View Full Version : Kaitlin Barnaby

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 12:22 PM
http://wwwimage.cbsstatic.com/base/files/styles/136x170/public/cast/kaitlyncastphoto.jpg

Name: Kaitlin Barnaby

Hometown: Vadnais Heights, Minn.

Lives: Minneapolis, Minn.

Marital Status: Single

Three adjectives that describe you: Persevering, tenacious and analytical.

Favorite Activities: Enjoying music and coffee in a shop, taking walks and just being outside on beautiful days biking, running, etc.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Being cut off from the outside world. I am very dependent on the people in my life.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Stay strong and focused! Don’t let these people play you since they can be very manipulative and fake. I’m a very closed off person and will keep to myself.

What are you afraid of? Spiders and the dark mostly…also dying alone.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Overcoming the obstacles in my life and things my family has thrown at me and the person it has made me today.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…People are as happy as they choose to be.

What would you take into the house and why? My computer to stay somewhat connected to my friends and family, my closet because I’m clothes and shoes crazy and my Sudoku or a book to help me sleep at night.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? Pay off all of my debt, enjoy my 15 minutes of fame and send my money towards good causes.

Kaitlin Barnaby - Big Brother 15 Houseguest - YouTube

Ldbright
06-20-2013, 12:28 PM
I quite like her, she made me smile in her vid, and she seems to be pretty competitive and if she can play with the men in the right way, which I think she might be able too, she could do well. She seems pretty smart and observant aswell, from what I have seen from that 2 minute video and this bio. I like.

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 12:34 PM
She's seem very nice and cute....but again, she's not a fan. A complete newbie who hasn't seen the show and admits she had no idea what it's about. She'll get eaten alive and pawned like crazy, probably get into a showmance...

I like her and chances or I'll like her in the house but I just can't root for a newbie until AFTER I see them...so put her in the meh column for me(which at this point makes her my most liked)

obxkali
06-20-2013, 12:51 PM
Everything Cappie said.

One thumb up.

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 01:34 PM
Pretty sure this is her twitter account https://twitter.com/twitRless_kb

And her FB page https://www.facebook.com/kaitlin.barnaby/about

She seems likable for the most part for me :)

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 03:14 PM
Watching her video on WeLoveBigBrother, she's really funny and cool. She wants to be the biggest sweetheart she can be, so she has no chance but I think she'll be likable and easy to root for.

Gabym82
06-20-2013, 03:47 PM
I can see myself rooting for her, but her not knowing about BB could be a strike against her.

19wingz
06-20-2013, 06:18 PM
Added video. You know, having not seen video yet - everyone looks the same. Where is the diversity?

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 06:34 PM
It's definitely going to be hard telling her and Jessie apart...

BB10 had a diverse cast...*sigh*...I miss the day. Jerry, Renny, Libra, Keisha, April, Steven, Michelle, Angie, Brian, Memphis, Dan...they were all diverse in appearances and personality.

In this season we have THREE former beauty pageant queens...I mean, seriously? That's just HORRIBLE casting. You're supposed to pick people with different backgrounds, not the same.

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 07:29 PM
I don't know... she almost to nicey nice? At least Jordan was spunky... this gal is so timid & going in wanting to be the sweetheart, that might backfire? It seems like she won't have the thick skin or ability to check her emotions at the door... which might work against her.

Plus, she was recruited... I sincerely hate that!

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 07:47 PM
Lol Jordan was spunky. You would not want to mess with her.

therocprince
06-20-2013, 08:07 PM
You know what I like about her, she just seems natural. She's not forcing anything, and she's probably my second favorite female.

19wingz
06-20-2013, 08:13 PM
Ugh. Too much love for her recruitment. I don't like that, either.

I mean she seems like she could be interesting to see - considering she has no idea what she's going in for. But I am not feeling much of a personality here. But I do like her goodie attitude. Maybe we can see a bad side. Jury's out here.

She's very naive about the game. We might actually get a good social experiment vibe with her. LOLOL

I will agree with you though, Cory. She does seem pretty natural and I think it comes with the fact that she has no idea what is going on.

Gabym82
06-21-2013, 05:59 AM
Lol Jordan was spunky. You would not want to mess with her.
For real...the time where she chest bumped Russell proves that you don't want to get on her bad side

TheKdd
06-21-2013, 05:17 PM
"I put others before myself, so we will see how that works out."

