View Full Version : July 4th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
07-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Happy Independence Day! :)

Making the thread a little early since I'm not sure how much longer I will be here.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:00 AM
They are counting votes in the HOH, (Jeremy, Kaitlin, GinaMarie, Aaryn and Jessie) saying if Elissa throws one of them up on the block as MVP they will need two votes. Jeremy saying he will make shady deals to get those votes... talking about making threats about it. If you don't vote this way, then you will be up and out next week type of thing.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:03 AM
I went and voted my 10 times for Elissa for MVP... just thought I would put that out there LOL

YELLOWDOG and KRISTIN... I don't care if you hate these people. YOU NEED TO WATCH. I'm lonely. LOL

Shiny Beige
07-04-2013, 12:04 AM
I also voted10 times for Elissa.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:07 AM
Elissa thanking Candice for the support. Candice asked her why she didn't just come in and tell people right away. Elissa said she doesn't do that in real life so she doesn't know why she would do it there. They also talked about what made them decide to do this... Elissa says that her husband was really busy this summer and her son wanted to go away to basketball camp so it just came together. Candice said that she was approached, although then they started talking about past seasons so I guess she saw the show. Candice says they liked her "pageant" background, so she guesses they wanted that type of person this year.

(I guess the recruiters hit the pageant girl circuit this year. That explains a lot.)

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:08 AM
I also voted10 times for Elissa.

Oh My! Shiny stopped beating my scores for a minute to keep me company! lol

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:10 AM
In the bedroom, Amanda, McCrae, Spencer and I think Howard talking about this week. Amanda says that Jeremy already told her that they are probably going to put up Elissa and Helen. McCrae telling Spencer that they have the votes if they stick together to get out who they want as long as Elissa or one of them gets MVP.

PinkFreak
07-04-2013, 12:10 AM
I'm here... just turned on my feeds for the 1st time in days :/

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Andy came in and it broke up that convo.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:12 AM
I'm here... just turned on my feeds for the 1st time in days :/

:)

PinkFreak
07-04-2013, 12:13 AM
I haven't watched the episode yet... how did the vote count go?

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:22 AM
7-5 The 5 for Elissa to leave were Aaryn, Jessie, Kaitlyn, Jeremy and Candice.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:23 AM
Still in bedroom whispering, can't really make it out. I think Amanda talking about someone saying "they went with the house" and talking about the 7-5.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Amanda called to the DR. McCrae sits up to adjust his mic after she leaves, looks like he is going to talk to Spencer but Judd comes in and interrupts. McCrae asks Judd who he thinks he will put up? Judd saying they are gonna be the biggest dicks this week, says especially Jessie.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:29 AM
Talking about how they can't trust Jessie, how she wants to fit in with them so bad, can't tell her anything. That's it's sad, like a 16 year old wanting to fit in.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:31 AM
Saying she (Jessie) is a floater now, can make it far if she just lays low. She is in a good position, will flirt with Nick, hang with them and have no target on her. Someone walked through.

Judd thinks they will self destruct. Helen came in and now they are talking about the HOH comp.

Knucklehead
07-04-2013, 12:31 AM
I really hope the MC doesn't last the whole game. They remind me too much of the Brigade.

Nick=Matt (Thinks he's the mastermind),
Howard=Lane (the only one I like),
Spencer=Enzo (Mouthy one who thinks too highly of himself),
and Jeremy=Hayden (Main strategy is a showmance, although Jeremy is much douchier)

McCrae doesn't really fit in. I feel like they only added him because he won the first HoH (like Hayden did). And just like season 12, the main target of the house is Elissa/Rachel, and the girls are being catty and playing a terrible game.

PinkFreak
07-04-2013, 12:32 AM
In the HOH Room... Aaryn, Jeremy, Kaitlin, Andy, Jessie, GinaMarie & Nick... talking in circles about HOH comp, how Aaryn is gonna kick ass & win POV, how votes went down and who's against who?

Annoying....

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:33 AM
I agree with your assessment KH. Especially the Jeremy being more douchy thing. I don't think it will last long though. They already have one (Jeremy) not voting or doing what they want.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:37 AM
McCrae and I think Helen talking about the voting, and hearing the audience cheer when they voted to evict David, and every time the other side went in not hearing it.

Knucklehead
07-04-2013, 12:39 AM
I actually think Jeremy is more loyal to the MC than the Bieber Fever. He's spent a lot of energy trying to make sure the girls don't count the votes and realize that Spencer, Howard and Nick voted to evict David. Also, he's been trying to make sure they target Helen and Elissa. I think his true loyalties lie with the MC. Candice seems to feel that something is up, as does Helen. Spencer keeps being fishy. I think it's only a matter of time before people figure it out. They can't hide an alliance like this after the Brigade in BB12. People will be more likely to look for it.

