View Full Version : Candice Stewart

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 12:13 PM
http://wwwimage.cbsstatic.com/base/files/styles/136x170/public/cast/candicecastphoto.jpg

Name: Candice Stewart

Hometown: New Orleans, La.

Living: Houston, Texas

Marital Status: Single

Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, loyal and compassionate.

Favorite Activities: Spending time with family and friends, traveling, shopping, cooking, watching movies & TV, and exercising.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not knowing what’s going on in the world and missing my family will be the most difficult.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: First and foremost, be myself. Analyze the game as it comes. Be smart and quick on my feet at all times. It is a game after all.

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? I love Ian. I love that he was himself, quirks and all. Plus, the whole New Orleans connection is major. The person I like the least is Boogie. His game vibe just rubs me the wrong way. It came across like a shady car dealer that is trying to sell a woman who is buying her first car a lemon just to make a sale.

What are you afraid of? Honestly, I’m pretty adventurous so things don’t really scare me. I don’t like drop roller coasters, though, and I don’t particularly like rodents or bugs. I guess I am more afraid of more serious life issues like health and the well-being of my family.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I’m so proud that I was able to meet my birth mother. I found out I was adopted at 26 and my life did a complete 180 in a matter of months. I am proud of my strength in pursuing the unknown and holding my family together through the struggle. Now things are great!

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Always live in gratitude. I feel that life will always throw curve balls and ups and downs. The only way to keep pushing and have FAITH to weather the storm is to find gratitude in the things you do have.
What would you take into the house and why? Pictures of my family and friends. I’m sure there will be days that I need to see love and the people who love me. I would also bring a journal because a girl has to vent right?

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? If I was to ever become famous either through Big Brother or another facet, I would never forget who I am. I would use the megaphone to work on causes that I am passionate about. I respect celebrities who still appear to be grounded and use their notoriety for positive causes.

Candice Stewart - Big Brother 15 Houseguest - YouTube

Ldbright
06-20-2013, 12:49 PM
I have no idea if she will play well, nothing stands about her being a great gameplayer but she may be my guilty pleasure this season. I love her attitude.

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 12:50 PM
Yeah, I'll need to watch videos of her to get an idea. She seems to have a good personality(unlike a lot of these people who just seem bland) but I could also see her being horrible at this game and maybe a horrible person haha

obxkali
06-20-2013, 01:14 PM
Ho-hum. Ex-cheerleader and pageant contestant. Has that type of personality. I somehow think she'll be a bore in the house.

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 01:16 PM
Yeah watching an interview...she's actually pretty blah. She seems religious but has said that this is a game...so yay

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 02:09 PM
Pretty sure this is her FB https://www.facebook.com/candice.stewart.31

Which would make this her Twitter https://twitter.com/candiestewart

Cathy
06-20-2013, 02:14 PM
This answer has won me over to her " His game vibe just rubs me the wrong way. It came across like a shady car dealer that is trying to sell a woman who is buying her first car a lemon just to make a sale."

Gabym82
06-20-2013, 03:10 PM
Not sure how great a player she's going to be, but she's my sentimental favorite this season. Doesn't strike me as the stereotypical cheerleader/beauty queen, so that's always a plus. And anyone who lists Mike Boogie as her least favorite contestant also gets instant likes from me. Plus she does recognize that having a social game is important if you want a shot at winning, which could get her far.

19wingz
06-20-2013, 06:23 PM
I like her job! LOL

I think her and Howard were cast to showmance it up. Similar age, both religious....
Added video.

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 06:27 PM
I like her job! LOL

I think her and Howard were cast to showmance it up. Similar age, both religious....
Added video.

I don't see her getting along well with Howard...She's religious but she also said she's a liberal...Given that Howard talks about God in every sentence, I have a feeling he's not very liberal...

19wingz
06-20-2013, 06:37 PM
I should keep my comments to myself until I watch videos. LOLOL Oops.

19wingz
06-20-2013, 06:55 PM
Ya, just watched. Not a fan. Not very exciting. I mean she seems nice, but I'm not convinced she really wants to be there.

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 07:09 PM
I actually like her, and hope she lets that southern girl attitude out at some point!! She seems very much trying to be a goody girl in her interviews, but I've heard that southern slang almost come out a couple times... could stir up some stuff if she gets thrown under the bus or something.. we'll see :)

therocprince
06-20-2013, 07:13 PM
I see her being someone who is not strong competitively, and a bit of a floater. That's just what I get from her right away. I could be wrong.

19wingz
06-20-2013, 07:18 PM
I saw that, too, Pink. But from the interviews, too good girl. If she can bust the southern out, I might love her.

TheKdd
06-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Well, Jordan was the goody girl with the southern accent and she won the game. Yeah, her game play wasn't all that great, but it worked.

I like her personality but not sure I will like her as far as the game itself goes. Kinda like I loved Jordan... cute as a button, but I wasn't fond of her as a game player.

Mystycl
06-22-2013, 08:06 PM
oh yeah... thats a front... trust me. you'll see.....

mark my words, the girl is cajun and it WILL come out!!!

i.e., jordan=russell chest bump
LOLOLOLOL

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Candice meeting her birth mother :(

http://www.oprah.com/own-searching-for/Miss-Louisiana-USA-Candice-Stewart-Reunites-with-Birth-Mom

CappieSux
06-23-2013, 01:49 PM
Wow, that was great and very touching. Candice has moved to my "likes"..

It's interesting though, that Candice was the first African AMerican Miss. Louisiana. I haven't heard her mention that. The interview where she talked about competing in Miss. USA she just said she didn't place. I like that she doesn't seem to toot her own horn. I was reading this post from Matt(BB8) and he was saying how he didn't like that she downplayed such things and that made her a bad houseguest.

Matt, you bitter old kook, talking about how you were in Mensa only made you a joke, while talking about the disease your wife had made you scum. Maybe you shouldn't give people advice.

I'm really excited to learn more about Candice, because she seems nice. I never wanted to know anymore about Matt..

19wingz
06-23-2013, 03:32 PM
Matt is nothing but a joke. Still searching for fame. He's not one to give advice, I agree.

That was touching. Damn Oprah. lol

Zingbot
06-23-2013, 04:37 PM
It's a good thing Candice plans to never forget who she is after Big Brother.

That makes one of us.

ZZZiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggGGGGGGG!!!!!

CappieSux
06-23-2013, 05:27 PM
I think this might be the best zing yet.

tennacjed
07-06-2013, 08:51 PM
My early pick to win it all

19wingz
07-07-2013, 09:25 AM
I really like her. I would like to see her go far...she's smart.

Shiny Beige
07-07-2013, 01:31 PM
She's the only one who hasn't pissed me off all season. I hope she wins.

huskerzzzz
07-08-2013, 11:21 AM
how come I can't post attachments?

19wingz
07-08-2013, 05:35 PM
For security purposes, you have to meet a particular number of posts. You should be able to post links to images, though, if I'm not mistaken.