View Full Version : June 27th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

TheKdd
06-26-2013, 11:24 PM
Not quite sure I will be around at Midnight (Have to get up early tomorrow) so here's the new thread, just in case.

TheKdd
06-27-2013, 12:11 AM
Not real good with names yet...

But Candice sitting talking with Surfer dude (David?) and Jeremy about how she isn't freaking out that she is on the block because she can't control what happens. Says that she can either win the veto and take herself off, or talk to the person that wins the veto and hope they will take her off. If no one will, then she won't spend the last few days here sulking.

She also this McCrae is a wuss and doesn't believe he is planning on backdooring Elissa. That if he wanted her out, he should have put her up then. That McCrae couldn't even look her in the eye when he was nominating her.

obxkali
06-27-2013, 12:12 AM
My feeds are messing up again. Might just call it a night and hope they're better when I wake up!

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 12:14 AM
Guess this is why the other thread wasn't updating, lol...

aboe
06-27-2013, 12:15 AM
Thanks feed watchers as always! Seeing a lot of hate around the internet and the twitterverse for Kaitlin! She is my favorite female right now in that house... I like her a lot

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 12:17 AM
Good to see you Al!!!!

Kaitlin is DEF not the worst in the house! You'll probably see more of that for Jessie here ;)

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 12:19 AM
Candice & Jessie hashing out being on the block together. They connected when they 1st got in the house & they don't want this to come between us. David laying with them not saying a word.

obxkali
06-27-2013, 12:19 AM
It appears the sound only follows Candice. And I ain't havin none of that. Night, peoples!

aboe
06-27-2013, 12:22 AM
Honestly, I can't stand most of the girls... with the exception of Kaitlin and Aaryn. Helen is so-so for me.

So much drama already. Sounds to me like everyone pretty much wants Elissa back-doored but McCrae may be in a secret alliance with her. Apparently Elissa has already been in 2 arguments since getting in the house.

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 12:22 AM
G'nite Kali, I'll be up for a few...

Knucklehead
06-27-2013, 12:24 AM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Aaryn just said that most of the people in the house don't understand how the veto works...wow....Candice definitely didn't understand it. At least aaryn know it. Also, everyone is super paranoid over the MVP. The twist is working I guess.

Knucklehead
06-27-2013, 12:25 AM
And the first nip slip award goes to...Candice!

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 12:25 AM
Aaryn & David sharing a bed it looks like. Aaryn is stressing out that people don't know the rules of the POV competition. Thinks it's unfair that there are people that study the game & then there are some people here that don't even know the rules of veto.

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 12:30 AM
I'm kinda confused cuz Aaryn is talking like she's on the block?? Maybe hypothetical?

Knucklehead
06-27-2013, 12:32 AM
I think she think's she's gunna be the replacement nom because she got in an argument with Elissa and she thinks Elissa is MVP and McCrae is working with Elissa.

TheKdd
06-27-2013, 12:33 AM
Especially since BB keeps all the audio on whatever room Jessie is in. Right now, 2 rooms, 4 cameras, one audio on Jessie being an idiot. *Sorry, I was behind lol

Al I haven't watched all night, but the only people I can seriously say I don't care for is GinaMaria, Jessie and Surfer boy. I'm sure I will hate more of them when they stop showing them all the time LOL

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 12:36 AM
Aaryn just said Kaitlin was an alternate...

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 12:40 AM
Andy, Amanda, GinaMarie, Jeremy, Howard, Caitlin, Helen, Jessie... all up in HOH discussing the MVP & how America will vote...

aboe
06-27-2013, 12:41 AM
Is McCrae ever in his HOH? Haven't seen him up there yet.

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 12:42 AM
Wondered that too Al?! lol..

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 12:43 AM
Jessie & Candice talking about Elissa, how she's homesick & doesn't want to be there. She doesn't appreciate the opportunity.

TheKdd
06-27-2013, 12:45 AM
Totally off topic, but earlier tonight I was driving home from getting my daughter and Grease came on the radio. Now I want to watch it dammit.

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 12:46 AM
Jessie saying McCrae was talking to her about pawns for nominations, possible putting up Elissa. They mentioned Andy but thought Andy would hold a grudge... also Spencer cuz he would take it better. Jessie tried to veer him away from Andy but now thinks she should have just went with it.

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 12:46 AM
Totally off topic, but earlier tonight I was driving home from getting my daughter and Grease came on the radio. Now I want to watch it dammit.

I have it on DVD :)

TheKdd
06-27-2013, 12:47 AM
Yeah me too, but here I sit, and I really don't know why lol

aboe
06-27-2013, 12:52 AM
because we are all better company! Quick question... to be clear, this is a discussion forum, correct? So I can discuss my feelings on houseguests and what they are doing in here? I just don't want to be getting in the way of the actual updates

TheKdd
06-27-2013, 12:56 AM
Yes! If it's just an update, it gets bolded. Otherwise yeah, discuss away!

aboe
06-27-2013, 12:57 AM
great, because as you guys know, I can talk and certainly have opinions!

TheKdd
06-27-2013, 12:59 AM
I'm with you!

TheKdd
06-27-2013, 01:03 AM
Ok I have to get up in like only a few darn hours. I hate that! So I'm off I guess. :(

requiem
06-27-2013, 01:04 AM
Enjoying the first night of feeds?! Is it....ELECTRIFYING?!?!

requiem
06-27-2013, 01:05 AM
Ok I have to get up in like only a few darn hours. I hate that! So I'm off I guess. :(

Gasp!

TheKdd
06-27-2013, 01:05 AM
Sorry LOL But Al is here!

aboe
06-27-2013, 01:06 AM
He knows I am here. I am the one who facebooked him telling him to come here!

requiem
06-27-2013, 01:09 AM
Hahaha. Al is part of the official street team :)

requiem
06-27-2013, 01:10 AM
And I love that he still has our season ne banner up!

requiem
06-27-2013, 01:10 AM
How is Spencer on the live feeds?

TheKdd
06-27-2013, 01:15 AM
Ok I'm really leaving now... but before I do, it looks like Judd, McCrae and Elissa have some form of alliance going.

Knucklehead
06-27-2013, 01:16 AM
So many alliances my head is spinning. We'll see which ones stay. And with that, I'm going to bed!

requiem
06-27-2013, 01:18 AM
Night night!

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 01:28 AM
I just got back... had to go for a smoke, these guys were putting me to sleep ;)

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 01:29 AM
And I haven't seen Spencer on the feeds come to think about it... at least lately?

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 01:33 AM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc6.png

Keeping it classy GinaMarie!! lol...

aboe
06-27-2013, 01:38 AM
Have not seen much of Spencer, I heard he sleeps early... haha. He got upset that someone was eating ice cream when he was trying to sleep the other day apparently

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 01:40 AM
Candice & Jessie in bed with lights off, bitching about McCrae nominating them... don't get it at all why he nominated them, feels it's random.

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 01:44 AM
Kaitlin & Jeremy very cozy!! Guess Jessie is definitely out ;)

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc7.png

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 01:45 AM
Grrrrr... Keep getting FOTH :/

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 01:50 AM
Just flipped back to Candice & Jessie and they were talking to the camera, telling loved ones they loved them.... I missed most of it :/

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 01:57 AM
I hope they fix the fact that the preview at the bottom of all the different cameras you can watch, it always messed up?!! It shows the camera is in the bedroom, you click on it & it's people in the kitchen?? Annoying...

aboe
06-27-2013, 01:57 AM
candice & jessie in bed with lights off, bitching about mccrae nominating them... Don't get it at all why he nominated them, feels it's random.

its week 1! It's usually pretty random!

aboe
06-27-2013, 01:59 AM
Also, go Kaitlin! Beat Jessie out for Jeremy! Jessie thinks she is the greatest thing in the world

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 02:11 AM
I had a bunch typed out and lost it... grrr...

Kaitlin & McCrae talking about Elissa, sounds like they'd like to get rid of her. Said she was freaking out after nom's, telling everyone including Candice & Jessie she thought it was going to be her, Kaitlin & McCrae saying how rude that was.

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 02:19 AM
Jeremy, Aaryn & David trying to sleep, can't sleep because of the HG's still awake being to loud. Now Aaryn complaining her pants are too warm, and the comforter is too warm. Now up and trying to find a spot in the other room to sleep where it's quieter.

Kaitlin catches Aaryn when she gets up to find another bed, to tell her about her conversation with McCrae, dishing on Elissa.

Jeremy comes in grabs Kaitlin for a quick "sexy time", pulls her onto the bed. They laugh, get up & leave.

