View Full Version : June 29th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

PinkFreak
06-29-2013, 12:06 AM
On to a new day :)

PinkFreak
06-29-2013, 12:24 AM
HOH crew (Spencer has joined them):

Discussing getting rid of David will make Aaryn "Lose her shit", according to Amanda. Then how they will be able to control Elissa, control her votes, etc.
Amanda: No matter what happens, worst case scenario, we'll end up in the jury house together...
Everyone Else: That's not gonna happen!

Andy thinks everyone else in the house thinks he's just a crybaby & doesn't know what he's doing, Spencer agrees saying they probably think they can strong arm him. Judd thinks the house thinks he (Judd) is just dumb.

Spencer is telling them that he appeals to Howard like no one else does, like a back home guy, homemaker kind of man kind of thing... tells them they don't have to worry about Howard, they are good with each other, he's solid.

Spencer: I think Howard feels alone in here, like he's the only black man and all, I think it makes him appreciate the group. (Funny that we never see Howard a part of this group?)

PinkFreak
06-29-2013, 12:39 AM
Spencer: With McCrae's HOH & Veto win, he has a hell of a chance of winning MVP!

Everyone agrees

They are all thinking that once this fan base voting goes away, one of them could win it... (huh? lol)

McCrae enlightens the group that he doesn't think Elissa's fan base is gonna go away, her fan base is insane, no way... but Andy thinks that if Elissa doesn't MVP, McCrae will be the one to get it.

Amanda: You're kinda are representing Big Brother dorks all around (McCrae), love you guys, but he's the representative! (wow Amanda... way to increase your chance for MVP?)

Spencer: That's a bigger network than the Rachel Reilly fan club.

Judd: Ooooh, that's scary though, I hope like Jeremy don't get it!

Amanda: How's Jeremy gonna get it... no one likes somebody that's never seen the show!

Andy: But they love those characters, like Howie... Jeremy is very Howie-esque! (Whhaaat??)

Spencer changes subject to talk about Candice...

Let's find some other HG's, these guys talk in circles too much... well mainly Amanda!?!?

PinkFreak
06-29-2013, 12:46 AM
Outside:

Aaryn & Jeremy... now Aaryn is now trying to control Jeremy & Kaitlin...
To Jeremy "Do you ever talk to Kaitlin when she gets all, you know, reel her in when things happen"
Jeremy: Not really, I don't really know what you mean?
Aaryn: You know, just tell her to lay low or whatever, not talk...
Jeremy: No, it's just the house.

Not sure I can handle updating on Aaryn... she drives me insane??

Judd joins them, they start talking about the next comp & what's coming up.

Helen comes out & yells to Spencer if he wants to be her date on the hammock... as they leave, Aaryn mumbles to Judd & Jeremy that she doesn't like that. They as what, she says how she does stuff like that. (I really don't understand Aaryn??)

PinkFreak
06-29-2013, 12:49 AM
I have to agree with most of you, Elissa is easily rising into my 'like' list... and Amanda is falling...

Amanda is good for entertainment, but she NEVER shuts up & when her game imploads on her, it will be BB gold!!

PS... I'm not really good at this, I have to pause it so much then miss alot :/ lol...

PinkFreak
06-29-2013, 12:57 AM
Now not much going on... general chit chat

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc20.png

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc21.png

Howard & Candice talking about the bible

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc22.png

Tina
06-29-2013, 12:58 AM
You are great Pink! Agree with you abot Amanda, I could watch BBAD for like 12 minutes. lol

PinkFreak
06-29-2013, 01:00 AM
You are great Pink! Agree with you abot Amanda, I could watch BBAD for like 12 minutes. lol

It's sad... Spencer, Andy & Helen are talking about bugs, but I see one camera is on Amanda on the other group so I don't even want to go see what they are talking about, or should I say what Amanda is talking about!

PinkFreak
06-29-2013, 01:13 AM
So Andy leaves Spencer & Helen alone & Helen immediately asks Spencer what's going on...

Spencer: I just need you honest with me, ya know, I mean 100%, alright?
Helen: yeah
Spencer: You & Elissa have developed a friendship, whether it's an alliance or not, I don't care. I'm sure she's told you she's got the MVP...
Helen: NO... she didn't.
Spencer: OK, listen... I honestly don't care, cuz it doesn't make a whole lot of difference. Fuck, I wish he hadn't left (meaning Andy), then awkward silence...

Spencer: Basically, umm... your not in an alliance with her?
Helen: Noooo... you know she's alone in this game?
Spencer: I know this...
Helen: I became really close to her, we had the mom thing... but I'm finding out that she's basically throwing me under the bus. I don't know who to trust... I'm like, just trying to be really careful.
Spencer: Well, you can trust me. (yeah Spencer, that's what they all say, lol) ok?
Helen: Thank you!
Spencer mumbles something, unaudible to me, Helen says: Trust me, you're not gonna be my target...
Spencer: I know...

