View Full Version : July 7th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

PinkFreak
07-06-2013, 11:56 PM
Sunday... Funday!

Shiny Beige
07-07-2013, 12:44 AM
Is anybody really going to watch this? These people are too stupid for words ... and they're walking around loose. :rolleyes:

PinkFreak
07-07-2013, 01:06 AM
I tried watching some feeds tonight... I think the one thing that bothers me most is GM's loud flippen mouth!! I can't watch any of the cam's without hearing her loud cackle or whatever she's doing on all 4 of them! Drives me plain batty....

Knucklehead
07-07-2013, 02:56 AM
General recap of tonight (from the short amount of time I could stomach watching the feeds):

Candice and Helen having a convo about suspecting an all guy alliance. They've named essentially the entire alliance, but have agreed to not reveal it until Kaitlin is gone (because she is so smitten with Jeremy). Judd also had a convo with Andy being suspicious of the other guys in the house for pushing to get rid of Elissa. Meanwhile, Aaryn and Jeremy say more and more insulting things, including complaining about Jeremy getting "a queer color" for a onesie and about Amanda being "a huge dyke" and people hating them because they are "the beautiful people".

I really don't think I've ever been more disgusted in anyone in my life! :banghead:

Also, Candice and Judd are quickly becoming my favorite people in the house.

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 06:26 AM
Lol I got to see them Hgs sleeping!,

I can't catch a pic but Andy on camera 4 @6:24BBT looks like he is in a casket because of camera!

Goldie
07-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Apparently the was an emergency meeting of the MC last night, anyone know time/cam?

obxkali
07-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Minutes after "we're watched all the time" Jeremy says about the veto costume "what kind of a gay color did I get jewed with?"

:no1:

19wingz
07-07-2013, 09:22 AM
I don't know what time. Anyone know what the meeting was about?

19wingz
07-07-2013, 09:26 AM
At this point, I would rather watch a show that shows these idiots all going home. That would be more entertaining than watch them in this house.

Goldie
07-07-2013, 10:04 AM
From what I've gathered elsewhere the MC was getting ready to start breaking with Jeremy, but he smoothed everything over cause all bitches are liars, apparently.

19wingz
07-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Ugh. It would have been so awesome to break off with Jeremy. Maybe the seed is still going to germinate?

You know what - I do not want a cock alliance all season. I' mtired of those.

yoyo
07-07-2013, 11:05 AM
Do any of these idiots have a stratergy.If they do i cant figure it out. hard to imagine that judd is one of the smarter ones

yoyo
07-07-2013, 11:12 AM
Too bad jeremy didnt have a job he could get fired from.The idiot is making more in a week then he ever has

19wingz
07-07-2013, 11:12 AM
I was thinking about that. I haven't watched much of the feeds (busy with work and all) and have read things posted here (THANK YOU!!)...and I can't figure out strategy.

I really like Elissa, as I've said, but I think she is trying to live in Rachel's shadow instead of being her own player. But she's not trying to be Rachel as much as I thought she would.

grandmamichelf
07-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Minutes after "we're watched all the time" Jeremy says about the veto costume "what kind of a gay color did I get jewed with?"

Within one question, Jeremy insults two separate peoples: Gays and Jews. And he has used the word "jewed" several times which, if you take a race relations class, is a racist insult against Jewish people. I can't stand this douchebag. I just want to bitch slap him off the face of the planet.:bat:

Cathy
07-07-2013, 11:40 AM
I would like to bitch slap a few of them, their parents must be so proud

yoyo
07-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Never heard green was a jewish color lol

grandmamichelf
07-07-2013, 11:48 AM
I'll let you borrow my bat, Cathy.:bat: You can also do this :nutkick: and :fallingpiano:

yoyo
07-07-2013, 11:48 AM
no wonder jeremy lives on a boat. He probably got bitch slapped by all his previous neighbors. hes a punk

Knucklehead
07-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Hmmm, Elissa is trying to convince Jessie to work with her. She's still trying to put together an all girls alliance. It sounds like she might put up Nick, which if they get Candice, Amanda, Andy, Judd, Jessie, all they would need is on MC member to jump. I feel like if McCrae hears that Spencer and Howard are planning on going after Amanda, maybe he might jump ship. With Nick gone, the ringleader of the MC is gone and the whole house shuffles their alliances. Wishful thinking I guess.

19wingz
07-07-2013, 12:18 PM
She might put up Nick? Why won't she put up GM? I don't want all girl alliance to combat the boy's alliance. I want idiots vs non idiots. Except the idiots have the majority here. That's the problem.

