View Full Version : June 28th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
06-28-2013, 12:17 AM
TGIF! And I truly do mean that this week!

Mystycl
06-28-2013, 12:18 AM
just wow!!!

TheKdd
06-28-2013, 12:19 AM
Oh em gee. What the heck are you doing here?

Knucklehead
06-28-2013, 12:26 AM
I feel like it would be smart to build an alliance around Elissa. You know shes gunna win MVP for the first few weeks. Then you have the MVP on your side and have one automatic nomination in your favor.

PinkFreak
06-28-2013, 12:37 AM
I'd be hanging out with you tonight, but I have a job interview in the morning :/ Not the best timing for me to be getting a job... right when BB starts?!?!

TheKdd
06-28-2013, 12:38 AM
Yeah Pink, I know what you mean. This week in particular is REALLY busy for me and has me getting up so early in the morning. Sigh.

KH, I agree... I would totally want an alliance with Elissa right now. Get her out later.

PinkFreak
06-28-2013, 12:41 AM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc17.png

Looks like a pretty relaxed evening anyway...

Hoping they aren't on lockdown tomorrow, meaning they can spread out some... and of course bikini shots for the boys... and shirtless Nick for Sphinx ;)

Darth Sethius
06-28-2013, 02:30 AM
Hi, I'm back. I read up on another site is that McCrae won the POV with the word "DELIVERY". He was earlier thinking of making "UNDERSTANDING" or "MISUNDERSTANDING" but he did not have enough letters.

Elissa on the other hand didn't not know "POT ROAST" is not one word and that is why she lost.

Looks like McCrae might have to put up Elissa to appease the house. And when I say the house the only people I have seen badmouthing her is GinaMarie, Amanda and the two couples (which is only 6 people). Rest everyone is nodding their heads and staying out of the "Elissa Drama". Helen was pro Elissa until she had a chat with Amanda in the morning yesterday.

Also someone nicknamed McCrae as "Cray Cray McCrae" after he won the POV.

PS. I find the pic of David playing chess baffling. I wonder what he must be thinking. "Whoa, dude !!! you mean to tell me the horse can only two and half steps at one time while the elephant is allowed to roam freely. That's a bummer dude" !!!

Karadise
06-28-2013, 03:43 AM
Let's get it on....Kaitlin: I told myself I was not going to do this, and now its day 7 ~ giggle
(I don't think there's been actual intercourse...just some lovin touchin squeezin)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/6-28-20137-54-30AM.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/letsgetiton.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/bblove-1.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/afterglow.jpg

Jeremy: giggety giggety

Karadise
06-28-2013, 03:57 AM
Amanda: I could run you over with my Audi. McCrea: OMG you drive an Audi, I hate Audi drivers! Most of them I see on the road are driven by some asshole....

SimplySherriB
06-28-2013, 03:58 AM
ummmm GROSS! Skanky ho's all up in that house it seems

Karadise
06-28-2013, 04:00 AM
ummmm GROSS! Skanky ho's all up in that house it seems

I know, right? And with the house Tool even!

SimplySherriB
06-28-2013, 04:04 AM
SMH.. Makes ya miss the days of Jeff and Jordan,doesn't it?

Karadise
06-28-2013, 04:05 AM
PizzaBoy and AudiGirl (with a boyfriend) enjoy small talk and laughs, in bed, in the wee hours of the morning.

Everyone else in the house appears to be asleep.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/pizzaboy.jpg

Karadise
06-28-2013, 04:06 AM
SMH.. Makes ya miss the days of Jeff and Jordan,doesn't it?

LOL a lot of things about this group make me miss them....

Karadise
06-28-2013, 04:07 AM
McCrea admits to drinking a lot, he also smokes weed, but not a lot. Amanda's boyfriend does everyday...Amanda, not so much.

SimplySherriB
06-28-2013, 04:12 AM
McCrea admits to drinking a lot, he also smokes weed, but not a lot. Amanda's boyfriend does everyday...Amanda, not so much.

I wonder, what would happen if someone brought weed into the BB House..LOL

Karadise
06-28-2013, 04:20 AM
I wonder, what would happen if someone brought weed into the BB House..LOL

I predict lots of laughs and cooking! What if they gave out brownies instead of booze? :brownie::o

Karadise
06-28-2013, 04:22 AM
Here's hoping folks like Nick, Jessie, Spencer and Howard do something to contribute to the Live Feed Updates today. I always hope folks start realizing that David should go and Elissa should stay.

Karadise
06-28-2013, 04:24 AM
Oh interesting a female BB voice just broke in and said "Hey Amanda..." Amanda answered "yes" and then we got fishies.

SimplySherriB
06-28-2013, 04:30 AM
I predict lots of laughs and cooking! What if they gave out brownies instead of booze? :brownie::o

"Special" Brownies? Might give some of these bozo's a personality I can tolerate. Jessi and David get on my last good nerve.

Karadise
06-28-2013, 04:34 AM
McCrea is telling Amanda about Howie's jack shack. Memories, light the corner of my mind. Squicky icky colored memories....

Karadise
06-28-2013, 04:40 AM
McCrea: I do a podcast from my house.
Amanda: You are 100% dork aren't you?

SimplySherriB
06-28-2013, 04:47 AM
McCrea is telling Amanda about Howie's jack shack. Memories, light the corner of my mind. Squicky icky colored memories....

well ick..lol thanks for that visual this early in the morning..

Mystycl
06-28-2013, 05:10 AM
Oh em gee. What the heck are you doing here?

couldnt sleep and trying to catch up....

not sure why tho LOL
these people suck

Darth Sethius
06-28-2013, 05:23 AM
Ok here is the lo-down,

Fri 2:47 AM BBT Candice & Jeremy tell the HOH group goodnight and leave. Jeremy gets into bed with Kaitlin again, they say goodnight and go to bed holding each other.

Fri 2:46 AM BBT Howard talks about how long they've been locked inside. FISH.

Fri 2:45 AM BBT Andy, Jeremy,Howard, Amanda, Spencer, McCrae, Candice & Judd are still up in the HOH hanging out

Fri 2:41 AM BBT Kaitlin reiterates that McCrae’s ultimate plan is to get rid of Elissa. Nick interrupts them asking for some lotion. The girls and Nick head back to the bedrooms for bed.

Fri 2:41 AM BBT Kaitlin tells Jessie she did good today & they both seem happy that Elissa lost the POV. Jessie is worried about what McCrae may do with the POV. Kaitlin tells Jessie that McCrae may not take her off but she needs to know what his goal is. Nick walks in and asks where some lotion is. All 3 are heading to bed.

Fri 2:40 AM BBT Kaitlin & Jessie are at the kitchen sink talking.Kaitlin asks her if she’s nervous about the vote and says she shouldn’t be. Kaitlin tells her she thinks McCrae is going to take her off the block but if he doesn’t she shouldn’t take it personal.

Fri 2:39 AM BBT Jessie & Kaitlin was washing dishes downstairs. Jessie says that sometimes the jokes are funny but sometimes a little compassion goes a long way. Kaitlin seems to know she's referring to Amanda. Jessie says that sometimes it just seems like the Amanda show.

Fri 2:37 AM BBT Howard/Nick had a brief strategy talk about needing to catch Jeremy up on everything.

Fri 2:37 AM BBT Jessie tells everyone in the HOH goodnight and leaves. The group continue talking and laughing. Nick is still in the bathroom getting ready for bed.

Fri 2:32 AM BBT The HOH group are talking about the have not room. They don’t think this year’s room is the worst there has been...they discuss past season’s have not rooms.

