View Full Version : Jessie Kowalski

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 12:21 PM
http://wwwimage.cbsstatic.com/base/files/styles/136x170/public/cast/jessiecastphoto.jpg

Name: Jessie Kowalski

Hometown: Beaumont, Texas

Living: San Antonio, Texas

Marital Status: Single

Three adjectives that describe you: Sexy, driven and smart.

Favorite Activities: Reading, social media, yoga, swimming, taking my dog on walks, laying by the pool, cooking and dancing.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Being away from my Ari. He is my whole world and we have a great mom-pup bond.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Lay low as long as possible and align with the smartest and strongest! Also, make a final two deal with who I have the best connection with. Try to win as many competitions as possible. Be friendly, fun and helpful… and enjoy the ride.

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Danielle was my favorite because she is pretty, cool, laid back and knows the game! Dick was my least favorite. I respect his gameplay but I would be annoyed by him.

What are you afraid of? Flying and overpasses.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Graduating from University of Texas in 4 years and getting this opportunity with Big Brother means everything to me.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… When at first you don’t succeed, try again.

What would you take into the house and why? My dog, Ari! Just kidding, but I would love that! My iPhone 5 so I could see what my friends and family are up to and my iPod because music keeps me entertained and helps me think.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would be the happiest girl on the planet. I would love the opportunity to share my life with others and inspire people to follow their dreams!

Jessie Kowalski - Big Brother 15 Houseguest - YouTube

Ldbright
06-20-2013, 12:25 PM
She's cute, seems like a complete newbie to the game though, and I see her being a very easy pawn to be used. Bubbly and nice, not sure about smart :O

Id also like to know which Danielle she is talking about? I am guessing Danielle from last season and if that's the case... laid back? WHAT?

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 12:26 PM
I dislike her. She's cute but she's said Danielle is her favorite character..She's out of touch if she think she is pretty and laid back....She's definitely a newbie, so another strike against her.

Cute but that's it.

Also she's definitely in it for the fame...That was such a beauty pageant answer. I could see me liking her, but I could just as easily hate.

obxkali
06-20-2013, 12:44 PM
I don't find her as annoying as some of the others. A definite newbie, but cute nonetheless.

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 12:45 PM
Yeah as long as she's likable...I guess if she's only watching the DVDs she would think Danielle is both laid back and pretty. Danielle got an amazing edit.

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 01:25 PM
I think she means Danielle Donato... "pretty, cool, laid back and knows the game", just my opinion but I don't see anyone thinking BB14 Danielle as knowing the game that well?? Plus, how can anyone have BB14 Danielle their favorite?!

She def seem's kinda bland & uninteresting at 1st glance...

Ldbright
06-20-2013, 01:32 PM
Maybe, I just assumed it wasn't Daniele Donato because of the spelling. But yeah, bland is a good word. Doesn't seem like she is going to create drama or be strong game wise.

Cathy
06-20-2013, 01:41 PM
But she has the right attitude "enjoy the ride"...for most people it is a once in a lifetime thing, so why not just enjoy

Gabym82
06-20-2013, 03:45 PM
She's middle of the road for me. Doesn't seem like she knows the game that well, and not very smart either, but that's what I thought about Jordan, so who knows. And please let her be talking about Danielle Reyes, because that was one person who knew the game very well, and could've won had the jury not been allowed to see the diary room confessionals.

Shiny Beige
06-20-2013, 05:13 PM
Since she doesn't know the game, she saw a few seasons and probably only knows of one "Danielle." Since she knows about Dick, she probably saw the season with Dick and his daughter.

Wouldn't it be a novel concept to have a season of ALL hard-core FANS who know the game as well as Ian did? I would watch that and probably wouldn't bitch too much.

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 10:21 PM
She's definitely in the middle road... don't love her, don't hate her? I could see her as a floater...

Gabym82
06-21-2013, 05:50 AM
Since she doesn't know the game, she saw a few seasons and probably only knows of one "Danielle." Since she knows about Dick, she probably saw the season with Dick and his daughter.

Wouldn't it be a novel concept to have a season of ALL hard-core FANS who know the game as well as Ian did? I would watch that and probably wouldn't bitch too much.
I'd love that too. It would be fun to see a season with true fans battling each other

19wingz
06-21-2013, 02:58 PM
What do you guys mean she doesn't know the game? She claims to be a hardcore fan, but some of the things she says makes me think she sees the game differently. From her BBN video, I actually kinda like her. I'm curious to see how she does.

CappieSux
06-21-2013, 03:05 PM
Candice also said she's a hardcore fan...but you could tell when someone is lying and she and Jessie were both lying their asses off.

Gabym82
06-21-2013, 04:53 PM
Candice also said she's a hardcore fan...but you could tell when someone is lying and she and Jessie were both lying their asses off.
Candice is a recruit. She admitted to being approached by a casting director.

CappieSux
06-21-2013, 07:50 PM
Candice is a recruit. She admitted to being approached by a casting director.

So did Jessie, didn't she?

And Candice said she was recruited but she's a HUGE fan...I quote, "I haven't seen every season, because sometimes I travel or in a place without cable..." I smell poop that comes from bulls.

TheKdd
06-21-2013, 11:21 PM
Who let Laura Ingalls in the house?

She is nothing but a recruit trying to last minute study the seasons by the show itself. She seems nice I guess, but again, so is my neighbor.

19wingz
06-22-2013, 08:41 AM
Kasey, now I want your neighbor on the show with how much you talk about her. LOLOL

Mystycl
06-22-2013, 08:13 PM
when her first word to describe herself was sexy, i quit reading....

next

Zingbot
06-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Allison Grodner Pictures Presents: Big Brother House on the Prairire by Miss Jessie. Gather Round 'ye Children.

Zzziiiiiinnnnnngggggggg

Knucklehead
07-12-2013, 01:32 PM
I really disliked her at first. After the first episode, she was my least favorite in the house, but now she's definitely started to grow on me now that she's left the "mean girls" and sided with the people that will treat her with respect. From what I can tell, this show has actually helped her grow and mature as a person. She's more confident and stands up for herself now. It's nice to see someone benefiting from this show in ways other than fame and money, especially with all the people on this season whose lives are forever ruined because of it.

19wingz
07-12-2013, 04:57 PM
^ YES. This right here.