PinkFreak
07-04-2013, 12:40 AM
Aaryn talking to America: "Can America please start realizing that this is not ok, help us out!"
GinaMarie but in: "yah dude, like do a fair game"
Aaryn: "I love America, I'm an all American girl... Don't do this to me again... Please!"

She's saying all this while picking at her nails, not looking at anybody or the cameras?

Kaitlin: "This in her effing favor, whether America votes it or not, the producers are gonna give it to her" (Elissa?)

Aaryn: "no they won't, I don't think they won't"
Kaitlin: " but they have total control over it!"

Aaryn thinks they are all sick of her anyway, they have to be. Andy wonders what her DR's are like...

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:41 AM
I actually think Jeremy is more loyal to the MC than the Bieber Fever. He's spent a lot of energy trying to make sure the girls don't count the votes and realize that Spencer, Howard and Nick voted to evict David. Also, he's been trying to make sure they target Helen and Elissa. I think his true loyalties lie with the MC. Candice seems to feel that something is up, as does Helen. Spencer keeps being fishy. I think it's only a matter of time before people figure it out. They can't hide an alliance like this after the Brigade in BB12. People will be more likely to look for it.

The only ones that will be on to it because of the Brigade are the peeps that have seen the show. He doesn't have to worry about the Biebs figuring it out.

Knucklehead
07-04-2013, 12:43 AM
Yeah, Candice and Helen are their best bet, but I feel like Judd might realize it eventually too. Elissa is knowledgeable enough to figure it out but nobody talks to her.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:44 AM
Helen telling McCrae about her goodbye message to David (we didn't see it) saying that people didn't give him credit for being smart, and she thinks they were right in their assessment. You gave up a huge opportunity for a girl you have known for a week. And... Remember how you told me your only regret was not going to college? Well this should be your second one. Said we had good times in here, but a million other people would have killed to be in here and you gave it up for a girl, so sayonara.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:47 AM
Helen says she would shave her head for the veto if it's one of those types of games. Says she doesn't want to take slop the rest of the summer, but Aaryn told her that she would take slop for the rest of the summer to win POV.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:51 AM
McCrae says he was the only one at the memory wall watching Davids pic go gray. Says he had to because it's the BB experience. Spencer and Helen all agree and were mad they missed it. Helen says this game is great and fun but is hard... says it might be easier to go to work and just earn 500k. Apparently McCrae volunteered to take slop instead of allowing Aaryn to give it to those who have already had it and Aaryn gave it to Helen anyway

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:53 AM
Amanda out of DR. Judd called in. They (McCrae, Helen, Spencer and Amanda) are now talking about the HOH comp.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:57 AM
Spencer telling Helen (I think) they need to survive this week as a group, that this week is critical. No stray votes.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:58 AM
Elissa and Amanda talking in the storage room but the sound is still in the bedroom. Grrrr

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 12:59 AM
Candice joins the bedroom crew and all strategic talk stops.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 01:01 AM
Helen went into the Have Not room to talk to Elissa real quick to tell her that they have the votes to keep her so not to worry. Candice comes in right then and that convo ends quick.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Elissa is telling Helen and Candice about how Jeremy wiped her hat on his bare ass. They are learning this for the first time. Elissa told him she doesn't want it back. Candice and Helen are disgusted.

PinkFreak
07-04-2013, 01:09 AM
I still can't believe he did that?!?!

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 01:09 AM
Helen, Candice and Elissa talking alone in HN room about Jeremy and how he bullies women. They were talking about how he yelled at all the women (I don't remember this) and that it had to show on TV already...

Now talking about putting him up but if he wins the POV... They don't know what to do but they want him out.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 01:13 AM
Elissa talking about someone (she) is on Adderall. Aaryn? I missed that.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 01:15 AM
Elissa and Helen love McCrae, think he is so sweet, and they think Amanda is hilarious, perfect for reality TV.

With that, I'm gonna go shower, because there is a stench in here and I'm afraid it might be me! (I may, or may not, be back.)

Knucklehead
07-04-2013, 01:31 AM
Andy talked to Spencer and Amanda about kissing the Biebers' ass. Andy tells them that they are not the targets this week and that Aaryn was discussing putting up Helen and Elissa. Now he's telling Judd as well (who is too busy doublefisting beer and wine haha).