Fri 2:30 AM BBT Howard joins Nick in the kitchen. They exchange a few words then Nick gets up and says he’s going to brush his teeth then head to bed. Nick alone in the bathroom now

Fri 2:28 AM BBT Howard asks if Nick is still downstairs. They say yes so he says he'll go discuss galaxies with him. He's handed a few bowls

Fri 2:28 AM BBT Candice asks if the blue in the HOH room lights up in the dark. They turn off the light and marvel at how pretty the room is

Fri 2:26 AM BBT Nick is still sitting alone at the kitchen counter

Fri 2:25 AM BBT The HOH group sees Jessie coming up and comment that she’s been down cleaning the kitchen all night. She comes in and Judd tells her the kitchen looks great. She sits down on the couch between Spencer & Candice.

Fri 2:24 AM BBT HOH Crew (Judd /Spencer/ Amanda/Kaitlin/ McCrae/Candice/ Andy/Howard/Jeremy) joking about Judd losing his cool a lot

Fri 2:23 AM BBT Spencer “I can’t wait for the Zingbot to come talk to Judd” They laugh that it will zing him with a “that’s what she said” because he’s always saying that.

Fri 2:22 AM BBT Jeremy has joined the HOH group who are talking to Spencer about his mustache. Amanda comes back in carrying a huge cereal bowl for everyone to share. Spencer & Howard say they eat huge bowls of cereal and a box lasts them about 3 bowls which makes the others laugh.

Fri 2:21 AM BBT Feeds back. Amanda/Jessie/Nick in the KT. Amanda fixes a bowl of cereal and goes up to the HOH where most HGs are

Fri 2:17 AM BBT We've had FISH for about 5 minutes.

Fri 2:12 AM BBT Kaitlin & Jeremy are up out of bed again. She’s in the kitchen in her underwear looking through the fridge with Nick. Jessie is also still in the kitchen tidying up.

Fri 2:10 AM BBT Judd, Candice, Spencer, McCrae, Amanda & Howard are in the HOH talking and laughing. Jessie comes up with jackets that had been left downstairs and then starts going around the room collecting dirty dishes and glasses. Amanda tells her she’s sweet.

Fri 2:07 AM BBT Jeremy tells Kaitlin that her weave may be from India K says she wants to go to India and teach little kids English. J says that's the cutest f***ing thing he's ever heard. They both agree they love kids. She says she loves kids that aren't hers.

Fri 2:05 AM BBT Kaitlin & Jeremy get into the bed they are sharing. Kaitlin only has a t-shirt & underwear on. She wonders if she should start wearing pants because her dad could be watching. Kaitlin sits up and says “I should take my weave out” and starts unclipping her hair.

Fri 2:03 AM BBT Jeremy & Kaitlin are getting ready to leave the lounge. Kaitlin asks him about his teal windbreaker pants and he says he’s a huge Fresh Prince of Bel Air fan and they reminded him of it. Kaitlin jumps onto Jeremy’s back for a ride to bed. They pass through the kitchen where Jess is sweeping while Nick sits at the counter.

Fri 1:57 AM BBT Jess is in the kitchen cleaning while Nick sits at the counter.

Fri 1:56 AM BBT Kaitlin tells Candice she shouldn’t be worried because she & Jess are sitting pretty. Neither of them is going home, Elissa is. Candice says no one goes without a fight and thinks Elissa will start s***. Kaitlin thinks Elissa is ready to go home, she feels alone and probably just wants to be back with her family.

Fri 1:54 AM BBT Jeremy & Kaitlin talk about whether or not they want kids. Kaitlin does but says she is so scared to bring kids into this world. Jeremy says he’d love a stay at home wife. Candice joins them and says “hello lovers”. Candice wonders if the Veto ceremony will be tomorrow, she wants to get it over with.

Fri 1:51 AM BBT Kaitlin & Jeremy are still alone in the lounge. They are cuddled up and talking about the comp today.

Fri 1:41 AM BBT Judd & Andy have joined Spencer, McCrae, Amanda & Howard in the HOH. They’re all talking & laughing. The group start talking about movies. Spencer & Howard both agree they love Kurt Russell.

Fri 1:38 AM BBT Kaitlin tells Jeremy he’s a target because he’s been telling everyone he’s going to win all the comps

Fri 1:37 AM BBT David, GinaMarie & Aaryn all say goodnight and settle into bed. Jeremy & Kaitlin are in the lounge cuddling. They are talking about Jessie. Kaitlin feels bad for her because she must feel bad and just wants someone to hold her (she says this kind of sarcastically) Jeremy says he feels bad for her too because she dug her own grave

Fri 1:34 AM BBT David & Aaryn agree that the comps are their fav part of BB. GinaMarie comes in and gets into bed.

Fri 1:32 AM BBT Aaryn thinks Elissa got MVP because if she hadn’t she would be throwing a huge fit now. Aaryn also tells David that Elissa told McCrae he needs to get the showmances out. They include themselves when they list the showmances in the house.

Fri 1:31 AM BBT David & Aaryn are sharing a bed in the color block room. She tells David she needs to start believing that she’s going to win the next HOH. David tells her that whoever put him up gave him a second chance. Aaryn believes it was Elissa who nominated him.

Fri 1:28 AM BBT Helen & Candice are laying in bed together talking. Helen tells her no one is targeting her at all this week.

Fri 1:23 AM BBT McCrae just said his middle name is John.

Fri 1:23 AM BBT Spencer, McCrae, Amanda & Howard still up in the HOH chatting- no game talk going on. Spencer is telling them about his relationship back home...Nick joins the group in the HOH

Fri 1:18 AM BBT Judd & Nick are sitting around the kitchen counter as Jessie dries some pots. Judd thanks her for washing the dishes....fish

Fri 1:15 AM BBT In the lounge Andy, GinaMarie, Kaitlin & Jeremy are talking and laughing about their parents being on facebook.

Fri 1:14 AM BBT Helen & Elissa tell everyone in the HOH goodnight and leave. Howard,Spencer, McCrae & Amanda are still up there. They discuss BB giving them alcohol, they aren’t getting any tonight and Amanda says someone in DR told them not to request it. McCrae is surprised because most reality shows like when the contestants get drunk....fish

Fri 1:13 AM BBT Helen & Elissa go downstairs. The remaining houseguests upstairs are wondering when they'll get alcohol again

Fri 1:08 AM BBT Andy, GinaMarie, Aaryn, Jeremy, Kaitlin talking about Amanda's impersonations in the lounge

Fri 1:07 AM BBT Helen, Elissa, Spencer, Howard, McCrae, Amanda talking about what they'd do with prize money.

Fri 1:04 AM BBT Helen, Spencer, Howard come up to HOH. Talking about engagement rings.

Fri 12:59 AM BBT Elissa leaves the HOH to go to bed. McCrae tells Amanda that Elissa might stay. Amanda says no way, asks if McCrae wants her to stay. He says he doesn't care either way. Amanda says she thinks Elissa's telling the truth about not being part of a twist.

Fri 12:55 AM BBT Amanda's asking Elissa if she has been told things to say or if this is really her. Amanda wonders if Elissa is some kind of America's Player. Elissa says no she's not and she didn't expect to be hated immediately. Amanda says people don't like that Elissa hid the truth about who she is. Elissa says she doesn't want to talk game because people use everything she says against her.

Fri 12:51 AM BBT Andy leaves the HOH. Elissa, Amanda, McCrae talking about missing their families.

Fri 12:46 AM BBT McCrae, Amanda, Andy, Elissa in HOH rehashing today's comp. McCrae says he trying to get 'understanding' but didn't have the letters so he thought of 'delivery' because it's pizza related.

Fri 12:29 AM BBT McC says someone has to tell Eliss to lay low and not start anything. Judd's gonna try to talk to her. McC says not too soon.

Fri 12:28 AM BBT McC wonders how so many people don't know the game rules of BB. Judd agrees.

Fri 12:28 AM BBT Elissa says the comp was the most fun thing so far because it took her mind off those girls being so mean to her all the time. Now talking about comps on previous seasons. Helen hopes they get lots of math and puzzle comps.

Fri 12:28 AM BBT McC & Judd in HOH discussing how to keep Elissa (get rid of D?) this week.