(I thought this convo was going to go somewhere.... grrrr)

PinkFreak
06-29-2013, 01:31 AM
Spencer: Basically, this is what's going on...
Helen: Yah, people are really like keeping me in the dark...
Spencer: No, they just don't want to share any information with you cuz they think you have this moms alliance. Listen, ok... don't sweat it.
Helen: ok, ok...
Spencer: Ok, ummm.... I wish Andy was over here (he's so stalling.... sigh) just cuz he would have talked to you too. I'm gonna get him over here...

Spencer calls Andy over...

Spencer kinda yells over to him as he's walking over... asking him who's in Love Actually...

Andy sits down & Spencer explains he wants to include him in on his talk with Helen.

Spencer (to Helen): We're gonna pull you into a group... so basically, we're gonna send David home this week... (squeeeeee!) and save Elissa. Ok?
Helen: ok
Spencer: You gotta be down with this, alright?
Helen: You got my word, done deal.
Spencer: Elissa being saved, Davids going home... we've got the numbers to do it. We want you as full partner.
Helen: Done
Spencer: What this basically does is we've got our numbers secured... we can pick off the other side... all the lovebirds... and make sure at least we all make it to jury.
Helen: I couldn't have worked that strategy any better.
Spencer: Davids a power player, but a great guy...
Helen cuts him off & tells him he doesn't need to say more, she's reading his mind.

Helen asks who's all in it & mentions Candice... Spencer informs her that Candice is not in it, says he can't talk to her at all. Then names all the group members... Howard, Amanda, Judd, Andy, himself & McCrae. Helen then adds herself. Spencer says Elissa is involved for a couple reasons.... she's in it for numbers, they fully believe she got the MVP and that she'll continue to get it... and they want to use it against the other side.

Then someone interupts and asks Andy for something... they finish up a quick summary & tells her to act like she's sender her home, but that Elissa knows what's up. That they don't even need to talk until after the next HOH...

Knucklehead
06-29-2013, 01:48 AM
If they can keep this quiet for the next few days, this might be a very well executed plan. And even if it doesn't work out, the showmances are still WAY outnumbered.

PinkFreak
06-29-2013, 01:48 AM
Had intermitten Fish for a while, then it came back to this...

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc23.png

Sound effects included!

PinkFreak
06-29-2013, 01:51 AM
Production must have a touchy finger trigger tonight, because we get about a minute of feeds, then fish... repeat, lol

PinkFreak
06-29-2013, 02:05 AM
Nothing really going on... All just general chit chat on all feeds.

PinkFreak
06-29-2013, 02:47 AM
So, we have a kitchen crew & a backyard crew... but just talking about random topics.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc24.png

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc25.png

I was really hoping they would start to file into bed, where there would be more game talk... but most seem to be going strong :/

PinkFreak
06-29-2013, 02:52 AM
They keep talking about some photo booth?? I missed that, did anybody see that or did they block that?

I'm off to bed I think...

Karadise
06-29-2013, 04:51 AM
Persistent backyard crew. Amanda and McCrea are still awake in HOH too

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/6-29-20137-48-21AM.jpg

Karadise
06-29-2013, 04:55 AM
For the Nick fans!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/6-29-20137-53-20AM.jpg

Darth Sethius
06-29-2013, 05:43 AM
So some updates from the "mysterious land of the interweb" :D

Sat 5:40 AM BBT Nick is dazing. Seems to be thinking about his talk with Spencer. Lets out a small laugh.

Sat 5:39 AM BBT Spencer "Good Talk" Nick "Great Talk" Spencer goes inside to sleep. Nick stayed outside.

Sat 5:31 AM BBT Spencer and Nick say they need to get Jeremy to get focused and his mind back in the game.

Sat 5:29 AM BBT Nick and Spencer agree that Kaitlin is the Megan Fox of the house

Sat 5:27 AM BBT Nick says he's there to play the game and isn't wasting time with a showmance. He says you cant find love on reality tv.

Sat 5:25 AM BBT Spencer is making fun of Jessie

Sat 5:24 AM BBT Nick tells Spencer he went to medical school

Sat 5:17 AM BBT Nick feels like McCrae is the only person who gets his joke. Spencer and Nick agree they love talking to McCrae.

Sat 5:11 AM BBT Nick thinks its funny how Amanda thinks she's a great schemer after making the mega alliance

Sat 5:06 AM BBT Spencer thinks is hard to communicate with Jeremy due to his "prom king persona"

Sat 5:05 AM BBT Spencer and Nick talk about how Judd went up to both of them telling them he can trust them

Sat 5:03 AM BBT Nick says this about Amanda/McCrae"She's annoying the piss out of the poor guy". Spencer wonders where Amanda is going to sleep after McCrae isn't hoh next week.

Sat 5:01 AM BBT Spencer/Nick agree Rachel's fanbase will help Elissa win MVP each week

Sat 5:00 AM BBT Nick says Spencer is the only person that speaks his language

Sat 4:59 AM BBT Spencer and Nick talk game. Spencer is telling Nick that Candice is in "no mans land". Nick says how noeone talks to Candace. She just talks to herself. They both agree that the girls will pick each other off. Spencer seems worried about Jeremy because of Kaitlin. Both the guys are scared of David because he is a smart guy whose good at comps. Spencer tells nick of his hatred for AAryn. He says that she only cares about her acting carrerr. Nick says he would do this show for free. Nick tells Spencer that he thinks AAryn will do whatever it takes. Discussion turns to AAryn telling Kaitlin that they both will not see the boys after the show. Spencer calls her a name and Nick laugh. The two agree that when the vote comes out, they (the girls) are going to freak out.

