View Full Version : McCrae Olson

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 12:23 PM
http://wwwimage.cbsstatic.com/base/files/styles/136x170/public/cast/mcraecastphoto.jpg

Name: McCrae Olson

Hometown: Oak Grove, Minn.

Marital Status: Single

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, observant and calculating.

Favorite Activities: I love playing ice-hockey out on the ponds. I also love reading comics and playing video games. Typical boy stuff.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Just having my own privacy. It’s going to be tough having cameras on you 24/7 and trying to find a little peace in there.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” My strategy is to play like James from Big Brother 6. Play smart when you need to, play physical when you need to and lay low.

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? My favorite player is of course Will Kirby. The way that man played the game is like watching the most beautiful ballet ever. It just seems like his mind was built for this game. There is something so beautiful about it.

What are you afraid of? Mice and ventriloquist dummies.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Right now I am working on this cartoon that I created and wrote. I am so proud of it.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…Don’t take life too seriously…have a little fun with it.

What would you take into the house and why? A book, pen and paper. A book because I love reading and it’s going to be tough not reading anything in the house, and pen/paper because then I could write scripts, skits and draw to entertain myself.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would use that fame to tell better stories through the video medium.

****McCrae is an alternate so did NOT get interviews by the outlets, but there is a short video on CBS with Jeff (Thanks Luke) CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO (http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/n_zIAL6CI6GBB1Bgjk6ofHNgUDSO4wUF/big-brother-get-to-know-mccrae/)

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 12:48 PM
So they definitely get the tapes from BB6...I've never seen James get so much attention...

Ian clone but creepier(sorry that guy of hair grosses me out...I think we have a greaser on our hands)

He seems nice though...

Ldbright
06-20-2013, 12:54 PM
I dont know, he doesnt seem smart or particularly strong competition wise, maybe be able to play strategically but I don't see him going far. And yes, he NEEDS to get that hair sorted out please.

obxkali
06-20-2013, 01:19 PM
He would be so much better looking if he used a humidity defense cream in his hair. Nice face. Seems like a cool guy. Loves his job. Do yo thang, boy.

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 02:17 PM
OK... he didn't seem too interesting until I found his twitter (I think)

https://twitter.com/mccraechum

If this is him, he's got a podcast
http://www.loungetownpodcast.com/ Which he shows the cartoon he made, so hmmmm??

Facebook maybe https://www.facebook.com/mccraeolson?fref=ts

Gabym82
06-20-2013, 03:05 PM
Maybe if he got a haircut, I'd like him more. Right now, he gives off completely dorky and creepy vibes, so not a fan

19wingz
06-20-2013, 06:25 PM
Pink is off finding things, dayum!!!!

So this guy was an alternate. WLBB and Big Brother Network didn't get to interview him. I actually wonder now if the Gabe thing was real. If Gabe got kicked out because his family made a Twitter account too early and Elissa didn't get kicked out after Rachel pretty much confirmed via Twitter, then that's bull shit. I hate the double negatives. Although this guy seems interesting.

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 06:30 PM
No the person who made Gabe's twitter admitted it was a fake on the twitter.

So poor guy, it's extra unfair that he doesn't even get interviewed by some sources..no way he'll win MVP.

AG strikes again!

Ldbright
06-20-2013, 06:34 PM
Janelle did big him up though. She posted that she was rooting for him, and I guess he is a fan of hers, or they might know each other as she has this pic:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNOdEaICYAAQzkm.jpg

He will probably get quite a few votes from the Janelle crew.

EDIT: Looking at the pic, he is most probably just a fan who went to one of her signings.

19wingz
06-20-2013, 06:40 PM
I think that was at the casting call this year. I know she was at one.

And ya, not having interviews will hurt him. I wonder who they cut for him.

therocprince
06-20-2013, 07:42 PM
Gabe's replacement, LOL! I like him, probably second favorite guy.

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 07:45 PM
I think that was at the casting call this year. I know she was at one.

And ya, not having interviews will hurt him. I wonder who they cut for him.

Wonder if we'll ever find out...

Nice to know he's a fan at least...Just give him a haircut and I can root for. Without it, I don't really like looking at his face.

19wingz
06-20-2013, 07:46 PM
LOL Maybe he'll get one in the house. Someone always does get some major cut.

therocprince
06-20-2013, 07:55 PM
Wasn't Joe a replacement last season? A guy dropped out last minute.

19wingz
06-20-2013, 08:33 PM
Ya, Joe was an alternate.

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 08:51 PM
Weren't we lucky...

PinkFreak
06-20-2013, 09:44 PM
Gahhhhhh.... I hate not having a video of him :/

Ldbright
06-21-2013, 04:46 AM
There is a short video with Jeff on the CBS website :)

PinkFreak
06-21-2013, 09:55 AM
There is a short video with Jeff on the CBS website :)

Thanks Luke!! :)

PinkFreak
06-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Just watched his interview with Jeff... and I soooooo like him!!!! He is on the top of my list :)

19wingz
06-21-2013, 02:46 PM
Hmmm, I kinda like him. He seems like the superfan I wanted Ian to be.

Know your role, shut your hole? LOLOL

CappieSux
06-21-2013, 02:53 PM
I want to like him...but the hair...the God awful hair. And knowing how greasy some people get...I'm just scared is all..

But he is definitely nice...I hope he keeps quiet about being a superfan...Hold his knowledge close to the chest, don't reveal what comps he thinks are coming or knowledge about past HGs. Being Superfan after Ian's win is a ticket out of the house.

Also can we get Jeff to replace Julie as host?

19wingz
06-21-2013, 03:45 PM
LOL too much Jeff.

And ya, he needs to keep the superfan fact close to his chest.

TheKdd
06-21-2013, 11:29 PM
He's interesting, I might like this dude.

Mystycl
06-22-2013, 10:56 AM
ha... i think imma like him too... as whatdayaknow? so does TK :love:

ABondgirl00
06-27-2013, 01:12 PM
McCrae for the win!

requiem
06-27-2013, 01:50 PM
A much for him laying low. Haha. After watching the first episode, I really like this guy. He seemed to really stand out from the crowd, although I totally agree Cappie...the hair is insane!

Tina
06-27-2013, 03:16 PM
I think it's hysterical that they don't believe he's a pizza delivery guy lol

ABondgirl00
06-28-2013, 06:22 AM
I'm still with McCray for the win!

19wingz
06-28-2013, 03:32 PM
OMG I love that they don't believe him. I haven't read the feed updates yet...I wonder if people believe him yet.

sirbailes
07-21-2013, 08:18 PM
I still am cracking up at the unlikelihood of McPizzaboys and Amanda's relationship.

Mystycl
07-21-2013, 09:53 PM
it is pretty funny

ABondgirl00
08-19-2013, 01:11 PM
I had such high hopes for McCrae but he is a big letdown!

Tina
08-19-2013, 04:50 PM
B-O-R-I-N-G!!!

I am so sick of watching him pick and bite his cuticles and his scabs.

I'd rather watch spencer pick his nose