I don't hate Nick. I hate other people. Therefore, Nick shouldn't have to leave this week.

19wingz
07-07-2013, 12:27 PM
Why is Jessie telling Elissa to put Aaryn up as a replacement? I want her out as much as the next person, but is Jessie really that stupid?

Ugh. Why do they cast people who do not know the game?!?!

TheKdd
07-07-2013, 12:50 PM

Wow. I guess he is perfecting his "offend as many as you can at once" personality.

yoyo
07-07-2013, 12:59 PM
The nick related to dan thing might just work. is this productions idea

19wingz
07-07-2013, 01:16 PM
I thought someone way earlier in the season had the suspicion that he is related to Dan. What are they saying?

Shiny Beige
07-07-2013, 01:24 PM
If Jeremy is related to anyone from past seasons, I'll bet his name is Hantz. :)

yoyo
07-07-2013, 02:25 PM
On twitter they are saying other house guests are possibly related to former players.Why just have elissa it kind of makes sense.this is coming from all these blogs out there

yoyo
07-07-2013, 02:29 PM
dan was tweeting alot now all of a sudden silence from him

19wingz
07-07-2013, 02:35 PM
I'm not sure these blogs are legit though. Ya, blogs speculate. I just think these secrets would have come out in the house already, especially with Elissa's revelation. And frankly, BB would have been starting to pimp this already, even if they meant to keep it secret initially. With ratings slipping, pimping that is one of the things they would do to pick things up.

I think Elissa is the only HG related to a BB alum.

KaraokeDiva
07-07-2013, 05:09 PM
Another "Big Brother" houseguest is on the outs with their employer ... this time it's Spencer Clawson, whose company is already laying the groundwork to hand him his walking papers.

Clawson has been captured on "BB" cams calling one houseguest "Kermit the F**" and praising Hitler as a gifted speaker.

Clawson serves as a railroad conductor for Union Pacific, who released a statement on their website saying, "The values represented by Spencer Clawson's comments during the Big Brother show do not at all align with Union Pacific's values."

They continued, "Mr. Clawson is on unpaid leave of absence while participating on Big Brother. Union Pacific does not condone his comments."

They ended their statement by saying they are "acting in accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreement terms regarding Mr. Clawson" ... which sounds like they are setting the stage to fire his ass first chance they get.

SOURCE (http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/06/spencer-clawson-big-brother-racism/)
Another BB houseguest is in trouble with his employer. But, it's a union job so no way will he be fired for his comments.

19wingz
07-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Do we know who Elissa put up yet?

aztekpm
07-07-2013, 06:11 PM
I don't think she'll re-nom till after the POV ceremony, which I don't think has happened yet.

grandmamichelf
07-07-2013, 06:12 PM
I hope the returning HG is Rachel and she comes in the front door saying "I'm back bitches" and then adds "Aaryn, grab a life vest, you're gonna need it!" I'd love it. Rachel on a rampage is so much fun to watch.

KD, even in a union people can be fired for disparaging comments. There are a lot of steps to take, but believe me it is possible. I don't feel bad for any of them. Not one bit.

And I absolutely loved that they showed the remarks. I was kinda disappointed in Howard but I also understood why he laid back the way he did. Personally, I couldn't do it even in a game. And they did show GM saying some stuff about Helen and just joining in with Aaryn. I should say this: Now of them will get MVP after this.

Amanda cracked me up with the clown comments.

aztekpm
07-07-2013, 06:15 PM
SOURCE (http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/06/spencer-clawson-big-brother-racism/)
Another BB houseguest is in trouble with his employer. But, it's a union job so no way will he be fired for his comments.

Probably not. While not quite as insensitive as Aaryn and GinaMarie. He's definitely opinionated and likes to hear his own voice.

His fondest words while referring to women are bitches and C***s. He's such a peach...

aztekpm
07-07-2013, 06:16 PM
OMG Grand, that clown. I'm not afraid of clowns, but that would freak me out. It looked like it was damn possessed!

KaraokeDiva
07-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Do we know who Elissa put up yet?As an alternate nom?? Dont' know...Jeremy was the initial nom

grandmamichelf
07-07-2013, 06:26 PM
It would be great if she would put up Kaitlin no matter what the douchebag bully says. But I thought she was leaning towards Nick. And Nick isn't really playing that great of a game. He really needs to step it up because I kinda like him. Although Jessie stalking him through the house was kinda creepy and pathetic.

KaraokeDiva
07-07-2013, 06:26 PM
I hope the returning HG is Rachel and she comes in the front door saying "I'm back bitches" and then adds "Aaryn, grab a life vest, you're gonna need it!" I'd love it. Rachel on a rampage is so much fun to watch.

