View Full Version : BB15 Aaryn and GinaMarie Lose Jobs After Racist Comments

Yak Nicholson
07-03-2013, 05:00 PM
If you are a Big Brother Live Feed Watcher, then you will already know that there have been some pretty incindiary comments coming out of the mouths of some of these Houseguests and, well, a couple of them are already paying the price. Course, they don’t know it yet since they are still inside the Big Brother House and cut off from their outside world.

http://www.yakkityyaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/AarynBB15Swimsuit.jpg (http://www.yakkityyaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/AarynBB15Swimsuit.jpg)Aaryn Gries, the 22 year old from Texas, has been let go from her modeling contract with Zephyr Talent. When Zephyr Talent got word (or do they watch the feeds?) of all the racist comments spewing from her mouth, they decided enough was enough. In a statement made by her Agency: “Aaryn, season 15 cast member of Big Brother, revealed prejudices and other beliefs that we (Zephyr Talent) do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by Aaryn on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Upon much consideration, we have decided to release Aaryn from her contract with Zephyr Talent.”

If you missed any of it, Aaryn was observed making pretty much derogatory, racist and prejudiced comments about just about everyone, except of course her blond hair, blue eyed surfer boyfriend in the house David. I’m not going to repeat some of the things she has said, but you can certainly read about them in our forum HERE (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=322).

Aaryn isn’t the only one. In fact, there are a few of the Houseguests doing this in the house this season. Which leads us to the next job casuality…

http://www.yakkityyaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/GMBB15Swimsuit.jpg (http://www.yakkityyaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/GMBB15Swimsuit.jpg)GinaMarie Zimmerman, the 32 yr. old from Brooklyn New York, is reported to have lost her job as a Pageant Consultant from East Coast USA Pageant, Inc. In a statement released by East Coast “We have never known this side of GinaMarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past. We are actually thankful that this show let us see GinaMarie for who she truly is. We would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants. In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal.”

In fact, East Coast had promoted the fact that GinaMarie was going on the show to their girls, telling them what a great role model she will make on the show, and to vote for her. How unfortunate for them.

In the meantime, CBS has made a statement that they are disgusted by this behavior by the houseguests, but have no plans to air it as of yet. For me, this is very disappointing. The pull of Big Brother for myself and many that I know was always the social experiment. You take people from different parts of the country, from different walks of life, put them together and cut them off from the outside world. Well, this is what you get. This is, unfortunately, a little slice of this melting pot we call America. Racism, Prejudice, Misogyny, etc. exists and is alive and well in the Big Brother house. I have heard it reported that CBS has spoken to the houseguests about it which really, I wish they wouldn’t involve themselves at this point. This is who they cast. These people are adults (whether they act that way or not) and are aware that there are cameras everywhere recording them at all times. They wear a microphone around their neck. They know there are feeds online 24/7. They know anything they say could possibly make it to air. Even if they were recruited and have never seen a show, they are still made aware of the above. What they say, who they are, should be shown and be their own consequences. It is a game show, and if viewers of the television show do not watch or follow the online BB community, they may not know what they are voting for. I say let their true selves air.

That said, who do you think will lose their job next? (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=322)

19wingz
07-03-2013, 05:11 PM
The statement is absolute bull shit. I hate it. Way to basically do nothing, stand silent and sweep it under the rug.

requiem
07-03-2013, 05:20 PM
I agree...this is what everyone is talking about, why pretend it didn't happen?!

Shiny Beige
07-03-2013, 05:21 PM
do the other racist hateful idiots have jobs? Maybe we'll find out when they lose them! :D

TheKdd
07-03-2013, 05:25 PM
That's what I figure. It will domino on the other ignorant asses.

grandmamichelf
07-03-2013, 06:16 PM
Normally I wouldn't wish that anyone would lose their jobs, but it couldn't have happened to two more deserving people. I hope it happens to Jeremy as well. And I hope David faces repercussions for even being associated with the likes of Aaryn.

Yellowdog
07-03-2013, 06:20 PM
He's a dumb, weird looking lifeguard. I'm not sure what else can happen to him.

SassyGal
07-03-2013, 09:46 PM
I hope that CBS will stop trying to cast based on looks & realize they along with Kasting have been making terrible choices why bother doing cast calls & applications if they aren't going to pick from those that have a REAL interest I being on the show!

