View Full Version : GinaMarie Zimmerman

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 12:16 PM
http://wwwimage.cbsstatic.com/base/files/styles/136x170/public/cast/ginamariecastphoto.jpg

Name: GinaMarie Zimmerman

Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y.

Living: Staten Island, N.Y.

Marital Status: Single

Three adjectives that describe you: Crazy, sexy and cool.

Favorite Activities: My favorite activities are singing, dancing, modeling, sports and hanging with my friends and family.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Waiting for the bathroom.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Just be me, make friends and try to be smart.

What are you afraid of? I would be afraid of aliens, if they ever exist, and if I ever see one I would probably s**t my pants. Those movies scare me.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? One of my biggest accomplishments is when I won the Grand Supreme overall pageant title. It took me over 6 years to win.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Everything happens for a reason.

What would you take into the house and why? I would take my grand supreme pageant crown, makeup and clothes.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would use my personality and popularity to be in the spotlight and make me a household name.

GinaMarie Zimmerman - Big Brother 15 Houseguest - YouTube

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 12:59 PM
She's hot but she clearly NEVER watched the show.

Ldbright
06-20-2013, 01:04 PM
I think she will go the JoJo direction... but if she is real and not bitchy she could make america love her. Unfortunately I think it will be the end of my obsession with the Blonde girl contestants. A la Keesha/Brittany/Porsche/Ashley. But actually if she is like Michelle from BB10 she could become my favourite. Have to wait to see her in the house.

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 01:33 PM
Holy shit she's annoying.

Cathy
06-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Well it says something when you have to "try to be smart"!!! And enough with the pageant shit already!!!

Gabym82
06-20-2013, 03:38 PM
She's the living embodiment of every single Italian stereotype out there. And she apparently has connections to past contestants...one of her best friends is married to Alex from BB9. So far, I'm hoping that she, Elissa, and David are the first three out of the house.

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 04:00 PM
Wow... her FB page is revealing, lol

https://www.facebook.com/ginamarie.zimmerman.9?fref=ts

obxkali
06-20-2013, 04:32 PM
I'm fairly sure if you looked up the word "fake" in the dictionary-- there's a picture of her. I understand some women like to enhance themselves but the hair, the face, the chest, Lord knows what she did with the rest of her body... it's just too much. I love how beauty pageants have become "fake" beauty pageants. Sad.

Shiny Beige
06-20-2013, 05:01 PM
In spite of all the plastic, she has a very masculine look on facebook ... :confused:

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 05:22 PM
She's the living embodiment of every single Italian stereotype out there. And she apparently has connections to past contestants...one of her best friends is married to Alex from BB9. So far, I'm hoping that she, Elissa, and David are the first three out of the house.

Ergh...this just makes me dislike Allison. This is the only reality show with nepotism...Survivor had it once..but how many past HGs do we know that have had past connections to other HGs?

I just wish CBS would wise up and bring in fresh blood because Allison is as stale as you can get.

Also I take back her being hot...she's good looking but there are hotter girls in the house.

19wingz
06-20-2013, 06:08 PM
I agree with you Cappie. I hate that her and Elissa got cast probably because of who they know. It's annoying. At least we have a vet free season, but I don't want people who know older contestants!!!

Added an interview to the first post :)

therocprince
06-20-2013, 07:21 PM
I LOVE THIS GIRL! lol She just seems real! I do think she will be a firecracker in the house and have a lot of disagreements, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 08:57 PM
See... from her bio on CBS, I just wanted to hate her!! But I'm with theocprince on this one... I actually like her!! grrrr....

Not a fav, but still like her from the interview above!

19wingz
06-21-2013, 03:36 PM
Oof. 30 seconds in and I don't like her. Especially her voice.

I mean she's not boring, but I don't think I'll find her interesting. She might get very annoying pretty quickly. Her laugh is annoying too.

CappieSux
06-21-2013, 04:40 PM
Ears will bleed when her and Elissa have a conversation.

Gabym82
06-21-2013, 04:47 PM
Imagine the conversations she and Nick will have...lots of hand movements there

19wingz
06-21-2013, 05:02 PM

Don't let this happen!

TheKdd
06-21-2013, 11:00 PM
Her voice will be annoying quickly. Matter of fact, this video was too long.

She MIGHT be entertaining... I don't think I will like her persay, but maybe she can add some drama.

19wingz
06-22-2013, 08:43 AM
I am still dreading the day her and Elissa have a conversation.

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-22-2013, 09:10 AM
That laugh has to go! But other than that I actually like her for now

Gabym82
06-22-2013, 09:30 AM
I am still dreading the day her and Elissa have a conversation.
That makes two of us...between the voices and the laughter, I'm going to need earplugs

Ldbright
06-22-2013, 09:52 AM
If Gina is feisty in the show, then I can see me really liking her. She could be my Michelle (BB10), probably the only loud girl I have ever adored O.o

Mystycl
06-22-2013, 05:26 PM
:razz:

sirbailes
07-21-2013, 08:24 PM
So. Much. Uneducatedness.

Tina
07-21-2013, 09:15 PM
I think that she has no edumacation