Fri 12:26 AM BBT Elissa, Helen in HaveNot room rehashing the comp. Elissa asking who was going the fastest and if anyone got stuck. Helen says she was surprised pot roast was 2 words, should be one like meatloaf.

Fri 12:22 AM BBT Elissa says McCrae told her he would use the veto and put her (Elissa) up. Helen wonders who he'll take down. She tells Elissa it's 6 days til eviction and to lay low.

Fri 12:20 AM BBT Elissa tells Helen the comp was fun and she's not really tired but she doesn't have the energy to "deal with these houseguests."

Fri 12:12 AM BBT Judd, Helen, Elissa in HaveNot room. Judd slides out the ashtrays on the airplane seats and there's gum and trash in them.

Fri 12:08 AM BBT Jeremy tells Helen BBAD is about to start. He thinks it starts at midnight BB time.

Darth Sethius
06-28-2013, 05:36 AM
More updates :D

Fri 4:06 AM BBT Amanda asks what McCrae s ex looks like. She jokingly says "b*****." He describes her being short, skinny, brown hair, glasses. She says that's the opposite of her. She asks if she was pretty & McCrae says yes.

Fri 4:05 AM BBT Amanda asks McCrae if he's a jealous boyfriend. He says that with the exception of one person with his ex, no.

Fri 4:04 AM BBT Amanda says she gives herself credit when it's not even due but people don't want to argue with ehr on it.

Fri 4:03 AM BBT Amanda comments that she knows so little about McCrae. He asys he wants to be mysterious. She jokingly calls him Zorro.

Fri 4:01 AM BBT McCrae says he said he likes b****y girls. Amanda says f*** you, well I said I like nerds and youre a nerd. She jokes that he wishes he could smother her in marinara sauce.

Fri 4:00 AM BBT Kaitlin/Jeremy are snuggling now.

Fri 3:59 AM BBT Amanda/McCrae are talking about cars

Fri 3:59 AM BBT Amanda jokes that if she dated McCrae, she'd have to give him an allowace.

Fri 3:57 AM BBT Kaitlin/Jeremy are doing something under the covers.

Fri 3:56 AM BBT McCrae assures Amanda that he has nothing to lie to her about.

Fri 3:55 AM BBT Amanda asks McCrae if he has a crush on her. She says no, she has a boyfriend. She tells him that he's in love with her. He tells her to get the f*** over herself. She laughs. She jokes that he's a player. She asks if he trusts her now. He says he feels that she doesn't trust him.

Fri 3:52 AM BBT McCrae says when people ask how he wants them to vote, he'll tell them to vote how they want.

Fri 3:51 AM BBT McCrae tells Amanda that he will be using the POV & putting up Elissa. Amanda asks if he still wants her to stay bc then Amanda will be at risk of leaving if Elissa stays bc she orchestrated all this for Elissa to leave so he better not f*** it up.

Fri 3:50 AM BBT McCrae says that it pisses him off that David threw the POV comp. Amanda asks why she wants him to go so badly. McCrae says that something about him rubs him the wrong way and he looks at him in an unfriendly way like he's trying to look into his soul.

Fri 3:49 AM BBT Amanda/McCrae think that David threw the POV competition

Fri 3:49 AM BBT Amanda says another reason Elissa needs to leave is bc Amanda is the one that got Helen upset over Elissa. McCrae agrees and says he told Elissa to play up the wacky act. Amanda wonders why he is trying to help Elissa because then McCrae will become the target. He agrees.

Fri 3:46 AM BBT Amanda asks McCrae if he tries that strategy with her. He says no bc she isn't the type to care about that but Jessie is. She agrees. She says that if she wants Jessie to go, she's pretty sure she could convince the entire house to get rid of Jessie over Elissa. She asks if he dares her to do it & he says no. He says the better pitch would be David. She asks what's the pitch on him. McCrae says he knows the game, he's quiet, he asks a lot of questions.

Fri 3:44 AM BBT Amanda is teasing McCrae about how he "outted" his flirting strategy being similar to Nick's by giving no attention

Fri 3:43 AM BBT Kaitlin is staring at the camera. "I'm just f***ing staring at this thing. Making eye contact. Probably looks like we're naked."

Fri 3:41 AM BBT Kaitlin looks up and notices the camera & points it out to Jeremy. He says he thinks it's turned off. She says it isn't. He says he's so mad right now. Kaitlin says "you son of a b****" talking about the camera.

Fri 3:40 AM BBT Kaitlin/Jeremy are out from under the covers. They seem to be trying to sleep now.

Fri 3:38 AM BBT Jeremy and Kaitlin are back under the covers

Fri 3:38 AM BBT Amanda says she's happy she met McCrae. She asks what he's thinking. He jokes that he wants Jessie to be his blowmance

Fri 3:36 AM BBT Amanda tells McCrae that what will end up happening is that it will be them and Helen/Howard and the older people VS the younger set. McCrae says he hopes so because he gets along the best with them.

Fri 3:35 AM BBT McCrae tells Amanda that he will tell Elissa that she's the master of her own fate and she could get the votes if she wants. Amanda asks if he wants Elissa to stay because he mentions it a bit. He says he doesn't know. Talk turns to him being too far away in the bed and she makes him come closer. She says she feels like he doesn't trust her. Amanda asks why McCrae told Elissa that she knew about Elissa being MVP. He tells her that he panicked that Amanda may get mad if he didn't tell her about the MVP. He says she could throw him under the bus at anytime. Amanda says that's so mean.

Fri 3:31 AM BBT Amanda/McCrae talking about how they probably wouldn't have talked outside of the house bc of age difference & professions

Fri 3:25 AM BBT Amanda makes it sound like she basically picked nominees. McCrae says it's funny that she likes hanging out with him since he's such a weirdo. He goes on to say that her boyfriend will want to kick his a**. Amanda says she may not have a boyfriend now. He agrees and jokes that she may be using him because he's the HOH. Amanda says she wouldn't sleep in bed with someone she was using.

Fri 3:22 AM BBT Jeremy/Kaitlin are back to kissing after chit chatting with Candice/Spencer

Fri 3:21 AM BBT Amanda tells McCrae that he's playing like he's already fighting for his life and that's when you're noticed in the game

Fri 3:20 AM BBT Amanda/McCrae are interested to see if Elissa will even campaign. McCrae says he worries that people may take out David if they have the chance. Amanda assures him that Elissa will go and if she doesn't then McCrae will be a target. McCrae asks how that is if the majority of the house kept Elissa. Amanda tells him he's playing too hard too fast if he's thinking that way. He says he isn't, he's just wondering.

Fri 3:19 AM BBT Amanda tells McCrae that he is the only person she really trusts. They talk about the coming eviction and Amanda thinks the house will unanimously vote out Elissa. McCrae wonders who the next target will be and he quickly says Candice. Amanda says about Elissa “No matter what she does she’s going home” she thinks Elissa isn’t even going to fight to stay in the house. McCrae is still worried that the house could see getting out David as a better option. Amanda tells McCRae he is playing too hard “Elissa has to go, she’ll f*** us up"

Fri 3:18 AM BBT Amanda tells McCrae that he'll be doing what the house wants now if he puts up Elissa. He says he just worries who the next target will be if she goes & asks if it would be Candice. They agree that they need to talk to the next HOH. McCrae says that the Elissa situation worries him that she may blow their (McCrae/Amanda's alliance) cover because he told Elissa that he told Amanda about Elissa being MVP. He reiterates that she can't tell anyone.

Fri 3:15 AM BBT Amanda asks McCrae if he thinks she's one of the strongest female players in the house & he says he does. McCrae makes it clear that he knows the deal with Jessie and he isn't stupid because she seems to go from guy to guy and he's the last one left. Amanda jokes that he's taken. She goes on to say he's her sanity in the house.

Fri 3:12 AM BBT Jeremy and Kaitlin holding each other; still kissing

Fri 3:12 AM BBT Jeremy and Kaitlin stop making out when Spencer comes in to make small talk. They start kissing again a few minutes later.

