View Full Version : Judd Daughtery

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 12:22 PM
http://wwwimage.cbsstatic.com/base/files/styles/136x170/public/cast/juddcastphoto.jpg

Name: Judd Daughtery

Hometown: Englewood, Tenn.

Lives: Etowah, Tenn.

Marital Status: Single

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, unreadable and unpredictable.

Favorite Activities: I love to frog gig (frog hunting) in the summer. I also love to camp, have bonfires, cookouts, go to the river, lake, etc. I love anything outside when the weather is good. Anything with friends and family is a blast.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? If there’s someone I can’t stand I am used to just getting the hell away from them, so in the house it won’t be that easy. I will not only have to strategize a way to get them out of the game, I will also have to think if it’s a good time to get rid of them or if it would be better to keep them around and torture my sanity for a few more weeks just so it will help me more in the long run.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: My strategy is to play a complete social and strategic game, which I will be very good at. I would like to find an older loyal person to work with and also have a guy who is good at competitions that’s around my age I could relate to and that is loyal, and either a really hot girl or a smart person. Easier said than done, I don’t think a set strategy would ever work going into the game. But these are key character types I am going to be scoping out in hopes of making alliance or two. I want to outplay Will and Dan’s games. Come on, its possible!!!

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? DanBB10, Russell BB11, Keesha BB10, are 3 of my favorite players based on their gameplay and how their attitudes were in the house. I also like Jeff, Jordan, Danielle, Cassi, Dominic, Frank, Jojo etc. (I’m a fan). I despised Ronnie BB11 and "Cowboy" BB5 and also didn’t like Mike Boogie!!!!! Mike Boogie is my least favorite player to ever play the game.

What are you afraid of? Heights and spiders!

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Overcoming and dealing with anxiety! I have had anxiety all of my life and never really realized it. When I was about 21 I had a panic attack. I realized I had anxiety issues and though I did get some Xanax, I also had to coach myself and train my brain how to not get nervous and it works! It took me a little bit but I have really learned how to stop it before it happens and just make myself chill. You would never understand what an accomplishment this was unless you have ever had anxiety.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Life’s a game, you should always be strategic and be ready for your next move.

What would you take into the house and why? iPhone (would never happen) camera to take crazy pics with my new friends and pranks we pull. 2. Picture of family 3. A ball ( we could make up so many games with a ball) I’m not big on material things, I would be fine with just the basic BB necessities.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would appreciate BB for doing that for me and I would try to enjoy my 15 minutes as long as I could. If I made a lot of money I would like to travel, donate to St. Judes, and maybe even go on a couple mission trips.

Judd Daughtery - Big Brother 15 Houseguest - YouTube

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 12:53 PM
He seems...interesting. He's a BIG fan, so he gets automatic first impression love from me.

He might be grating..but we'll see.

Ldbright
06-20-2013, 12:56 PM
His voice might start to annoy me like Franks did last season. But I love that he is a big fan, and his loyalty seems great. I hope he goes far, and that I don't start to hate his voice!

obxkali
06-20-2013, 01:22 PM
Okay. I had to stop the video 15 seconds in and laugh hysterically at his voice. He reminds me of an old NASCAR driver, Ward Burton. Too funny. Okay... play.

obxkali
06-20-2013, 01:24 PM
Okay so at first he seemed dumb as dirt but then he talked about St Judes and sticking up for people. Seems genuine. I approve.

Cathy
06-20-2013, 02:12 PM
Haven't seen the video yet, but just by his bio I think I will like him.

Gabym82
06-20-2013, 03:19 PM
Haven't seen his video yet, but based on his bio, I like him. The accent doesn't bother me at all, because I do have a weakness for the down home country guys. And bonus points for disliking Mike Boogie and Ronnie. He's definitely not one to underestimate though, because there's been players who may not be the brightest or the strongest, but get to the final 3 or 4 because everyone in the house likes and wants to be around them.

Sheldon
06-20-2013, 03:21 PM
Haven't seen his video yet, but based on his bio, I like him. The accent doesn't bother me at all, because I do have a weakness for the down home country guys. And bonus points for disliking Mike Boogie and Ronnie. He's definitely not one to underestimate though, because there's been players who may not be the brightest or the strongest, but get to the final 3 or 4 because everyone in the house likes and wants to be around them.

Like Enzo?

19wingz
06-20-2013, 06:21 PM
I like that he's a fan. Need to watch the vid!

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 07:37 PM
OK... I really really like this guy!! He's excited to play and knows the game! So far my fav, but I've only seen 5 vids so far :)

TheKdd
06-21-2013, 01:22 PM
I am hoping to like him, LOVE that he is a fan. Nice when BB actually puts fans in there. I also LOVE that he thinks about the viewers and what they like to see and that he has the opinion of "Friends would be nice and if it happens in the long run it happens... but I'm there to win the money."

He actually said a lot that a true fan would say, like he wants them to vote on his gameplay rather than emotional connections. Instant like, hope he lives up to that.

19wingz
06-21-2013, 02:40 PM
I like this guy! I like that he's a small town southern boy. You know he will be loyal. I think he could be fun to watch and I like that he's a fan. Seems personable and could be fun as he lets loose.

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-21-2013, 10:21 PM
SOOO Cute! That smile, those dimples! He had me at frog hunting

PinkFreak
06-21-2013, 10:27 PM
SOOO Cute! That smile, those dimples! He had me at frog hunting

THIS!!! Me too!!!

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-22-2013, 09:07 AM
I'd go frog digging with him ;)

Gabym82
06-22-2013, 09:31 AM
I'd go frog digging with him ;)
Same...he and Howard are my crushes this season

PinkFreak
06-22-2013, 12:26 PM
Same...he and Howard are my crushes this season

:yeahthat:

I'm with her!!! :D

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-22-2013, 04:15 PM
BACK OFF Judd!

Mystycl
06-22-2013, 06:29 PM
:love:

austin_8706
06-24-2013, 11:33 PM
Freakin love this guy! #TeamJudd and I think it's hilarious how people never know what frog giggin' is

19wingz
06-25-2013, 10:37 AM
You're such a country boy. Love it!

ABondgirl00
06-28-2013, 11:56 AM
Think he's cool! If i could just understand him when he speaks!

ABondgirl00
06-30-2013, 06:24 AM
Loving Judd more each day!

Shiny Beige
06-30-2013, 11:53 AM
But, what language is he speaking? I've never heard those words(?) before ... "Ummina haho eee, dude!"

philS
07-14-2013, 07:44 AM
I love Judd and he is playing a phenomenal game so far, i hope he keeps it up because he is my favorite and my preseason pick to win

19wingz
07-14-2013, 09:57 AM
He's definitely one to keep an eye on.

ABondgirl00
07-21-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm rooting for Judd to win!

Mystycl
07-21-2013, 07:57 PM
right now, i'm liking him.... LOL

Tina
07-25-2013, 10:07 PM
Word to the wise. Don't make Judd your confidante. He can keep a secret for exactly 15 seconds.

ABondgirl00
07-30-2013, 01:08 PM
What happened to Judd?!!