Sat 4:59 AM BBT Nick says "I'm gonna have to fill the void of surfer bro" Meaning once David goes he will take his place

Sat 4:58 AM BBT Nick and Spencer agree they would do this show for free and try twice as hard. Nick says even if he just got a blue ribbon at the end

Sat 4:57 AM BBT Spencer is sick of Aaryn because he feels she just wants to launch an acting career

Sat 4:54 AM BBT Spencer tells Nick the best thing for his game is to get Amanda out. Nick says he agrees and "ASAP"

Sat 4:53 AM BBT Spencer tells Nick they need to be careful and not outsmart themselves

Sat 4:51 AM BBT Spencer wants Nick to join the mega alliance and wants the others to bring up bringing in Nick but Spencer says he won't push it. He wants this by having Nick vote Elissa out so they know he's on the same page as them. Spencer will let the others come up with this idea.

Sat 4:49 AM BBT Nick and Spencer talking about how Jeremy shouldn't be getting sucked into his showmance with Kaitlin

Sat 4:47 AM BBT Spencer tells Nick he will protect him at all costs. Nick tells the same thing to Spencer. Spencer says if Nick's name ever comes up or is tossed around he will protect him. Spencer says "Your game is my game. We're going for the same goal. I have your back"

Sat 4:44 AM BBT Spencer asks Nick to come clean about his profession because he thinks he's a doctor. That's when Nick tells him how smart he is.

Sat 4:41 AM BBT Nick tells Spencer he's really smart and how he was a pre med student, went to Ohio State and got accepted to Columbia

Sat 4:38 AM BBT Spencer and Nick are laughing at how clueless Amanda/Andy/Helen/Judd are

Sat 4:36 AM BBT Nick and Spencer agree everyone else screwed each other since MC formed early

Sat 4:34 AM BBT Nick wants to get Amanda out

Sat 4:29 AM BBT Spencer wants Aaryn, Kaitlin, Andy and Amanda out before jury.

Sat 4:28 AM BBT Nick and Spencer say Moving Company all the way. Alliance still seems strong.

Sat 4:27 AM BBT Spencer wants Nick to vote for Jessie to make him seem clueless to the rest of the house

Sat 4:25 AM BBT Spencer tells Nick the entire plan of the mega alliance of Amanda/Andy/Judd/Helen/Elissa

Sat 4:22 AM BBT Spencer and Nick sharing info. Nick updating Spencer. Spencer says MC is still good and that's where his loyalty lies.

Sat 4:20 AM BBT Spencer tells Nick what Amanda thinks of him. That he is working with GinaMarie and that he's a "floater"

Sat 4:20 AM BBT Nick tells Spencer he feels Helen and Amanda are threats

Sat 4:18 AM BBT Spencer and Nick agree to share info on both sides of the house

Sat 4:16 AM BBT Nick and Spencer talking outside. Spencer fills in Nick on his " mega alliance" with Amanda/Judd/Andy

Sat 4:00 AM BBT The group from outside has finally gone inside.

Sat 3:41 AM BBT Kaitlin, Jeremy in bed kissing loudly.

Sat 3:40 AM BBT Spencer, Andy, Nick, Judd, Amanda, McCrae still up in backyard, talking movies, everyone else in bed.

Sat 3:16 AM BBT Jeremy in bathroom washing his face, he has 2 red blisters on the side of his face (bee sting?) he goes to the bathroom, doesn't wash his hands, then heads back outside.

Sat 3:10 AM BBT Feeds all on backyard where most HG are hanging out. No game talk.

Sat 2:59 AM BBT Amanda, Kaitlin sitting with feet in hottub. Talking about a unanimous vote to evict Elissa. Amanda says someone will probably throw a random vote for drama. Kaitlin laughs and says 'by a vote of 11-1" then Elissa walks up and talk ends.

Sat 2:56 AM BBT Nick, Elissa in kitchen. Nick says high fructose corn syrup is the devil.

Sat 2:53 AM BBT Jeremy says he can't believe he got stung by a bee, Andy says that was 6 days ago. Jeremy says it's blistered up and hurts.

Sat 2:38 AM BBT Amanda tells Elissa that after veto ceremony she needs to come clean about being Rachel's sister to the people that are saving her

Sat 2:28 AM BBT Judd, Howard, McCrae. Elissa, Amanda on backyard couches. Elissa talking about trying to sleep on the airplane seats, wondering which day they will be off of HaveNot.

Sat 2:23 AM BBT GinaMarie says she wants to be on 'Dancing With The Stars' and tells Jeremy and Kaitlin about Rachel/Brendon on Amazing Race. She says they didn't make it very far. Jeremy tells the backyard people the pizza's ready. Now Helen, Jeremy, Kaitlin, Spencer, Andy, Nick all in kitchen chatting.