I also think this is the worst group of people they have ever put into the house no experiment needed!!

19wingz
07-04-2013, 05:36 PM
I will say, you can't blame this 100% on Robyn. I think that's a little unfair because I doubt they weren't on their best behavior during the audition stages.

Now I will blame her for getting mactors. I mean even TODAY Aaryn was saying she hopes she gets a good job out of this. LMAO

Cathy
07-04-2013, 05:39 PM
I think a good variety of ages and ethnicity is good. I hate when it is all young people who think they are entitled

19wingz
07-04-2013, 05:46 PM
I agree. When you cast too much of the same, it is a recipe for disaster.

Golfer18
07-04-2013, 10:26 PM
They are hot, but dumb. Going to get boring soon.

Goldie
07-06-2013, 11:31 AM
Honestly after listening to them, I don't even find Elissa or Kaitlyn the tiniest bit attractive any more.

SassyGal
07-15-2013, 10:13 AM
saw this article this morning about last nights show

'Big Brother' houseguest apologizes to co-star

Aaryn Gries continues to rile others with offensive remarks, CBS offers disclaimer

By MSN TV 3 hours ago

Controversial "Big Brother" houseguest Aaryn Gries apologized for making offensive remarks to African-American co-star Candice Stewart, after her racist comments were highlighted on Sunday's episode. Season 15 of the reality competition program has been under scrutiny for the past few weeks, ever since a few of the contestants made racist remarks against their co-stars. On Sunday's racially charged episode, Gries and GinaMarie Zimmerman made offensive comments to their co-stars yet again. Gries, who has previously referred to Stewart as "Shaniqua" and suggested Asian-American Helen Kim "to make some rice," flipped Stewart's mattress over, throwing all her belongings on the floor. When Stewart confronted Gries about it, she defended herself using a mock urban accent, saying, "What you gonna do, girl? Class girl? Where's yo class?"

Zimmerman also came face to face with Stewart during the heated argument and said, "You want the black to come out?" Before the fight could escalate, another African-American houseguest, Howard Overby, talked Stewart out of standing up to Gries and Zimmerman, and said, "The only way I'm going to leave this house is by defending somebody. The only persons I honestly have to defend in this house is you and Helen because I fit in the same minority as y'all. That's the only button they got to push, and they're gonna push you, which pushes me. And all I need is an excuse, and I'll go home happy. No money or nothing." Overcome with emotion and tears, Stewart admitted, "Aaryn is probably one of the meanest people I've ever met in my whole entire life. When I see someone with such malice in their eyes, I don't understand it."

However, Gries later apologized for her actions and told Stewart, "Candice, I'm sorry. Anybody that knows me knows that just because I'm Southern, and I say things that are probably aren't appropriate all the time. I have nothing against any other race. And if I make a comment that seems like I do, I don't want it to be taken that way, and I don't want to offend you." Later in the Diary Room, Gries added, "I don't want her to be thinking that I'm that type of person and I also don't want her to be using that against me or spreading something about me that's not true." Both Gries and Zimmerman have been fired from their jobs after their offensive comments were exposed on the show. In addition, CBS execs were adamant about making sure viewers knew that they do not condone the houseguests' offensive remarks by showing a warning before Sunday's episode began. The disclaimer read: "Big Brother is a reality show about a group of people with no privacy 24/7. At times, the Houseguests may reveal prejudices and other beliefs that CBS does not condone. Views or opinions expressed by a Houseguest are those of the individuals speaking and do not represent the views or opinions of CBS. Viewer discretion is advised."

SassyGal
07-15-2013, 10:21 AM
this is a story by a San Antonio local,,,I really love her stuff she is so damn sarcastic!! She writes for the Express News

‘Bigot’ Brother? Slur-spouting Texan on chopping block

By Jeanne Jakle : Sunday, July 14, 2013

The “Big Brother” house has gotten so unsavory that CBS aired a disclaimer at the start of Sunday’s show: “At times, the Houseguests may reveal prejudices and other beliefs that CBS does not condone.Views or opinions expressed by a houseguest are those of the individuals speaking and do not represent the views or opinions of CBS. Viewer discretion is advised.”