SassyGal
07-04-2013, 05:58 AM
Elissa talking about someone (she) is on Adderall. Aaryn? I missed that.

I remember seeing Kaitlin say on BBAD one night thart before going to LA she went on a bender & was sniffing Adderall also o get high.
I think it is crazy that several have admitted to "sometimes" doing illegal drugs....hello cameras 24/7

SassyGal
07-04-2013, 06:04 AM
I can't bold on the mobile but I switched to look at feeds

Hgs sleeping Jeremy & Kaitlin are in HOH bed.

Darth Sethius
07-04-2013, 06:47 AM
An update from the overlords of "interweb" mayhem :D

Thu 5:08 AM BBT All HG's seem to be winding down and falling asleep.

Thu 5:05 AM BBT Aaryn just confessed to Jeremy that she has a heart murmur and can't do cardio exercises.

Thu 5:00 AM BBT Aaryn just said that Aaryn, Jeremy and Kaitlyn are going to be the hottest final 3 ever.

Thu 4:58 AM BBT Everyone asleep except the trio in HoH. Aaryn, Jeremy, Kaitlyn are bashing other HG's.

Thu 4:41 AM BBT Aaryn in hoh bathroom. Jeremy and Kaitlyn have a quick makeout session.

Thu 4:39 AM BBT Aaryn said that Rachel is fat and looks like a beached whale.

Thu 4:38 AM BBT Judd off to bed. Kaitlin, Jeremy, Aaryn are all in Hoh bed, with lights off.

Thu 4:35 AM BBT Aaryn in Hoh called Candace and Elissa a c***.

Thu 4:21 AM BBT GinaMarie asks if Nick wants to kiss her. Nick replies "76 days". GinaMarie: "So that's a yes?" Nick: "76 days".

Thu 4:11 AM BBT GinaMarie is crying to Nick about being bulimic. She keeps rubbing his head.

Thu 3:53 AM BBT Aaryn: "GinaMarie doesn't even know that Nick is a queer".

Thu 3:10 AM BBT McCrae Amanda Andy Judd in BY discussing what they talked about to everyone in HOH. Judd telling them that Candice convinced him to change his vote to David. They all laugh and say that's good. Amanda "the more they talk to us, the more all their stories are gonna get ***** up. We're good, we have this."

Thu 3:04 AM BBT Jeremy warns GinaMarie that if Elissa gets MVP again, GM could be nominated. GM: "Oh, I know. I've thought about it, but people like me so I'm not worried."

Thu 3:02 AM BBT Kaitlin: "I'm going to kick Candice's black a**."

Thu 3:01 AM BBT A few minutes ago, Elissa told Helen/Candice in the HN room that she thinks Nick voted w/ them.

Thu 2:59 AM BBT Nick said he's upset David left because he never got to make out with him.

Thu 2:50 AM BBT Jeremy and Spencer in storage room updating each other and getting their stories straight. Discussing nominating Helen and Elissa, how much of a mental and physical threat that Helen can be. Judd: "We've got to create doubt in their mind. Right now, none of us have power, but we have influence. Right now you have the most influence."

Thu 2:41 AM BBT Jessie: "Elissa is the downgrade of Rachel"

Thu 2:37 AM BBT Aaryn: "Brendon posted pictures of his cock online for another girl, while he was engaged to Rachel. It wasn't even cute."

Thu 2:36 AM BBT Kaitlin, Aaryn, and Jeremy all guilt-tripping Judd because he flipped his vote. Aaryn: "We didn't campaign all week because you told us that we had your vote, and we laid low because of that. If you make it to the F2, just remember that you could have had all of our votes to win, but not anymore."

Thu 2:34 AM BBT Kaitlin tells Judd that if he doesn't vote Elissa out this time that they will come after him the following week.

Thu 2:31 AM BBT Kaitlin to Judd, "It's ***** up, what you did."

Thu 2:30 AM BBT Kaitlin called Judd up to HOH to interrogate him asking who changed his mind to vote for David. Judd tells them that he asked Candice who she was voting for, implying she was voting for David. Kaitlin then tells Judd that he is on "their" radar for being nominated.Kaitlin wants to go downstairs and call Candice out on her lies, but Jeremy stops her.

Thu 2:18 AM BBT Aaryn heard the live audience booing when she voted, and now "she knows something is wrong"

Thu 2:13 AM BBT Kaitlin says she caught Elissa behind the door in the storage room where production enters with production.

