View Full Version : July 5th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

PinkFreak
07-05-2013, 12:42 AM
Happy Friday...

I would tyr to update some but lets just saay I had a great 4th!!

Sandy
07-05-2013, 04:57 AM
I was reading in the other thread about the guys not getting into fights but the women ripping each other apart. Unfortunately that is the way it often is in the outside world too. Not always but often. Women are bitchier to each other, more threatened by each other, more jealous of each other and more emotional most of the time.

I used to always remark how my son or my nephew could have a big group of friends together and they would all get along great and have a good time doing whatever. No one was worried about who liked who better. They just didn't care. They'd cut up, joke, play sports or video games and everyone was good.

My niece would have a group of friends over and someone was always mad at someone else, some would pair off, they were jealous and catty...constant arguments and lots of crying.

Everywhere I have worked, the guys got along fine and the women were jealous of each other and catty.

I'm not saying every woman is that way. Some are not but usually when you get a group of them together, especially young women, there's going to be trouble; arguments, jealousy, etc. I wish it wasn't like that but I've seen it over and over again, which is why when I was younger some of my better friends were guys. I couldn't stand the cattiness.

grandmamichelf
07-05-2013, 09:27 AM
Let me just say this: I am catty. But fortunately, I am catty in the person's face. I don't have time to play the "behind your back" game. I'm going straight in your face and if you play the "behind your back" game against me, well let's just say I'm your karma and I'm a bitch. :roflmao:

These women insult my intelligence. If I could, I'd give Elissa and Helen some damn balls.

grandmamichelf
07-05-2013, 09:39 AM
OMFG! I just read that Aaryn and GM made more racist remarks about asians. It's on YouTube. Frankly, I'm done. One remark was made by GM "I so horny. Me love you long time." Then Aaryn says "She's going to come up and say no happy ending for you" in a voice where she tries to do an Asian accent.

I'm sick to death of this. As someone married to an Asian, this is insulting.

BB15 Live Feeds - Aaryn/GinaMarie: MORE racist comments about Asians - YouTube

TheKdd
07-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Wow and look at all the people sitting around listening to it. I REALLY hope someone reports this back to her.

grandmamichelf
07-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Not only listening to it, but laughing with them. How horrible are these people? And then telling them they could get their own talk show. There's not a person that would touch them to do anything or represent anything out in public right now.

MissSouthernLady
07-05-2013, 02:23 PM
Those two need to be off the show at ONCE! CBS needs to be flooded with phone calls. This crap they are saying is so wrong and they keep saying it OVER AND OVER again.

Ok I know I am going to open a Pandora's box with this one but I can't help it.

The media has crucified Paula Deen for something that she admitted she said years ago in a deposition. She LOST everything, She also apologized. CBS is allowing all of these racist individuals to continue their rants and They are no being taken down a notch.

I, for the life of me can't understand why the media crucified Paula Deen and they ARE NOT saying ANYTHING about the houseguests comments. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with this picture.

Yellowdog
07-05-2013, 02:30 PM
What's funny is that in every way possible Helen is more accomplished in her life. But racists usually are people who lash out because they know they are inferior and they can't deal with that.

grandmamichelf
07-05-2013, 02:54 PM
Those two need to be off the show at ONCE! CBS needs to be flooded with phone calls. This crap they are saying is so wrong and they keep saying it OVER AND OVER again.

Ok I know I am going to open a Pandora's box with this one but I can't help it.

The media has crucified Paula Deen for something that she admitted she said years ago in a deposition. She LOST everything, She also apologized. CBS is allowing all of these racist individuals to continue their rants and They are no being taken down a notch.

I, for the life of me can't understand why the media crucified Paula Deen and they ARE NOT saying ANYTHING about the houseguests comments. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with this picture.

First of all, I don't get it either. Paula Deen, however, did not just say that word once. She's being sued, along with her brother, for racist and sexist comments that have been in recent years, not just the one that she admitted to in a deposition. It's really sad because she's losing so much yet these people are still able to play a game instead of being removed from the house or at least have HOH taken away since the new comments were made last night AFTER she had been warned.

But I guess AG likes that everyone is talking about BB and the vile houseguests. You have racists and sexists in the house. That will get everyone talking. But if we all quit watching or contacted the advertisers, maybe CBS would pay attention then. Well I don't want to quit watching because I actually like a couple of the people in the house. Unfortunately they are never on the feeds.

TheKdd
07-05-2013, 03:00 PM
I just wish this would spread around the house, that people like McCrae, Amanda, Helen, Elissa, Candice and Howard would hear it, or someone would tell them. So far it hasn't gotten legs, but the more open they are, the more they are saying it in front of others, the more it will gain speed I think. Toward the end, it didn't look like Andy was laughing anymore... But he doesn't want to go on the block either. Guarantee once her power is gone for the week, we may see this spread.