Later on the episode, we got a little taste of poetic justice — reality show style. It’s looking like the beginning of the end for “Big Brother’s” San Marcos contestant Aaryn Gries, whose racist and anti-gay remarks have sparked an outcry both across the nation and, as Sunday’s telecast showed, inside the house itself.

We learned Sunday that the Texas State University co-ed from San Angelo (at right), who already lost a modeling opportunity because of her slurs, has been nominated for eviction. She was put on the block by none other than one of her prime targets: Asian-American contestant Helen Kim, who won the power to nominate two housemates when she was crowned Head of Household.

Kim also put Kaitlyn Barnaby, a second member of the “mean girl” trio, on the block. The third – loud, obnoxious and also-racist GinaMarie Zimmerman — ended up safe. . .so far anyway.

Still ahead: Viewers once again will vote on an MVP, who’ll have the power to secretly put up a third housemate for eviction. Oh, and there’s also that pesky “power of veto” competition that could possibly save either Aaryn or Kaitlyn. All this will be revealed during the 7 p.m. hour Wednesday on CBS. Then, on Thursday’s live eviction show (at 8 p.m.), we’ll see who actually gets the boot.

One thing seems fairly set in stone, however: Gries sticking to her unapologetic guns. Once again, she was confronted about her racism by housemate Amanda Zuckerman. And once again, she shrugged off the accusations as silly and untrue — sticking out her petulant lower lip as far as it could go.

This denial came in the same episode that saw Gries upending the bed and the clothes on top that belonged to African-American contestant Candice Stewart (bottom photo). When Stewart verbally fought back, Gries mocked her with exaggerated speech and movements.

Yep, no bigotry here.

Tina
07-15-2013, 03:00 PM
I wish they would have that competition that they've had before on BB. "In the news"
They tell a story a news item and they have to tell if it's true or false. "In the news" Aaryn and GinaMarie from Big Brother 15 have lost their jobs and contracts due to racial comments they made while in the Big Brother House, True or False.
They of course answer False and BB says "TRUE"!!!

Mini Crystal
07-15-2013, 03:38 PM
I can't wait for Aryan and GinaMarie to get out of the house and realize they lost their jobs instead of gaining more. Maybe then they will stop being in-denial and change for the better. Not likely though.

requiem
07-15-2013, 03:38 PM
Pleeeease let Alison see Trina's post and make it into a challenge! I will commit to big brother for the rest of my life if this happens,

19wingz
07-16-2013, 11:32 AM
OMG I used to love when they did that. How awesome would that be?!?

SassyGal
08-30-2013, 08:38 AM
a local article about Aaryn getting evicted

A bad night for 'Big Brother' contestant

By Jeanne Jakle : August 29, 2013 : Updated: August 29, 2013 10:34pm

Aaryn Gries, the Texas State University student whose racially charged remarks sparked outrage across the nation, was kicked out of the “Big Brother” house Thursday.

Then her night got worse.

After the San Angelo native was evicted by a unanimous vote, she got a grilling by host Julie Chen, who made good on her promise to confront Gries about her racist and anti-gay comments during her time on “Big Brother.”

“In the early days of this game, you said some pretty harsh things about your fellow housemates,” Chen said. “How do you respond to that?”

“Being Southern, it's a stereotype, and I have said some things that have been taken completely out of context and wrong,” Gries said, “and I do not mean to ever come off as racist. That's not me, and I apologize to anyone that I've offended.”

Chen then reminded Gries of some of the things she said: “Referring to Candice (Stewart), you said, 'Be careful what you say in the dark; might not be able to see that bitch.' Referring to Helen (Kim), you said, 'Shut up, go make some rice.' And referring to Andy (Herren), you said, 'No one's going to vote for whoever that queer puts up.' Can you see how those things can be interpreted as racist and as homophobic?”

When Gries initially responded that she couldn't remember saying those things, the audience reacted with laughter. She then added: “That was not meant to be serious. I feel horrible for that and I regret that ... In Texas, sometimes we joke and we don't mean it. I really feel bad.”

Chen concluded that this could be a learning experience for Gries.

“After you watch all this footage,” she said, “I hope and I think you'll have a new perspective on things.”

In an earlier interview with the Express-News, the “Big Brother” host said she felt a level of compassion for the 22-year-old, adding that Gries has been shut off from the outside world all these weeks and is unaware of the repercussions that await her.

“She has no idea what kind of — pardon my French — (expletive) storm is coming,” she said.