Thu 2:02 AM BBT Aaryn is calling America stupid yet again

Thu 1:52 AM BBT Kaitlin worried Elissa will put her up as MVP because Elissa "called her a whore."

Thu 1:47 AM BBT Aar thinks if she got a bad partner she woulda hit the DOR button.

Thu 1:43 AM BBT Aaryn: I better get a good job over this.

Thu 1:43 AM BBT Jer thinks he would win a number-counting game for sure.

Thu 1:41 AM BBT GinaMarie told Judd that she would slit his throat and that she hated him after David got evicted.

Thu 1:37 AM BBT Jud tells Jess they had his vote til tonight. Jess says Aar is pretty understanding.

Thu 1:33 AM BBT Andy tells McC and Am that they want Elissa and Kaitlin up. (?)

Thu 1:33 AM BBT Judd just found out that the backyard just opened. Tells others (except HoH crowd). Amanda exclaims, "Yeah!"

Thu 1:21 AM BBT The Houseguests get booze. Amanda doesn't want to tell Beiver Fever since they drank all the red wine last time. Jessie comes down from HOH so they know about the booze now.

Thu 1:17 AM BBT Elissa's husband's in the middle of Saskatchawan. [ed. explains the Regina sweatshrt] Describes some rest where u can see Seat.

Thu 1:15 AM BBT Helen: Breaks my heart to think he [McC] makes 40 dollars a day.

Thu 1:14 AM BBT Helen: [Amanda] is a character. She's great for reality TV.

Thu 1:13 AM BBT Elissa: Any doctor, if you're going on BB they'll give you Aderall. They get paid for prescriptions.

Thu 1:11 AM BBT Elissa's thinking GM for a MVP choice rt now.

Thu 1:09 AM BBT Helen: he's walking around like he's HOH. (Jer) We need to BD him outta here (not 100% that referred to Jer, let me know)

Thu 1:05 AM BBT El: He asked if I wanted it back. I wouldn't touch it w/ a 10 foot pole.

Thu 1:04 AM BBT Elissa tells Helen/Candice about Hatgate 2 (hat in butt). Cand: That's worse than Madhatter.

Thu 1:03 AM BBT Helen: Could imagine Jer being on your team? They scripted this one really good.

Thu 1:02 AM BBT Helen/Elis/Cand in HN room: Helen says try to stay away from Aar this week.

Thu 12:47 AM BBT Helen says she'd shave her head if she had to for a HOH/POV. Maybe not slop for the summer.

Thu 12:41 AM BBT Helen being told by McC and Sp that if Jer is on the block, he's going home.

Thu 12:37 AM BBT Helen says she's putting her life in the "5 of us".

Thu 12:36 AM BBT McC says he heard cheers every time Elissa was saved up until the commercial break and then no.

Thu 12:22 AM BBT Andy: Can I come in? Jer: No. (Andy walks in & starts chatting anyway.)

Thu 12:19 AM BBT Someone (K?) says "if Elissa doesn't put up McC, they are working together."

Thu 12:18 AM BBT Jess leaves HOH. GM starts freaking out prob about her. Jess walks in again. GM calms down.

Thu 12:17 AM BBT Aar: They (DR) got so defensive when I was asking about it (being rigged in El's favor) FISH.

Thu 12:17 AM BBT Beiber Fever is upstairs in HOH talking. Howard, Judd, Spencer, Andy, Amanda, and McCrae are talking in the downstairs bedroom. They say that no matter who Aaryn puts up, they have the numbers if one of them wins MVP.

Thu 12:16 AM BBT Kait: The fact they booed you when you (Aar) voted Elissa out makes me nervous.

Thu 12:10 AM BBT Aar doesn't feel bad at all about putting Helen or Elissa on HN again.

Thu 12:08 AM BBT Elissa tells a story where Jessie from BB11/2 fulfilled an obligation w/ Rachel he didn't even obligate himself to.

Thu 12:04 AM BBT Elissa says she was ok doing BB this yr b/c her husband was busy & her boy wanted to go to basketball camp.

Thu 12:04 AM BBT Elissa tells Cand that she didn't intro herself as R's sister b/c she doesn't do it in real life.

Wed 11:59 PM BBT Aar says she's been honest the first 2 weeks but now, as Dr Will says, it's flesh on the outside.... [missed the rest]

Wed 11:55 PM BBT Aar: she called us whores after her sister's husband showed dick pics on skype to another person.

Wed 11:50 PM BBT Aar isn't concerned that Jeremy could get voted out if he was up. He's friends w/ them all.

Wed 11:49 PM BBT Aar thinks it'd be too obvious for BB to rig it that Elissa gets picked 2 wks in a row. So backdoor her.