Fri 3:11 AM BBT Amanda tells McCrae that she finds it strange that when Jessie is upset, she goes towards people instead of staying to herself She goes on to say that she gets protective when Jessie tries to act with McCrae the way she does with the other guys.

Fri 3:09 AM BBT Candice finally shuts up, Jeremy and Kaitlin start making out.

Fri 3:09 AM BBT Kaitlin and Jeremy are kissing now

Fri 3:09 AM BBT Candice keeps talking about pageants and how Kaitlin should compete in one. Jeremy keeps kissing K on the head but thats as far as he's going as long as Candice keeps talking

Fri 3:07 AM BBT Amanda laughs and asks McCrae “Can you just stop winning?'

Fri 3:06 AM BBT Amanda asks McCrae who he is going to take off the block and he says he thinks Candice but he’s nervous she is going to come gunning for him. Amanda tries to reassure him that Candice won’t do that.

Fri 3:05 AM BBT Howard, Spencer and Judd also get up to go down to bed leaving Amanda & McCrae alone in the HOH. McCrae turns off the lights in the HOH and gets back into bed. Amanda asks him if he minds that she is staying up there with him or he’d rather be alone. McCrae tells her he does like having her there to talk game with. Amanda comments that she was ok with the group leaving 3 hours ago, people just hang out in the HOH till the wee hours. Amanda tells McCrae she is so glad he won today. They talk about the comp.

Fri 3:04 AM BBT Candice continues with her random stories. Kaitlin and Jeremy are clearly annoyed

Fri 3:02 AM BBT Candice keeps talking and interrupting just as Kaitlin and jeremy get closer

Fri 3:01 AM BBT Andy tells the HOH group goodnight and heads downstairs for bed.

Fri 2:59 AM BBT Kaitlin thinks its creepy because the camera is pointing down at them

Fri 2:58 AM BBT Jeremy and Kaitlin keep getting interrupted

Fri 2:55 AM BBT Amanda & McCrae are sharing the HOH bed, Howard is laying back on the bed, Judd & Spencer are sharing the couch and Andy is also in the HOH but out of view. They are just sitting around talking-no game talk....we get fish when Amanda brings up the BB control room

Fri 2:55 AM BBT Jeremy and Kaitlin in bed really close to each other. Jeremy's trying to kiss her

Mystycl
06-28-2013, 05:46 AM
Hi, I'm back. I read up on Jokers is that McCrae won the POV with the word "DELIVERY". He was earlier thinking of making "UNDERSTANDING" or "MISUNDERSTANDING" but he did not have enough letters.

Elissa on the other hand didn't not know "POT ROAST" is not one word and that is why she lost.

Looks like McCrae might have to put up Elissa to appease the house. And when I say the house the only people I have seen badmouthing her is GinaMarie, Amanda and the two couples (which is only 6 people). Rest everyone is nodding their heads and staying out of the "Elissa Drama". Helen was pro Elissa until she had a chat with Amanda in the morning yesterday.

Also someone nicknamed McCrae as "Cray Cray McCrae" after he won the POV.

PS. I find the pic of David playing chess baffling. I wonder what he must be thinking. "Whoa, dude !!! you mean to tell me the horse can only two and half steps at one time while the elephant is allowed to roam freely. That's a bummer dude" !!!

um.... we dont sensor language here.. cause we're cool like that....

but.... i must draw the line at such filthy words!!! please try to refrain....
lets just say "somewhere else"... is that good for you? ;)

Karadise
06-28-2013, 06:28 AM
6:26AM BBT...the Houseguests slumber on.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/slumberon.jpg

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 07:47 AM
I'd be hanging out with you tonight, but I have a job interview in the morning :/ Not the best timing for me to be getting a job... right when BB starts?!?!

Me too! Let's just tell the people we're interviewing for we need to check the live feeds at least every ten minutes and if something exciting is going on, we'll need to go on a break. I'm sure they'll understand :p.

Good luck!!

Also Helen is still pro-Elissa. She was talking to herself in the Have Not room and was saying she hoped Elissa wouldn't blow up so she could still help her out.

Amanda wants to evict Elissa so there will be peace in the house. Will sorry AManda, that's not how this game works. And no, if McCree and half the house votes to save Elissa that doesn't make him a target. In fact, it puts less of a target on his back so it divides the house. I hope McCree realizes Amanda is trying to strong arm him. She's coming on WAY too strong.

Let's hope these people are smart enough to keep her. How many votes do they need to evict?? Six? Or seven?

Karadise
06-28-2013, 08:08 AM
Amanda wants to evict Elissa so there will be peace in the house.

This made me GUFFAW outloud, good thing I was drinking anything at the time or I'd be drying off my keyboard. That house ain't ever gonna be peaceful as long as Amanda is in it. She is playing the social game on steriods!

Elissa needs to come to the damn party, woman isn't doing anything but folding up and sniveling (that I've seen), does she even have it in her to blow up?

Karadise
06-28-2013, 08:25 AM
8:25AM BBT: Peaceful slumber continues

So whose going to be the first hamster up to take a pee? I vote for Nick.

obxkali
06-28-2013, 09:39 AM
Elissa needs to come to the damn party, woman isn't doing anything but folding up and sniveling (that I've seen), does she even have it in her to blow up?

Helen told her not to talk game. She said every time she does, people twist her words to make her sound bad. So I think Elissa is doing just that. And it's going to hurt her in the end.

Karadise
06-28-2013, 09:48 AM
Oh at 9:45AM BBT it's Andy who makes the first appearance of the day.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/firstup.jpg

Karadise
06-28-2013, 09:49 AM
Helen told her not to talk game. She said every time she does, people twist her words to make her sound bad. So I think Elissa is doing just that. And it's going to hurt her in the end.

I heard Amanda tell her essentially the same thing....bad advice, I agree.

PinkFreak
06-28-2013, 09:49 AM
Me too! Let's just tell the people we're interviewing for we need to check the live feeds at least every ten minutes and if something exciting is going on, we'll need to go on a break. I'm sure they'll understand :p.

Good luck!!

1 interview down, 1 to go... Then it's BB time all weekend :)

Karadise
06-28-2013, 09:50 AM
Holy toledo, continuing with his ability to be absolutely silent, Judd has just come in from the back yard. I had zero idea he had gotten up, despite having the feeds on all AM.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/brushabrushabrusha.jpg

Karadise
06-28-2013, 09:57 AM
Andy/Judd are in the backyard.
Judd: mumble mumble mumble
Andy: what?

obxkali
06-28-2013, 09:58 AM
Looks like Judd and Andy are up in the BY.

obxkali
06-28-2013, 09:58 AM
lmao Kara... I was thinking the same... huh?

Karadise
06-28-2013, 09:59 AM
Looks like Judd and Andy are up in the BY.

Mostly I want to call that guy Mitchell from Modern Family but instead I keep calling him Adam. Doh....Andy Andy Andy.

Karadise
06-28-2013, 10:01 AM
lmao Kara... I was thinking the same... huh?

That guy has a big case of mush mouth.

Karadise
06-28-2013, 10:05 AM
And we what I can only assume to be the official wake up....10:04 AM BBT

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 10:08 AM
I heard Amanda tell her essentially the same thing....bad advice, I agree.

The best thing to do is to remind people who the stronger player is...and who's in an alliance and a showmance. Not Elissa, who is alone.

Helen does want to help Elissa. She said as much when she was by herself in the Have Not Room.

Elissa just needs seven votes to stay..Helen, Spencer, Andy, Judd, Candice, and Nick are an easy five. Howard would probably go with Nick, so that's 7. The house needs to realize who the better ally is(Elissa, who will DEFINITELY win MVP next week with the amount she's getting picked on...) and who is the bigger threat(David, physical...and in a showmance with someone smart and physical, and in an alliance).

