View Full Version : July 6th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

PinkFreak
07-06-2013, 12:40 AM
Saturday...

In case anyone is interested, I came across BBViewer today, it's pretty cool. It's a stand-alone viewer that uses Adobe Air, and it has a 30 second rewind & 15 minute rewind. You can find it at http://www.bbviewer.com/

PinkFreak
07-06-2013, 01:01 AM
Nothing really exciting going on tonight, can't stand loudmouth GM in the living room teaching & coordinating dancing moves to almost all the HG's...

Helen doing toe touch...
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc34.png

Jessie & Judd dirty dancing...
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc36.png

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc35.png

Loudmouth teaching Spencer how to pirouette...
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc37.png

PinkFreak
07-06-2013, 01:03 AM
While McCrae talks to Mr. Camera about what his friends must be thinking about his game, says they must be saying he's fucking things up by getting into a showmance, but that him and Amanda will be voting together, even in jury... sometimes hard to hear/understand cuz the LR crew are flipping loud, esp. GM!

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc38.png

PinkFreak
07-06-2013, 01:05 AM
I know Amanda is in DR, but as always Elissa is no where to be found?

PinkFreak
07-06-2013, 03:47 AM
Almost 4am, all's asleep except loudmouth GM in the kitchen stuffing her face... breathing almost as loudly as she talks... went to the bathroom, left without washing her hands, now back in the kitchen... might be crying now? Can't tell??

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc39.png

PinkFreak
07-06-2013, 03:49 AM
Might be someone elses mic on I'm hearing, that's sleeping loudly?

PinkFreak
07-06-2013, 04:01 AM
Oh.... I guess she's icing her hand now??????

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc40.png

Looks like now she's heading to bed... so I guess so am I :)

Maybe... I can't sleep! grrrr....

Goldie
07-06-2013, 07:25 AM
Saturday...

In case anyone is interested, I came across BBViewer today, it's pretty cool. It's a stand-alone viewer that uses Adobe Air, and it has a 30 second rewind & 15 minute rewind. You can find it at http://www.bbviewer.com/

A) Freaking Awesome, thanks my lady!

B) Most of the house awake at 7:30am??? Umpossible!

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 07:31 AM
Today is VETO day and I think the MVP nominates someone.

I really think that Helen had a great idea for Elissa to nominate Kaitlin in order to possibly avoid Jeremy playing in the veto. Then if Kaitlin wins, Jeremy goes up. But I think Elissa is hellbent on nominating Jeremy.

I hope that Elissa wins veto. That would be a slap in the face to those c-words. And this season may be the season of grandma actually using that word a lot.

Goldie
07-06-2013, 07:35 AM
Go get that veto Elissa! Even if she doesn't it will be interesting to see if she can get enough anti-Jeremy votes amongst the HGs to get his ass booted instead of hers.

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 07:45 AM
This is the one time in all the years I've watched BB that I actually want them to interfere. :roflmao: That's so horrible, isn't it? But I just can't abide the majority of the people in the house and how Elissa has become a scapegoat for everything that the other women are doing and saying.

I don't, for one minute, believe that BB is going to let Elissa get voted out. I just don't know if that would happen.

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 07:53 AM
Howard is up. Elissa in kitchen making coffee. Aaryn was in kitchen with Elissa earlier but neither spoke to the other. Aaryn back up in HOH and Jessie is up there. Jessie telling Aaryn she dreamed about veto or something like that. She dreamed that Brendon came back.

Well that's an intelligent conversation. Not.

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 07:57 AM
Kaitlin in HOH bathroom with Aryan. Aryan says they only have an hour. Kaitlin looking like death warmed over. Aryan is really trying to assure Kait she isn't going up on the block. Kait says if she wins veto she can't pull herself off (why not?) Jessie says they have to pump themselves up because they're going to win veto (she know something we don't know?)

Spencer is up. I think McC and Amanda are still under the covers asleep.

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 07:58 AM
Howard in the bathroom. Candace doing her hair asking him what time he went to bed. Howard removes his shirt and WOOHOO, this dude has a really nice body. (Take the rest off. Make my day).

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 08:00 AM
Judd just got out of the shower. Candace, Judd, and Howard talking about everything's in an hour. Candace asks if this is when they find out, right now (possibly 3rd nominee).