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 02:29 AM
Amanda & McCrae in HOH, talking about alliance... There are 3 of them, them & one other (I think Howard, they are calling him Howie).

Amanda saying Kaitlin & Jeremy get into romance. Once Jeremy goes on the block, they'll bring him into the alliance, along with Kaitlin. Jeremy to go 1st, he doesn't know or get the game so he'll go 1st, then it will be McCrae, Amanda, Howie & Kaitlin in the alliance.

When McCrae gets done with his HOH, Amanda to act like they aren't as close as they are, which will be easier once he's not HOH cuz they won't be watching him as closely. Confirmed they aren't romantic, lol...

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 02:36 AM
Discussing again how it's going to work....

Wait for someone to put Jeremy up, they know it's gonna happen. Then they go to him and say... Listen, you've only watched 1 season, If you align with us, your gonna be in the final 5, you'll be here for a while. Then vote him out 1st.

They think no one would suspect the 3, Howie, McCrae & Amanda to be in an alliance. McCrae is not too sure about Howie... he was playing pool with earlier & McCrae asked him to go talk. McCrae said Howie gave him a look that he was pissed off or something, weirded him out. Amanda says he's wrong.... McCrae says he acts different towards him than he did yesterday. Amanda explaining how people will act different towards him after noms & before noms. Wondering if someone got into his ear or something....

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 02:41 AM
Things are winding down for the most part...

Amanda & McCrae still hashing their plan out in the HOH room, saying the same things over & over again...

Kaitlin, Jeremy, Andy, Judd, Howard & Spencer in cockpit talking about doing laundry...

Everyone else I believe in bed...

Where I am now heading :)

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 02:46 AM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc8.png

Jeremy, Andy, Judd, Howard & Spencer in cockpit room

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc9.png

Kaitlin, Amanda & McCrae winding down in the HOH

Good night!!

Karadise
06-27-2013, 03:45 AM
Pink look at you go! Well its 3:42AM BBT and a bunch of people who I don't know yet are still awake.....lots of eating going on! I know there's Spencer and McCrea and one of the brunette chicks lol.

Oh oh and there's Judd and Mitchell from Modern Family....what's his name? That red headed kid?

Oh Jeremy is in bed w/some girl talkin talkin.

Ya I am a bit rusty at this plus I still need to figure out how to do screen caps.

Welcome back BB, welcome back.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 03:50 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/636am.png

OK why is this stupid thing blank again? What am I doing wrong?

Karadise
06-27-2013, 03:57 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/bblove.jpg

Ack which girl is that snuggled up to Jeremy?

Ldbright
06-27-2013, 03:58 AM
Had a problem with my feeds this morning but was able to find a way around that darn CBS trying to make us foreigners not get the live feeds! :D

Karadise
06-27-2013, 03:59 AM
Good deal bright....morning!

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:00 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/358AM6-27-13.jpg

Ldbright
06-27-2013, 04:00 AM
Morning! Is it worth me setting up my feeds and computer stuff or are all the houseguests asleep/going to sleep?

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:03 AM
They do not seem inclined toward sleep right now. AT least a decent amount of them.

Darth Sethius
06-27-2013, 04:13 AM
Ok I think I heard something juicy.

Kaitlin was talking to Amanda in the bathroom and discussing the big fight between Elissa and Aaryn last night where Elissa went psycho on Aaryn telling her that it would not look good for her arguing with a 22 yr old on national TV and that Aaryn is immature. Kaitlin however thinks Aaryn in cool kinda of competitive but not immature.

Also I think Kaitlin almost dropped the "n" word on the feeds while talking to Amanda.

Also I think the fight happened when Elissa was congratulating Aaryn on winning the MVP (not sure)

Here's some of the feed updated from another place (from where Pink left of) :D

Thu 3:53 AM BBT Kaitlin is laying in Jeremy’s arms in bed. They are still whispering about Jessie.

Thu 3:46 AM BBT Jeremy & Kaitlin are laying in bed together whispering about Jess. Kaitlin says Jess is upset because Jeremy isn't showing her any attention anymore and she is feeling insecure.

Thu 3:38 AM BBT McCrae, Spencer, Andy, Amanda and Judd are in the kitchen eating & talking.

Thu 3:33 AM BBT Can someone take over the updates? Thank you.

Thu 3:32 AM BBT Kaitlin wakes Jeremy up & asks him what Jessie said. It's hard to make out what she's saying but she said "What? It's that bad?"

Thu 3:31 AM BBT Kaitlin says she's happy that her ex's family will watch this show & see her on there. She asks if that's bad.

Thu 3:31 AM BBT Kaitlin saying she loves how confrontational Aaryn is & how she candled herself in the fight with Elissa.

Thu 3:30 AM BBT Kaitlin & Amanda are in the bathroom. Kaitlin is worrying about going in the BR. She says "you can't trust anyone, ni***." Then catches herself having said that on the live feed.

Thu 3:28 AM BBT Kaitlin did a few cheerleading moves & Spencer/Judd both did it too.

Thu 3:27 AM BBT McCrae is making a hot dog for himself, Spencer & Amanda.

Thu 3:25 AM BBT Spencer & Andy head to the kitchen to join Kaitlin, Amanda and McCrae

Thu 3:24 AM BBT McCrae decides he wants to make some hot dogs so the girls leave the HOH too.

Thu 3:23 AM BBT Kaitlin says that on day 1, Elissa tried to be really buddy buddy with her and she was freaked out by all Elissa's plastic surgery and that she looked like a preying mantis. She also says that once McCrae won HOH, she started acting weird with everyone else. Kaitlin asks if Elissa has ever said anything bad about her & Amanda says no. Kaitlin asks if there's a chance Elissa really isn't Rachel's sister & they'd look stupid after voting her out. Amanda says that someone said they saw her on the My Fair Wedding episode where Rachel got married. Kaitlin says this all came from Candice initially.

Thu 3:23 AM BBT Andy, Spencer & Judd all agree that if they get MVP they would never tell the house about it because they’d have a huge target on their back. The guys start talking about Helen & Elissa and think they could be a good pair.

“I’m positive Elissa isn’t gunning for any of us” Andy doesn’t see why she should go home. They are talking about Elissa possibly being Rachel’s sister and Spencer thinks if they are sisters then Rachel is going to be blowing up Twitter getting MVP votes for Elissa and she could end up being MVP all summer.

They start discussing McCrae and they all seem to agree they like him.

Thu 3:21 AM BBT Kaitlin said that all this boils down to girl's insecurity & specifically Elissa for starting all this.

Thu 3:20 AM BBT Kaitlin/Amanda/McCrae discuss the entire twist being based on Rachel's words which points to Elissa being a twist. Kaitlin says that Elissa went up to Aaryn and congratulated her on winning the MVP. Aaryn was taken aback. Elissa went up to Andy and said that all the guys have an alliance and they'd be voting him out.

Thu 3:19 AM BBT Kaitlin said Elissa confronted Aaryn about having MVP (think she meant Aaryn having it -- not sure)

Thu 3:18 AM BBT Amanda says that she has no read on GinaMarie and she's very diplomatic. McCrae says that GinaMarie's mouth will get her in troubl

Thu 3:18 AM BBT Kaitlin says someone can have MVP consecutive weeks.

Thu 3:18 AM BBT Andy says the only guy he is worried about is Nick. Spencer agrees with him, he thinks he is hiding something.

Thu 3:17 AM BBT McCrae/Kaitlin/Amanda are all annoyed with various things about Candice. Kaitlin is also talking about concerns with Jessie.

Thu 3:16 AM BBT Amanda asks Kaitlin if she's ever talked game with Nick. She said the night they figured out that Rachel & Elissa were sisters,

the girls were cracking so Kaitlin asked Jessie to get Nick knowing that Jessie would tell him about it. Nick said that he'd slowly get information out of Elissa. They say that Nick is good at that. Kaitlin asks if anyone know where Helen's head is at. Amanda says no because she's with Elissa for right now.

Thu 3:14 AM BBT Spencer, Judd & Andy are bonding over wanting a lover of the game to win BB and not someone who is there to launch their modeling career or are seeking fame.

Spencer says being on BB is a dream come true for him.

Andy tells the guys he went to high school with Joe from BB8.

Thu 3:11 AM BBT Judd tells Andy & Spencer that he hates that there are people in the house that aren’t BB fans, they were scouted for the show

Judd says he has applied the last 4 years to be here. Andy & Spencer agree and say they are lovers of the game.

Andy gets up to make sure there aren’t any HGs outside the door that could be listening to them.

Spencer tells Judd that the girls won’t be able to use there sexuality to sway him or take advantage of him in this game.