It should really be a no brainer. There shouldn't be any of this, "We want a peaceful house" that Amanda is spewing...For the seven who have the power to vote, plus Mcree, they want to win and that's their best bet. With Jessie off the block and on their side they have the majority of the house(9) vs. a week alliance of 6(Amanda and GinaMarie would jump ship if they need too)

Karadise
06-28-2013, 10:11 AM
Oh hello Backyard!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/hellobackyard.jpg

Hmmm Andy with his superfast speech and Judd with his mush mouth....yikes.

Karadise
06-28-2013, 10:14 AM
I have to get on a conference call (BOO) so my feeds are on but silent....

The last thing I hear before mute is Howard reading the Bible to Elissa?(?):
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/boble.jpg

Karadise
06-28-2013, 10:28 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/6-28-20131-26-58PM.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/6-28-20131-47-24PM.jpg

Knucklehead
06-28-2013, 10:50 AM
From what I saw last night, Elissa was keeping quiet for the most part, but was working to just talk to other houseguests. She wasn't talking game, but just socializing which I think is the best option for her right now. McCrae has been testing the waters on who would want to keep Elissa, so we'll see in the next few days who decides to go against the Justin Bieber group (Aaryn, David, Kaitlyn, GinaMarie, and Jeremy) as McCrae and Amanda have been calling them. Spencer, Helen, Howard, Judd and Nick are definitely willing to keep Elissa from what I've seen. I think Andy could be persuaded too.

Karadise
06-28-2013, 01:00 PM
Exercise while Jeremy talks about himself in the hammock.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/6-28-20133-57-58PM.jpg

obxkali
06-28-2013, 03:01 PM
A look around the yard:

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/bb18_zps553677bb.jpg
Spencer, Judd and David are playing pool

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/bb20_zpsc6031087.jpg
Kaitlin and GinaMarie are talking about who they can trust

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/bb19_zps58061e14.jpg

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/bb22_zpsd9fe23e6.jpg
Jeremy, Howard and McCrae chatting in the BY about Amanda. Howard said she wants him, her and McCrae to be in an alliance. McCrae kinda rolled his eyes and shook his head yes.

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/bb21_zps15fbbeb5.jpg
MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmHoward. :)

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/bb23_zps01222f30.jpg
I love the Spencer/Howard friendship.

PinkFreak
06-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Howard looks hot, he needs to take that damn shirt off!!!

Cathy
06-28-2013, 03:11 PM
Did they say boom or boob squad

obxkali
06-28-2013, 03:15 PM
I thought boom but I'm not 100% sure.

obxkali
06-28-2013, 03:17 PM
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/bb24_zpsfabe3f5b.jpg

And the showmance continues...

Cathy
06-28-2013, 03:18 PM
He looks a little like Ashton Kutcher I think

grandmamichelf
06-28-2013, 03:20 PM
That's a good picture of him. I agree about the Ashton Kutcher look.

Thank you to the LFUers who keep me informed.

Cathy
06-28-2013, 03:37 PM
Does GinaMarie EVER shut up?

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 03:43 PM
If these idiots don't go after the showmances....Seriously...

Cathy
06-28-2013, 03:49 PM
ok, who exactly is the showmances?

obxkali
06-28-2013, 03:59 PM
Right now it's Jeremy/Kaitlin and David/Aaryn. Jessie has a weird obsession going with Jeremy as well.

obxkali
06-28-2013, 04:00 PM
And even tho Amanda "supposedly" has a bf back home, she has implanted herself in the HOH with McCrae. At night too.

Cathy
06-28-2013, 04:03 PM
Thanks for answering

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 04:03 PM
Right now it's Jeremy/Kaitlin and David/Aaryn. Jessie has a weird obsession going with Jeremy as well.

The HGs should want to get David out right away...And than get out either Jeremy or Kaitlin. People like Andy, Howard, Helen, Spencer and Judd will just get picked of...Nick too. He's on the outside and the couples will stick together out of necessity. If anyone thinks their week one alliances matter, they don't. Right now you need to get out strong players and showmances because the longer the showmance goes on, the stronger their alliances becomes. And if their is two showmances, that births an alliance of four.

PS: I'm disappointed in Kaitlin, I thought she'd be a fun HGs but she's pretty boring and catty :-/. I still Amanda, even if she's loud, way to aggressive and obsessed with getting Elissa out.

19wingz
06-28-2013, 04:18 PM
Peeeeeps! I have to say thank you to those strong and few who have kept me up to date. I haven't seen/heard/done anything BB since the premiere ended. It has been a while few days and I see I'm not alone. So thanks to those strong and few.

TK - thank you for adding names to the banner. I know that ish ain't easy. I still can't tell Kaitlin and Jessie apart. LOLOL

Also, I am not watching feeds at this moment, but I want GinaMarie gone. I can hear her in my ear. And it scares me.

19wingz
06-28-2013, 04:18 PM
Also we already done been having sexy time?! SHEESh

obxkali
06-28-2013, 04:27 PM
Jeremy and David working out...
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/bb25_zps8dda171f.jpg

And David is doing this really odd hip thrust. Butt waaaayyy up and then down. But in super quick motions.
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/bb26_zpsb6fbd315.jpg

obxkali
06-28-2013, 04:31 PM
Also we already done been having sexy time?! SHEESh

Yea, Kaitlin and Jeremy went pretty hot and heavy last night. Barfable.

19wingz
06-28-2013, 05:33 PM
Did they actually do the deed? Or as Kara said ... pretty much lots of kissy and touchy feely?

Also, did something just happen in the house? Twitter was going crazy, I couldn't keep up.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 05:51 PM
I don't know. I'm reading back...It seems Amanda has confirmed she wants to allign with Elissa. So it seems Amanda, MCree, Nick and Helen all definitely want Elissa to stay...Though Amanda seems a bit...crazy, so I don't know what truths she's telling. She wanted to have a fake fight with Elissa but Elissa said that wasn't a good idea as it would put her in a negative light(and she's right.)

Amanda is saying they need to go after the younger people...

So hopefully things keep leaning this way and the group evicts David, who recently said he'd like to have kids all over the country to spread your genetics. Hopefully you get the chance to start Wednesday when your ass is evicted.

Still not sure where Andy, Spencer and Judd are falling. Candice will do what McCree wants because that's part of the deal of her going down. I refuse to believe Andy's stupid enough to keep David in the house and evict Elissa. Same for Spencer and Judd. They need to realize who's the obvious choice. If Elissa is going to be MVP, have her on your side..

And honestly, unless there are things we didn't see with Elissa being horrible, I think she has it in the bag this week. People have been really hard on her.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 05:56 PM
Okay looks like AManda is still trying to start the fake fight. I hope Elissa doesn't play into it, because it will only make her look worse. In fact, let Amanda try and start something.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 05:57 PM
Aaryn thinks producers will prevent Elissa's eviction. One can only hope.

I'd love to see Aaryn's freak out over David leaving. She might follow him out the door(she's cray-cray!)

19wingz
06-28-2013, 05:59 PM
Ha. Aaryn does sound cray cray.

You know, I wonder if Elissa gets evicted, they'll sequested the first 4 HGs for a chance to get them back. I wonder if David gets evicted will they just let him go or do the same?

Also have we learned when Veto meeting is?

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Probably Monday, which is an annoyingly long time.

So I'm reading further back and sound as if both Nick and Spencer are on board the evict David train.

So Nick, Spencer, Helen, Candice, I'm guessing Howard and possibly Amanda are votes to evict Elissa.

If Andy is smart(which I'm still not sure he is) he'll vote for David because he has no place with them.

And if Judd is smart, he'll do the same.

The votes should be at least 7-8 to evict David. Which will give us an exciting first week :). Shame we won't get feeds until 11Pm because the house will have a bit of an explosion.

obxkali
06-28-2013, 06:05 PM
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/bb27_zps3d7cae19.jpg
Yowza

19wingz
06-28-2013, 06:05 PM
Unless everyone just freaks out, does what the "house" wants and it's unanimous. BORING.