Yellowdog
07-05-2013, 03:13 PM
To play the game you can't make any waves and that means laughing along with it. That's why I could never be there. I couldn't just so there and smile as people are being evil. It's the same reason why I talk shit to wingz.

TheKdd
07-05-2013, 03:18 PM
It's sad because the BB house is a high stress, low stimulant environment... The reason many of these companies, friends etc. never saw this side of these people before is because they had never seen them in a situation like this. In some, It brings out a part of them that otherwise they have become real good at hiding, but unfortunately, it's the real deal.

Shiny Beige
07-05-2013, 03:40 PM
I don't think the racist homophobes should be kicked off the show. I think they should be shown in all their glory. All season. And, after the show, they get to go back out into the world ... to the wonderful careers awaiting them after they showed their wonderfulness to the world. Aryan and GM will be lucky to score a job in fast food!

I read somewhere that Jeremy's "boat business" is family owned, so I don't know how directly he will be affected unless the public boycotts that business until Jeremy climbs back under his rock.

These are such ugly, ugly people.

Shiny Beige
07-05-2013, 03:43 PM
I just noticed that Aryan is very upset that those horrible have-nots are upsetting her nose by daring to cook liver. I hope they cook it all day every day. I like liver, but nothing smells worse when it's cooking. :D

MissSouthernLady
07-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Andy looked really perturbed at the end of the video. I feel like he will be the first one to say something

George
07-05-2013, 04:01 PM
I'm sorry but I don't care about the consequences of her being HOH I still would have had to say something. I agree these trash talking, worthless jackasses should be gone NOW

Sandy
07-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Wow and look at all the people sitting around listening to it. I REALLY hope someone reports this back to her.

Not only listening to it, but laughing with them. How horrible are these people? And then telling them they could get their own talk show. There's not a person that would touch them to do anything or represent anything out in public right now.

And after they laugh about it then GM and Aaryn high-fiving each other like they have done something so clever. It's really disgusting.

KaraokeDiva
07-05-2013, 05:27 PM
I don't think the racist homophobes should be kicked off the show. I think they should be shown in all their glory. All season. And, after the show, they get to go back out into the world ... to the wonderful careers awaiting them after they showed their wonderfulness to the world. Aryan and GM will be lucky to score a job in fast food!

I read somewhere that Jeremy's "boat business" is family owned, so I don't know how directly he will be affected unless the public boycotts that business until Jeremy climbs back under his rock.

These are such ugly, ugly people.
BBM

Exactly!

:)

KaraokeDiva
07-05-2013, 05:30 PM
I'm sorry but I don't care about the consequences of her being HOH I still would have had to say something. I agree these trash talking, worthless jackasses should be gone NOW
If I was serious about playing the game...I would have to bite my tongue. But I would request a diary room session and ask if anything could be done to discourage the talk...(while remaining anonymous in my complaint)

grandmamichelf
07-05-2013, 05:45 PM
I'd be serious about playing the game but sometimes you win more by standing up to people and taking that risk than you do by allowing something you absolutely have no tolerance for to keep going on. For me, it wouldn't be a choice. I wouldn't be able to bite my tongue if I tried. I just don't tolerate it well having grown up listening to people like them in 1968 when my school was integrated. And I tolerate it even less because my children are mixed, my husband is Asian, and one of my sons is gay.

I'm still trying to figure out how to voice my extreme displeasure to CBS. Like it will even matter anyway.

grandmamichelf
07-05-2013, 05:53 PM
Okay so now Kaitlin is at it again: She tells Jeremy that "if it's a numbers game, she (referring to Helen) has got it in the bag because she's asian." WTF? I guess Elissa is really sick and Jeremy hopes she gets worse so she can go home. This dude is seriously a douchebag.

grandmamichelf
07-05-2013, 05:57 PM
Trivia. Must be nominations.

TheKdd
07-05-2013, 06:07 PM
I don't want them warned though. I want them to keep on keeping on. They should be shown exactly as who they are.

Shiny Beige
07-05-2013, 06:29 PM
I think you have to SEE the hate they spew to believe it.

If I just looked at the two pretty(?) blondes, I would never believe they were capable.

When the season started, did anyone believe we would hate them for this?
All of the other seasons combined aren't as ugly as Bigot Brother 15.

grandmamichelf
07-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Still trivia.

Wouldn't it just be great if the BB world exploded around Aryan, GM, and Kaitlin and two of them were given penalty nominations for their racism? All that HOH BS going on would be for naught. I'd love that. Not like it would happen, but it would be fun to watch the shock on their faces. Or come back to the live feeds and see them all crying and bitching about how unfair it was.