Thu 3:11 AM BBT Kaitlin says that Jessie has been flirting with David too. Kaitlin worries that it will seem like she's in a showmance with Jeremy

Thu 3:09 AM BBT Amanda asks Kaitlin what the deal is with Aaryn/David. Kaitlin/Amanda think that Aaryn is acting too possessive of David. Amanda tells Kaitlin about how she told David today that he needs to spend more time with other people. Kaitlin agrees.

Thu 3:07 AM BBT McCrae joins the guys in the lounge. He tells them there is a pretty funny convo going on upstairs, he says Kaitlin & Amanda are up there discussing girl problems.

Spencer wishes that Amanda would drop her tough girl act. Andy says that he found her crying alone today and he saw a sweet side of her.

Thu 3:05 AM BBT Judd, Spencer & Andy are still in the lounge talking about enjoying the experience of BB but not expecting fame from it

Thu 3:05 AM BBT Kaitlin/McCrae/Amanda still talking about Jessie freaking out on Jeremy today. McCrae leaves to grab a spoon for his ice cream

Thu 3:03 AM BBT Jeremy is still reassuring David that the whole house is on board to evict Elissa this week

Thu 3:02 AM BBT Amanda saying how it's funny that Nick doesn't like super aggressive girls and it's fun to mess with him & McCrae is the same way. McCrae says that they joke around.

Thu 2:59 AM BBT McCrae says that Jessie grabbed his arm in the pageant and said she'd hold onto him. Amanda asks if he thinks Jessie was trying to make her mad & McCrae says he thinks she was looking for her next showmance then he geeked out for the pageant and Jessie said that now Judd was walking the girls in the pageant she wouldn't hold onto him.

Thu 2:59 AM BBT Jeremy is assuring David that everyone is going to be voting Elissa out. Jeremy “The whole f**king house”

Thu 2:58 AM BBT Jeremy & David are both in bed talking strategy. Jeremy says they should take Jess off the block if they win Veto and David asks why they would take Jess off the block? Jeremy says so that Elissa will go home. David doesn’t get why they should take off Jess the block?

Jeremy says that McCrae told him if Candice or Jess win Veto and remove themselves then he’ll put Elissa up as the replacement. David seems on board.

Thu 2:56 AM BBT Kaitlin saying that she didn't participate in the BB pageant because she thought Jessie would be mad if Jeremy gave her attention

Thu 2:55 AM BBT Kaitlin is saying she feels bad that Jessie is hurt because her loyalties should be to her but she felt bad that Jessie yelled at Jeremy. Amanda says she knew Jessie would be a problem with the girls when she went prissy on day 2 and she craves male attention.

Thu 2:54 AM BBT Amanda tells Kaitlin that on day 3, Jessie came up to her and said she liked 2 guys & Amanda felt like she was in a Beiber concert

Thu 2:52 AM BBT Jeremy gets up and tells the others goodnight. The other 4 continue talking. Spencer is asking Andy about his family

Thu 2:51 AM BBT Andy says he’d like to repay student loans and help out his parents. Howard says he’d give back to his church and he’d love to take his mom and the rest of his family on a vacation somewhere (he says none of them have ever been on a plane and have lived a humble life)

One of the guys has major gas which makes them all laugh hysterically

Thu 2:50 AM BBT Kaitlin is telling McCrae & Amanda about Jessie getting upset over Jeremy/Kaitlin flirting when she liked Nick a day ago. Kaitlin was fine with the fact that Jessie liked him because she thought it was fun flirting but now Jessie is mad at her. Kaitlin says that Jessie just wants a showmance with someone.

Thu 2:49 AM BBT Kaitlin & Amanda are saying that if Candice goes, it's because no one likes her. Amanda says she was wearing awful, cheap earrings

Thu 2:47 AM BBT Kaitlin says that Candice came at her acting aggressive and she was thinking Candice's black side was coming out.

Thu 2:46 AM BBT Amanda is telling Kaitlin to calm down and trying to put things in perspective that no one would want her gone. They ask McCrae who he honestly wants gone more & it comes up that Candice snapped on him when she got nominated. McCrae says that even if Aaryn goes up, she'd be fine. Kaitlin says that during the week, she'd throw out things at Candice to see where her head was at the in the game and she didn't want to talk about game but now she won't stop talking about game.

Thu 2:46 AM BBT The guys have some graphic locker room talk then start discussing what they’d do with a million dollars

Thu 2:44 AM BBT Kaitlin says that she'll freak out if Elissa's name is pulled out of the POV bag & she's worried if Aaryn wins POV, Elissa will put Kaitlin up if she is the MVP.

Thu 2:43 AM BBT 5 guys (Spencer, Andy, Jeremy, Judd and Howard) are in the lounge laughing about playing pranks in the house

Thu 2:42 AM BBT Kaitlin is rehashing how Candice told her to shut the f*** up mulitple times during the Have/Have Not comp

Thu 2:42 AM BBT Kaitlin joins McCrae & Amanda in the HOH. Kaitlin says she can't comfort Candice anymore because she put her name out to be nom'd
PS. I'll post another feed update soon. :D

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:15 AM
Goodness Amanda talks and talks and apparently sleeps in the HOH room? She seemed to be heading there...oh and she recently made candy and its "amped her up like a 4 yr old at a wiggles concert"

Judd has a serious case of mush mouth...or may he's just really tired IDK but he's hella hard to understand, for me.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/judd.jpg

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:19 AM
Somebody has a hurt foot that fuckin sucks....which blonde is this?
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/hurtfoot.jpg

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:24 AM
Hey, no worries, Saran wrap will fix it! Maybe they can spray it with Windex too!
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/saranfoot.jpg

PS: Wow that Amanda girl has one heck of a mouth on her....

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:29 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/powwowwow.jpg

More trucker talk about poor hurt girl....

Darth Sethius
06-27-2013, 04:30 AM
Does the have-not room (airplane room) have any beds or just the airplane chairs ???

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:31 AM
OH it's the have not room, its quite in here...no cursing, how nice.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/havenotroom.jpg

Whose a have not right now?

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:32 AM
Does the have-not room (airplane room) have any beds or just the airplane chairs ???

Looks like just airplane chairs to me.

Ldbright
06-27-2013, 04:38 AM
Gina-Marie is the one who is hurt. Kind of surprised to see the two noms who are up, I though both were going to be very quiet players from preseason but I guess not. Jessie is man crazy and Candice apparently started the Elissa-Rachel connection.

Darth Sethius
06-27-2013, 04:41 AM
I don't know if my bootlegged feed stream is bad or in general the BB feeds are bad. A lot of ambient noise and clanking sounds.

Here another update from another site, :D (from where I last left of)

Thu 4:33 AM BBT Amanda tells Spencer that he reminds her of Kenny Powers. The group starts talking about Eastbound & Down

Thu 4:28 AM BBT GinaMarie, Kaitlin, Jeremy, Spencer, Andy & McCrae are in the lounge hanging out. GinaMarie is discussing her hurt foot

Thu 4:20 AM BBT Spencer & Amanda have joined them in the kitchen. Amanda is saran wrapping a bag of ice to GinaMarie’s foot

Thu 4:19 AM BBT Kaitlin & Jeremy are out of bed and in the kitchen with GinaMarie. She’s in a lot of pain, her foot is swollen. Jeremy gets her some ice for it. GinaMarie has been crying and seems pretty upset about her foot.

Thu 4:16 AM BBT Andy & McCrae are up in the HOH talking game. They are discussing Elissa, McCrae wishes they could work with her but says she is a train wreck. Andy brings up what he was talking about to Spencer and Judd about wanting a lover of BB to win this game and not someone who is there seeking fame. McCrae agrees. Both guys agree that making it to the Jury is a huge goal of theirs.

Thu 4:09 AM BBT Amanda, Judd, Andy & Spencer are in the bathroom chatting while getting ready for bed. McCrae is alone in the HOH brushing his teeth. Kaitlin & Jeremy are snuggled up together in bed.

Thu 4:08 AM BBT Jeremy says it is up to him to try and make Jessie happy, so she doesn’t make waves for him & Kaitlin. Kaitlin asks him if he let her down tonight (broke up with her) and he says he does feel like he let her down tonight but he wasn’t an a**hole. Jeremy "I made it abundantly clear I wasn’t here for a relationship"

Thu 4:06 AM BBT Kaitlin & Jeremy are still lying in bed whispering/complaining about Jessie. They are being pretty touchy. Jeremy tells Kaitlin that he’s never met a girl like her before (meaning Kaitlin)

Thu 4:04 AM BBT McCrae, Judd, Spencer & Andy are having some fun with the cameras in the kitchen.