19wingz
06-28-2013, 06:07 PM
Amanda & Elissa had a fake fight around 5:30BBT? Is Amanda really serious about teaming up with her???

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 06:08 PM
Amanda & Elissa had a fake fight around 5:30BBT? Is Amanda really serious about teaming up with her???

The thing is, save for a few vocal people, no one seems to have an issue with Elissa.

obxkali
06-28-2013, 06:08 PM
Damn, I missed it if they did. I knew i would eat dinner at the wrong time.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 06:09 PM
It was more Amanda yelling at Elissa, doesn't sound like it was a real fight.

And I'm not sure about Amanda, she's a bit on the crazy side as well.

obxkali
06-28-2013, 06:09 PM
A bit?

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 06:10 PM
A LOT.

Both McCree and Elissa agree a fight is a bad idea. It definitely sounds like McCree is definitely on the keep Elissa side.

I really don't mind Elissa. She's probably one of the few people in the house I like. Yeah she's a bit like Rachel, but dialed down A LOT and with a better head on her shoulders.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 06:24 PM
The Showmances and the desperate girl waiting to be a substitute in on of the relationships(Jessie) are bad mouthing Elissa.

It's mostly Amanda's fault for trying to put a spot light on the fact fight...Amanda's sort of an idiot.

Aaryn is telling Amanda to strong arm McCree and tell him they'll all come after him if he doesn't put up Elissa.

Which is why he is putting her up but still evicting David's ass :)

Jessie about Elissa: "Please cry til you leave"

Next girl...

You know I love a girl who isn't always so nice(Brit, Dani) but these girls are just catty and have not a bit of intelligence, so there wit is non-existent.

obxkali
06-28-2013, 06:30 PM
Aaryn is going to go ass-wild crazy when David is evicted. Ass. Wild.

obxkali
06-28-2013, 06:40 PM
Elissa is asking Aaryn if she would vote to save her and Aaryn is giving her the whole "if the whole house chooses to save you..." BS and it's driving me up the wall. Just tell the chick, I wouldn't save your ass if you were drowning in the ocean.

19wingz
06-28-2013, 06:42 PM
Seeeeeee. This whole house thing is ANNOYING. I hate when houseguests say that.

obxkali
06-28-2013, 06:45 PM
It's a BS cop out. These girls are dumb as dirt, clingy, pathetic, and I could go on and on but they make my head hurt. For once I'd love to see them all get kicked out on their asses.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 06:46 PM
Amanda is an idiot. She keeps starting these fake fights and she just looks like a bully to everyone.

And poor Aaryn, voting with the whole house. Girl might be in for a rude awakening come Wednesday. So let her stick with the house, it will make David's eviction all the more sweeter.

CR
06-28-2013, 06:49 PM
I just want to say thanks to all the LFUers on here. I just started watching BBAD this week, courtesy of the TVGN switch, and I now have a better appreciation of the pain it must be for you all some hours to type up the at-times-inane hamster dialogues.

19wingz
06-28-2013, 06:50 PM
You know what? I think the cop out BS is because these idiots don't know the game. They don't know how to play. Always mindless sheep! At least there are divides this early though.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 06:51 PM
I really hope Elissa stays. It would make this house much more exciting and really destroy these people who don't know how to play the game.

Knucklehead
06-28-2013, 06:52 PM
Probably Monday, which is an annoyingly long time.

So I'm reading further back and sound as if both Nick and Spencer are on board the evict David train.

So Nick, Spencer, Helen, Candice, I'm guessing Howard and possibly Amanda are votes to evict Elissa.

If Andy is smart(which I'm still not sure he is) he'll vote for David because he has no place with them.

And if Judd is smart, he'll do the same.

The votes should be at least 7-8 to evict David. Which will give us an exciting first week :). Shame we won't get feeds until 11Pm because the house will have a bit of an explosion.

Judd has been talking to McCray for the past couple of days about wanting to keep Elissa and Andy had a convo with Helen this morning about wanting to get rid of David as long as the house had the numbers.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 06:53 PM
WOOOO, things are sounding good for an early shake up!

obxkali
06-28-2013, 06:57 PM
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/ScreenShot001_zps46c717e0.jpg

How does this dude have such bouncy hair if he hardly showers?

obxkali
06-28-2013, 06:59 PM
How many times will David allow Aaryn to reprimand him? This is hard to watch/listen.

19wingz
06-28-2013, 07:02 PM
Does he really hardly shower? That's so gross. I mean things just start to smell. Ugh.

obxkali
06-28-2013, 07:05 PM
This ho is talking about jury votes now. She thinks she's a serious threat. I'm not so sure I can listen to her anymore.

Aaryn says she is one of three biggest threats to win along w/ David & Jeremy.

19wingz
06-28-2013, 07:07 PM
Aaryn is about as big a threat in that house as much as Jessie is the HOTTEST GIRL EVER in the history of the world.

Sigh.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 07:10 PM
This ho is talking about jury votes now. She thinks she's a serious threat. I'm not so sure I can listen to her anymore.

Aaryn says she is one of three biggest threats to win along w/ David & Jeremy.

I was so confused at first. Which ho, I asked myself. Jessie, the desperate ho? GinaMarie, the loud ho? Kaitlin, the boring ho? Aaryn, the crazy ho?

Apparently it's the crazy ho! Those three are probably three of the bigger physical threats but that's it. David is a moron, Jeremy doesn't know the game AT ALL. Aaryn is the only real threat, which is why you take out David.
1) Physical threat
2) IN a showmance with an all around threat.

Saying that, even then she isn't that much of a threat. She's over emotional and seems to not be making many friends.

Looks like we have our bad guys of the house...and surprisingly Elissa isn't on of them :p

obxkali
06-28-2013, 07:13 PM
Aaryn says David can kiss her, but she won't make out. That's "too sexual." David... walk away NOW.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 07:16 PM
Aaryn says David can kiss her, but she won't make out. That's "too sexual." David... walk away NOW.

I think they did more when feeds were off, but I don't know at least she's going the Jordan root and not getting it on the feeds. So at least crazy ho has that going for her.

19wingz
06-28-2013, 07:22 PM
Hahaha. We can kiss but no making out. She's nutso.

CR
06-28-2013, 07:22 PM
I support Elissa winning so that Team Rachel gains ChillTown level of money making.

obxkali
06-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Where has everybody been around here? There's usually a bunch of people capping and chatting and all that stuff. I'm not normally here on Friday's because of racing so I don't know how it typically is on the weekends but it was so quiet around here all day!

19wingz
06-28-2013, 07:24 PM
I know! It's a little bit of a ghost town! No clue what's going on. Maybe people are already bored?

Who has lies in the summer?

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 07:36 PM
I know where is everyone :(

PinkFreak
06-28-2013, 07:37 PM
Where has everybody been around here? There's usually a bunch of people capping and chatting and all that stuff. I'm not normally here on Friday's because of racing so I don't know how it typically is on the weekends but it was so quiet around here all day!

I should be around this weekend... I'm generally here in the evenings though! It was entirely too friggin hot to stay in my house today :/

obxkali
06-28-2013, 07:37 PM
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd395/southkaroline/Big%20Brother%2015/ScreenShot002_zpsf420893d.jpg
"I want a tube up in this bitch." - McCrae

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 07:39 PM
Candice and Andy talking about how weird Elissa is with Helen and how she seems fake sometimes because when they're talking about things, she keeps bringing up charity and wanting to help people.

Candice doesn't seem to like her, but wants too.

Andy is saying to just let the younger ones go at her instead of them.

So it sounds as if Candice and Andy are both officially abroad the train if they're talking about how to handle her in the future.

Amanda talked to Judd and Spencer about taking out David, so she's officially on the train too. So that's 8(Nick, Helen, Spencer, Judd, Amanda, Howard, Andy, Candice).

Looks like the young folks are in trouble.