Judd with no shirt next to Howard with no shirt? No contest.

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 08:07 AM
Aryan is calling Elissa the devil. She says she doesn't understand why Kait is acting the way she is and that she isn't thinking about anyone else in this house. If you up, I'm going to pull a strong player.

I guess Jeremy talked to Elissa in the kitchen and it's upset these two women. Judd walks into the HOH. Aryan is saying that Elissa talking to Jeremy (?) is sketchy. Judd said he couldn't hear anything because he was brushing his teeth.

Spencer/Elissa talking in kitchen. Elissa telling Spencer everyone is saying Jeremy and to get him out of the house but it's a big risk. Spencer says I just don't know. And if Jeremy wins veto, they could put Kaitlin up.

Sorry had to put my headphones on and they are too loud.

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 08:10 AM
I'm not sure who Aryan is saying elissa was sketchy with. I think it might have been Andy.

Aryan has decided they aren't going to watch the spyscreen anymore because it's making them nuts (seeing Elissa talking to everyone).

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 08:14 AM
Judd comes in and Aryan told him he went back to the dark side. Jeremy says he has to go downstairs and tells Judd to stay up there in the HOH. Judd talking to Jessie and saying he's terrified of this MVP. Jessie telling him she's not going to put him up because she loves him (meaning Elissa).

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Candace asked Elissa how her sister won so many competitions. Elissa says she thinks the people she played against wanted to win as badly or get Rachel out the way they want to get her (Elissa) out like they do.

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 08:19 AM
Aryan says she's picturing the veto around her stupid neck. Kaitlin says good.

Let's say "bigoted" neck, shall we?

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 08:20 AM
Okay, I'll be back in a little while. Got to get some stuff done.

George
07-06-2013, 08:33 AM
Thanks for your updates Grandma

Goldie
07-06-2013, 09:06 AM
I'm sure racist Aaryn loves to picture things around people's necks.

Goldie
07-06-2013, 09:39 AM
FOTH

Presumably for a very early PoV comp. Go win the shit out of this comp, Elissa!

19wingz
07-06-2013, 09:46 AM
Wow, already veto? Could it be Elissa's noms first?

TheKdd
07-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Yeah my guess is Elissa's nominee and picking for veto.

Goldie
07-06-2013, 10:29 AM
My bad, that's what it was for. Nick was chosen and Elissa is making a plea for him to throw it to her, promising he wouldn't be her replacement. Girl is working it.

19wingz
07-06-2013, 10:43 AM
So glad Elissa nominated Jeremy! I just hope she can work nick over so he doesn't feel so loyal to the MC>

Goldie
07-06-2013, 10:48 AM
The Mean Girl session in the HoH room right now makes me want to cunt punt all of them. Racist is in such a zone that she has herself convinced her ex would cheat on her with Elissa.

19wingz
07-06-2013, 10:56 AM
They are such a turn off.

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 11:00 AM
Like I said, I'm going to have to use the c-word this season. I knew it would happen once I heard the racist remarks coming from these women.

Glad Elissa just put Jeremy up. He'll probably walk around with his small cock stuck out prancing and saying he's going to win. Douchebag!

Please, BB, tilt this in favor of Elissa.

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 11:07 AM
I just read that if the veto winner takes someone off the block that was nominated by the MVP, then the MVP could nominate the veto winner and put them on the block.

So if someone wins the veto and takes off an HOH nominee, then the veto winner is also safe. But if they win the veto and take off the MVP nominee, the veto winner can be put on the block by the MVP. Aha!

So in this case if Nick wins the veto and takes Jeremy off (Elissa's nominee), Elissa could turn around and put Nick on the block. But if he took off either Elissa or Helen, he'd be safe from the HOH putting him on the block.

I didn't know this about the MVP. That's a ton of power and too funny.

Goldie
07-06-2013, 11:11 AM
Jeremy walks behind Elissa and screams "I'm GONNA WIN" at her. Chill out, brah.

Racist is hoping Elissa gets a penalty nom for mentioning she takes Adderall.

Goldie
07-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Elissa and Helen speculating it will be a comp where they have to drop closest to an hour and practicing counting out 3600 seconds. Production told Gina Marie (host) to wear a bathing suit so it will be a wet comp.