Thu 4:01 AM BBT Amanda is entertaining Jeremy & Kaitlin. She's cracking them up by dancing around the room.

Thu 3:58 AM BBT Jeremy's worried that Jessie is going to cause drama and possibly put a target on him & Kaitlin. Amanda comes into the room and tells Kaitlin not to let Jessie pull her down. Andy, McCrae and Spencer are in the kitchen looking at the memory wall pics.

grandmamichelf
06-27-2013, 05:13 AM
I don't have live feeds so I'm very grateful that ya'll are here updating.

And is this going to be the season of catty women because, ugh, that annoys me to no end.

And BBAD is on TVGN and they bleep all the cussing. It's just crappy.

I might have to get live feeds.

Darth Sethius
06-27-2013, 05:21 AM
Candice and Jessie seem to be nominated and apparently they called McCrae a wimp who is scared of the boys

Some more updates from the other place :D

Thu 5:02 AM BBT All HGs seem to be in bed. Kaitlin & Jeremy back in bed cuddling. McCrae & Amanda are still awake talking in the HOH bed

Thu 5:00 AM BBT Amanda thinks they need Jeremy in their alliance but she isn’t so sure about Kaitlin because she’s so emotional.

Thu 4:59 AM BBT Amanda & McCrae agree that all the showmances and love triangles are good for them because it takes the target off of their backs. Amanda brings up David and McCrae says he doesn’t trust him at all and they both agree David needs to go sooner than later. McCrae says David is trying to play up the surfer dude act and was fishing for info from McCrae. Amanda says David told her that he didn’t want to work as a lifeguard this summer and needed something to do so thats why he’s on BB. They mention that he was cast in a different process than the others, he was cast in the last week or 2. Amanda says Elissa was cast the same way as David- last minute. McCrae says that David is a superfan of Survivor and he thinks he actually wanted to be on that show.

Thu 4:53 AM BBT McCrae & Amanda are up in the HOH bed (lights out) talking. They both think Judd has been acting very paranoid. McCrae points out that Judd doesn’t seem to be on anyone’s radar. McCrae brings up Andy wanting an alliance with him & Amanda. Amanda doesn’t have any interest in aligning with him.

Thu 4:42 AM BBT Amanda heads to bed. GinaMarie, Spencer, Kaitlin, Jeremy and Andy are still up talking in the lounge

Darth Sethius
06-27-2013, 05:26 AM
Ok I was going over last night's feed updates from another site. And I found an update at 10:05 PM BBT (which may be outdated now but gives a good picture), about known alliances, Have nots and nominations.

Current alliances and strategy talk + Have Nots for the week:

Here's what I got so far...

The Moving Company: Alliance of all guys
- Nick
- Howard
- Mcrae
- Spencer
- Jeremy

Another alliance (the groupies, aka "Blondertage"):
- Aaryn + David (showmance)
- Kaitlin
- GinaMarie

edit: ---> Aaryn + Kaitlin saying they'll have Jessie's back (Idk if they're serious or just bsing her. They're trying to cheer her up cus she's bummed out she's nominated) Kaitlin says the whole house wants Candice out.

Jeremy is possibly in showmance with Jessie.

Floaters / Not in alliance yet (or atleast not known atm):
- Helen (sort of on the outs, people thinks she is full of bs)
- Andy
- Amanda
- Judd
- Candice

No idea where Elissa stands, but apparently she got in two fights.

Nick's idea is to have himself and Jeremy gravitate towards Aaryn, David, Kaityln, and GinaMarie.

He also wants Spencer and Howard to gravitate towards Andy, Helen, and Amanda.

He wants to target David and Amanda to create tension between the two alliances so that his alliance will sneak through to the end and weed out players.

He says eventually, MVP will be useless once they have the numbers.

Jessie and Candice are nominated.
McCrae is HOH.

Have Nots: (They sleep in airplane seats)
Elissa
Howard
Helen
Judd
Andy(maybe, not sure)

SassyGal
06-27-2013, 06:13 AM
checked & feed worked this morning....I will be leaving for work in a few

Hgs sleeping some REALLY loud snoring going on!

jennyb
06-27-2013, 06:16 AM
Thanks all for the great updates I fell asleep early and missed it all

SassyGal
06-27-2013, 06:22 AM
http://prntscr.com/1c7uk1

best I could do for now will have to figure it later

someone went into bathroom not sure whi since typing on another screen

SassyGal
06-27-2013, 06:26 AM
http://prntscr.com/1c7uxv

it was Nick & he washed his hands after then went into kitchen & getting cereal & eats in the dark

have to go have a great day

terpkings
06-27-2013, 07:08 AM
My kids sucked me in again to another season of BB. I swore I wasn't going to watch and we came home from baseball practice and nothing was on TV. My youngest (13 now) said let's watch BB......Here we go.

LFU's - you guys are awesome and will keep me connected because I have no time to watch the feeds.

Sphinx
06-27-2013, 07:28 AM
The catty beyatches are already at war?!?

Glorious.

Goldie
06-27-2013, 07:53 AM
Jodi just RT'd someone saying that Kaitlin said some really racist things including the N word. Anyone pick that up?

Karadise
06-27-2013, 08:06 AM
Are they waking them up already????

Karadise
06-27-2013, 08:07 AM
Jodi just RT'd someone saying that Kaitlin said some really racist things including the N word. Anyone pick that up?

I read about that somewhere earlier...these folks have trashy mouths.

Thu 3:30 AM BBT Kaitlin & Amanda are in the bathroom. Kaitlin is worrying about going in the BR. She says "you can't trust anyone, ni***." Then catches herself having said that on the live feed.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 08:07 AM
Honestly, I can't stand most of the girls... with the exception of Kaitlin and Aaryn. Helen is so-so for me.

So much drama already. Sounds to me like everyone pretty much wants Elissa back-doored but McCrae may be in a secret alliance with her. Apparently Elissa has already been in 2 arguments since getting in the house.

Sucks that we missed out on so much drama...and hook ups apparently..

Well McCree seems to maybe be in an alliance with everyone. As a superfan he knows that won't work out, doesn't he?

He does sound as if he's backdooring Elissa....and everyone wants that...but apparently people want Candice out too. Nice to see people are already voting personally.

And it's disappointing this is another season of catty women...it seems what Allison is into. You'd think she'd want to gather intelligent, diverse women instead of four former beauty queens and Rachel's sister.

So far none of these people are screaming "Master gamers!" but more "Real World rejects.."

As for Kaitlin, it sounds as if she said the n-word in a casual way as in, "You cant trust anyone n-word..." DOesn't exactly make her a racist...because if it does, just about the majority of people I know my age are racist.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 08:09 AM
Its as if each year they cast the most shallow, trashiest women they can find. And then there's Helen...who will be an outcast because she isn't that way. I don't like it.

Yellowdog
06-27-2013, 08:15 AM
That lifeguard dude is just so weird.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 08:17 AM

I agree! I haven't seen him on the feeds yet but I don't expect my opinion to change.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 08:18 AM
And yes, they are all up...
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/wakeywakey6-27-13.jpg

terpkings
06-27-2013, 08:26 AM

That is putting it mildly. But then again don't know many lifeguards that actually are all there.

Yellowdog
06-27-2013, 08:32 AM
Is this Judd guy speaking English?

Karadise
06-27-2013, 08:33 AM
So it seems Elissa is still denying being Rachel's sister? Judd/Howard discussing it now...

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 08:35 AM
Its as if each year they cast the most shallow, trashiest women they can find. And then there's Helen...who will be an outcast because she isn't that way. I don't like it.

At this point I can't help but feel Allison asks, "Do you get along with other women?" and if they yes, they're eliminated from the casting process.

It's so sad that a girl alliance is so rare.

Yellowdog
06-27-2013, 08:36 AM
There are two showmances already? Lovely.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 08:38 AM
There are two showmances already? Lovely.

Two showmances and a defunct showmance(Jeremy/Jessie)...

As I said I'm getting a "Real World" rejects vibe from this crew. We're going to see personal nominations the whole way through.

Yellowdog
06-27-2013, 08:47 AM
Okay the fake Native American is one of showmances. Who is the other?

Yellowdog
06-27-2013, 08:51 AM
The politics woman seems too classy for Big Brother.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 08:52 AM
Okay the fake Native American is one of showmances. Who is the other?

Aaryn/David...yup Aaryn lost all my respect she gained from staying up in the comp. Nick is one thing, hot girls go with d-bags all the time, but David isn't even a d-bag. D-bags at least have personalities.

Yellowdog
06-27-2013, 08:54 AM
Omg, seriously? That's just so wrong.

