View Full Version : Who Are YOU Voting For as the First Big Brother MVP?

19wingz
06-20-2013, 06:11 PM
Well, we've seen videos, read interviews and seen the cast. The question now is ... who are you voting for as the first MVP? And why?

Can I say it bothers me not knowing what the power is before voting?

Sphinx
06-20-2013, 06:12 PM
Gotta help my hubby out.

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 06:13 PM
Wait, voting is up already? If it, does it matter? Rachel's sister is going to win for the first couple of weeks because she'll have fan cults behind her(janelle, Matt, Rachel...maybe even Jordan and Jeff)

Ldbright
06-20-2013, 06:18 PM
Don't really think it will matter who I vote for for this first round, but to be honest, my favourite strategies from the main page are:

McCrae
Amanda
Elissa
Candice
and
Andy!

So I gave them all a vote, I know I may be the one of the very few who aren't going to vote on this thing personal, and actually see about gameplay. As much as Julie says it's gonna stop people being floaters... this is going to be a popularity contest plain and simple which will help keep the popular houseguests in a while, even if they have no gameplay whatsoever.

Bigbrotherfan1977
06-20-2013, 06:26 PM
I agree with you Luke. It will be a popularity contest.

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 06:29 PM
Wow I can't believe voting is happening already...There is no chance in hell Elissa won't win. Why vote now? They have to know Elissa would be at an advantage...votes will be split everywhere but hers, she is going to be the only one with a concentrated fan base voting.

I'll vote AManda I guess..

19wingz
06-20-2013, 06:39 PM
Yep - you can vote HERE at CBS

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/mvp-vote/

Oh, it totally will be a popularity contest. There are so many other ways to get America involved. This was made for Elissa. I'd be shocked if she doesn't get it.

obxkali
06-20-2013, 06:48 PM
Amanda :getdown:

CappieSux
06-20-2013, 07:35 PM
Yep - you can vote HERE at CBS

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/mvp-vote/

Oh, it totally will be a popularity contest. There are so many other ways to get America involved. This was made for Elissa. I'd be shocked if she doesn't get it.

And of course Allison pretends as if it's going to vote on who's the best player...It's as if she's never watched the game. Jeff made a horrible, gameplay mistake the week he won his big power...So no, it is all popularity based.

19wingz
06-20-2013, 07:44 PM
I just don't like not knowing what power I'm giving anyone. Elissa or not.

therocprince
06-20-2013, 08:13 PM
Wow I can't believe voting is happening already...There is no chance in hell Elissa won't win. Why vote now? They have to know Elissa would be at an advantage...votes will be split everywhere but hers, she is going to be the only one with a concentrated fan base voting.

I'll vote AManda I guess..

I'm pretty sure that's what they want.

:thumbdown:

Shiny Beige
06-20-2013, 08:22 PM
you and me, doc ...bitching and moaning before the season even starts! :dance:

19wingz
06-20-2013, 08:35 PM
It's not officially BB until we start bitching.

Tina
06-20-2013, 11:02 PM
Helen because she's the only one over 5 years old. God I hate the lack of diversity in their casting. If I wanted to watch read teen beat I'd buy it. They are probably all Bieber fans.

BigBrotherFly
06-21-2013, 12:27 AM
Actually Janelle made it obvious she's voting for McCrae .. She's rooting for him, he met her at the casting call.

BigBrotherFly
06-21-2013, 12:30 AM
Voting for Nick he's gonna be a character in the house, and I believe he's going to dig himself a grave. He's very smart though, I was listening to the wlbb interviews, and omg he was so smart! If he plays his cards right, which he probably won't.. He could make it very at, if not win.

I cannot stand Jeremy, he wants another brigade. If that happens, expect returning players forever and ever.

PureEvel
06-21-2013, 08:58 AM
I'm splitting between Helen & McCrae.

Gabym82
06-21-2013, 09:11 AM
Candice

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-21-2013, 09:37 AM

Look in the 3 nominee MVP thread. Seems like the MVP names the 3rd nominee

And I am not wasting my time voting in a rigged vote

CappieSux
06-21-2013, 09:40 AM
That's not a great power...That's a quick way to make enemies...especially in the first week.

Though I guess it's also a good way to make alliances, which is what Allison wants for Elissa...She isn't letting that harpie go anytime soon.

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-21-2013, 09:48 AM
I think it has been confirmed that who has the power is a secret

CappieSux
06-21-2013, 09:55 AM
But the whole house will know once ore than one person wins it...unless they're all in on the secret and just not telling each other haha...

I love that BB really thinks this will prevent floaters. COme on! Allison knows it's a popularity contest...though it's not much of a contest when she makes the final decision.

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
06-21-2013, 10:02 AM
I think the HG will know there is an MVP and what the power is but wont know who the MVP is

PinkFreak
06-21-2013, 10:06 AM
Not sure I'm even going to vote, seems pointless? I don't know... still want to watch the other interviews, then I'll decide :)

Cathy
06-21-2013, 12:46 PM
Helen, simply because she is closer to my age, and she is likable to me.

Shiny Beige
06-21-2013, 01:38 PM
Of course it's pointless ... it's Big Brother!
I voted for Andy, but CBS only let me vote 14 times ...
If you're allowed 10 votes per day and CBS let me vote 14 times, how many votes do the rest of you get? :confused:

19wingz
06-21-2013, 02:14 PM
LMFAO You voted 14 times? I love how it's a random number.

As I type this, I think the people above me are either doing Zumba, P90X, or having sex. I can't decide.

As for who I am voting for ... I am also going to finish watching vids before deciding.

TheKdd
06-21-2013, 11:36 PM
Well I was going to give it to Judd, but it seems pointless with the poll the way it looks, so I will give it to Amanda.

19wingz
06-22-2013, 08:36 AM
Now that I've watched the videos, I was between Judd and Amanda, but then ... do I want someone I like based on pre-season to get it?