Sat 1:58 AM BBT Helen, GinaMarie, Elissa, Candice on Backyard couches talking about their favorite animals. Nick, Spencer, Jeremy, Kaitlin in kitchen chatting. No game talk.

Karadise
06-29-2013, 06:33 AM
I'm loving the formation of the "mega alliance" to get the beiber fevers out!!

Karadise
06-29-2013, 07:37 AM
Hmmmmmm Homance #3? Doesn't Amanda have a boyfriend?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/hevnlee/998519_472388986173267_1483204123_n.jpg

19wingz
06-29-2013, 08:36 AM
OK, Pink, Cappie, KH and all you other late night sufferers .... THANK YOU.

This plan sounds intriguing though. I also can't believe Elissa is rising in the ranks.

Ldbright
06-29-2013, 08:42 AM
Hate to play devils advocate, but does anyone else suspect the diary room is trying to sway people to keep Elissa? Everyone was so set on Elissa leaving and then it kind of flipped. I am happy about it but it's a bit sudden! :O

I should be more into the feeds this coming week. They have stopped messing up and I don't have much going on so hopefully I'll have more time so I don't just tune in when people are sleeping...

19wingz
06-29-2013, 08:42 AM
Just for those who missed it and want on the in ...

Cappie had a stellar recap!!!

Okay I'll recap for you!

It's a little confusing with all little alliances and so much happening with no show to give us DR insight.

Basically the house is dividing up:

There is the Amanda lead group with Spencer, Andy, McRee and Judd who want to get out David instead of Elissa. They think they have the numbers(which they do. Spencer is going to talk to Howard about voting out David, and also he plans to talk to Helen. Both have pretty much confirmed elsewhere that they want David out.

Amanda's group says this will give them 8 people in their alliance(Amanda, McRee, Candice, Andy, Spencer, Elissa, Howard and Helen).

They'd then go after the Beibers(which is what Amanda calls the group of five = Jessie, Kaitlin, Jeremy, David and Aaryn) and pick them off.

They don't trust Nick or GinaMarie, so they won't let them in on this. They also don't trust Candice so Spencer thinks they should tell her to vote out Jessie.

This is a lie though.

SPencer is actually part of an alliance with McRee, Nick, Howard and Jeremy...Spencer doesn't really need to tell Howard to vote for Elissa. He just went to Howard and said all is good with the plan (to get David out) and the Moving Company alliance(which is the alliance I stated above) is sitting pretty. He told Howard he has been brought into the large alliance, while Jeremy and Nick will go to the other alliance(the two showmances, plus Sad Ho Jessie) and they'll all keep each other safe and instead pick off Amanda, Andy, Helen and Judd.

He thinks it practically assures them a final 5(talk about counting those eggs! When the time comes, there won't be any keeping Jeremy or Nick safe without showing your cards)

So basically there is a strong alliance of eight and a small, very fragile alliance of five...Nick can go either way. GinaMarie is a wildcard,

I think this season is going to have A LOT of backstabbing. Just from the sound of it, everything is so shaky and people are going big. I don't see any alliance formed in this first week last past week 3.

I will say Howard is sitting pretty. Everyone likes him and in the moving Company the other four are bigger mouths and bigger targets. He seems like such a nice guy, so I'll be very happy if he wins.

Oh and also...They want to use Elissa as MVP and will set her loose once MVP goes away or when they don't need anymore.

19wingz
06-29-2013, 09:15 AM
Amanda and McCrae kiss!! Wow, didn't see that one coming. Doesn't she have a man?

7:16 am BBT

CappieSux
06-29-2013, 09:20 AM
Not just kissed. I heard there was a little wanking action going on too...

Yeah I THOUGHT Amanda had a boyfriend..can't be positive but something tells me she'll be wanking whatever HoH she needs to to get in their good graces.

Apparently Nick might tell Jeremy the plan...DUMB MOVE.

CappieSux
06-29-2013, 09:38 AM
So Jeremy said this to someone last night, just found it on TWOP...

"Kaitlin fell for it last night. I'll kick that bitch out when it comes to it,"..He's a keeper.

And I heard(but not confirmed) that Kaitlin referred to hello as "Asian Hello Kitty Woman" or something of the like.

They(Kaitlin and Jeremy) also had a back and forth were they called each other queer face.

19wingz
06-29-2013, 09:52 AM
Wow. How classy they seem. What a great bunch of mature people.

And wanking action?!? SERIOUSLY?!

CappieSux
06-29-2013, 10:15 AM
So besides calling the women the c-word, I've heard elsewhere that Spencer has said some other racist comments(like he wished they would have gotten a hotter black girl, that Helen should be Helen Jong Ill)...but haven't really seen that confirmed elsewhere.

Oh and apparently he also said he's sick of the government supporting people like Candice...:X...

The thing is Candice is actually wealthy so...

19wingz
06-29-2013, 10:17 AM
Wait, wait. Spencer seriously said all of that? Honestly?

CappieSux
06-29-2013, 10:19 AM
Wait, wait. Spencer seriously said all of that? Honestly?