If Nick doesn't throw it and Jeremy wins Elissa will put Nick up as a replacement.

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Oh this is ridiculous. Aryan thinks Elissa should get a penalty nomination because she (Elissa) said something about Aryan taking Adderall. Seriously, you stupid pig, if you didn't get one for the racist comments you've made, there's no way on earth Elissa will get one.

19wingz
07-06-2013, 11:21 AM
Wow, I don't know how I feel about that. The veto winner can take off the MVP nom and isn't safe? That's interesting. Also - the MVP names the replacement???

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 11:24 AM
Aryan is talking about Elissa coming up to her on day two and tellling her she thought Aryan is going to get MVP. And Aryan took it as confrontational. I told her that everyone thinks we hate each other for the past few days. That's when she says Elissa went around the house telling everyone that Aryan hates her.

Now talking about Elissa flipping shit on her in the bathroom. And that she gave her two or three chances to trust each other and that they hate each other. Amanda is now talking about Elissa.

Classy cunts, eh? (OMG, I used the word)

Goldie
07-06-2013, 11:27 AM
I just watched 5 minutes of Helen massaging her feet because it was classier than the bitches in HoH.

TheKdd
07-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Amanda is actually doing pretty well working both sides of the house. I haven't seen anyone mention her as a possible nominee, even as a pawn.

Goldie
07-06-2013, 11:33 AM
Her and Judd are playing great games thus far. Not floating but gathering info and sharing it when it betters their standing in the house.

19wingz
07-06-2013, 11:42 AM
Ya, I think this is the first time in a while I have been right about someone from pre-season interviews. I liked Amanda then and I still like her.

aztekpm
07-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Actually Amanda's name has been mentioned many times and Aaryn considered putting her up against Elissa. Aaryn can't make her mind up if she likes her or not.

aztekpm
07-06-2013, 11:47 AM
LOL so i turn on feeds and

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/Trivia.jpg

aztekpm
07-06-2013, 01:10 PM
Back and just what we feared ... Jeremy won POV.

Goldie
07-06-2013, 01:16 PM
BRB, I'm gonna go eat a light bulb. Don't see how she survives this week. I guess the best move would be to put up Kaitlyn.

aztekpm
07-06-2013, 01:16 PM
Helen, Elissa and Candice talking, saying he's a beast, he's gonna win everything going forward.

Up to HOH, Jeremy, Kaitlin, Amanda, Andy, Nick, GM and Aaryn. Something about stacking by weight, animals ... and she, I presume Elissa wasn't even close, they say she was too busy watching everyone else instead of doing her game. Jeremy ripped his onsie ...

Back downstairs, Helen working out in the HN room.

Goldie
07-06-2013, 01:17 PM
Candice destroying Kaitlyn. "Does she think this is the Bachelorette? Get off his dick"

L....O...L

aztekpm
07-06-2013, 01:24 PM
Candace talking about Kaitlin, could really like, her ... dude this is BB, get off his dick LOL

Back upstairs, now discussing who Elissa might put up in Jer's place. He threatens whomever doesn't vote for her to go, he will go after. Missed the name, but 'he' didn't cheer when we won. GM says everyone has to realize if we take her out it makes it a more even/fair game and everyone will have a chance. We'll see who America's likes instead of her. Rachel will be embarrassed as shit, how badly she's doing.

GM says she her own circus, no one phases her and it doesn't matter what anyone says to her, in one ear and out the other.

Kaitlin was trying to think of a way to keep her and lose her, but no, she would go after Jeremy every week. Jeremy gets a little upset and she says i'm just thinking strategy and I didn't think it thru, but she sucks at comps. LOL now she doesn't suck ... they're talking in circles.

aztekpm
07-06-2013, 01:26 PM
They switch us to downstairs, Nick and Jessie in the room. Nick was getting close, trying to steady his pendulum. Jessie thought he was so far behind, that he could never win, but he did. Nick says its that way in races, boxing matches, someone is far behind, but then they hit their stride. Talking about the honey POV, Jessie & Howard were in 2nd, but he was faster, sucks when ur close. Talking about spelling...

aztekpm
07-06-2013, 01:33 PM
I switch over and Helen still working out.

