View Full Version : Elissa Slater

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 12:15 PM
http://wwwimage.cbsstatic.com/base/files/styles/136x170/public/cast/elissacastphoto.jpg

Name: Elissa Slater

Hometown: Concord, N.C.

Living: Kannapolis, N.C.

Marital Status: Married Mom

Three adjectives that describe you: Effervescent, ambitious and intriguing.

Favorite Activities: I love to do Yoga. I practice every day. I also run frequently as well as play tennis. I travel a lot and I love seeing the history of other countries. I like to go to the movies and cook.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not talking to my husband or son. It will be difficult because I’m not away from both of them at the same time ever. I’m with either one or the other.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: I am going to bring qualities to the table that the house will like and want to keep around. I’m going to try and keep to myself and not let my emotions get the best of me. I’ll be more of a listener so I can feel out what’s going on in the other houseguests' minds.

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Rachel Reilly rocks!!! I am biased. Rachel is fun, entertaining, plays the game, didn’t lie very often to get ahead and she is so hilarious. Monet was my least favorite because she was so bad at the game.

What are you afraid of? I’m afraid of heights and planes. What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I am most proud of my son. He is so precious and such a beautiful boy and loves the Lord. It makes me feel amazing to know I contributed to his personality.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Live life to the fullest and have no regrets. Thank God for each good day he gives you and learn from the bad days and try not to repeat what caused them. Make no mistake twice. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

What would you take into the house and why? A bible, yoga mat and spray tan.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Use it to minister and help others.

Elissa Slater - Big Brother 15 Houseguest - YouTube

Darth Sethius
06-20-2013, 12:28 PM
Is she Rachel's sister ? :eek: God help us all !!!

Sphinx
06-20-2013, 12:29 PM
Does she know what effervescent actually means?

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 12:30 PM
She's 27! I thought she was in her late 30's...

Ldbright
06-20-2013, 12:40 PM
I get it. I get why people didn't want her in the house. I get it COMPLETELY.

obxkali
06-20-2013, 01:04 PM
Sweet Lord. Why? WHY OH WHY?

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 01:25 PM
Whoever is HoH will be smart to aim to get her evicted first. Might not happen(and knowing BB the first PoV comp will probably be called "The Rachel Game"...but she's the easiest to get out.

Say this
1. She got in her because of her sister
2. She knows the game better than anyone because of her sister
3. She might get fan attention because of her sister
4. If she stays, maybe some twist will happen when her sister comes in.

So easy to just get her out and leave the first week HoH with alliances and no blood on your hands.

MissSouthernLady
06-20-2013, 01:27 PM
:puke:

Cathy
06-20-2013, 01:31 PM
Hope the obnoxious laugh does not run in the family.

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 02:22 PM
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/elissa.anne.reilly?fref=ts

Twitter https://twitter.com/ElissaReillyS

SassyGal
06-20-2013, 02:54 PM
Omg......

Gabym82
06-20-2013, 02:57 PM
She's already coming off as a Rachel clone, complete with the annoying laugh, so not a good thing in my book.

Ldbright
06-20-2013, 05:00 PM
She says her main plan is to build an all girls alliance to take her to the end. Tbh, if she picks the right girls Amanda, Helen and possibly Gia it could work this season.

Plus I may slightly root for her if she tries this because I have been waiting TOO LONG for an all girls alliance to work together and not just fight all the time. (I don't count the friendship because I didn't like any of them)

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 05:25 PM
Well I did say that Rachel would probably tell her to pick a girl alliance....It's the smartest move because the guys always get the girls to turn on each other...

But is she like Rachel? Rachel couldn't work with other girls out of pure jealousy...so if she's the same, there is no hope.

I'd love for a girl alliance, especially because the guys are such duds. So if she does form one I wouldn't mind her lasting longer in the game. She seems more entertaining then most of the dudes...

Shiny Beige
06-20-2013, 05:48 PM
I wonder if she's ever actually seen a bible ...

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 05:48 PM
I wonder if she's ever actually seen a bible ...

I'm pretty sure it just burns her hands.

19wingz
06-20-2013, 05:58 PM
I gotta watch videos later (BTW added one to the first post), but I am not looking forward to this one. PS - that pic is NOT flattering.

aztekpm
06-20-2013, 07:02 PM
Saw this twit on the Beverly Hills Brides and oye, definitely a Rachel clone and I'm sure will be on my nerves after an hour ... or sooner!

19wingz
06-20-2013, 07:11 PM
She really thinks people won't know her as Rachel's sister?

Before the talking even started, just the way she sits and holds herself, it is OBVIOUS! And now she keeps talking ... she does say words the same. You're right, Cappie. At least we know she's watched the show.

therocprince
06-20-2013, 07:38 PM
I did not like Rachel. I do not like Elissa. She will be the death of me.

therocprince
06-20-2013, 07:39 PM
She really thinks people won't know her as Rachel's sister?

Before the talking even started, just the way she sits and holds herself, it is OBVIOUS! And now she keeps talking ... she does say words the same. You're right, Cappie. At least we know she's watched the show.