Sphinx
06-27-2013, 09:04 AM
When David started saying his hair was everything, I about died. What in the holy fuck does anyone see in him?

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 09:07 AM
He's really even attractive...

Karadise
06-27-2013, 09:07 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/Screenshot_2-1.jpg
Jeremy "hopes the live feeders are happy"...he's all grumpy cause they woke them up early and he was up way late.

Darth Sethius
06-27-2013, 09:14 AM
Somebody on the internet just termed the Jeremy-Kaitlin showmance as the "Jacob-Bella alliance" (inspired from Twilight) !!! LOL

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 09:40 AM
Ergh let's not bring Twilight into BB.

Darth Sethius
06-27-2013, 09:42 AM
Totally agree with you Cappie !!!

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 09:50 AM
Seems like Elissa and Helen have gotten close...close enough for Elissa to admit she's Rachel's sister to her and her alone.

Darth Sethius
06-27-2013, 09:58 AM
McCrae also knows that Elissa is Rachel's sister. He told Amanda last night in the HOH room that Elissa had confided in him earlier about it.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 10:03 AM
Sounds like McCree has a big mouth...I know he's in at least two alliances. Someone is gonna get Ronnied.

grandmamichelf
06-27-2013, 10:08 AM
Sucks that we missed out on so much drama...and hook ups apparently..

Well McCree seems to maybe be in an alliance with everyone. As a superfan he knows that won't work out, doesn't he?

He does sound as if he's backdooring Elissa....and everyone wants that...but apparently people want Candice out too. Nice to see people are already voting personally.

And it's disappointing this is another season of catty women...it seems what Allison is into. You'd think she'd want to gather intelligent, diverse women instead of four former beauty queens and Rachel's sister.

So far none of these people are screaming "Master gamers!" but more "Real World rejects.."

As for Kaitlin, it sounds as if she said the n-word in a casual way as in, "You cant trust anyone n-word..." DOesn't exactly make her a racist...because if it does, just about the majority of people I know my age are racist.

I didn't like Kaitlin in the first place and the use of that word alone would turn me against her in a flash.

I have a couple that I might like but then again, maybe not. Too early to tell. I do know that the lifeguard dude's hair is as annoying as he is.

Kristin
06-27-2013, 10:22 AM
So the first thing I see when I check out YY is "Kristin, go fix Jesse a sandwich" and for the first time ever, I think I'd rather do that than watch any of the people in the BB house.

Darth Sethius
06-27-2013, 10:38 AM
Not sure, but from various HG conversations, it seems like MVP is not safe from HOH's nominations/replacement nomination. However if the third nomination (MVP's nomination) gets POV or if the POV winner saves the MVP nominee, then MVP names the replacement nominee and not the HOH. And, if the one of HOH's 2 nominations gets POV or if the POV winner saves one of HOH's nominees then HOH will name the replacement nominee.

obxkali
06-27-2013, 11:27 AM
I can't believe I like Elissa this much. She is definitely not her sister. She knows the game too which is nice. Don't be a pawn!

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 11:32 AM
Not sure, but from various HG conversations, it seems like MVP is not safe from HOH's nominations/replacement nomination. However if the third nomination (MVP's nomination) gets POV or if the POV winner saves the MVP nominee, then MVP names the replacement nominee and not the HOH. And, if the one of HOH's 2 nominations gets POV or if the POV winner saves one of HOH's nominees then HOH will name the replacement nominee.

That's bull..The MVP should not have so much power...

Karadise
06-27-2013, 11:35 AM
And reading around.....Elissa is the first MPV. UGH...rigged much?

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 11:40 AM
Wow, such bullshit. This one might not have been rigged but she was the only one who had a chance of winning since the started the voting before the first episode. I love how Julie was like "They voted based on your answer on your game plan..." Fuck that. Allison knew Elissa would win. God I hate the bad ratings means she'll be replaced soon. She's just so horrible at this.

BUT, saying that, it doesn't really matter because it doesn't keep her safe from PoV does it? She'd have three people playing for PoV, one of which has been nominated by her...I mean the plan is supposedly to backdoor her, so this can't really help her.

Of course Allison won't let that happen.

She shouldn't have told McCree unless McCree is in a THIRD alliance with her too...If so, McCree better get ready to leave before jury, because so far he's screwed. He promised half the house he'd BD Elissa, though he just told her to put up David so that if he had to nominate her(why would he have too?) he'd be the physical threat to get out.

If David is nominated and the HGs don't vote him out, they're idiots.

Sphinx
06-27-2013, 11:42 AM
How is she the MVP already? They didn't do veto yet, which, I always thought was Saturdays. So wouldn't they just announce it circa tomorrow to the MVP? That seems like a long time.

Darth Sethius
06-27-2013, 11:51 AM
Thing is that if MVP nominates someone who he/she thinks will win the veto and use it on himself/herself, then MVP controls who gets to be the replacement nominee and not the HOH. And this may ensure MVP's safety if the MVP thinks they might be backdoored.

Plus MVP will have to nominate someone before POV comp in the DR room, so that the third nominee can play in the comp as well. HGs are currently speculating that POV comp might be today hence the reason why there is all this discussion about on Elissa, MVP and backdooring.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 11:53 AM
How is she the MVP already? They didn't do veto yet, which, I always thought was Saturdays. So wouldn't they just announce it circa tomorrow to the MVP? That seems like a long time.

I'm pretty sure there is a new schedule. Sounds as if everything has been moved back a day.

So if she nominates David and David wins PoV she gets to do another nom? That's sort of bullshit...

Another horrible twist brought to you by Allison!

I'm pulling for Candice to win PoV....McCree definitely doesn't have the balls to backdoor Elissa.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 11:58 AM
I do think Elissa/Mccrea formed an alliance....so she can be nominated even if she's MVP?

Sphinx
06-27-2013, 11:58 AM
Backdooring week 1 is out of control. Also Fuzzball needs to not have so many alliances, because, uh HI, someone will figure it out. These showmances too, I mean, my god. Are you gonna bang out?

Dumb. And I want someone to trim the chia pet's hair.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 12:05 PM
@Kara: Yup.

And I know McCree has put himself in such a bad position. He's in three alliances, promised a backdoor...I mean he could just get Candice or Jessie out of the house, but that makes this a wasted week where he still looks bad because eventually everyone is going to learn they're in an alliance with him.

And honestly, Candice and Jessie? WTF...

Darth Sethius
06-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Cappie, I'm still not sure about MVP's powers. All what I have said is what I've inferred from HGs conversations.

Some of these HGs maybe speculating also. Maybe the MVP powers are not known to other HGs yet and only Elissa knows it. But this does not seem likely because of the depth of discussions among HGs regarding the MVP nomination, the POV comp and replacement nominations.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 12:08 PM
IDK this entire MVP scenario still confuses me but these girls are NOT on Elissa's side. Everyone is talking about getting her out. Amanda also seems to be into just talk talk talking about everything with anyone.

obxkali
06-27-2013, 12:11 PM
Lmfao at these people for thinking Helen is so naive.

obxkali
06-27-2013, 12:15 PM
Ok, Aaryn is acting like she's 12 years old.

Aaryn said she doesn't like the fact that Elissa's lies made Helen cry. That sent her over the edge. Judd said Elissa's in the DR and Aaryn said they are probably giving her her crazy pills. Aaryn says she can't stand fake people.

obxkali
06-27-2013, 12:24 PM
Andy wants to get Elissa out so there's no more drama in the house. He said they were unified before this. Does this guy understand this is a GAME to get other people out of the house? Not be a big group of besties! UGH.

obxkali
06-27-2013, 12:34 PM
Andy and Aaryn rekindling their bond. They talk about Elissa. Andy feels bad for her because she's a person.
Andy- I asked her flat out, "are you Rachel's sister?", and she wouldnt say anything. Aaryn- She has told some people.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 12:35 PM
Hell if that's the reason they want to get Elissa out, I want Elissa in.

BUT

If Elissa leaves, it can also be the thing which opens the floodgates to drama. They're all unified against her, but if she leaves everyone will need to find someone else to hate and they'll all turn on each other.

Also aren't Helen and Elissa close? Or at least friends. She told Helen she really was Rachel's sister.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 12:40 PM
I think they were friends til one of those means girls convinced Helen Elissa was manipulating her in some way. I have no idea if that was true or not. I haven't seen Elissa interact with hardly anyone.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Okay I like Amanda but her, "They're playing too hard. They need to calm down so we can just enjoy ourselves."

Oh, welcome to fucking BB.

Oh apparently, she was faking it.

McCree is lying to Amanda about Elissa not telling him about the PoV.

How many alliances does this guy have?