Wed 11:48 PM BBT They remember Jess is there. Jess; I was shocked. Um, Elissa played in POV anyway so no need to backdoor.

Wed 11:47 PM BBT Jeremy suggesting them not try to backdoor Elissa, put her up right away. She only has a 1/6 shot at winning the veto.

Wed 11:47 PM BBT Jer says "don't backdoor Elissa. Just put her up." K: what if she does win the veto? J: she's not.

Wed 11:45 PM BBT Kaitlin says she threw BBQ sauce in Am's face a couple times on purpose.

Wed 11:44 PM BBT GM's annoyed that the camera was on Elissa's lane during the competiton.

Wed 11:42 PM BBT Jeremy's pushing for Helen and Elissa on the block

Wed 11:39 PM BBT Jeremy's volunteering to be on the block again since he's gonna win veto.

Wed 11:39 PM BBT Gina Marie now crying, saying 'they're all pussies bro' for not voting elissa out.

Wed 11:39 PM BBT GM: [Dave's] the only one who laughs at my jokes.

Wed 11:38 PM BBT Aar didn't realize how much she cared about Dave until he left.

Wed 11:38 PM BBT Aar talking about Elissa's speech. "Noone can come b/w me & my BB game not even you McC".

Wed 11:37 PM BBT Aar says "someone lied among Candice, Spencer or... um Andy" GM: no, Andy said he voted Dave. [Aar caught herself b4 saying Nk]

Wed 11:34 PM BBT Sp & Judd talk in SR about the aftermath of the vote. Judd: why am I not a HN?

Wed 11:32 PM BBT Everyone leaving HOH, only Aaryn, Jeremy, Gina Marie, and Kaitlyn. apparently the CD aaryn got was Spice Girls.

Wed 11:31 PM BBT McC explains castling in chess. Am and Nick doen't really believe him. Judd's gonna check the SR.

Wed 11:29 PM BBT Nick, Amanda, McC back at chess table. Judd joins them.

Wed 11:28 PM BBT Amanda, McC, Helen, Judd leave HOH.

Wed 11:27 PM BBT Elissa's gonna make slop for Andy who was called to DR. Think everyone else is in HOH still.

Wed 11:25 PM BBT Elissa walking out of HOH: That was fun. Thanks for sharing.

Wed 11:20 PM BBT Aaryn said her AHL cheerleader team needed a 'token redhead' so she had to do it.

Wed 11:15 PM BBT Aaryn had to dye her head red & she was so pissed.

Wed 11:06 PM BBT Letter was from her step-sister. Aaryn got Miller Lite & some kind of a stuffed animal.

Wed 11:06 PM BBT HOH letter: "My dearest Princess..." "Be nice and be friends" "you need to buy me a new purse"

Wed 11:04 PM BBT Aar: they told me to wait until we were all up here. Or the group who was actually coming up was here.

Wed 11:03 PM BBT Aaryn: Who wants to see my HOH room?

MissSouthernLady
07-04-2013, 09:08 AM
I am voting for Elissa to be MVP again so I can see her pick off Aaryn and her damn crew

grandmamichelf
07-04-2013, 09:36 AM
So once again Aaryn calls Nick a "queer". Good grief! And Kaitlyn is going to kick Candace's black ass. Yeah. I'd like to see who wins in that one.

This is pathetic. They are all so pathetic. Aaryn is like the ugliest woman I have ever seen. I so wish Elissa would just grow a pair of Rachel's balls and say something.

I don't know. Half these people make me sick and the other half make me want to shake the shit out of them.

obxkali
07-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Man, I would love to smack Aaryn into oblivion.

obxkali
07-04-2013, 10:51 AM
Did you see last night when Aaryn said she was gonna, "kick Candice's black ass."

I just can't believe BB is letting this go.

PinkFreak
07-04-2013, 11:04 AM
Did you see last night when Aaryn said she was gonna, "kick Candice's black ass."

I just can't believe BB is letting this go.

I think it was Kaitlin that said that? At least that's what I read... Still, I agree, it's insane that they can't hear the hate spewing from their own mouths!!!

Ldbright
07-04-2013, 11:59 AM
I think Aaryn's CD is Spice Girls... I'm sorry but that would be my CD, and I like her non-biggoted side a lot more now! Haha!

Ldbright
07-04-2013, 12:02 PM
Gina Marie is doing some work on Elissa. I am guessing because she is scared about the MVP. Not sure if the HoH crew are gonna like her doing it though.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 01:03 PM
I would imagine we may hear about Kaitlin losing her job soon if she keeps this up.

