View Full Version : PLAY BB - Think you can do it?

TheKdd
07-03-2013, 02:00 PM
As you may already know, the Yak hosts it's own Big Brother Game. I know many are discouraged by the current season, be it casting, the move from Showtime to TVGN, the move of the feeds to CBS, the sheer amount of people in the house so far... Why not while you wait in hopes of getting more into this season, you play a game of your own?

Casting for the BB Game is still in a mad dash to add the right mix of people into the YBB house and as such, is still open to new Applications. Why not be that "fly on the wall" in your own online Big Brother Game. Hey I played and let me tell you, it is definitely an experience to be had. I had never played anything like that before and didn't know I would end up loving it so much. It was nerve wracking almost like the real thing! I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it! (And yes, I'm being serious, not just saying that to get you to apply lol)

The link below will take you to the application to be a Yak Houseguest.... In the meantime, if you have any questions about the game, feel free to post them in here and one of us should be able to answer you :) It's gonna be fun, so why not join? You have to do something until we can get the racist chicks out of that real BB house right? ;)

APPLY HERE (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=2)

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Yo New members! Apply!! :) Only a couple days left!