That storm includes learning that her Texas modeling agency, Zephyr Talent, decided to release Gries from her contract, citing her offensive remarks as the reason, and an outcry by a student group at Texas State that claimed her derogatory remarks had tarnished the reputation of the university.

Though Gries is out of the bubble of the house, it actually will be awhile before she learns of the fallout from her actions. She and other recent evictees, including Jessie Kowalski of San Antonio, will remain sequestered in the “jury house” until the Sept. 18 “Big Brother” finale, when they'll cast votes for the winner of the $500,000 grand prize.

jjakle@express-news.net

Elizabeth
08-30-2013, 09:33 AM
It will definitely be a shit storm. Man oh man -- that little girl is in for quite an awakening. Has anyone heard anything lately about the person her mother hired to help repair her reputation?

SassyGal
08-30-2013, 09:44 AM
No but I do know that when I am out & about shopping that folks have had negative things to say about Aaryn...South Texans are not happy with her!!

phillyherb
08-30-2013, 10:23 AM
I think she will have a hard time finding work in Texas, she practically said that it is normal for Texans to joke about racist and bigoted remarks. That could not make any one happy.

19wingz
08-30-2013, 04:17 PM
Ya, her comment about Texas is not going to bode well with her return home. Hell, all of her comments won't bode well, but that one made me cringe and I literally said out loud, "ooooo, rewind!."

SassyGal
08-30-2013, 04:59 PM
Yes we are known as the "get a rope" state from the Pace picante commercials!!

SassyGal
09-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Aaryn's mom spoke up

Aaryn Gries' mom apologizes for 'Big Brother' slurs

By Greg Braxton, Los Angeles Times
.September 3, 2013, 7:30 a.m.

"Big Brother" contestant Aaryn Gries, whose racial and homophobic slurs have sparked a firestorm — and high ratings — for the CBS reality show, has at least one ally — her mother.

Just days after Gries was evicted from the "Big Brother" house, Elizabeth Owens is speaking out in a statement to The Times, chastising her daughter but declaring that the remarks are not reflective of Gries' upbringing or her true character.

"While I love and continue to support my daughter Aaryn, words cannot describe my disappointment in some of her comments made on 'Big Brother,'" Owens wrote. "These inappropriate comments certainly do not represent the value system under which her father and I have raised her. Aaryn is a young 22-year-old college student that has spent 70 days living in a fish bowl and making mistakes for America to see."

Owens lashed out at the show's producers and host Julie Chen, saying that "Big Brother" has highlighted Gries' missteps in a blatant attempt to boost ratings. The series, in which several contestants are isolated without contact with the outside world, has been one of CBS' highest-rated summer performers.

Gries was kicked out of the "Big Brother" house Thursday during the live weekly episode in which houseguests vote off a contestant. She has been fired from her job at a modeling agency as a result of her remarks but is not aware of the fallout because she remains isolated as part of a jury of ousted contestants who will determine the winner on the season finale Sept. 18.

Many of Gries' remarks came in the early weeks of the contest and were shown on a 24-hour live Web stream.

Referring to African American houseguest Candice Stewart, Gries said, "Be careful what you say in the dark, might not get to see the bitch." In one episode, she flipped over Stewart's mattress and mocked her while adopting a stereotypical black accent.

At another point, Gries said of an Asian American contestant, "Shut up, go make some rice," and used a homophobic term to describe another houseguest.

The slurs by Gries and another houseguest, GinaMarie Zimmerman (who is still in the house), have ignited a charged controversy around the show, which is in its 15th season.

Chen, who is Asian American, said the comments were "extremely hurtful," calling Gries "ignorant, young and immature." CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves, who is married to Chen, called the remarks "absolutely appalling."

In the wake of the furor in July over the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, CBS distanced itself from the racially charged comments on the show, taking the unusual step of airing disclaimers before several episodes.

During a tense interview with Chen following her eviction, Gries was alternately defensive ("I have said some things that have been taken completely out of context") and remorseful ("I feel horrible").

In her statement to The Times, Owens wrote that she wanted "Americans to see the young woman that I know; Aaryn is kind, loving and generous, though certainly not perfect and without fault in this incidence."

Gries attended her senior prom with an African American man, "one of her closest friends through high school," Owens wrote.

