After having virtually zero rumors, I'm loving how all these ones come out of nowhere.

Ya, see. That makes me either nervous because something has people thinking these for a reason or they are so bogus because people were so bored and wanted to spread rumors.

Bigbrotherfan1977
06-18-2013, 08:16 PM
Thanks Joe. I know I would have loved to be in house. I guess I don't know the right people lol!

19wingz
06-18-2013, 08:17 PM
Shoulda dated Ian. LOLOL

CappieSux
06-18-2013, 08:26 PM
Wow, now there's a tough choice for women everywhere. Blow Ian, Frank or Boogie and get on Big Brother or don't and keep your dignity.

19wingz
06-18-2013, 08:30 PM
Well this idiot has TERRIBLE friends/family. If he's real, money on an alternate taking his place. Gabe should take a plane home.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNF3xGYCIAATtZd.jpg

http://www.gocrimson.com/sports/mlax/2010-11/bios/mendola%20gabriel

CappieSux
06-18-2013, 09:04 PM
Ah poor Gabe...What a nice thing for his family to do...but how fucking stupid.

Still, since they're all in lockdown and reveal is only 36 or so hours away, I wouldn't be surprised if they let it slide. It isn't like this has the affect of someone saying PRE-Lockdown. It's really no different then all of the obvious wink winks that the BB cast have been doing to Rachel's sister(another reason why i'd hate this twist..Janelle and others would get their fans to use this "twist" to help her)

Gabym82
06-18-2013, 09:20 PM
If Rachel's sister has the same annoying laugh and OTT personality, then I'm going to be praying to the BB Gods that she's the first evicted. You'd think that after the drama with Willie last year, CBS would've realized that drawing from the families of contestants that are clearly not all there mentally isn't the smartest idea, but Grodner never learns.

CappieSux
06-18-2013, 09:24 PM
Looks like that Twitter account is a fake...It's that time of season where the sad people come out to play.

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-18-2013, 09:31 PM
She looks just like Rachel too, so it isn't like the HGs won't figure it out. And if America is involved, no one will want to keep her around .

Ergh...seriously....can Thursday come so we can know if this is true or not..

Hell can it be freaking next Wednesday already? I hate the time leading up to BB...

You forget America = Grodner if Rachel's sister is in the house the twist will save her for a long time as will Rachel's fans

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-18-2013, 09:38 PM
Well this idiot has TERRIBLE friends/family. If he's real, money on an alternate taking his place. Gabe should take a plane home.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNF3xGYCIAATtZd.jpg

http://www.gocrimson.com/sports/mlax/2010-11/bios/mendola%20gabriel

Seems it is fake but why would that send him home? Last season it was leaked that Willy would be on before the HG were ever sequestered as was the twist. And the Vets were known before the season started. So is Rachel's sister going to be kicked out?

But you may be right when it comes to vets/pets CBS gives them a pass but sue s someone who posts spoilers they were given from their pets

PinkFreak
06-18-2013, 09:59 PM
If Rachel's sister has the same annoying laugh and OTT personality, then I'm going to be praying to the BB Gods that she's the first evicted. You'd think that after the drama with Willie last year, CBS would've realized that drawing from the families of contestants that are clearly not all there mentally isn't the smartest idea, but Grodner never learns.

I agree!!! Especially after the Willie fail, you'd think they'd think twice!!!

Bigbrotherfan1977
06-19-2013, 07:03 AM
Shoulda dated Ian. LOLOL

Um I think I will pass on that one lol!

Gabym82
06-19-2013, 08:11 AM
Um I think I will pass on that one lol!

I wouldn't...Ian seems like my type of guy. He may be a nerd, but then again, I was a super nerd back in my high school days

Sphinx
06-19-2013, 09:10 AM
Gabe looks cute, so he can stay on the show.

And yes, I am that vain and vapid today.

Karadise
06-19-2013, 09:29 AM
Also latest rumors ...