Sound as if Helen might be up as the 3rd nom.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 12:45 PM
McCree: Not matter which way it goes, we're good.

Dude you're in like three to four alliances. You're good for a couple of weeks but once your cover is blown you are done.

Sounds as if Amanda is with the plan to get Elissa out. So it sounds as if EVERYONE wants Elissa gone.

obxkali
06-27-2013, 12:46 PM
A look around the house:

http://i39.tinypic.com/155i22w.jpg
Jeremy and Jessie

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/bb8_zpsa5bf5cc3.jpg
Amanda scheming

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/bb9_zps52bcbcca.jpg
GinaMarie cleaning

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/bb10_zps6a64053e.jpg

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 12:48 PM
Amanda: We all came here because we wanted to have a positive experience.

No, you came here to win money.

Sounds as if Elissa is target #1 for EVERYONE. Now I don't want her to leave, haha. You know the veto is going to be about exercising. I want her to leave because I think the house will turn on each other faster with her gone, but i want her to stay because she might be able to cause some early drama and implosions.

obxkali
06-27-2013, 12:49 PM
These people seriously do not understand this game.

obxkali
06-27-2013, 12:49 PM
ED would make these people weep.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 12:50 PM
McCree has been called to the DR.

Mcree:Here we fucking go!

Sounds as if veto picking is starting.

Also sounds as if EVERY woman hates every other woman save for Jessie and Candice. They all seem maybe indifferent to Helen, no one hates her...but so far I've seen every girl trash another girl.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 12:51 PM
What are the have nots eating this week? PB&J or is slop back?

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 12:53 PM
Not at clue. Probably slop.

obxkali
06-27-2013, 12:56 PM
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/bb11_zpsf497f9df.jpg

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/bb12_zps51bd64c2.jpg

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/bb13_zpsa70841e8.jpg

And the answer to your question:
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/bb14_zps971beb77.jpg

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 01:02 PM
I just don't get why people want to keep guys like Jeremy and David in the house. They'll beast it in physical comps.

Sounds as if Jeremy might be the third nom..

Or there might not be a third nom.

obxkali
06-27-2013, 01:09 PM
Because this house is infested with superficial girls that are there for hooking up rather than winning 500k.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 01:10 PM
Good showmance bullshit is going on right now with Kaitlin bad mouthing Jessie. SO CATTY.

Finally Kaitlin said something smart and funny.

Kaitlin: No guy is worth $500,000..Amanda, bitches be crazy!

Amanda meanwhile is being VERY smart and saying lots of good ideas. I really like Amanda.

obxkali
06-27-2013, 01:12 PM
Amanda's mouth is going to get her in trouble eventually. She talks behind everyone's back and starts a lot of shit. I like schemers but she's over-scheming.

And I don't mean her convo with Kaitlin right now. I'm more referring to earlier with Aaryn and her taking over the HOH. But I still like her!

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 01:15 PM
See I don't see her scheming, more so letting people vent to her and than playing into what they're saying. She's mostly saying "ignore it..." She mostly just talked crap about Candice and Elissa.

Added: Oh okay, didn't see that HoH convo. I hope Amanda is careful than. I really do like her.

Kaitlin: She's 25. She's two years older than me! She needs to get her shit together. And she's two years older than Jeremy.

But for every stupid statement she says, she says something like this:

Kaitlin: Why freak out so much because of a guy?

She's like a ping-pong ball on a tennis table...she's going back and forth between cool girl and moron.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 01:18 PM
I thought I heard one of the have nots talking about having PBJ...gosh that is one nasty lookin container of food LOL

obxkali
06-27-2013, 01:18 PM
I noticed a lot of the BB boards had public chat rooms. I looked to see if someone made one for YY and didn't see one... so I created one. So fyi, it's there :)

Karadise
06-27-2013, 01:20 PM
I had to switch to the guys, I'd rather hear them talk about farts than these girls....it was funny hearing poke fun at how Gina sounds.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 01:21 PM
I like hearing the girls talk because I like game talk...even if this one is sort of catty..Amanda says a lot of things about the game that are VERY true.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 01:23 PM
Candice and Nick speak the truth.

Nick: If anything, it makes it the summer OF floaters.

It really does. Play nice, be funny and don't make any huge game moves and you can easily become a fan favorite(Jordan and Jeff)...There is no rewarding of great players.

Candice says she feels bad for Elissa because it has to be hard to be the most hated so early but Nick says it's good because it makes her more transparent, so it could work in her favor. Candice points out how a guy can probably handle it better BUT this never happens to the guys in the house.

Candice and Nick speak TRUTHS.

McCree: I have to do it now.(referring to Elissa going up)
Helen: I feel bad...but yeah.

Not sure what McRee is doing. Sounds as if he's trying to turn Helen on Amanda.

This guy is going to be SOOOO fucked.

But Helen wants to do a Judd and him alliance, because she knows they're going to get bullied. They need to watch out for Amanda.

I

Karadise
06-27-2013, 01:27 PM
I like hearing the girls talk because I like game talk...even if this one is sort of catty..Amanda says a lot of things about the game that are VERY true.

I've had it on all day here at work and I just needed a break from the incessant game talk, it gets to the point where it just gets too confusing LOL

obxkali
06-27-2013, 01:28 PM
Soooo agree with Nick.

Should be interesting to see who America picks once Elissa is out of the house. I could never see America voting for someone who was legitimately playing a good game. It's always about who is funny and popular.

obxkali
06-27-2013, 01:29 PM
Amanda talking to Howard in the Have Not room about working together. Says McCrae is trustworthy, seems outcasty/nerdy.
Amanda is pushing an alliance to Howard that includes them, McCrae, Jeremy, and one other girl. Amanda explaining to Howard why she decided to clue Helen in on Elissa's shadiness is so if Helen plays/wins POV, she won't NOT use POV
Amanda said to Howard once McCrae isn't HOH she's going to act bitchy to him like she was only up there to get on his good side.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 01:30 PM
Oh yeah it's definitely annoying.

...Interesting they say if Elissa picks a guy and he wins, they should backdoor someone like Nick. Sphinx is going to freak out...But McCree promised he wouldn't put up Nick...And his bridges are already nearly on fire, so I doubt he'd take out Nick and it was stupid for Helen to even bring that up.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 01:32 PM
Apparently Amanda is on a bunch of pills because she gets crazy.

Helen: We need to get a big guy or before we get her out(Amanda)

But McCree is saying that they need to get her out because she takes adderall and they're smart pills.

McCree is proving to be a pretty bad player. Disappointing for a super fan.

McCree wants Dave out over all the big guys.

Helen: If we backdoor Dave, Aaryn will be very upset. Can we beat Aaryn?

Aaryn is one person. Who cares! Get out the strong person and don't care about upsetting Aaryn. Helen especially should be all for McCree getting his hands dirty.

Helen: I have the feeling the show is going to want to keep her.

True dat.

obxkali
06-27-2013, 01:36 PM
Helen to McCrae- There are a lot of bullies in this game, and we need to watch. You and me will be bullied out of this game. Helen feels that they need to keep an eye on Amanda. McCrae notes that Amanda feels as though she can manipulate him. Helen admits she loves Elissa a lot and feels terrible to think Elissa might be lying to her. Mentions Amanda cluing her in. McCrae warns Amanda is super paranoid and takes a lot of pills and he knows what that can do. Helen agrees they need to get a strong guy out first (a waste to take someone like Elissa out first). Helen says if she gets MVP out, need to put up strong guy. Believes if Andy gets it, he can be convinced to put up a strong guy too. McCrae and Helen talk about not being able to read David. David doesn't believe McCrae is a pizza boy, tried to quiz him about it. Helen tells McCrae she will play like she believed everything Amanda said, but she still feels like Elissa trusts her more than others.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 01:37 PM
Helen wants to get Spencer, Andy, herself, McCree and Candice or Jessie on their team.

Candice would be a smarter beat...But they need a good physical person. if they're smart, they'd pick Nick because he's smart and physical.

Helen keeps referring to everything as "we"...

obxkali
06-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Helen thinks GinaMarie is likable. Barf.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 01:40 PM
Okay I like Nick...he has similar taste to me in music. He definitely loves to hear himself talk but he seems pretty cool. Honestly he reminds me of a lot of people I know :p.

Except he likes 311. I don't like 311.

I'd like if Howard, Nick, Helen, Judd, Spencer and Andy form an alliance. And Amanda and Candice too.

obxkali
06-27-2013, 01:51 PM
Lengthy fish. Maybe picking POV players? Or it's MVP nom time?