Now in the kitchen with Howard, Judd and Spencer ... they're talking naps and BB switches us up back to the HOH.

Talking about if Kaitlin goes up, where are the votes. Figure with 11 voting, no tie opp. Saying they would feel more comfortable with Judd on their side than Nick. Figure Candice, Spencer, Howard won't vote Elissa out. Saying how stupid it is that they won't vote her out, Amanda says they're scared of their big group and others agree that she can give them power. and then my phone rang and now its fish

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 01:35 PM
Oh this is so horrible. Jeremy winning POV sucks eggs. He's going to be horrible. Don't know if I can even watch the feeds. I just don't know.

I hate this season. There are just too many cunts in the house for me (that's twice in one day) and one asshole douchebag.

If the MC were smart, they'd pull Elissa in and use her for MVP.

I guarantee that if Elissa goes, I will vote for Candace to be MVP or Helen. I will never put a vote down for any of those bitches. Hate to tell ya, GM, but MVP ain't gonna be you or any of your cunty crew.

aztekpm
07-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Back and we're with Howard and Spencer in the photo booth room. Talking about how Jeremy is a beast and even if everyone isn't fully trying, he's a force. Spencer says, when it's time he can pull up and do much better. Howard said he didn't really try, just don't want Elissa to win. If Jeremy gets HOH next week, they want him to put up one of the 7, I missed part of it. Spencer talking about him getting emotional involved with Kaitlin, but thinks he's true to the MC. Talking about how those 3 girls are handling on Jeremy's nuts and its okay cause they'll listen to him. Something about McCrae, making it difficult, he stays up so late they can't meet?? Spencer talking about Helen and how she's harder to control and they may need to cut her loose, she talks about stuff with Candice, she's got kids, so wouldn't feel bad about sending her home. Spencer leaves to check foods. Dayum they were pretty much just mouthing words at times, very hard to hear!

aztekpm
07-06-2013, 01:45 PM
So I go upstairs to hear Kaitlin talking about Spencer and not trusting him. He was talking to Elissa, wasn't happy when Jer won the Veto and figure he's with Elissa.

Andy says DR was after him for not being high energy, but says it was right after he work up. Jeremy says they called him at 7 am and asked what he was going to do after he won the Veto. They laugh that they knew that then. He says that Elissa is down there pulling everyone into the HN room to talk to them. Saying that she doesn't deserve to be there, stuff they had to do to get in the game, she prolly didn't have to be in sequester, etc. LOL BB says not to talk about production. Now they're surmising that Candice is an actor in there for Elissa, or someone's sister, Monet, she annoys them all and Jer says don't even worry about it, she's going next week.

aztekpm
07-06-2013, 01:47 PM
Can't do the HOH, so down to the kitchen.

We have GM, Aaryn, Howard, Judd, making/eating hot dogs.

aztekpm
07-06-2013, 01:55 PM
Taking a lil break, not many game convo's going on right now.

Knucklehead
07-06-2013, 01:59 PM
Though it's gunna be horrible to hear Jeremy brag all week about how good he is at comps, it makes me happy to know that he's probably the first that the MC is gunna dump. Also, I'm fine with Elissa leaving this week because I'm sure BB is gunna just bring her back in a couple of weeks. The look on the biebers' face will be SO worth it! I don't think I can handle watching the feeds this week though.

CappieSux
07-06-2013, 02:03 PM
I'm not sure how much longer I can stay this season. I hate almost all of them...In fact I think Judd, Candice and Howard are the only three I like him.

The Racist Coven I hate
Amanda is a fucking jealous pscyho who should be ashamed to be 28 years old.
McCrae is gross
Andy is a pathetic weasel who joins in on the Coven to trash talk so he can feel like he belongs
Spencer is a sexist racist
Jeremy is a sexist racist by times ten.
Nick is alright I guess by BB is editing him into some master gamer when really he's on the top of many people's lists.

This cast is horrible and when the ratings continue to plummet, I hope it makes CBS realize that maybe it's time for some new people behind the scenes because Allison and Robyn suck at this. I'm tired of season after season of Alpha Male and Catty Girl.

Shiny Beige
07-06-2013, 02:30 PM
I switch over and Helen still working out.