UGH UGH UGH...seriously. Can't we just get REAL people, unknown and unrelated to anyone who has ever been involved with the show? :mad:

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-19-2013, 09:29 AM
Here is a press release from CBS. 3 nominees and America votes for MVP every week :vomit: Voting starts tomorrow. So that means cast tomorrow!! (that is some good news)

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=35889

The first twist is a series’ first: instead of two Houseguests being nominated each week for eviction, as in past seasons, contestants will nominate three in this summer’s edition. This process will be further explained during the season premiere.

The second twist will allow BIG BROTHER viewers to play a crucial role in the game by casting votes for the Houseguest they feel is playing the best game. The Houseguest who receives the most votes will be anointed that week’s, “Big Brother MVP.” The full scope of the MVP’s secret power will be revealed during the season premiere.

America will start casting their votes for this season’s first “Big Brother MVP” before the Houseguests even enter the game, beginning with a pre-premiere vote starting Thursday, June 20, following CBS’s cast announcement of the new Houseguests. Fans can visit http://www.cbs.com/big_brother/ to cast their vote.

“The Big Brother MVP will force the houseguests to rethink their strategies. With America rewarding good game play, it doesn't pay to be a floater this summer,” said Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan, Executive Producers of BIG BROTHER.

SassyGal
06-19-2013, 09:30 AM
Lol I think the big brother network Greece comment was a round about confirm of the Rachel's sister because that was Janells rouse last year she was "in"Greece!

Also think that the twist of MVP could really hurt those playing a good game

Sphinx
06-19-2013, 09:43 AM
Well, that's why there won't be a floater...

How long before the HGs start playing to America to get the MVP role?

grandmamichelf
06-19-2013, 09:43 AM
I wouldn't mind Malcolm being in the house. Eye candy for me all summer.

Some of these rumors are making me gag. Seriously? Rachel's sister? Good grief.

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-19-2013, 09:46 AM
Also think that the twist of MVP could really hurt those playing a good game

Yup it will just be a popularity contest and love him or hate him Jessie was playing a good game in season 11 until America/Grodner gave their favorite a power to stop him

Yellowdog
06-19-2013, 09:50 AM
Yup it will just be a popularity contest and love him or hate him Jessie was playing a good game in season 11 until America/Grodner gave their favorite a power to stop him

Totally agree with that. Like any normal person I don't like Jessie, but he was playing phenomenally when they cheated to get him out. He had that thing wrapped up very early because he had a lot of acolytes and those who weren't couldn't beat him and his acolytes.

CappieSux
06-19-2013, 10:08 AM
The problem was they were so unlikable....Sure AG could not have done anything but I think the ratings would have suffered. Sometimes if the show is in danger, the powers that be need to step in to assure that the ratings don't plummet and if Jeff and Jordan would have left, that most likely would have happened.

The fault falls on AG for picking such vile HGs, some of whom were pretty mentally unstable(Lydia...Chima...) but in some cases the show needs to lose some integrity to maintain the success and further seasons of the show...

Honestly if it was just Jess being unlikable it would have been one thing but at that time there were only two likable people in the whole house(Jeff and Jordan)

Bigbrotherfan1977
06-19-2013, 10:31 AM
I wouldn't...Ian seems like my type of guy. He may be a nerd, but then again, I was a super nerd back in my high school days

He is all yours lol! I don't think my husband would want me dating Ian or anyone for that matter just to get in a show.

Gabym82
06-19-2013, 10:55 AM
The problem was they were so unlikable....Sure AG could not have done anything but I think the ratings would have suffered. Sometimes if the show is in danger, the powers that be need to step in to assure that the ratings don't plummet and if Jeff and Jordan would have left, that most likely would have happened.

The fault falls on AG for picking such vile HGs, some of whom were pretty mentally unstable(Lydia...Chima...) but in some cases the show needs to lose some integrity to maintain the success and further seasons of the show...

Honestly if it was just Jess being unlikable it would have been one thing but at that time there were only two likable people in the whole house(Jeff and Jordan)
For real...aside from Jeff/Jordan, the only other likable people in the house were Laura and Casey, and Jessie's group dispatched them pretty quickly. Makes me wish that the Populars or Offbeats had won the first challenge, because I would've preferred to see Jessica or Cowboy in power instead of Jessie.