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 01:59 PM
Around the house:

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc10.png

McCrae & Helen playing a riveting game of chess after scheming in the HOH

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc11.png
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc12.png

Howard & Amanda hashing out alliance plans in the Have Not room

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc13.png

NOW FISH! Hopefully it means close to POV time :)

Ldbright
06-27-2013, 02:02 PM
Just spent 15 minutes getting my feeds to work... and... fishes.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 02:05 PM
Trivia...So looks like PoV.

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 02:08 PM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc14.png

Our 1st Trivia of the season!!

Ldbright
06-27-2013, 02:09 PM
All I see is that Porsche is the answer to one of the questions!!! Bet the question is

"Who is the best houseguest of Season 13" Story end of. ;)

Karadise
06-27-2013, 02:42 PM
Today it seemed to me, no matter what feed I switched to, Amanda was there. Like there were a bunch of her, one in every room LOL. She is sure trying to bring the social game.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 03:46 PM
back, David is Nom#3 - mass speculation that it was Elisse with the MVP

POV has not happened yet. David is cozying up and being coached/consoled by Aaryn. He needs to get POV...great advice!

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 04:00 PM
Who won veto?

Goldie
06-27-2013, 04:02 PM
Veto not played yet Cappie. There was just a dust up between Lil' Reilly and boxed ears (Haven't learned names yet) He is kind of a royal dick bag.

She also went after HoH a bit for blowing up the fact she is MVP to generic brunette girl.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:04 PM
"Dude this floss works." (no lie actual quote)
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/toolfloss.jpg

Jeremy prepares for his POV hosting job.

"I put a little mousse in my hair"

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 04:06 PM
Veto not played yet Cappie. There was just a dust up between Lil' Reilly and boxed ears (Haven't learned names yet) He is kind of a royal dick bag.

She also went after HoH a bit for blowing up the fact she is MVP to generic brunette girl.

There are like three generic brunette girls...and not sure who boxed ears are either haha....they alll have weird ears. Darn this bland cast!

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:06 PM
yo maybe you should use hairspray instedda mousse

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/yousehairspraynotmoose.jpg

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 04:09 PM
David & Aaryn in bedroom...

Aaryn still complaining about nobody knowing the veto rules & explaining what she thinks will happen. David is up, they say it was Elissa who put him up. Aaryn says the reason Elissa put him up is because she thinks he'll win, that way he'll take himself down, and SHE can name the replacement. Aaryn thinks if David comes down, Elissa will put her up... then they will vote out Candice. If anyone else wins, they will take down either Candice or Jessie, doesn't matter, and they will backdoor Elissa.

Aaryn telling David she wants him to win, that it will really change his life. David says it will change hers too. Aaryn says she doesn't care, she just wants him to take her to Hawaii if he wins.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 04:09 PM
Wow, what a cast! Floss, hairspray, moose...

Why the heck did we have feeds cut for two hours if the HGs didn't play veto? We missed yet ANOTHER fight. So far we've gotten nothing from the feeds.

Oh why, I officially dislike Aaryn. She wants HIM to win and she wants him to take her to Hawaii. She's pathetic.

I really hope David doesn't win PoV. He's such a horrible cast member...but Allison isn't letting Elissa go.

If Aaryn does go up, the HGs will hopefully vote her sad ass out. First off, every keeps talking about how tough and smart she is...So why not take her out?

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:12 PM
Aaryn telling David she wants him to win, that it will really change his life. David says it will change hers too. Aaryn says she doesn't care, she just wants him to take her to Hawaii if he wins.

Boy that's real smart of her...hopefully its part of playing him.

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 04:13 PM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc15.png

David consolling Aaryn when she started to turn on the waterworks cuz "it's just not fair" lol...

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:14 PM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc15.png

David consolling Aaryn when she started to turn on the waterworks cuz "it's just not fair" lol...

He did his job because now Aaryn wants to make sure she's wearing a cute outfit in case POV is tonight!

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 04:15 PM
Seen this on FB:
Playing for PoV:
McCrae - HOH
David - MVP Nom
Jessie - Nom
Candice- Nom
Howard - Picked
Elissa - Picked

TheKdd
06-27-2013, 04:16 PM
I noticed a lot of the BB boards had public chat rooms. I looked to see if someone made one for YY and didn't see one... so I created one. So fyi, it's there :)

We have a chat room, no one is ever in there though LOL

http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/misc.php?do=flashchat

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:17 PM
Spencer has a ball discussin fuckin movies with GinaM and Jeremy
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/spencerhasaball.jpg

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 04:20 PM
Seen this on FB:
Playing for PoV:
McCrae - HOH
David - MVP Nom
Jessie - Nom
Candice- Nom
Howard - Picked
Elissa - Picked

I hope Elissa wins so David can get evicted...but than again the HGs won't be that smart and evict a strong player.

It's sad that Elissa is no longer the person I like least...Jessie, Aaryn, David and Jeremy(who knows nothing of the game)

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:23 PM
Ladies & Gentlemen, BB15s 1st MVP:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/MPV.jpg

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:25 PM
The gangs mostly here....post Nominee #3 ceremony, pre-POV

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/kitchentime.jpg

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 04:28 PM
This cracks me up....

Spencer: There's a showmance?
Elissa: There's 2 of them...
Spencer: Whaaat?
Elissa: You didn't know that!

Where has he been or was he kidding?

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 04:30 PM
I really hope, even if Candice or Jessie goes down, that Elissa makes people realize that David is the one who needs to go. He's in a Showmance and he's a physical threat. He might be dumb as dirt, but still...with Aaryn they make a really strong plan. If not David than Aaryn. Aaryn will be so upset if David leaves...Who will take her to Hawaii? Who will she root for?

Bravo universe, I'm rooting for a Reily. You win!

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:30 PM
HOH #1 seems a bit stressed...reconsidering your decision to be the first person in power McCrea?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/stressyHOH.jpg

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Oh what magic is this that automatically puts my screencaps in more than one place? Brilliant.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:47 PM
Jeremy is talkin big about getting HOH and bootin Elissa. He will bet everything that she'll never beat him in anything. (PPPsssttt she beat you in MVP already dude). Andy just wants to be evicted in a unitard.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/pop.jpg

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:50 PM
Are these the biggest boobs on BB...Amanda wonders.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/boobies.jpg

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 04:51 PM
Oh what magic is this that automatically puts my screencaps in more than one place? Brilliant.

;)

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:53 PM
GinaM is from Staten Island yo, she doesn't care if you make fun of her accent.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/noidea.jpg

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 04:56 PM
Jeremy is talkin big about getting HOH and bootin Elissa. He will bet everything that she'll never beat him in anything. (PPPsssttt she beat you in MVP already dude). Andy just wants to be evicted in a unitard.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/pop.jpg

He's never even watched Big Brother. He doesn't know Rachel, he didn't get in the house because he deserved it(he just got because he's "attractive") to some people and he doesn't know how to play the game.

So consider me team Elissa. I hope she wins PoV and she convinces everyone to evict David(since for some reason some might still evict Jessie or Candice)...And than I hope she wins HoH and evicts Jeremy.

PinkFreak
David asked Elissa if she was MVP & she said she wasn't... then he asked if she's Rachel's sister & she shrugged her shoulders.

Karadise
Confrontation: David: Did you put me up, are you Rachel's sister. Elissa: Why does it matter?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/tellthetruth.jpg

Karadise
06-27-2013, 04:58 PM
He's never even watched Big Brother. He doesn't know Rachel, he didn't get in the house because he deserved it(he just got because he's "attractive") to some people and he doesn't know how to play the game.

So consider me team Elissa. I hope she wins PoV and she convinces everyone to evict David(since for some reason some might still evict Jessie or Candice)...And than I hope she wins HoH and evicts Jeremy.

Blech..I don't find him attractive and I could get on board Team Elissa, I just want to see her start....trying. Own Rachel...it may work to her advantage if she starts tellin stories.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 05:03 PM
Elissa: I don't even know why everyone is being so mean to me ~ snivel. Why doesn't everyone focus on the lies that everyone else is telling? If I'm going is there going to be any story? Like...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/whysomean.jpg

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 05:07 PM
Elissa is trying real hard to convince David she's not Rachel's sister without actually saying she is or she isn't...

"Do you think they would put Rachel's sister in a house full of like normal people... If I was, do you think I would be the only one?"

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 05:10 PM
David is buying it... now talking to Aaryn about his convo with Elissa "I feel like everyone is being so hard on her about being Rachel's sister", "I made her cry"

Oh boy :/

Karadise
06-27-2013, 05:11 PM
Why were you just in the kitchen talking to Elissa when I'm having your baby?