Yellowdog
07-04-2013, 01:21 PM
I want to hire all of these assholes so that I can then fire them.

grandmamichelf
07-04-2013, 02:04 PM
I think Aaryn's CD is Spice Girls... I'm sorry but that would be my CD, and I like her non-biggoted side a lot more now! Haha!

I don't believe she has a "non-bigoted" side. And that she got a Spice Girls CD is just funnier than shit. Mel B would take her down for what she's said.

Sandy
07-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Got my votes in for Elissa as MVP... anything to piss off Aaryn, GM and that racist, bigoted bunch of jackasses and help get them out.

Sandy
07-04-2013, 02:11 PM
I don't believe she has a "non-bigoted" side. And that she got a Spice Girls CD is just funnier than shit. Mel B would take her down for what she's said.

I don't think she does either. It just spews too easily from her mouth. She says these things with no hesitation... I think it's truly who she is.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 02:17 PM
And Kaityln and GM are exactly like her... it just flows easily from their mouths like they think nothing of it.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 02:18 PM
Guarantee they don't think of themselves as racist either. Most who are, don't.

grandmamichelf
07-04-2013, 02:19 PM
I just read that Aaryn is going to keep her HOH key with her because she didn't want GM in the HOH room. That's strange.

Amanda in HOH room with Kait/Jer/Aaryn talking to them. Assures them 100 percent that she and McC will vote how Aaryn wants. Talking about Elissa all over the place. Amanda playing her role so well talking about how she doesn't hang out with all these people. Kait tells Amanda that Elissa is throwing her under the bus to get her put up right now. Kait tells Amanda to tell Elissa to put Nick up.

grandmamichelf
07-04-2013, 02:21 PM
Aaryn telling Amanda that she loves McCr and she wouldn't put him up. Amanda: Know where I fucking lost it with her. When we were in the kitchen making it look like I was fucking conspiring with her.
Aaryn: If people think they can trust her, they're nuts.
Amanda: I don't want to be in fucking jury with her.
Jeremy: You don't want her in the jury house. Imagine being the jury house with her.

Okay I can't listen to these bitches. Seriously. Kait and Aaryn make me sick.

Sandy
07-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Guarantee they don't think of themselves as racist either. Most who are, don't.

Yeah, when she is confronted with it I can just hear her now. "I'm not racist. I have black friends." or "I have friends who are queer". I can't believe she isn't worried about her job when she openly says this stuff on the feeds. And GM too.. Obviously they don't talk this way around their work peers because those people had no idea. Weren't they worried that the people they work for might hear them? It's disgusting. I'm glad they're fired.

grandmamichelf
07-04-2013, 02:25 PM
Kait complaining that the whole problem with the MVP is that she has more power than HOH. Aaryn says no she doesn't. Talking about Elissa not wanting to put up Jeremy but trying to backdoor him.

And we have fishes.

Aaryn was complaining that her stomach hurt and she was stressed. Oh. Poor baby! Not.

Sandy
07-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Other than being jealous that Elissa is Rachel's sister and got MVP, why do they hate her so much? It doesn't seem like she does anything to make them hate her. And there is no way she could be any more annoying than Aaryn, GM and Jeremy.

grandmamichelf
07-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Wow how did my "bold" go blue? That's really strange.

Testing. Okay, that's black. I must be losing my mind.

Still have fishes again.

grandmamichelf
07-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Kait telling GM in the HOH that Amanda said Elissa told her she was going to try and backdoor Jeremy.

What's with the damn fishes?

grandmamichelf
07-04-2013, 02:32 PM
The girls are talking about Nick. Aaryn tells GM he's been playing her like a little bitch. She says that's it. It stops now. He goes home after Elissa (You gotta keep winning HOH, dumbass).
GM talking about someone having the perfect body. Must be her boyfriend.

grandmamichelf
07-04-2013, 02:35 PM
McCrae and Amanda are talking but I'm having a hard time determining who they're talking about. Oh Amanda is telling McC to tell Aaryn that other people voted for Elissa to stay and not them. (Well duh, McCrae couldn't vote, you stupid person).

And back to fishes again.

grandmamichelf
07-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Amanda asking McCr if he thinks they should get rid of her (probably Elissa) and if that's what everybody thinks. He kinda nods.

GM complaining about how heavy her hair is and it's hard to wash. (Back in HOH). HOH crew heading outside.

And I'm out of here. I have some things to get done.