Karadise
06-19-2013, 01:15 PM

I just can't with that....any mention of Jessie sends me into an uncontrollable rage....must be the roids coming thru. I have zero recollection of his game play all I can see is that horrible tiny speedo in my mind.

Gabym82
06-19-2013, 01:22 PM
I just can't with that....any mention of Jessie sends me into an uncontrollable rage....must be the roids coming thru. I have zero recollection of his game play all I can see is that horrible tiny speedo in my mind.

Not to mention the countless references to how great he thinks he is. And of course, having Michelle (BB10), Natalie, and Lydia all wanting to hook up with him fueled his ego even more

Karadise
06-19-2013, 01:49 PM
Not to mention the countless references to how great he thinks he is. And of course, having Michelle (BB10), Natalie, and Lydia all wanting to hook up with him fueled his ego even more

Where is that projectile vomiting icon? :puke:

Gabym82
06-19-2013, 01:51 PM
Where is that projectile vomiting icon? :puke:

No kidding...I'll be needing that one if Elissa does appear on BB15. My vomit guard will be activated every time she opens her mouth :puke:

19wingz
06-19-2013, 03:26 PM
Looks like that Twitter account is a fake...It's that time of season where the sad people come out to play.

Ya, I saw this morning before work that it turned out to be fake. Oh well.

Seems it is fake but why would that send him home? Last season it was leaked that Willy would be on before the HG were ever sequestered as was the twist. And the Vets were known before the season started. So is Rachel's sister going to be kicked out?

But you may be right when it comes to vets/pets CBS gives them a pass but sue s someone who posts spoilers they were given from their pets

I forgot about knowing about Willie early. But you're right - I do think that they give their pets a pass and not "regulars."

No kidding...I'll be needing that one if Elissa does appear on BB15. My vomit guard will be activated every time she opens her mouth :puke:

HEY YOU!!! Welcome to our site :) Awesome to see you posting around!!

Ldbright
06-19-2013, 03:32 PM
I need to google this Elissa! Is she really that bad, I have seen lots of people excited for her on the twitterverse!

CappieSux
06-19-2013, 04:29 PM
I need to google this Elissa! Is she really that bad, I have seen lots of people excited for her on the twitterverse!

Rachel fans..probably Janelle fans too...Just a small and vocal group of people with no taste.

PureEvel
06-19-2013, 05:04 PM
One more week people...ONE MORE WEEK!!! A mere 168 hours until the Premier!!! Yippy Kaiyai Yay!!

Gabym82
06-19-2013, 05:08 PM
I hear she's either as annoying or worse than Rachel

19wingz
06-19-2013, 05:09 PM
A WEEK FROM RIGHT NOW we'll be chatting over the premiere!!

CappieSux
06-19-2013, 05:22 PM
ANd saying lots of "Oh my God, I hate these intros..." and

"Seriously, that Danielle girl she is nice!"

A week after that:

"I hate almost everybody."

Sheldon
06-19-2013, 05:38 PM
ANd saying lots of "Oh my God, I hate these intros..." and

"Seriously, that Danielle girl she is nice!"

A week after that:

"I hate almost everybody."

It happens every season. Especially those of us with the feeds.

I think my most cringe-worthy part of every premiere is the cheesy, "OH MY GOD! I only have 1 hour to pack before they whisk me away from my life! What am I going to pack?!?" UGH... That's probably reason #1 why I couldn't be cast, as I wouldn't be able to do that convincingly enough for the cameras.

19wingz
06-19-2013, 05:40 PM
Oh come on. I don't buy that. With your imagination and dramatic flair ... you would be PERFECT!

Gabym82
06-19-2013, 06:23 PM

It happens every season. Especially those of us with the feeds.