Yeah, we will see it work out when Julie interviews you in the first couple weeks. Great recruit there.

She seems nice and all, but so is my neighbor, that doesn't mean I want to see them on Big Brother. I just don't get this recruit thing. Are there really not enough great personalities to choose from at the open calls or that apply?

19wingz
06-21-2013, 05:21 PM
I know of at LEAST 5 (Zach, Renee, two close to us on Twitter and one from home) that applied (many times some of them) and don't make it because of recruits.

PinkFreak
06-21-2013, 05:36 PM

Yeah, we will see it work out when Julie interviews you in the first couple weeks. Great recruit there.

She seems nice and all, but so is my neighbor, that doesn't mean I want to see them on Big Brother. I just don't get this recruit thing. Are there really not enough great personalities to choose from at the open calls or that apply?

:yeahthat:

Hit. It. On. The. Head!!!!

CappieSux
06-21-2013, 07:44 PM

Ha, great points!

I think this is the most recruited season yet. As I said in another thread, we know that least HALF of them were recruited...a few other our skeptical..only four are definitely not recruits....Actually I didn't include Candice on my list and she said she was recruited but she was a "huge fan"(my ass...)...I mean this is insane...

The thing with recruiting is...they only see attractive people and that's it. Most of the time it's a story like "I was at a restaurant" and then they see if that attractive person can be the next Jordan or Jen or Rachel..and not just a new houseguest. They're looking for the "NEXT" one...We have three to four beauty queens and three dudes with the exact same personality....That doesn't make for an interesting house.

19wingz
06-22-2013, 08:08 PM
Big Brother fans scare me. I have no idea how this was found and known to be Kaitlin ... from a few years ago.

Plato's Closet - Teens :30 - YouTube

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-23-2013, 10:45 AM
She did say she was in a commercial for Plato so someone probably watched all their commercials until they found it LOL

Darth Sethius
06-23-2013, 11:09 AM
:D :D :D

http://www.ilyke.net/uploads/2012/07/03/sub/5949-large-5949-4668650_700b.jpg

Zingbot
06-23-2013, 04:40 PM
If Big Brother let's Kaitlin watch her interview videos back at night, she might not need that Sudoku book to help her sleep.

ZZZZiiiiiiinnnnnngggggggGGGGGGG!!!

austin_8706
06-24-2013, 11:31 PM
If Big Brother let's Kaitlin watch her interview videos back at night, she might not need that Sudoku book to help her sleep.

ZZZZiiiiiiinnnnnngggggggGGGGGGG!!!

^^^^THIS. Definitely the least entertaining female.

GoldenPowerOfNeato
01-18-2014, 09:51 PM
This might interest a few of you! :)

http://philipalanphotography.blogspot.com/2014/01/kaitlin-barnaby-big-brother-15-laguna.html

Shiny Beige
01-18-2014, 11:25 PM
Nope, not me. And I really hate the duck lips. They only look good on ducks.

TheKdd
01-19-2014, 07:48 AM
Very nice photography! Good job!

I will say this though... I swear... I checked in here last night and for the life of me I couldn't remember her. Now I do, but my brain was like wait... she was on BB? LOL

That's how great my brain is nowadays.

GoldenPowerOfNeato
01-19-2014, 09:55 AM
Understandable. I think, in my little ole humble opinion, she's absolutely stunning!

requiem
01-19-2014, 10:01 AM
Notice how only three pictures in the series only feature a full face shot? Beautiful work from the photographer, but model material she is not.

GoldenPowerOfNeato
01-19-2014, 11:24 AM
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he wanted to not focus on full face shots. He was aiming for something a little different this time around. I think, from any angle, Kaitlin is beautiful. :)

19wingz
01-19-2014, 02:10 PM
Very nice photography! Good job!

I will say this though... I swear... I checked in here last night and for the life of me I couldn't remember her. Now I do, but my brain was like wait... she was on BB? LOL

That's how great my brain is nowadays.

Just nowadays?

TheKdd
01-19-2014, 07:43 PM
I don't like you. That's every day.

19wingz
01-20-2014, 04:43 PM
Well, good. Glad we're on the same page.