I don't know...Only read that in one place so far. So looking elsewhere. I know he said that Howard feels alone because he's the only black guy in the house(which raised my eyebrow some)

19wingz
06-29-2013, 10:21 AM
Wow. Only black guy, so he's alone? Wow.

And it looks like Amanda gave McPizza a McHandy.

CappieSux
06-29-2013, 10:23 AM
Wow. Only black guy, so he's alone? Wow.

And it looks like Amanda gave McPizza a McHandy.

Does that make her a McHoe?

ZING

:p

19wingz
06-29-2013, 10:24 AM
McIndeed.

obxkali
06-29-2013, 10:51 AM
I wake up to pictures of Amanda and McCree in the HOH making out and hand jobbing? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?!?!?!?!

Remember in her interview, she said she was going to SAY she had a bf. Fairly sure she doesn't really have one. But let the pizza man do his thang!

19wingz
06-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Pizza man isn't doing his thang. Someone else is.

Ziziiiiiiiiinnnggggg

CappieSux
06-29-2013, 10:57 AM
Yeah I do think Amanda is single, not sure why she said she had a boyfriend since her plan seems to be to pleasure each HoH.

Ldbright
06-29-2013, 11:03 AM
Jessie, Judd, Andy and Jeremy talking about what they would do with HoH next week. Jeremy said he would put up Candace because he doesn't like floaters, and Jessie, Judd and Andy agree that they should do what the house wants for the first few weeks.

McCrae and Helen playing chess upstairs. Not heard any talk yet.

CappieSux
06-29-2013, 11:08 AM
So for Jeremy is a floater a girl who isn't on his dick?

Ldbright
06-29-2013, 11:11 AM
Spencer and Amanda talking in the storage room, they are scared someone is going to crack, unsure who it is right now. I think it is McCrae.

Amanda goes and joins the outside crew. And they are talking about how Nick doesn't talk game to anyone! Kaitlin is outside now looking for a swimsuit.

Howard has joined Helen and McCrae at the chess table. No game talk really

CappieSux
06-29-2013, 11:27 AM
So uh Elissa is imploding...The sure thing to get David out might be done...

Ldbright
06-29-2013, 11:27 AM
Elissa and Amanda were on hammock, Amanda telling Elissa she has to work with her. Elissa being not resistant, but quiet, says she is very tired, and after much silence she goes and lays down on the sofa bed thing. Oh, she left now.

Amanda says Elissa is bipolar, Amanda seems annoyed, this could really make her rethink keeping Elissa

Amanda has gone into HoH room for a shower

Judd and Jessie still talking on couches, I don't know what Judd is saying...

David and Jeremy, Jeremy making a big deal out of Elissa walking away? Even though he didn't see it, just got told by Amanda. They are basically just bitching about her. God I hope David goes, and Jeremy realizes he doesnt have any frikkin control!

CappieSux
06-29-2013, 11:32 AM
I know Jeremy does nothing yet things he controls everything. And he keeps referring to women as "bitches"

Sadly, Elissa might be destroy her own game.

CappieSux
06-29-2013, 11:36 AM
Eww Jeremy slept with his friend's mom...This guy is gross.

19wingz
06-29-2013, 12:17 PM
Why the hell would Jeremy admit that on the feeds? Man, these people are so stupid. I love how sometimes they either don't care who is watching or forget.

CappieSux
06-29-2013, 12:30 PM
Aaryn is pretty pathetic. She got mad at Jessie for David rubbing sunscreen on her.

19wingz
06-29-2013, 12:37 PM
Wow. What a bright bunch they cast. LOL

CappieSux
06-29-2013, 12:43 PM
I wonder how BB will edit this....Will Aaryn get the Danielle edit?

yoyo
06-29-2013, 01:13 PM
amanda asks mcrae wheres the pepperoni

yoyo
06-29-2013, 01:14 PM
how did helen get stuck in a house full of idiots

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 01:39 PM
The POV was used on Candice, trying to confirm who was put up in her place.

McRae says he gave a crazy speech ... presume David and we go to fish

Come back to no game talk, Spencer and McRae will talk later.

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 01:44 PM
McRae and Amanda in the HOH now, I think talking about Elissa and how scary it is going on the block. Wondering if his speech for putting her up was good. McRae told to put his mic on, missed some stuff. He's changing to his swim trunks. All quiet for now.

CappieSux
06-29-2013, 01:48 PM
The POV was used on Candice, trying to confirm who was put up in her place.

McRae says he gave a crazy speech ... presume David and we go to fish

Come back to no game talk, Spencer and McRae will talk later.

Elissa was put up in her place, David is already up.