Exactly, that is the dumbest thing she can do is to deny it. They could pass as twins.

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 07:49 PM
Also I bet you anything people are going to trash talk Rachel in the house...whether just because it's easy or because they will want to try and goad her into admitting who she is...

And once she wins MVP, it will all but confirm it. My hope is MVP can't be one twice in a row but my guess is that AG will have it that way, at least for the first two weeks, so she can keep Elissa in.

19wingz
06-20-2013, 07:51 PM
AG might make that decision based on wh wins it the first week. Although I wonder how Julie explains it to the HGs. Will she clarify or not?

I just think Elissa should come up front about it. It is incredibly obvious. I mean, let's be real.

therocprince
06-20-2013, 07:53 PM
I just think it's goin to be immediate whispers as soon as they see her, "Isn't that Rachel's Sister", "She looks like Rachel"....think about Willie Hantz, and Russell wasn't even a Big Brother player.

It doesn't matter though because she's going to win MVP.

19wingz
06-20-2013, 07:54 PM
Ya. That's why she'd be better off saying it up front. I think people will suspect right away.

therocprince
06-20-2013, 07:57 PM
Plus Joe, they've been on ANOTHER show together! I'm sure someone in that house watched Rachel's wedding, or her season. Hell, they have tons of pictures together online...

Knucklehead
06-20-2013, 08:03 PM
And it's not like she can hide it if, god forbid, she wins HoH because of all the pictures. And if she is anything like her sister, her entire strategy will probably revolve around winning competitions.

19wingz
06-20-2013, 08:34 PM
Plus Joe, they've been on ANOTHER show together! I'm sure someone in that house watched Rachel's wedding, or her season. Hell, they have tons of pictures together online...

I forgot about that! Maybe someone did see them on that show. Oh man.

KH - she did say she is competitive. Just like Willie, this won't be hidden. In fact, I be they all know by now.

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 08:51 PM
Are they in the house?

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 09:40 PM
Wow... ummmm, I just don't know what to say that hasn't already been said??

He bio pic is very unflattering as Wingz said, and I thought the same thing a theocprince, she was on that other bride show... but I'm not sure if any of these HG's were that hardcore to follow her wedding? I didn't even follow her wedding... lol

So hope they figure her out sooner than later :/

Gabym82
06-21-2013, 05:52 AM
I just think it's goin to be immediate whispers as soon as they see her, "Isn't that Rachel's Sister", "She looks like Rachel"....think about Willie Hantz, and Russell wasn't even a Big Brother player.

It doesn't matter though because she's going to win MVP.
True..anyone who's watched seasons 12 and 13 will instantly pick up on the fact that Elissa is related to Rachel...so her denial strategy won't last too long

TheKdd
06-21-2013, 03:56 PM
This: What would you take into the house and why? A bible, yoga mat and spray tan.

I want to kick her out myself.

Gabym82
06-21-2013, 04:49 PM
This: What would you take into the house and why? A bible, yoga mat and spray tan.

I want to kick her out myself.
I'd kick her out once she starts laughing. I don't want to hear the infamous Rachel cackle a third time

CappieSux
06-21-2013, 07:48 PM
Yooou guuuuysss are sooooo meeaaaannnn....

...is exactly how Elissa talks.

Tina
06-26-2013, 08:34 PM
why is she on here?? haven't we had enough of rachel riley and now we get a clone??

Shiny Beige
06-26-2013, 10:43 PM
I hate her a lot ... but not as much as several others ... somehow. :confused:

ABondgirl00
06-29-2013, 01:48 PM
I like Elissa more than any of the other girls especially Amanda!

requiem
06-29-2013, 02:47 PM
She was def. cast for people like me that LOVED us some Rachael. I'm kinda digging E :)

Cathy
06-29-2013, 06:04 PM
I personally do not find her as offensive as the other catty bitches in the house

CappieSux
06-30-2013, 10:07 AM
Seriously...who would have thought Elissa would end up being one of the most likable?

PinkFreak
06-30-2013, 11:56 AM
I wanna know when the hell they took this pic??

http://wwwimage.cbsstatic.com/base/files/styles/136x170/public/cast/elissacastphoto.jpg

I don't even know who this is?? Looks nothing like the Elissa we've seen in the house! That picture is the most unflattering picture ever! If anything, she should deserve the right to cry over her picture the way Jenn did in BB8 for no reason!!

19wingz
06-30-2013, 12:00 PM
I know right!?? I mean that doesn't look like her. It's like they went OUT of their way to photoshop that into some Halloween type picture.

ABondgirl00
07-24-2013, 10:47 AM
Elissa has lost it!

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
07-25-2013, 01:00 PM
I don't think she ever had it to lose

requiem
07-25-2013, 01:14 PM
I don't think she ever had it to lose

#TRUTH

Tina
07-25-2013, 02:21 PM
Ya Know i can't stand that thing she does with her mouth that Rachel did. (and they obviously have the same juviderm injectionist) She's being a bitch and she seems so so phony just like Rachel did. I'm ready for her to leave.