"Aaryn's first true love was Cuban American, and she has cousins of Japanese descent who she truly loves," she added. "She has never discriminated against anyone for their sexual orientation whether within our family or not. Aaryn truly loves all people equally."

She added that Gries, who is from San Angelo, Texas, recently sponsored a little girl in the Philippines through the Save the Children program.

Owens accused "Big Brother" of exploiting Gries' controversial behavior while downplaying her subsequent apologies.

"It appears that it was beneficial for 'Big Brother' to focus on the negative comments made by Aaryn to boost ratings," she wrote. "Again, I DO NOT condone those inappropriate comments, but I — and I am sure the entire 'Big Brother' audience — would have appreciated the show's producers also airing her complete statement acknowledging the mistakes she made and more of her apologies to the Houseguests while still 'in the house.'"

Owens also took exception to Chen's statements about Gries: "I am disappointed that a woman of Julie Chen's stature would choose to attack Aaryn and influence America to judge the fallacies she [Chen] seems to have about Aaryn."

A CBS representative responded to Owens' criticism in a statement: "We believe the show has handled a very difficult situation appropriately, and that Aaryn's comments on the live 24/7 Internet feed and on the broadcast speak for themselves."

Owens wrote that she is confident Gries will "continue to own her mistakes and apologize emphatically to the people she has hurt. I am also confident that Aaryn will learn from any mistakes she has made and use this experience to grow and heal."

Owens, who did not disclose details about herself, her occupation or her family in the statement, apologized "on behalf of our entire family" to those offended by her daughter's remarks, including Chen, houseguests and their families.

She expressed hope that her daughter would eventually speak out about her "Big Brother" experience "and potentially use it to bring light and change to the important subject of racism."

She concluded, "It is my hope and prayer that those who have been hurt can find it in their hearts to forgive Aaryn."
source (greg.braxton@latimes.com http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-77252125/)

19wingz
09-03-2013, 03:51 PM
Well that's interesting. Very PR response. I think the CBS rep response is hilarious. "Speak for themselves...." LOL

TheKdd
09-03-2013, 04:14 PM
"Gries attended her senior prom with an African American man, "one of her closest friends through high school," Owens wrote.

"Aaryn's first true love was Cuban American, and she has cousins of Japanese descent who she truly loves," she added. "She has never discriminated against anyone for their sexual orientation whether within our family or not. Aaryn truly loves all people equally."

She added that Gries, who is from San Angelo, Texas, recently sponsored a little girl in the Philippines through the Save the Children program."

Sigh. The "I have a good friend that's black" defense.

And this article is wrong. It says that all this was during the beginning of the show... and yes, there was more in the beginning, but it continued until just about the last day, just less often. On top of that, her mother mentions her apologies in the house. Her apologies were completely insincere. She would apologize, go in another room and talk smack immediately after. Give me a break mom. Nice try.

And mad at CBS for airing it? They aired so little of it, I was surprised they aired it at all.

Yellowdog
09-03-2013, 05:49 PM
I understand why I mother would defend her daughter but nobody is buying her bullshit.

19wingz
09-03-2013, 06:45 PM
Ya, I get mom coming to her rescue, especially since Aaryn can't speak right now. And ya, the whole "I have Asian cousins" and "I went out with a black man" defense is DESPERATION. It's actually terrible defense, IMO.

Mom should be made they just aired Aaryn's shit and not everyone else's.

Mystycl
09-04-2013, 04:44 AM
:bs:

Mystycl
09-04-2013, 04:45 AM
"Gries attended her senior prom with an African American man, "one of her closest friends through high school," Owens wrote.

She added that Gries, who is from San Angelo, Texas, recently sponsored a little girl in the Philippines through the Save the Children program."

Sigh. The "I have a good friend that's black" defense.

And this article is wrong. It says that all this was during the beginning of the show... and yes, there was more in the beginning, but it continued until just about the last day, just less often. On top of that, her mother mentions her apologies in the house. Her apologies were completely insincere. She would apologize, go in another room and talk smack immediately after. Give me a break mom. Nice try.

And mad at CBS for airing it? They aired so little of it, I was surprised they aired it at all.

I understand why I mother would defend her daughter but nobody is buying her bullshit.

Ya, I get mom coming to her rescue, especially since Aaryn can't speak right now. And ya, the whole "I have Asian cousins" and "I went out with a black man" defense is DESPERATION. It's actually terrible defense, IMO.