Now in the kitchen with Howard, Judd and Spencer ... they're talking naps and BB switches us up back to the HOH.

Talking about if Kaitlin goes up, where are the votes. Figure with 11 voting, no tie opp. Saying they would feel more comfortable with Judd on their side than Nick. Figure Candice, Spencer, Howard won't vote Elissa out. Saying how stupid it is that they won't vote her out, Amanda says they're scared of their big group and others agree that she can give them power. and then my phone rang and now its fish

You let your phone interrupt BB???
I guess you're not as dedicated as I thought.

19wingz
07-06-2013, 02:38 PM
LMAO Shiny.

I think I had alliances so screwed up in my head. I thought Elissa had the votes.

Shiny Beige
07-06-2013, 02:43 PM
... you thought Elissa had the votes for what? She is MVP again; she nominated asshat; asshat won POV. Most everybody else is just sitting around being mean.

19wingz
07-06-2013, 02:49 PM
I thought she had votes to be safe.

Knucklehead
07-06-2013, 03:02 PM
I don't think she has the votes at the moment. I doubt everyone will band together to get her put unless the MC decides someone else is a bigger target. I'm afraid Helen might be that person. Either way, I feel like Elissa is on her way out the door. Any guess on who the mean girls will chose as the target for all their hate next? My vote goes to Candice. I'm sure any drama in the house after Elissa is gone will be all Candice's fault. Bigot Barbie, Shrek, and Fiona have to find someone to blame for nobody liking them instead of realizing that they're actually just awful people.

19wingz
07-06-2013, 03:07 PM
It's either the nerd herd all over again or jessie's crew from one of the 29375 times he was on the show.

Bigot barbie? LOL Love it.

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 03:21 PM
Man, I can't believe you just insulted Barbie, Shrek and Fiona. Man, that's just so sad. :roflmao:

yoyo
07-06-2013, 04:55 PM
Maybe they will void the hoh nominees because of the cheatin

19wingz
07-06-2013, 04:59 PM
Supposedly the cheating really didn't happen. Or so I have heard ? I have been a little disconnected from BB for the past couple days - hence my confusion on Elissa's standing and such.

yoyo
07-06-2013, 05:01 PM
it sure did happen its on you tube

19wingz
07-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Have a link?

Cathy
07-06-2013, 05:50 PM
Proof Of Jeremy And Aaryn Cheating #BB15 - YouTube

looks like they switched cups to me

19wingz
07-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Honestly, I can't tell. It doesn't look definitive from that angle. I sure hope BB actually checked that out from all their angles. I'd hate if that were true.

Yellowdog
07-06-2013, 07:19 PM
It's pretty obvious to me that they switched cups. It only took one second. You can't pour that so fast because you would be afraid to spill and both HGs show no caution at all. Which they would do if they were pouring.

CappieSux
07-06-2013, 07:28 PM
Yeah there is no doubt they switched cups. BB has just been disgusting this season.

So Candice went to the Coven of Incredible Bitches and said Jeremy had side alliances and a guy alliance existed.

They doubt her but doubt Jeremy too. When Jeremy walks in, they tell him Candice is stirring shit up. He goe to tell Howard and Howard comes in and says "Candice is stirring shit up"

I'm sorry..HOW IS THAT NOT A DEAD GIVEAWAY! HOW DON'T YOU SEE IT NOW!

CappieSux
07-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Jeremy just told the girls the name of the members of his alliance saying, "I just talked to Nick, Spencer, Howard and McCrae" and they still don't think he has a side alliance.

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 08:09 PM
That's because they share one brain and it's stupid.

There's a side picture of them switching cups, wingz. I am trying to figure out where I saw that.

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 08:18 PM
I just read that Aryan and Jeremy say they will win MVP each week.

Not if I can help it. I don't think anyone watching live feeds and BB will give them MVP at all.

CappieSux
07-06-2013, 08:20 PM
That's because they share one brain and it's stupid.

There's a side picture of them switching cups, wingz. I am trying to figure out where I saw that.

