View Full Version : Jeremy McGuire

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 12:20 PM
http://wwwimage.cbsstatic.com/base/files/styles/136x170/public/cast/jeremycastphoto.jpg

Name: Jeremy McGuire

Hometown: Katy, Texas

Marital Status: Single

Three adjectives that describe you: Charismatic, spontaneous and fearless.

Favorite Activities: Painting, skating, boating and any sports.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not being able to keep in close contact with my mom, since I always have – it would be difficult to just stop.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Just to be versatile and always keep in mind that I’m there to win and not make friends.

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? I’ve never really watched the show…my mom loves it though. She was the one who recommended that I sign up.

What are you afraid of? Poisonous animals.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Buying and owning my own sail boat, by far.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…Dream as if you live forever, live as if you die tomorrow.

What would you take into the house and why? Paint supplies, skateboard and a hacky sack.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I’m not sure…I guess work hard to stay famous.

Jeremy McGuire - Big Brother 15 Houseguest - YouTube

Sphinx
06-20-2013, 12:22 PM
Dibs.

ETA: Duct Tape please.

Ldbright
06-20-2013, 12:33 PM
"I've been blessed by the Gods"

He's never really seen the show? He can't even name a frikkin contestant! I hope he gets played and used, I thought I would like him from the picture but... No.

And yes Zach! Duct Tape is NEEDED

Sphinx
06-20-2013, 12:34 PM
The Sigma Kappa Douches called they want him back.

Seriously, this is the man candy this year? And no gay guys? What is this, Guantanamo Bay?

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 12:39 PM
He can't name a contestant....HOW THE HELL DID THIS GUY GET CAST!

I thought he was Frank but he's Jessie and clearly that's enough to get Allison going. I mean seriously, so far I think Nick is the only person who has watched the show before. And I've seen 5 contestants.

obxkali
06-20-2013, 12:53 PM
What is this? The year of awkward ears? Makes me cringe! And that mouth! YEESH.

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Jeff has a great interview with him...Jeff's such a funny guy, really personable. Never a fan of him in the game, but he's definitely a great guy.

I still want him and Britney to have their own talk show.

Cathy
06-20-2013, 01:49 PM
Well, I said I wanted people who hadn't seen the show....I got what I wanted

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 02:01 PM
Well, I said I wanted people who hadn't seen the show....I got what I wanted

Why would you want that though?

Cathy
06-20-2013, 02:03 PM
Because I want people who are going to think for themselves and not get caught up in alliances and nerd herd mentality. I want votes to be split instead of knowing who everyone is going to vote for before hand....I don't know, I just DO

Ldbright
06-20-2013, 02:03 PM
I would like people who haven't watched the show but are also smart...

SassyGal
06-20-2013, 03:09 PM
Shane 2.0 Eddie Munstercalledhe wants his hairdo back!

Gabym82
06-20-2013, 03:30 PM
Great...now between him and Nick, I'm betting this will be like BB5, where the two most arrogant guys on the show immediately team up and think they control the house.

Shiny Beige
06-20-2013, 04:52 PM
Because I want people who are going to think for themselves and not get caught up in alliances and nerd herd mentality. I want votes to be split instead of knowing who everyone is going to vote for before hand....I don't know, I just DO
So, when this season goes to hell (I guess that would be today), it's all your fault? :D

Ldbright
06-20-2013, 04:53 PM
I do agree with Cathy in the fact that I NEED some blindsides/split votes this season, if we get another BB12 I will just die.

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 05:29 PM
Well to be fair, the only reason we saw herd mentality was because the last few games had returning players, not fans. If we had just fans, their would only be great gameplay and interesting people...Ian, Britney, Frank(even if I disliked him), and other fans have usually been great players. Sure we had an Adam from BB13, but he was clearly by of a herd because he was around fan favorites.

19wingz
06-20-2013, 06:07 PM
Bro dude. I hate that he was recruited, but I think Big Brother Network said he was the only one to admit to being recruited. So that's a good thing.

Added vid to the first post.

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 06:25 PM
A bunch of others admitted to being recruited in other videos. In fact I think the majority of the cast is recruited...like VAST majority...I think maybe 4 or 5 are actual fans.

19wingz
06-20-2013, 06:34 PM
Oh really? I haven't watched them yet. But that's what BBN tweeted. That's odd.

19wingz
06-20-2013, 07:17 PM
Interesting. His mom told him to audition? Odd.

I don't get why people don't want to reveal their strategy to these people? I mean it's not like they are sharing it with the others. Boring guy. Wow.

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 07:19 PM
He's def not as bad as Nick, but I just can't get over how much he looks like Zach from BB8... that really really bugs me :/

19wingz
06-20-2013, 07:20 PM
I think he's worse than Nick. Nick has personality. He's narcissistic but he has inflections in his voice and at least knows the game. This guys just seems apathetic about the experience - at least to me.

therocprince
06-20-2013, 07:35 PM
He is way too cocky and conceited for my liking. I don't use the word Douche, because it's over used but if the shoe fits.....lol

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 07:36 PM
If the bag fits, it's douche!

I think he's worse than Nick. Nick has personality. He's narcissistic but he has inflections in his voice and at least knows the game. This guys just seems apathetic about the experience - at least to me.

I agree. Nick seems he'll at least be entertaining to watch. This guy not so much..

Gabym82
06-21-2013, 06:03 AM
If the bag fits, it's douche!

I agree. Nick seems he'll at least be entertaining to watch. This guy not so much..
And you just know that Nick and Jeremy will be forming a Horsemen type alliance. Here's hoping the two share the same fate as Scott and Jase did

CappieSux
06-21-2013, 09:50 AM
There will definitely be a bro alliance. Jeremy, NIck and David all basically have the same personality.

Candice, Kaitlyn and Aaryn do too.

Again, wonderful casting!

19wingz
06-21-2013, 02:47 PM
I feel like they wanted those types of alliances.

TheKdd
06-21-2013, 05:25 PM
Meh. I lean on the don't like him train. He's apathetic it seems so I am too.

PinkFreak
07-07-2013, 01:23 AM
I don't know if everyone actually seen Jeremy wipe his ass with Elissa's hat... I didn't but ran across this tonight... I didn't realize he did it to this extent! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!! I don't understand how he got away with that with just a slap on the wrist??

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/jeremy-wipes-butt-elissas-hat-big-brother-15.jpg

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q170/mainepatriotsgirl/BB15%202013/Jeremy7-2-13655pmcam3.gif

http://theleafsnation.com/uploads/Image/ohnoyoudidnt.gif

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 07:08 AM
He is a so damn nasty!

19wingz
07-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Yep, disgusting. Nasty upon nasty. Going back and reading this thread, most of us were right.

Pink, still think he's not as bad as Nick ;)?

Shiny Beige
07-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Do not do that again!!! Or request people with some brainpower, personality, morality or something. :mad:

But at least we have somebody to blame for this mess! :D

Cathy
07-07-2013, 02:09 PM
These people are like the nerd heard so this ain't my fault

requiem
07-07-2013, 03:09 PM
Wow. Jeremy is just a pig. Fuck him.

terpkings
07-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Behind Aaryn, easily the most despised HG. His day will come and he will be an easy sacrifice when the time comes.