TheKdd
07-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Wait so now Amanda and McCrae are talking about for real getting rid of Elissa and not staying with the plan? Sigh.

Ldbright
07-04-2013, 04:16 PM
Kaitlin apparently just peed blood. She seems really worried :/

Shiny Beige
07-04-2013, 04:27 PM
I'm wondering ... do these little bigots think the cameras follow them around 24/7 in order to put together two hours of television per week? And the rest is just wasted, un-aired footage? I realize they're too busy preening to read the release they signed, and I know that rules are for "the non-cool kids," but do they all live in worlds where nobody is offended by their behavior?

And Aryan's comment of, "I better get a good job out of this!" seems very shortsighted. She'll be lucky to work anywhere when she gets out.

PinkFreak
07-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Among all the other things Aaryn has said, I found it highly ironic that she boasted in the DR that she loved the MVP twist this year, cuz she thought she would get it multiple times (remember, she's all all-American girl & everyone is supposed to love her because of it), but yet last night she was practically in tears bitching about how unfair the MVP is... sigh

grandmamichelf
07-04-2013, 05:26 PM
The HOH room is extremely warm. There is speculation around that the production crew doesn't like Aryan so they keep jacking up the heat. I think that's funny. I love it that her room is too hot.

Shiny Beige
07-04-2013, 06:07 PM
I was thinking the same thing, Grandma ... :rofl:

SassyGal
07-04-2013, 08:37 PM
Lol it would be great for production to screw with Aaryn!

SassyGal
07-04-2013, 09:06 PM
When I went to check feeds it was

Trivia

obxkali
07-04-2013, 09:41 PM
Amanda to Aaryn- I think you're right that they're portraying you as the bitch. You need a good player on your side to get MVP. Aaryn- Even if they're portraying me to be a bitch, they're portraying Elissa to be a bitch too. Amanda- Well, she is. Kaitlin- Elissa was like Jess is accusing me of a showmance between her and Judd. She was like I dont care who you guys are fucking. Kaitlin- How stupid can you (Jessie) be? You're going to go fight with the girl (Elissa) that has MVP?

http://i42.tinypic.com/2nsma2g.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2q30qgy.jpg

obxkali
07-04-2013, 09:47 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/ru64g2.jpg

Jessie and Judd are in the bathroom. Jessie-You're the only one I can trust. She goes on to say she's not getting things here that she needs. Like love. Judd- I love you. Jessie- No you don't.

Jessie to Judd- Everybody in that fucking alliance upstairs, every fucking day, has a new fucking issue with me.

Blah blah blah.

grandmamichelf
07-04-2013, 09:50 PM
From what I've read, there was a 4th of July party and the feeds were down for about an hour. And Jessie hit on McCrae telling him she wanted an alliance with him when Amanda was gone which made Amanda cry. Then she went off on Elissa saying to her that Elissa was spreading it around that Judd and her were in a showmance.

These make up shit about Elissa that isn't even true. You barely see Elissa on the feeds anywhere. All you see are these whiny ass bigoted bitches and Jessie, the pathetic lovesick I-don't-have-anyone-to-fuck girl. Guess you aren't so beautiful after all, eh Jessie?

obxkali
07-04-2013, 09:56 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/w89slu.jpg
Jeremy & Aaryn in the HOH

Aaryn to Jeremy- If we really want to get Elissa out this week and we put Jess up, I know that Jess is a fighter when she wants to be. Jeremy- I feel like Candice and Elissa should be the ones up. Aaryn- Thing is, people hate Candice. Jeremy- I think Helen is our best bet. Aaryn- I'm going to tell her that she's a pawn. Jeremy- She's not going to like it. Jeremy to Aaryn- If Elissa wins veto, we still get out a really strong player. That's Helen. Kaitlin comes into HOH wondering what they're talking about. Kaitlin to Jeremy/Aaryn- Jess is digging a grave for herself right now. She's sitting there holding hands with Judd in the bathroom. Aaryn- Amanda said that I'm being portrayed as the bitch of the house, Jess is being portrayed as the slut, Amanda as the cheater. Kaitlin- You really dont think that she (Elissa) is going to put up Jess after that? Aaryn- Hope she will. Kaitlin- I felt so bad for Amanda. She was absolutely bawling. She lost it in my lap, cause of Jess. Makes me thinks she likes McCrae.

CappieSux
07-04-2013, 10:00 PM
This is just horrible and I have to wonder, are the women on the board insulted?

Time after time Allison and Robyn continue to cast these Alpha Males and these horrible representation of women. Time after time we have women fighting against each other. Allison seems to refuse to put in any strong women into this house, just women who will rip into each other.

