View Full Version : SPOILER: The Big Brother HOH Competition is Over

Yak Nicholson
07-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Tonights episode left off with the Houseguests having to fill big jugs with BBQ Sauce on the slippery lanes to ultimately get the ping pong ball out to become the new Head of Household. All HGs were teamed up by random draw and had to work as a team of two. The winners have to choose between themselves who actually gets HOH this week.

The winners of the HOH were Jeremy and Aaryn. (Yes, most of us are disappointed to.) As soon as Jeremy got the ball out, the feeds went to trivia so we do not yet know who they will choose to be HOH. For most of us however, no matter who they choose, this week is bound to be a nightmare.

Aaryn is the new HOH. She also got to choose the Have Nots which we believe are Helen, Andy, Candice and Elissa. (We aren't surprised.)

Mystycl
07-03-2013, 08:12 PM
booo

Sandy
07-03-2013, 08:17 PM
Damn...

Thought about getting the live feeds but definitely not while she's HOH... ugh.

Mystycl
07-03-2013, 08:18 PM
exactly!

TheKdd
07-03-2013, 08:26 PM
I'm still shaking my head that she put, in her words, the Asian, the Queer, the black girl and Rachel's sister as Have nots. I wonder if it was hard for her to pick Elissa vs. the black guy for that last spot.

Alex336
07-03-2013, 08:32 PM
What's this controversy, though, about them cheating, by trading cups instead of transferring the liquid from one cup to the other?

TheKdd
07-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Well the rules stated at the beginning that one partner was to pour their liquid in the others cup.... then they take it to the jug. There is video showing, pretty much the whole time, Aaryn and Jeremy were just trading the full for the empty, rather than pouring into each others cup.

TheKdd
07-03-2013, 08:54 PM
But alas, this is Big Brother, think they will do anything about that? Hahahahaha!

SassyGal
07-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Well I hope they take a page from BBCA & even after Emmett got the room was dethroned for cheating all that didn't follow the rules were not allowed to take part in the redo comp

Yellowdog
07-04-2013, 07:14 AM
I think it's always been apparent that when it comes to rules, Big Brother is a honey badger.

http://www.jonathanhoodshow.com/wp-content/uploads/HoneyBadger1.jpg

requiem
07-04-2013, 11:56 AM
There are not going to seriously let her keep this win I hope. Unfuckingreal big brother! Just...unreal :/