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 01:51 PM
Jeremy came into the HOH talking about her going up, it was unfair with the whole MVP thing, when she goes, it will be fairer to everyone else. How pumped he is for the next HOH, he's going to tear it up. Amanda asks who his target is, says none, but might put up Candice, shes a floater. Amanda saying how others were saying he should have gone up against David and how they would never do that to him. He's thinking Judd or Candice, get the floaters out, I want to play the best, beat the best, lose to the best, etc. Not let others get by without doing something, Amanda says floaters don't deserve to be here. Then asks who they are, he says Judd, Nik, Candice, Helen and maybe Howard. Jeremy says its stupid to speculate who he's aligned with, he'd put Kaitlyn up in a heartbeat. Hes not there for a romance, showmance, etc. Amanda says a blowmance. Amanda blowing smoke up his ass. Says as HOH everyone should be scare, he would never put them tho ... wants to head to head against them. Talking about the HN room now. Jeremy couldn't do, only his ass and torso would be in the chair. Thanks god David didn't get the pass. Talking about how hard it was to stay up there.

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 01:52 PM
Elissa was put up in her place, David is already up.

Yep, presumed it was Davids speech to have the POV used on him.

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 01:54 PM
Jumped outside they're talking about shorts and medium and smalls, how Jessie switched with Candice. Talking about the clothes they lost ... okay i'm outta here!

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 01:55 PM
Spencer and Judd talking by the chessboard, but hard to hear them, you can hear everyone downstairs and they're talking quietly.Howard is there too, they're talking about someone getting a bad rep and they don't want his stank on them. Damn they're loud downstairs!

Talking about a girl in no man's land, she's toast. Play it cool til Wednesday, maybe Candice or Elissa? Judd goes downstairs. Spencer and Howard playing Chess.

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 02:05 PM
Back outside, Kaitlyn talking proudly about the Boats and Ho's alliance name with GinaMarie ... .I can't do this ..

And we luckily ... or not flip into the kitchen.

David and Alan sitting at the counter eating. I see Candice slicing carrots, Judd is in there, Helen, not sure whom else and we go to fish

Ldbright
06-29-2013, 02:18 PM
Amanda McCrae and Jeremy are in the HOH room and Jeremy seems pretty confident about them. I am getting really annoyed by Amanda constantly referring to McCrae's decisions as "we", not only is it stupid to say that it's really arrogant!

Sorry, that was partly opinion?

Jeremy left and now Amanda is bashing him, saying he threw multiple people under the bus. I also don't know why they think Jeremy is gonna be fine with them after they are going to go against what he wants at the vote...

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 02:21 PM
Jeremy, Amanda and McCrae back in the HOH, talking about how 'they' didn't put up Jeremy and he should take that positively because they easily could have, seeing as he is a huge competitor, etc.

Jeremy leaves and they talk about him getting pissed off, how Amanda was walking a fine line. She was trying to make him see he should be grateful he wasn't put up. That he is so stupid, how many people he threw under the bus, how he cant wait to be MVP, has he seen the show, he'll never be MVP.

They think Jeremy is their biggest threat and with that convo, now they're looking out for each other and he wont be gunning for them. McCrea gets really nervous when Amanda goes off like that, she tells him not be stupid, she's smart.

Wondering if Elissa is upset with what he said. But she should get it, she's Rachel sister and he's hoping she comes up and blows up at him, so it seems more real about him putting her up. Now taking about when she told him bout the MVP .... Judd comes into the HOH.

Feeds switch to David and Jeremy and talking. Jeremy talking about what Amanda said, how he played stupid with her and said yeah I'm a wild card, i'll even put up Kaitlyn and laughing how they have no idea about their alliance. If they get it they gotta get rid of Amanda. Put up Candice and Amanda, get rid of Amanda, she's playing hard. David comments on her sleeping with McCrae and how shes running his HOH. LOL David moons the feeders!

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/david.jpg

Ldbright
06-29-2013, 02:22 PM
David just got point blank naked on Cam 3/4 around saturday 2:21 PM. For those who are interested. I nearly died when he just stripped....

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 02:28 PM
Back in the HOH, Spencer & Judd in there now. They're talking about Jeremy and how he needs to go next. Putting him down for not knowing the show, hate people who come in here and have no clue about the show and how to win.

Talking about how easy it will be to back door him and how they need to get HOH next week. We have the numbers, powers up for grabs as they say.

Talking about how hot it is outside, Judd's waiting for more shade before they go out.

Jeremy back upstairs in the HOH. Amanda calls him Geronimo, Judd asks about the story about Geronimo and Jeremy doesn't know. Spencer doesn't think it was him, he wasn't violent and spent his last days travelling with a circus, signing his autograph for a penny. Someone else came in, didn't see, but they're just chit chatting now ...

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 02:30 PM
Aaryn playing with the 'hose'

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/Aarynhose.jpg

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 02:34 PM
David out laying by the pool. GinaMarie, Aaryn, Kaitlin joking about how wonderful and throwing out 'mance' name, showmance, notouchmance, etc. What would Gina and Andy's 'name' be. David says that Andy told him last night he was straight, but all the girls think he's gay.

CappieSux
06-29-2013, 02:36 PM
Andy is NOT straight.

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 02:36 PM
Back upstairs ... Jeremy talking about how he was dumped by Jessie, how she pulled him aside and said you hurt my feelings, etc. He said dude I was here for 4 days, I'm not here for a romance, making fun of her. Now talking about Christmas pagents ...???

LOL so if something important or even mildly interesting happens, i'll post it!