CR
06-28-2013, 07:41 PM
Do they get announcements as to when BBAD starts, or do they have to figure it out by checking the potato clock?

19wingz
06-28-2013, 07:44 PM
No, they don't get announcements. And hmmm, I wouldn't mind having the younger peeps out.

I have to laugh though. How the hell is there such an age divide? They're almost all around the same age, except a few. LOL

obxkali
06-28-2013, 07:46 PM
As long as Spencer and Howard are around for the end, I'm cool. I like those two. As much as I don't like floaters, they'd be smart to lay low for the first 2-3 weeks. The younger ones are going to take each other out by creating these lame groups and showmances.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 07:49 PM
My guess is maturity level is the divide here. Even though Nick and Candice are about the age of everyone else, they're probably more mature than the others. Candice has seemingly been through a lot, discovering her biological family, being a legit beauty queen and not some "Texas Hoe Down Beauty Queen" like the others...and Nick, while douchey, seems like a nice guy who seems to be a hardworking guy...

Meanwhile Jessie and Jeremy are unemployed, her because she probably is really immature and he because he's an idiot who lives on a boat. Kaitlin is only 23(though she seems the most levelheaed of this guy) and David is a lifeguard with zero intelligence. And than you have GinaMarie...need I really add anything there.

19wingz
06-28-2013, 08:02 PM
Oh man. Don't get me started on Jessie. Seriously, what is it with that name in the house?

And I can't believe nick is seeming more mature than most in that house. His videos would NOT have made me guess that.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 08:03 PM
Nick reminds me a lot of people I know. I guess because I'm from New York. They're a lot of big talkers in New York and yeah he's a bit in love with himself, but altogether he seems like a good guy.

So Sphinx, I approve of your love for him. I will not interrupt your wedding.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 08:08 PM
One thing I realized...this MVP nonsense is going to destroy the young people group, especially if Elissa wins(which is likely because she's getting the underdog edit for sure...because she IS the underdog AND she still has Rachel's fans on her side) , basically as long as Elissa wins the third nominee can ALWAYS be someone from that tiny alliance of young people. Heck even if someone from the other side wins..

As happy as I am to see them go...it sort of isn't exciting. But hey, if we only have good game players left at the end, that's good I guess..

Where is everyone :(

grandmamichelf
06-28-2013, 08:36 PM
I'm not around so much because we had our refrigerator and stove go out at the same time. Now we've got new ones.

However I've been watching BBAD and am on vacation so will watch it without dvr'ing it. I hate that they bleep it. I liked it better on Showtime in HD.

I'm liking Howard and Spencer. That they seem to get along really well together is great. David's hair annoys the shit out of me. Seriously, what is with that big ass curl? And his nose is longer than his head. I think I like Nick and Helen as well. I didn't want to, but I'm starting like Elissa. She's a toned down Rachel.

Mystycl
06-28-2013, 08:39 PM
i am trying to like her.... i just cant

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 08:42 PM
i am trying to like her.... i just cant

Come to the dark side Myst, we got candy!

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 08:54 PM
Andy is scared to go after Elissa because he doesn't want to piss of that group of five.

First of Andy, you're at the bottom of the list of them being angry. This is the best move for you to make...there should be no reason you are intimated by the group of 5.

Andy's a moron. He's talking about wonderful people now...Yes that's what you want, WONDERFUL people in the house. You aren't here to win a game, you're there to meet wonderful people.

Get out David you idiot, then everyone is going after everyone and you'll in smooth because you're just a number unlike McCree, Elissa and Amanda who will be getting the heat. Who cares about making them angry. Nut up idiot.

Sounds like ANdy is not with voting out David, so we're done to seven. Sounds like ANdy is going to be a spineless house pleaser. And I had so much hope for him. Ergh I can't believe we have five more days of this back and forth.

Mystycl
06-28-2013, 08:58 PM
Come to the dark side Myst, we got candy!

i been there... hell i'm their spokesperson... lol
PARTY!!! :rock:

i just hear all the love for her and how she's not as bad as the evil twin.. and i just cant :puke:

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 08:59 PM
Andy just keeps going "But they're cool with me..." yes but they'll evict you easily you moron. If he wants to keep his alliance together(he keeps saying, "Whatever will keep us together') will guess what idiot, that means you need to go after the other side and not wait for them to maybe implode on each other.

SassyGal
06-28-2013, 09:03 PM
Did I hear that if POV used on the MVP nom that the MVP gets to name replacement or is that something they think will happen?

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 09:05 PM
Did I hear that if POV used on the MVP nom that the MVP gets to name replacement or is that something they think will happen?

Yup!

Andy really seems to wish this was summer camp.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 09:07 PM
Man Amanda is coming on sooo strong. When she's nominated, she'll be all sorts of crazy.

19wingz
06-28-2013, 09:08 PM
I wanna see crazy!

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 09:10 PM
This week is such a mess...I mean this season it's nearly two weeks of one nomination.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 09:18 PM
Poor Nick he's completely out of this haha, even though he and McRee talked voting out Elissa.

It seems Nick is staying low...VERY low that EVERYONE notices how low he goes.

It's weird though that Spencer isn't saying, "Oh I'll get Nick.." when he knows Nick would vote out David...because they're stuck with a 6 vs 6 vote without Nick...Though of course he can just be talking about that because McCree is part of the moving company and not Judd(just looked it up)

Gah I feel like I'm talking to myself :(

SassyGal
06-28-2013, 09:19 PM
LOl
HOH crowd
Spencer Amanda Andy McCrae & Judd-----want to keep Elissa but have figured vote woyuld be tied with david don't want McCrae to need to break so want to tell Candice that at last minute vote jessie out so they can get rid of David
Spencer says he will handle candice

Knucklehead
06-28-2013, 09:19 PM
I'm just getting here. I'm watching this HoH conversation. I have to say, Spencer is definitely on to watch. His socially game is great! He has a really good grip on the mentality of all the other houseguests.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 09:20 PM
He was a bit controlling though, so that could bite him in the ass.

SassyGal
06-28-2013, 09:20 PM
i am sorry Cappie I haven't been on & am sooooo lost!!

Knucklehead
06-28-2013, 09:24 PM
Spencer just seems so likable. I would listen to him. And he doesn't really appear as a physical or mental threat for comps. His social game is really all he's got. I think Amanda overshadows his controlling aspects.

SassyGal
06-28-2013, 09:25 PM
the backyard looks so dark with the colors they picked

Mystycl
06-28-2013, 09:27 PM
Poor Nick he's completely out of this haha, even though he and McRee talked voting out Elissa.

It seems Nick is staying low...VERY low that EVERYONE notices how low he goes.

It's weird though that Spencer isn't saying, "Oh I'll get Nick.." when he knows Nick would vote out David...because they're stuck with a 6 vs 6 vote without Nick...Though of course he can just be talking about that because McCree is part of the moving company and not Judd(just looked it up)

Gah I feel like I'm talking to myself :(

you are not... you are, if noting else, keeping me updated ;) :brownie: :brownie: :brownie:

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 09:31 PM
Okay I'll recap for you!

It's a little confusing with all little alliances and so much happening with no show to give us DR insight.

Basically the house is dividing up:

There is the Amanda lead group with Spencer, Andy, McRee and Judd who want to get out David instead of Elissa. They think they have the numbers(which they do. Spencer is going to talk to Howard about voting out David, and also he plans to talk to Helen. Both have pretty much confirmed elsewhere that they want David out.

Amanda's group says this will give them 8 people in their alliance(Amanda, McRee, Candice, Andy, Spencer, Elissa, Howard and Helen).

They'd then go after the Beibers(which is what Amanda calls the group of five = Jessie, Kaitlin, Jeremy, David and Aaryn) and pick them off.

They don't trust Nick or GinaMarie, so they won't let them in on this. They also don't trust Candice so Spencer thinks they should tell her to vote out Jessie.

This is a lie though.