This season has been all women fighting women...Never do they think "Hmm, why are we fighting and the guys aren't doing anything?" Only Candice has questioned a male super alliance, but Helen being an idiot, drops the ball on that and runs to Spencer.

And now Aaryan wants to get out Jessie because? No reason. She wants to get out Candice because? No reason. She wants Elissa out because of the MVP twist...but she seems to refuse to go against any guy and no matter what, if a guy lies to her it's okay, but a woman it's crossing the line.

It's sad and it's pathetic and I'm so sick of the casting of women in the house. If you're going to continue to cast Alpha Males, Red NEcks, and Meatheads, put in some women who can fight against them, women are smart and tough and don't turn on other women.

Ergh...I can't even remember the last positive representation of a woman on this show...I love Britney, but she was pretty catty...I guess, what Janelle in BB6?

obxkali
07-04-2013, 10:03 PM
Cappie, you just typed everything I was thinking. This is not the way this game should be played.

obxkali
07-04-2013, 10:09 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/70c5r9.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/nb1xki.jpg

Amanda thinks she and McCrae are safe for the week.

Candice joins Amanda and McCrae in the HN room. Candice doesn't understand why there have been no guy fights and all girl fights. It doesn't make any sense.

CappieSux
07-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Candice: This is the thing, there are eight girls in this house and now only seven boys
Candice: The boys haven't gotten into ONE boy fight, the girls are all tearing each other apart!

The only smart girl in the house...She's of course alone because BB cast 3 horrible vile women(GinaMarie, Kaitlin and Aryan) , Helen who is gullible, weak willed and dumb, Elissa who is...Elissa, Jessie who thinks she's on the Bachelor, and AManda who is too far up her own ass to use her own intelligence to realize what Candice said is true.

obxkali
07-04-2013, 10:17 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/10cr9zk.jpg

Having a bad day, Jessie?

CappieSux
07-04-2013, 10:28 PM
I can't wait until Helen leaves the house so we can ask her
1) Why didn't you believe Candice? Didn't you notice the girls were all fighting amongst themselves? She brought up the guy alliance..
2) Why did you believe Spencer?

obxkali
07-04-2013, 10:33 PM
I am freaking trying to listen to Helen talk and all I hear is GM laughing annoyingly loud and Aaryn's annoying mouth. Wish I could mute them.

CappieSux
07-04-2013, 10:42 PM
I am freaking trying to listen to Helen talk and all I hear is GM laughing annoyingly loud and Aaryn's annoying mouth. Wish I could mute them.

Helen is Spencer's loyal solider.

Candice is the only one calling the guys out. If she stays she has a real chance at winning MVP if BB portrays her as a smart woman.

But knowing BB they'll just try and edit it to make her look like a moron again. BB can't not show women as catty. What kind of message will they send?

Shiny Beige
07-04-2013, 10:43 PM
I'd love to argue that point, Cappie, but I can't. AG is very threatened by strong women, and a cat fight is great television. You'd watch it, I'd watch it, so would everybody else. Strong women, if they could make it into the house, wouldn't be running to those big, strong Alpha males for answers. They would figure things out for themselves, band together and kick ass! Sadly, that can't happen on an AG show.

CappieSux
07-04-2013, 10:52 PM
I'd love to argue that point, Cappie, but I can't. AG is very threatened by strong women, and a cat fight is great television. You'd watch it, I'd watch it, so would everybody else. Strong women, if they could make it into the house, wouldn't be running to those big, strong Alpha males for answers. They would figure things out for themselves, band together and kick ass! Sadly, that can't happen on an AG show.

I'd totally watch women come together and be strong too. Hell look at television! So many strong women! Yes reality it's a bit less, but heck Survivor had it's fair share, definitely Amazing Race...Singing comps..

BB refuses to do it...Even in BB6 there was a group of horrible women obsessing over the absence of a man.

Allison refuses to do any of it. She chooses to cast THESE types. Jessie, Aaryn, Kaitlin and GinaMarie are basically interchangeable and just vary in horribleness .

And BB has tons of female viewers! It's most memorable, most liked contestant is Janelle..a woman...Britney is known for being catty, but funny(and compared to these women, HARMLESS. She did not hate other women). It's just so sad how women portrays women...

CappieSux
07-04-2013, 10:57 PM
Also poor Candice. Not only is she a woman, but she's black. She has no chance of a good edit on a Grodhog show.

PinkFreak
07-05-2013, 12:43 AM
New thread http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15105