CappieSux
06-29-2013, 02:38 PM
Kaitlin is complaining that Candice steals her clothes(she had a bikini of her's mixed in her laundry) and says Candice wears dollar store jewelry.

I'm not a Candice fan but she's a legit beauty queen(Miss. Louisiana)...Kaitlin's biggest accomplishment is appearing in a Plato's closet commercial.

grandmamichelf
06-29-2013, 02:39 PM
What is with all these damn showmances anyway? These girls aren't even that great! Much less the two dudes involved in the showmances!

CappieSux
06-29-2013, 02:40 PM
Looks like David wants to follow in Steven's footsteps. He's already previewing the goods, now he just needs the gay porn contract and he's good.

CappieSux
06-29-2013, 02:47 PM
GinaMarie: She should be kissing our ass and serve us rice.(About Helen)

So let's see Spencer, Kaitlin and GinaMarie have all said racist things.

Spencer and Jeremy have all said sexist things.

Spencer and Jeremy has said homophobic things.

What winners they have picked!

This has been the most racist, disgusting house since season 9...and we're only four days in!

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 02:56 PM
Making dinner ... but have a question, can GinaMarie complete a sentence without 20 likes being in it???

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 03:02 PM
GinaMarie: She should be kissing our ass and serve us rice.(About Helen)

So let's see Spencer, Kaitlin and GinaMarie have all said racist things.

Spencer and Jeremy have all said sexist things.

Spencer and Jeremy has said homophobic things.

What winners they have picked!

This has been the most racist, disgusting house since season 9...and we're only four days in!

Damn I missed that, had left the headphones plugged in and when I unplugged them, it was GinaMarie telling a story, but not 100% sure what it was like about, cause like, every like other like word, was like, like.

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 03:09 PM
Damn, I came in at the end of the Nik and Jeremy talking and not 100% sure about what the convo was, but I think it was about voting out David and the house will be in chaos??? LOL trying to make dinner and listen and update not working so well!

Ldbright
06-29-2013, 03:18 PM
So, Gina-Marie and Nick are thinking there is an alliance, with Kaitlin, Jeremy, Aaryn and David. This house is really gonna be split down the middle after this week!! I am pretty excited about this.

But she just said it is the biggest alliance... it's not but I hope it doesnt break up after 1 week.

Am I right in saying

Alliance 1 - Amanda, McCrae, Helen, Howard, Spencer, Andy, Judd. (Has all the superfans/really smart people)

Alliance 2 - Gina-Marie, Nick, David, Aaryn, Jeremy, Kaitlin (Smaller, but probably stronger competition wise)

Then the outskirts is - Candice (Everyone finds her really annoying), Jessie (Definitely getting on peoples nerves), and Elissa (right now being puled towards Amanda's alliance, but she could really go to either alliance and even out the numbers?)

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 03:21 PM
Just for KM ...

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/kitchen.jpg

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 03:57 PM
Listening to Andy, Amanda, McCrae, Elissa, in the HOH talking about how immature and mean they're being to Elissa, like high school, with no real reason. How next week may go and unless something totally bizarre happens, they should be able to control the vote, even if they don't get HOH. She admitted to Andy she is Rachel's sister, they're going to keep telling the other side she's not. Discussing how solid their alliance is for keeping her. She thanks them for the attempt to keep her.

Now discussing the showmances and how they'll target them and they'll be good for a month or two.

Talking about how Rachel's fans, really helped them this week making Elissa the MVP, her putting up David and how it's helping and guiding their decision for the game going forward. Also, how the other side isn't thinking of the MVP and the twist that puts into the game. Once David was put up, how it occurred to Amanda and them to develop the alliance they did and get rid of a strong player. Talking again about the mean girl mentality of the other side, how they keep it going and how they can't see their behaviour and how bad it is. Fish for a few ... come back to Amanda talking about how the showmances are constantly arguing and seem to be called into the DR constantly, jokes and says come on man, we have a good play, call me in.

Dear God almighty, I swear I'm going to record myself and see if I use the word like as much as they do in the house!

kmteach
06-29-2013, 04:09 PM
OMG... that kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I do not even know why I came to this thread!

Thank God I do not have the feeds this year.... now I must go clean my already spotless kitchen to make up for seeing that. :D

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 04:12 PM
She leaves the room and McCrae says its weird how with her, Elissa, everything comes back to Rachel. How they have to keep telling her to lay low.

Now they're talking about a supposed fight that Amanda & Jessie had over McCrae. Amanda says there was no fight, Kaitlin has no clue what she's talking about. Just because they're doing it.

McCrae says he was told that Amanda and Candice will be the target next week because she's strong and thinks she's controlling everything. He tells her that she has to downplay their relationship. Getting mad at him that he didn't defend her and ask why she would be the target, she would him. He repeats they have to lay low or they will be the targets. She cannot go off and confront her or act be pissed off. Figure it may have been Jeremy throwing her name out there and she's, Kaitlin, just repeating it. Amanda is offended that she would be a target ... (um its the game dingbat and there are sides in it) Now she's going on about how she's a backstabbing bitch and McCrae keeps telling her calm down and how they hafta lay low. (Doesn't see that she's doing the exact same thing) McCrae is right in that they have the information and they need to keep it close to their chest. She keeps throwing in, haven't they seen the show.