SPencer is actually part of an alliance with McRee, Nick, Howard and Jeremy...Spencer doesn't really need to tell Howard to vote for Elissa. He just went to Howard and said all is good with the plan (to get David out) and the Moving Company alliance(which is the alliance I stated above) is sitting pretty. He told Howard he has been brought into the large alliance, while Jeremy and Nick will go to the other alliance(the two showmances, plus Sad Ho Jessie) and they'll all keep each other safe and instead pick off Amanda, Andy, Helen and Judd.

He thinks it practically assures them a final 5(talk about counting those eggs! When the time comes, there won't be any keeping Jeremy or Nick safe without showing your cards)

So basically there is a strong alliance of eight and a small, very fragile alliance of five...Nick can go either way. GinaMarie is a wildcard,

I think this season is going to have A LOT of backstabbing. Just from the sound of it, everything is so shaky and people are going big. I don't see any alliance formed in this first week last past week 3.

I will say Howard is sitting pretty. Everyone likes him and in the moving Company the other four are bigger mouths and bigger targets. He seems like such a nice guy, so I'll be very happy if he wins.

Oh and also...They want to use Elissa as MVP and will set her loose once MVP goes away or when they don't need anymore.

Mystycl
06-28-2013, 09:37 PM
awesome!!!!

Divagalore
06-28-2013, 09:38 PM
He was a bit controlling though, so that could bite him in the ass.

Considering this is just the first week, its going to be interesting to see how long his alliance sticks. The way he was telling Howard not to talk to Candice, she's the sacrificial lamb....a little strong for the first week. i just hope he keeps a level head...I do like him so far.

Knucklehead
06-28-2013, 09:38 PM
I think most of us expected to be rooting against Elissa, but I really want her to go far. I think I just always like the underdog. Also, she's not at all like her sister.

Divagalore
06-28-2013, 09:40 PM
Yeah, Elissa is not bugging as much as I thought she would. I couldn't stand her sister.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 09:41 PM
I think most of us expected to be rooting against Elissa, but I really want her to go far. I think I just always like the underdog. Also, she's not at all like her sister.

No at all. She has the victim attitude that Rachel has(though she's more in the right about it) and is a bit of a self-centered snob(aren't they all?), but she seems relatively calm and interested in talking to other people. She's not loud nor desperate to be the center of attention.

It's funny I thought I'd like her and Nick least, but I like both so far. I'd like Nick to be a bit more outgoing, but so far he isn't really anyone's target, so it's a good move.

But yeah, consider me team Elissa.

*shudders as hell freezes over*

Man Amanda is so crazy and controlling.

McRee: These are people that want to play the game Referring to the people he was with. Haha very true. Keep the game players. Give us the fun.

It should be interesting because their will be so much paranoia on who voted what. And the funny thing is, even Amanda will have a surprise vote(Nick) her way...The vote will most likely be 8...

Knucklehead
06-28-2013, 09:46 PM
I hope that at some point in the next couple of weeks, the vote is split in a close 3-way tie. I feel like it'd be really interesting if there were 3 major alliances gunning for each other.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 09:52 PM
Yeah, that would be interesting. There will definitely be more splits.

Knucklehead
06-28-2013, 09:53 PM
I really hope they keep with this plan of theirs to get all the people who are actually fans of the show to the jury. It's for their best interest anyway too because a true fan probably wouldn't vote emotionally in the end. The Biebers would definitely vote emotionally.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 09:54 PM
Andy really doesn't like Nick. And he keeps saying he wants to maybe get rid of him. Given that McCree is in his alliance(and they're pretty close), he might be digging a grave.

Everyone is underestimating Candice...she knows this game.

Amanda: Candice doesn't know how to shut her fucking mouth.(pot meet kettle)

And they just did the worst change of subject when Candice came in...but they're smart not to trust her right away.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 09:59 PM
It's funny how half the HGs are talking game, but five are talking relationship drama and behind people's back...It's like they're in a different game. 11 of them are playing Big Brother, while 5 of them are playing the Bachelor. At least the eviction of David might finally get them in the game, because these two showmances and sad sack ho Jessie(who is just hoping to be tagged into the Jeremy/Kaitlin relationship) just seclude themselves and argue amongst themselves.

Oh the couples have decided to form an alliance...I thought they already were but yeah it's happening. They think they have an alliance of six(not sure who the other two is? Jessie and Candice maybe)....so the other side house will probably lose Candice but they'll have Nick.

Not sure if a blindside will happen because they're going to talk to Candice, who will probably go back and tell them.

Wow...So the showmance alliance wants to be called Boats and Hos.

These girls sure are special. Really make strides for women everywhere.

Candice talking shit again about Elissa again...

Nearly half the time Candice is on, she's talking shit about Elissa; same with the other girl(Jessie, Aaryn and Kaitlin) in the house.

Knucklehead
06-28-2013, 10:08 PM
Yeah, I got tired of the HoH group. Judd trying to talk with a New York accent to GM in the back yard is far more entertaining.

SassyGal
06-28-2013, 10:10 PM
I can't stay awake and have to be up early again.....I miss getting up later!!

Night!

Thanks for all the recaps & insight Cappie!

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 10:25 PM
So the backyard crew is having fun without being catty. Nice change of pace haha...

Even GinaMarie isn't annoying me.

Knucklehead
06-28-2013, 10:26 PM
Yeah, I'm liking the pleasantry right now.

CappieSux
06-28-2013, 10:51 PM
David and Jeremy think they have it in the bag..oh Wednesday can't come quick enough. Ergh can't believe it's only Friday/Saturday.

Okay Jeremy finally said, "Oh don't feel like we have it in the bag"
David: Yeah, but got it..(something like that)
Jeremy: Yeah we're cursing right now..

Okay they're back to thinking they're at least going to final 4 together haha. Apparently their was drama between the Boats and Hos(these girls really are pathetic) but it's all okay now and the man upstairs is looking out Jeremy and David(according to Jeremy!)..Not sure if they'te talking about McCree or God...but neither give two shits about David.

Oh my God...Seriously these showmances are just constantly with each other. Kaitlin is playing a horrible game. She only talks to three people in the house and Andy, who she calls her gay(which Andy doesn't seem to appreciate)

Amanda NEVER leaves McCree. She is playing sooo hard. Leave him the fuck alone. He wanted to have a private convo with Helen, but he can't.

Jeremy: We KNOW we're going to win this.

The McCree/Amanda side should win all the MVPs too...though you never know with BBs edit they could want to paint the showmances and the Boats and Hos as the beautiful good guys. Though with them calling themselves Boats and Hos, I don't see how that can happen. Also with them sucking as human beings..

AManda is soo annoying.

"You're going to stay and for a long time too." (to Elissa)

She really thinks she's running the whole show. Still she's annoying but entertainment unlike the showmances and sad hoe Jessie.

They shouldn't have told Elissa. They are telling her to put on an act for five days. It's going to be rough. BUt really Elissa is the only one who could mess this up.

Alright I'm heading to bed...It was an actual exciting night in the BB house, wish more people were here to discuss it :p. I won't be on tomorrow night as I'll actually be out so someone else will need to do these semi updates haha

Sorry I suck at doing actual updates...My mind just switches off to want to dissect what everyone is saying.

austin_8706
06-28-2013, 11:00 PM
I'm having YBB2 flashbacks. #TeenageDream

TheKdd
06-28-2013, 11:13 PM
Hahahaha! So true!

Knucklehead
06-28-2013, 11:21 PM
:dance1: Thanks for the updates, Cappie!

PinkFreak
06-29-2013, 12:04 AM
Well I'm here for a little while, so I'll update as much as I can...

Around the house right now

David & Nick chatting in the bedroom, about guy stuff... girls, sports, etc.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc19.png

HOH room with McCrae, Amanda, Judd & Andy discussing plans, how they don't see any scenario where they are not good...

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc18.png

PinkFreak
06-29-2013, 12:10 AM
New thread... http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15065