I think my most cringe-worthy part of every premiere is the cheesy, "OH MY GOD! I only have 1 hour to pack before they whisk me away from my life! What am I going to pack?!?" UGH... That's probably reason #1 why I couldn't be cast, as I wouldn't be able to do that convincingly enough for the cameras.
That and the terrible puns they have to say, such as "I'm going to paint everyone into a corner" while holding a paintbrush

Shiny Beige
06-19-2013, 07:51 PM
She makes Rachel look like Mother Theresa ...

grandmamichelf
06-20-2013, 05:12 AM
Well maybe she will get to tell someone, like her stupid sister, that they don't make a very good gay person. Or maybe she'll wear extensions and they'll fall out while she's trying to be so wonderful that everyone likes her. Or maybe I'll just decide I don't like her right now and that's that.:)

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 02:55 PM
Just a thought on MVP... probably created for Elissa, cuz you know she's gonna get it this 1st week because of her sisters following... this way she can't get evicted the 1st week when all the HG's figure out who she is :/

obxkali
06-20-2013, 03:07 PM
That was my guess too, Pink! Figures :(

And after watching vids from all the HGs, I've decided I don't hate this bunch as much as I normally do this point in the season. I really don't care for Nick or Elissa, but everyone else hasn't rubbed me the wrong way yet.

And I have a girl crush on Amanda. So I'm good to go!

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 03:12 PM
Just a thought on MVP... probably created for Elissa, cuz you know she's gonna get it this 1st week because of her sisters following... this way she can't get evicted the 1st week when all the HG's figure out who she is :/

There just isn't a way she won't win the first week...She's the only one who anyone will remember. Unless the BB community comes together...but I just don't see it happening. She's definitely going to skate by this week, though it might not be implemented to AFTER Thursday, so if she's evicted, she won't get it and the next person will...

UNLESS...

The it is Thursday and the secret MVP is magically "You don't get evicted this week before your sister looks like the wicked witch from the west."

19wingz
06-20-2013, 06:22 PM
I'm with you Pink. I think it was created to keep her around. Because of her relationship, she's the one people will know about.

SassyGal
06-20-2013, 08:03 PM
Well I have only had time to read and I am so not impressed with the group.......really 16 random folks that didn't apply would have been cheaper than casting costs!

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 08:50 PM
Well I have only had time to read and I am so not impressed with the group.......really 16 random folks that didn't apply would have been cheaper than casting costs!

HAHA you make a good point...At this point, what's the point in casting calls? Is it to just see people who like the show?

I know that
1) Blonde Girl #1(starts with an A) was recruited
2) Candice was recruited
3) Elissa was pretty much recruited...though she at least knows the show
4) GinaMarie was recruited
5) Howard was recruited(I think...)
6) Jeremy was recruited
7) Jessie was recruited
8) Kaitlyn(is that her name) was recruited

ot sure about Nick or NotAdam...Dan said he watched with his mom, so I don't think he was and nor was Frizzy McWhat'sHisFace. Helen I'm pretty sure wasn't recruited and maybe not Andy, but he might have been recruited.

I think the only sure ones are Helen, Jude and yeah I'll throw Dan in there.

But to know half the cast are recruits...and that I think everyone BUT Elissa has never even watched the show is pretty disheartening.

Gabym82
06-21-2013, 07:10 AM
HAHA you make a good point...At this point, what's the point in casting calls? Is it to just see people who like the show?

I know that
1) Blonde Girl #1(starts with an A) was recruited
2) Candice was recruited
3) Elissa was pretty much recruited...though she at least knows the show
4) GinaMarie was recruited
5) Howard was recruited(I think...)
6) Jeremy was recruited
7) Jessie was recruited
8) Kaitlyn(is that her name) was recruited

ot sure about Nick or NotAdam...Dan said he watched with his mom, so I don't think he was and nor was Frizzy McWhat'sHisFace. Helen I'm pretty sure wasn't recruited and maybe not Andy, but he might have been recruited.

I think the only sure ones are Helen, Jude and yeah I'll throw Dan in there.

But to know half the cast are recruits...and that I think everyone BUT Elissa has never even watched the show is pretty disheartening.

And GM has show connections what with Alex being married to her friend

19wingz
06-21-2013, 02:27 PM
Ugh, when you put it like that ... that's sad. What is the point of casting calls then? I wonder how many of these applied to be on Robyn's other show, Ready For Love and got put here instead.