It's just pathetic and sad...How is Candice the only girl not being lead around by a man? GO Candice! MVP and hopefully HoH! We'll see three guys on the block.

tennacjed
07-06-2013, 08:45 PM
America should pic a clip to air to the whole house every week

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 08:52 PM
Unfortunately the clips we aired to the house wouldn't be allowed to be aired because it would really fire up people like Candace, Howard, and possibly Helen.

Mystycl
07-06-2013, 09:01 PM
i keep telling myself this will get better....

SassyGal
07-06-2013, 09:06 PM
I thought that Jeremy confirmed on the feeds that they cheated

PinkFreak
07-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Sassy, I went back & looked... from what I heard/saw, it was Kaitlin that flat out said her & her partner were switching cups, Jeremy acknowledged he knew they did that but didn't confirm that him & Aaryn did the same... That's the only thing I could find.

grandmamichelf
07-06-2013, 09:23 PM
Here is something pathetic. Jeremy is wearing his veto medallion around his neck at the hot tub. How pathetic and stupid and egotistical. What a damn douchebag.

CappieSux
07-06-2013, 09:33 PM
Here is something pathetic. Jeremy is wearing his veto medallion around his neck at the hot tub. How pathetic and stupid and egotistical. What a damn douchebag.

"Here is something pathetic" might as well be the tagline of BB15.

Shiny Beige
07-06-2013, 10:15 PM
Sadly, it is the perfect tagline.

SassyGal
07-06-2013, 10:27 PM
Thanks Pink I had thought I read it in the lfu guess I was confused!

obxkali
07-06-2013, 10:57 PM
Jeremy is sitting there bragging about the fact that he isn't really trying yet. Just wait until further down the road.

He's saying this in front of multiple people. If he isn't target #1 these people are MORONS.

I hate this cast.

obxkali
07-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Jeremy feels threatened by Candice and Elissa. I'm tellin you, if those two and Howard are evicted... I'm done. I seriously have a hard time watching these feeds for anything over 10 minutes. Jeremy/Aaryn make me want to put my head through a wall.

obxkali
07-06-2013, 11:17 PM
Another thing that makes me laff... these twits constantly saying that Elissa creates all this drama. Last time I checked, I BARELY see anything being said by Elissa! These people are insane. They are driving me insane.

obxkali
07-06-2013, 11:41 PM
HOLY REGINA GEORGE.

Aaryn says that Elissa is OBSESSED WITH HER. She won't stop staring at her all the time. Kaitlin said she's just jealous because she and Aaryn are all natural.

I can't believe I'm hearing this.

obxkali
07-06-2013, 11:42 PM
Howard brings cookies into the HOH room. Aaryn: I like him & he's making me trust him.

SMFH.

obxkali
07-06-2013, 11:45 PM
People that do really well with their mics go far in the game. When you hear someone's name to put on their mic it makes it sound like they are sketchy. We need to be better with our mics - Aaryn

obxkali
07-06-2013, 11:48 PM
Aaryn and Kaitlin just did a Chilltown phone call.

I'm jumping out of my window now.

PinkFreak
07-06-2013, 11:55 PM
Thanks Pink I had thought I read it in the lfu guess I was confused!

You did read it in the LFU's, Cappie (I think) told me around the time it was heard so I tried to find it... cuz I wanted to hear it for myself, lol... what I found was a convo between Aaryn, Kaitlyn & Jeremy. He didn't exactly admit to it, but Kaitlin did.

Howard brings cookies into the HOH room. Aaryn: I like him & he's making me trust him.

SMFH.

Cookies = Trust?? Hmmmm... I'm seriously at a loss for words :/
People that do really well with their mics go far in the game. When you hear someone's name to put on their mic it makes it sound like they are sketchy. We need to be better with our mics - Aaryn

Again... I can't even express words to this stupidity, completely speechless!

PinkFreak
07-06-2013, 11:58 PM
New thread http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15113

TheKdd
07-07-2013, 12:19 AM
HOLY REGINA GEORGE.

Aaryn says that Elissa is OBSESSED WITH HER. She won't stop staring at her all the time. Kaitlin said she's just jealous because she and Aaryn are all natural.

I can't believe I'm hearing this.

Lmao!! That's SO FETCH!

PinkFreak
07-07-2013, 01:04 AM
Lmao!! That's SO FETCH!

OMG... YOU WOULD GO THERE!! Hahahaha....