LOL

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/haviny9ourbaby.jpg

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 05:12 PM
Why were you just in the kitchen talking to Elissa when I'm having your baby?

LOL

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/haviny9ourbaby.jpg

OMG!! Great screencap!!!

:lmao:

CappieSux
David is so dumb haha

Karadise
LOL Aaryn is a little pissed that David actually spoke to Elissa. I'm getting a re re re re re vibe....

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 05:14 PM
I can't tell who's more unlikable on the girls side...Aaryn or Jessie. Kaitlin is take it or leave it so far and at least GinaMarie has a personality that doesn't seem to depend on guys.

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 05:14 PM
1st lovers spat!! This is hilarious!

Karadise
06-27-2013, 05:15 PM
Aaryn: I feel like everything I'm saying to you isn't sinking in.

Snicker.

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 05:17 PM
Aaryn: It feels like we're playing two different games.

Well it has been six games, I'm shocked you aren't a solid alliance.

Aaryn, congrats, you're the worst.

Aaryn: Why would I want to go on the block for you?

Really...you've known him six days.

Go Elissa, go.

Aaryn: I'm thinking about myself and you, and I don't know if that's what I should be doing.

No you pathetic moron, it isn't. You shouldn't want him to win so he could take you to Hawaii.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 05:18 PM
Random brunette #3 to America: I'll show you my boobies if you vote me MVP! Women of America: No thanks!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/iwillflashboobies.jpg

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 05:21 PM
Random brunette #3 to America: I'll show you my boobies if you vote me MVP! Women of America: No thanks!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/iwillflashboobies.jpg

Men of America:

Sure, show us your boobs..

*Still doesn't vote for her for MVP*

Aaryn: I'm not going to leave, it's not going to happen.(If she goes up)

Oh Aaryn, I REALLY hope you go and leave. It would be VERY smart of the HGs to get a powerful, tiny, good game player like her.

Aaryn: You're asking this bitch this side of the story.

Seriously, HGs...vote her out. If Elissa wins PoV take out David, if David wins PoV take out Aaryn. Be smart. Don't waste the first week on Candice or Jessie. Take out a strong player, in a strong alliance.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 05:23 PM
LOL love the Men of America response!

They NEVER take out strong players when they should. Morons.

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 05:27 PM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc16.png

If you want to catch the confrentation between David & Elissa, then Aaryn reaming his ass for at least a half hour later & walking out pissed off, flashback to 6/27/13, about 4:53, camera 1... it's actually quite hilarious!! It's like their fighting like they've been in a steady relationship for years?!?!

Karadise
06-27-2013, 05:28 PM
Taking a break from flossing, Kaitlin exclaims to her peeps in HOH: These fish look hungry as fuck!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/hungryasfuckfish.jpg

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 05:28 PM
Right, she's like 'You never listen to me" the six days they've known each other.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 05:31 PM
Aaryn continues to berate the guy she's known for 6 days about the level of trust in their relationship. How can she trust him after the egregious sin of speaking to their enemy!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/berate.jpg

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 05:32 PM
:yeahthat:

Wow... this is UNREAL!

EDIT: That should say "SHE is UNREAL!"

Karadise
06-27-2013, 05:33 PM
Aaryn to David: I want you to be smart enough to know what to do on your own without me there to tell you what to do. I don't know why you would even consult with her!

Karadise
06-27-2013, 05:35 PM
Kaitlin and GinaM consider going downstairs to rile up the monkeys YO Such rare BB flowers...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/rileupthemonkies.jpg

SassyGal
06-27-2013, 05:38 PM
OMG Arynn is batshit crazy!!

I haven't read yet but David won the POV????

Karadise
06-27-2013, 05:39 PM
Oh oh Jeremy's phone background is his own inner arm tattoo.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 05:40 PM
Judd: silence

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/manoffewwords.jpg

CappieSux
06-27-2013, 05:40 PM
Aaryn had so much good will after last nights episode. She lost it by
1) Hooking up with David
2) Being obsessed with David
3) Being crazy

Karadise
06-27-2013, 05:41 PM
OMG Arynn is batshit crazy!!

I haven't read yet but David won the POV????

Sass POV hasn't happened yet, David is Nom#3, the MVP put him up.

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 05:42 PM
I can't handle Aaryn anymore!!! SHUT UP ALREADY!!!

SassyGal
Sass POV hasn't happened yet, David is Nom#3, the MVP put him up.

Thanks I got he was #3 but the way Arryn is carrying on I thought he won POV & she was trying to just save herself......that's what I get for working all damn day!!

Karadise
Oh good Lord David just said talking to Elissa was completely irrational.

PinkFreak
06-27-2013, 05:45 PM
I'm done for a while, can't stand it! Plus, hubby's bitchin' about dinner :/ sigh...

Karadise
06-27-2013, 05:47 PM
Aaryn takes her tale of woe to Kaitlin/Jeremy.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/sharing.jpg

aztekpm
06-27-2013, 05:48 PM
Hooooray, feeds work today :-)

Karadise
06-27-2013, 05:49 PM
Your just in times for fishies! Could be POV. But it's not LOL

aztekpm
06-27-2013, 05:49 PM
LOL yup, typical. I was so frustrated last night, turn on the computer and not an issue today, they started right up!

SassyGal
06-27-2013, 05:53 PM
be back later now i am visiting with my niece but had to sneak a little peek!

Karadise
06-27-2013, 05:59 PM
The houseguests have been on lockdown all day...they are getting a little stir crazy and starting to think there won't be a comp today.

aztekpm
06-27-2013, 06:02 PM
Just cause ... my first screencap ... LOL setting everything up and remembering how!

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/first-1.jpg

Karadise
06-27-2013, 06:03 PM
Time for a bra change...Spencer enjoys the views from the bed, after a few moments he puts his shades on. Sneaky Spencer, Sneaky.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/slip.jpg

Karadise
06-27-2013, 06:04 PM
And what program are you using? I can't get mine that big and I wanna! Plus I need to find my Yak graphic...

aztekpm
06-27-2013, 06:05 PM
Paint shop pro i've had it forever and a day. I gotta find mine too, I knew I was forgetting something.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 06:14 PM
David and Helen play chess. Huh?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/davidplayschess.jpg

KaraokeDiva
06-27-2013, 06:17 PM
And reading around.....Elissa is the first MPV. UGH...rigged much?

That was my first thought...

Now I have a question. Since I struggle with names for the first few weeks, can we possibly add names to the pics of the houseguests on the top of each page?? I need a reference when trying to figure out who is being talked about. Mods?? Admin?? Any way to do that?

aztekpm
06-27-2013, 06:31 PM
So now I gotta learn, who's who, who's with who, who hates who, who's in what named alliance (I assume there are some) LOL there's too many of them right now!

Yellowdog
06-27-2013, 06:36 PM
That was my first thought...

Now I have a question. Since I struggle with names for the first few weeks, can we possibly add names to the pics of the houseguests on the top of each page?? I need a reference when trying to figure out who is being talked about. Mods?? Admin?? Any way to do that?

I was going to say the same thing. I don't watch much so it takes me forever to know names.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 06:37 PM
The Yak thinks Aaryn looks a little calmer....

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/helloyak.jpg

Karadise
06-27-2013, 06:37 PM
I use the Houseguest Panel on the live feeds...it helps.

Karadise
06-27-2013, 06:42 PM
Amanda's doin the cooking thing in the kitchen. Some odd looking meat roll? Candice is in the kitchen too.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/cookin.jpg

aztekpm
06-27-2013, 06:44 PM
LOL it's prolly ground beef. I've seen it that way before.

KaraokeDiva
06-27-2013, 06:44 PM
I use the Houseguest Panel on the live feeds...it helps.
I don't have feeds and wouldn't have time to watch them if I did have them... I'm lucky to quick scan the update thread...

I know mods/admin can label the pics when noms are made and HOH won.. Surely we can add names to the photo array. It would help so much..

aztekpm
06-27-2013, 06:49 PM
I will never understand why people think duck lips are attractive ...

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/lips.jpg

Karadise
06-27-2013, 06:52 PM
Amanda to Elissa: The things you say rub people the wrong way, like a lot of people. You should take time to yourself, think about if its what you really want.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/6-27-20139-50-00PM.jpg

Karadise
06-27-2013, 06:53 PM
I don't have feeds and wouldn't have time to watch them if I did have them... I'm lucky to quick scan the update thread...

I know mods/admin can label the pics when noms are made and HOH won.. Surely we can add names to the photo array. It would help so much..

Totally agree, I'm sure it can be done!

Karadise
06-27-2013, 06:55 PM
And here we go! Turn off that meat sauce Amanda!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/playagame.jpg