Mom should be made they just aired Aaryn's shit and not everyone else's.

this! this! and this!!!

grandmamichelf
09-04-2013, 11:41 AM
Aw, Aaryn's mom, please let me talk to you about how hurtful the racist comments your child made are and let me also explain to you that the very statements you made about Asian cousins and going to the prom with an African American are nothing more than a racist defense to say your child isn't racist. Hmmm, she had to learn this stuff from somewhere. But hey, nice try anyway.

PinkFreak
09-09-2013, 11:16 PM
I thought this was an interesting read...

Aaryn Gries Exit Interview With Julie Chen Shook Her Up

The new season of The Talk began this week and recently he Huffington Post interviewed Julie Chen and Sharon Osbourne about the upcoming season. During the interview the topic of Big Brother 15 came up. Specifically, Aaryn Gries and her exit interview with Chen.

A viewer tweeted a question for Julie regarding Aaryn's exit interview: "I wanna hear what was going through her head as she was talking to Aaryn!!"

Julie Chen's response: "I was thinking before she stepped out, this is going to go down one of three ways. She's either going to dig her heels in and not own up to her words, or she's going to cry and then I'm going to not be sure where to go next, because I never wanna make anyone that I'm interviewing, whether it's on The Talk or Big Brother, feel like I'm attacking them. But I wanted the questions answered. So what was going through my head was, was she somewhat aware that what she did in the house was really frowned upon by the public? Because the live audience was heckling her. I thought, 'I am surprised that she is staying composed and at least attempting to answer the questions.' And that made me impressed that she wasn't just like, 'I never said that,' or this and that. She did say, 'If I offended anyone I apologize,' and I thought, 'thank goodness you said that, for your own good.' But then she said, 'BUT, I'm from Texas and that's how we talk in Texas,' and I thought, (makes sound).."

"You know she lost me when she had the 'BUT' ..what was going through my mind, and I didn't say it because it wouldn't be appropriate for me to say, I wanted to say, 'No, that's not how everyone in Texas speaks. One of my oldest friends from college is an anchor in Austin, Texas, and he emailed me and said, 'Wow, your contestant, your houseguest, has been the leading story everyday for like a week-and-a-half.' I said, 'Well what is the buzz over there?' He said, 'Oh, this town has disowned her. We are ashamed. And like, I couldn't tell her all that kind of stuff, that's not the time or place. She will find out later on. But I thought, 'Wow, she has a lot of learning to do, and a lot of growing up to do.'"

The interviewer asks Julie is she thinks Aaryn Gries "gets it," meaning, understands why there has been such controversy.

"I think she's starting to now because right now she's locked up in the jury, and I know that after she got walked off our live stage and you get debriefed by the producers, they told me they said she was shook. She was very quiet. I'm happy to hear that because that tells me she's replaying and rethinking her actions and her words. And I think when she gets out of the jury house and all the journalists ask her, and are not as straight down the middle as I think played it, she's going to have a lot of thinking to do. I think she will realize. Because she'll go watch the tapes. You can't tell me, if you're a normal human being, watching those tapes you could say, 'I see nothing wrong with what I said or did.'"

Source (http://www.bigbrotherspice.com/2013/09/aaryn-gries-exit-interview-julie-chen.html)

TheKdd
09-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Problem is, she will be coddled by her mother who will reinforce that the things she said were no big deal and just misunderstood. I mean, she has a black friend and all.

PinkFreak
09-09-2013, 11:29 PM
I agree... her mom's statement had about as much sincerity to it as Aaryn's apology when she then proceeded to laugh about her having to apologize!!

19wingz
09-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Ya, her being shook up is actually a good thing. She was probably thinking things over. But I agree. Mom will ruin all of that.

Guys, she took a black guy to prom.

SassyGal
09-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Well I can say with a fair amount of certainty that she will not like the backlash from Texas State Students or Staff...The scholl has worked so hard to clean up the image over the years & she just tossed that down the drain on national TV!!

Her mother can't save her here!!

Yellowdog
09-10-2013, 05:49 PM
Ya, her being shook up is actually a good thing. She was probably thinking things over. But I agree. Mom will ruin all of that.

Guys, she took a black guy to prom.

Who hasn't.