McCrae saying they have to plan for the worst and hope for the best next week. She needs to chill, Amanda is super annoyed and how stupid Kaitlin is. I'm getting the Rachel / Brendon vibe here, although he's not as mean as Brendon was.

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 04:16 PM
He keeps telling her, stop blowing up and confronting people. Especially if they're in our alliance! Laughing about how Judd probably didn't mind and may have liked it (?)

They're talking in circles now ... gonna go see what else is going on, if anything.

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 04:20 PM
Jeremy and Howard were in the kitchen, they're both on board with getting out David and she's gonna be pissssed next week. They switch us out to the pool and general chit chat, wondering when they'll be off slop, exact time and BB won't tell them.

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 04:21 PM
Oye, even Helen is throwing out 'like' constantly!

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 04:52 PM
OMG David doesn't close his mouth while he eats. Saw him eating yogurt earlier, which grossed me out and now chomping & smacking on pizza, yuck.

I'm out for awhile, catch y'all later.

CR
06-29-2013, 08:37 PM
From what I've seen on BBAD, none of them close their mouths while they eat.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but that's because Aaryn in short shorts with ice cream can't ever be a bad thing.

Nope, not very subtle of me. Not at all.

SassyGal
06-29-2013, 08:43 PM
hearing chat about the have not beds blanket is an airline blanket pillow have like "beads" in them??/

chat about food

Amanda & mcCrae chatting about mended stuff with "them" I haven't watched enough to know who is being talked about

SassyGal
06-29-2013, 08:52 PM
they all seem to be rambling on

SassyGal
06-29-2013, 09:12 PM
Andy in hoh was talking about cbs being pissed that they figured out??? and that is sucks that the game will be influnced by producer editing
Amanda & McCrae agreeing

more chat about them figuring it out guessing MVP stuff

surf talk in the old spa room

SassyGal
06-29-2013, 09:18 PM
HOH people talking about people in the house not seeing the show before & some pretending not to know about things but say stuff that doesn't add up...stuff about Rachel... I can't follow it seems to be more than 1 convo

SassyGal
06-29-2013, 09:19 PM
sorry I am tired & really having a hard time getting into this

SassyGal
06-29-2013, 09:31 PM
Newsflash Helen: I don't eat pot roast because I am Asian
others tell her how to make it

screams about getting booze

SassyGal
06-29-2013, 09:46 PM
Night

group drinking at hot tub
Nick jogging the yard
Andy & ??? doing dishes

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 09:47 PM
I'm baaaack ....

Everyone sitting around the hot tub, no game talk. Elissa and Helen cleaning the kitchen.

The showmances:

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/showmances.jpg

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 09:55 PM
Now everyone outside ... quite the crew around that hot tub! Except Amanda, who's in the DR.

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/hottub-1.jpg

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 10:37 PM
Andy and McCrae in the old spa room, talking about how weird it got around the Hot Tub, they had to get away from it, wondering if everyone but them has a famous connection.

Helen is in the DR, Elissa going to bed.

Talking about the Belibers runninng around screaming about alcohol, how spoiled they are. They figure they're into getting on reality tv shows, which most are mactors, so it makes sense!

They're talking about how they need to make jury so they don't go broke over playing the game, don't have daddy to bail them out. Talking about Jeremy being unemployed by buying a $3000 boat and he lives on a boat, wtf, doesn't make sense to me. That would be my entire life's savings, but they're not going to play that card in the game. Helen prolly doesn't need the money, but doesn't run around bragging about it and even tho the Belibers are they're age group, they feel they have more in common with Helen.

They like Elissa, find her to be a nice person and don't like how they are treating her, McCrae even felt bad about putting her up because of that.

Oh earlier, Andy and Elissa were talking about Rachel and advise she gave her, etc. Elissa saying she told BB she wouldn't go in bragging about being her sister, but wouldn't lie about it, tried not to talk about it, etc. Aryn came thru and heard them talking, they didn't stop and when she went back outside was telling Kaitlin, omg you'll never guess, i'll tell you later, but ended up telling her its confirmed now.

aztekpm
06-29-2013, 10:50 PM
GinaMarie all excited telling Nick that they're 6, the 2 showmances and the two of them are the strongest alliance. Aaryn figures that Helen, Andy and Elissa are in an alliance, McCrae and Amanda are in one, Howard, Candice, Jessie are floaters and who the heck knows which way they'll go. She figures they got the votes, 6 vs 4 and they'll get Elissa out, doesn't matter the way the others vote ... figure Spencer and Howard will vote for her to go too,and they need them. Using her and Nick's fingers to figure it out LOL.

Oh and LOL GinaMarie figures when Elissa is gone, she'll get the MVP, she'll grab that shit!

OMG LOL she keeps confusing herself, keeps forgetting that David can't vote. But is sure that either one of Spencer or Howard will vote her out, so they still have the numbers.

So I'm out till later today!

PinkFreak
06-30-2013, 12:08 AM
Thanks Aztek!

New thread: http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15069