OR, wouldn't it be great if the MVP (Elissa hopefully) was able to undo the nominations and put 3 people of her choice up? Yep, that would be great.

Never happen, but it's fun to think about.

SassyGal
07-05-2013, 07:19 PM
BB will do nothing since they had a chance to slap Aaryn & Jeremy both over the cheating BB could have taken away HOH & put them on slop!
CBS cares my ass!

SassyGal
07-05-2013, 07:28 PM
I sure hope the MVP puts GM on the lock!

Shiny Beige
07-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Big Sister does a most entertaining recap (http://www.realitytvcalendar.com/shows/bb15/bs/009-p5.html) and today says Aryan also was dropped by Bella Petite Models today for her behavior.

Aryan, can you say, "Do you want fries with that?"

grandmamichelf
07-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Aaryn nominated Helen and Elissa.

Well, like that was news or something.

CappieSux
07-05-2013, 08:24 PM
So even Aaryan's nom order is racist. Andy, Howard, Candice, Helen and Elissa were the last pulled...with Helen and Elissa going up.

And GinaMarie and NIck are going about their fake showmance.

How much do you want to bet CBS will include this in the edit? They will show this showmance which makes Nick look like he's really interested(when he's not..) and GinaMarie sympathetic(when she spewed some of the most VILE things)...If BB has the nerve to do this, I will stop watching. It's bad enough that they don't warn them to not say racist things, bad enough they don't show them saying racist things but to manipulate the story to make a racist look sympathetic is not something I can support.

kmteach
07-05-2013, 08:27 PM
OK, so you guys know I don't have the feeds this year. I have had no trouble keeping up without actually subjecting myself to what is going on in the BB house. I wondered when I made this decision if I would cave... but nope, I can honestly say, it isn't going to happen.

So, as a non-feeder who is not keeping away from spoilers, I do have a question. Just read on twitter that feeds came back from noms (Elissa & Helen as expected) and apparently Aaryn was telling someone (doesn't say who) that Elissa has destroyed her way too many times.

So my question is this... what exactly has Elissa done to Aaryn that is so vile and reprehensible? (side question... would David know the meaning of that last word? :D)

Seriously though... from what I have read, it does not appear that Elissa has been all sweetness & light to Aaryn, but I truly have not seen anything that would appear to be "destroying" her as she says. It is not Elissa's fault that the house decided they wanted David out last week, but maybe that is the thing she did in "destroying" Aaryn.

I just don't get it. I know that Elissa is Rachel's sister, but that does no automatically make her a horrible person. She seems to be growing on people who automatically did not want to like her before the show started. But what in this world has she done to Aaryn?

Sentiments from me.... just scratching my head here.

grandmamichelf
07-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Teach, they rarely show Elissa on the live feeds at least as far as I can see. I don't know what she did to Aaryn other than just be Rachel's sister. I think Aaryn has held that against Elissa from the beginning.

These people are so fucking cocky. I am seriously hoping that Jeremy doesn't get to play in veto and that BB tailors veto for Elissa to win. Ha!

grandmamichelf
07-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Aaryn is telling Kait that in the first three weeks the prettiest girl goes home and that David was good looking and that's why he went home.
Kait just told Aaryn that she never applied to be on BB. She was found in a bar and told "I need you." She's saying she didn't even try out the first round. That she was sent straight to finals.

Oh good grief! So many people apply and they put this sad excuse for a woman in the house. Ugh!

CappieSux
07-05-2013, 08:42 PM
Yeah I've never been so disgusted by a cast...at least not since BB9. I'm disturbed and disgusted more and more everyday...and come Sunday, I think it will only increase and come Wednesday when GM gets this sympathetic romantic edit, I might just not be able to do it...At some point, they ARE supporting racism, sexism, and homophobia.

Hell at this point, I think BB itself is sexist. They're continued refusal to cast strong women, they're insistent on Alpha Males...They're basically saying "Males are great and strong, women are catty and dumb...save for a random blonde once every four seasons."

Heck, Kaitlin admits she went right to finals...And they only got her because she was pretty.

CappieSux
07-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Also pre-season interviews had Nick saying what type of alliance he wanted to create.

Shocker that BB picked everyone he wanted(A muscle guy, a smart guy, a hick and a guy they can cut loose).

But for women, they NEVER try this hard.

grandmamichelf
07-05-2013, 08:45 PM
Everyone in kitchen fixing food except Aaryn, Jeremy, and Kait.

Since I now refuse to list to Kait's patheticness or Aaryn's crap or Jeremy's sexist douchebag talk, I am not listening to them.

grandmamichelf
07-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Kait and Jeremy making out in HOH. Aaryn is now downstairs with everyone else.

If Kait were my daughter, I'd be so ashamed that she hooked up with a sexist douchebag like Jeremy.

aztekpm
07-05-2013, 09:33 PM
KM, she hasn't been anywhere near as bad as they have, that's for sure. I was determined I wouldn't like her at the start and said, I hoped she was gone early. At some point tho, you have sympathy for a fellow human being and the unfair treatment of them and root for the underdog.

Has she made snide comments, definitely, but knows, has admitted it and she's striking out when she's at her wits end. I admire her restraint, because I sure as hell couldn't handle the petty jealousy and crap going on in that house, this is the worst year EVER! My take on the reason why they're so hateful;

#1, she's Rachel's sister and with the MVP feels she has an unfair advantage, which isn't necessarily wrong, but, that's not her fault, that's the producers! Get her out if you think it's so unfair, but she's not scum.

#2, she's the house scapegoat. Half of the stuff everyone is accusing her of saying she hasn't, but people like Spencer, Nick, Howard are spewing the crap to the mean girl clique to keep the target on her. Everyone is saying she was threatening them, etc. to keep her, when of course it was the MC that decided to keep her, use her MVP potential and get rid of a strong opponent. I really do wonder if they'll actually get rid of her...

#3, The maturity level of Kaitlin & Aaryn is about grade 11-12 mean girls clique. Kaitlin did say once or twice when feeds first came on that they were no better, talking shit, etc, but that's been tamped out of her by Jeremy & Aaryn and now she's bought into the, if you're not on our side, then you're evil and must be destroyed. Even GM as vile as her mouth has been at times, recognizes it and for all her issues, Jessie even said why can't we be nice to her, she's actually a nice person and was told straight up because she's not on their side and if you like her, you're against us and we'll kick you out. Jeremy just keeps fostering the hate, because like everyone has said, keep the girls fighting so they don't recognize the big male alliance in the house!

19wingz
07-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Feeds leak.

Elissa is MVP again.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOds-phCQAAzS1l.png

aztekpm
07-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Kait and Jeremy making out in HOH. Aaryn is now downstairs with everyone else.

If Kait were my daughter, I'd be so ashamed that she hooked up with a sexist douchebag like Jeremy.

This!

The first time a man ever put his hand around my neck while kissing me, would get a swift knee in the groin! Sorry, to me that's not a turn on and buddy I am not submitting to you, so don't even fkn try it!

Not only that she told him not to do it again and he did and said, don't worry, there aren't camera's in the HOH bathroom.

The raw stupidity of some of these house guest's is truly overwhelming.

aztekpm
07-05-2013, 09:39 PM
Feeds leak.

Elissa is MVP again.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOds-phCQAAzS1l.png

LOL I'm thinking that might have been an intentional leak!

SassyGal
07-05-2013, 09:52 PM
Maybe they wanted the feed watchers to know one of the nasty folk would be on the block too!

SassyGal
07-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Flipped to feeds looked like Elissa told Helen she got MVP by Helen's happy dance! The 2 are making slop balls

polly77
07-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Elissa is MVP and wants to put Jeremy up

Shiny Beige
07-05-2013, 10:19 PM
I think Elissa made the mistake of being pretty and not sucking up to Aryan (yes, I know that's not how she spells it, but this is more appropriate).

Jeremy is pushing the hate against Elissa and Helen because, as moms, they are not impressed or intimidated by spoiled little boys.

I still despise Jessie, but he's a thousand times the man Jeremy is.

CappieSux
07-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Helen is blabbing to EVERYONE about the MVP...And Andy already ratted her out...and now Elissa is talking to McCrae about what to do.

Can't these women think for themselves? Why would Elissa listen to McCrae?

SassyGal
07-05-2013, 11:14 PM
Love Helen & Elissa thanking America
E- that she is grateful for her sisters fans it is such a great feeling HONOR that they are supporting

CappieSux
07-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Amanda and Jessie were fighting over McCrae...McCrae...the women in this house...Candice is the only girl who isn't an idiot.

SassyGal
07-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Lol starting to think that only those that failed the psy evaluations were put into the house

CappieSux
07-05-2013, 11:53 PM
This is definitely the worst female cast ever. Even BB9 had better females.

And it's really sad when you think about it. Two women cast this show...yet this who they find to represent their own gender?

PinkFreak
07-06-2013, 12:41 AM
New thread: http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?p=451347

Shiny Beige
07-06-2013, 12:45 AM
Helen is blabbing to EVERYONE about the MVP...And Andy already ratted her out...and now Elissa is talking to McCrae about what to do.

Can't these women think for themselves? Why would Elissa listen to McCrae?
Didn't we already have this discussion? Why should these silly women bother themselves with thinking when they have big, strong men around to do it for them?