KD, even in a union people can be fired for disparaging comments. There are a lot of steps to take, but believe me it is possible. I don't feel bad for any of them. Not one bit.

And I absolutely loved that they showed the remarks. I was kinda disappointed in Howard but I also understood why he laid back the way he did. Personally, I couldn't do it even in a game. And they did show GM saying some stuff about Helen and just joining in with Aaryn. I should say this: Now of them will get MVP after this.

Amanda cracked me up with the clown comments.
BBM

I realize it is possible to fire union employees...but it sure requires jumping through a lot more hoops. If it didn't affect his job performance, I don't see him losing his job.

Sandy
07-07-2013, 06:50 PM
This is what I don't get. Are these people so stupid that they don't realize that if America keeps giving MVP to Elissa that means we'd rather have her there then them. So... then why would you want to piss America off by voting out the person they want right now? Why not work with her for a while until a few more are voted out? Do they not think that if they get Elissa out, America is just going to pick someone else as MVP to screw with them? (Them being Aaryn, Jeremy, GM)

CappieSux
07-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Sadly Nick will probably get MVP and Jeremy will think it as a reward for him. Women rarely when these type of things.

aztekpm
07-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Well if Elissa does get ousted, I hope Helen wins MVP, show them whats what!

19wingz
07-07-2013, 07:02 PM
I don't think she'll re-nom till after the POV ceremony, which I don't think has happened yet.

Oh duh. Right. I Brain fart, Joe.

This is what I don't get. Are these people so stupid that they don't realize that if America keeps giving MVP to Elissa that means we'd rather have her there then them. So... then why would you want to piss America off by voting out the person they want right now? Why not work with her for a while until a few more are voted out? Do they not think that if they get Elissa out, America is just going to pick someone else as MVP to screw with them? (Them being Aaryn, Jeremy, GM)

EXACTLY. They are not putting this together. There is now a reason Elissa has gotten MVP TWICE. Although do they know she has it this week for sure, yet? They're so dense and self-absorbed, they are not putting this together.

Yellowdog
07-07-2013, 07:12 PM
I've watched very little but is it safe to say that Helen, Howard, and Andy are good people?

19wingz
07-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Yes. But Andy is annoying as all get out. He's actually quite the floater.

Amanda can be psycho, but is entertaining, in my opinion. I like Nick a lot but I hate that he is mixed in with racist douche and co.

Yellowdog
07-07-2013, 07:18 PM
The bearded guy seems pretty smart from what little I've seen.

Yellowdog
07-07-2013, 07:21 PM
Elissa didn't handle the whole Rachel's sister thing very well. She did herself no favors.

grandmamichelf
07-07-2013, 07:43 PM
The bearded guy seems pretty smart from what little I've seen.

That would be Spencer and he's as big a douchebag as Jeremy. He belittles women in his conversations and calls them c***s. And he has made racist remarks as well. I'm must over him and I really wanted to like him.

I don't think Nick will get MVP. I think Helen or Candace might. Maybe Amanda especially with her "I think the clown comes alive at night and kills people." Or even her saying that the clown and Aaryn look alike. Frankly that clown scared the crap out of me and I'm not afraid of clowns.

Yellowdog
07-07-2013, 07:44 PM
I think if Elissa goes then Helen will get MVP.

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 08:05 PM
got this about an hour ago when group was in backyard chatting about what can't say in DR, botox & implants they were also talking about last season BB & Brit

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_9.png

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 08:10 PM
currently
BY crowd taking about last season again then about show that was on tonight

Howard & GM cooking nick was horsing around with her

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_10.png

BB telling someone to stop singing

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Elissa & GM chatting about protein bars/muffins
Elissa says she will make more when she comes out of DR

Howard is making a taco salad

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 08:31 PM
helen spencer Andy Howard mc Pizza doing a made up stuffed bandana into a trash can
Helen beats Andy

HOh
GM & Aaryn
Gm telling her she likes & trustes her worried about Kaitlin because she is too worried about thinking Jerm is going to protect
A agreeing that when in showmance you don't think about alliance worry about other

GM had tolsd her berfore that she will work with nick but knows nothing will come of it since he isn't interesed..wipes tear

now
GM boasting how people like her & that her family will be out there & get her the MVP in 1 week about how all the folks in modeling will help her too

HA!!!

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 08:33 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_11.png

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 08:41 PM
HOH gals are having a Kaitlin bash then Andy in (I think GM left)
Aaryn telling him how she doesn't trust & the Elissa is the mom that has everything so she should be bashing her(Aaryn)
Andy says that he understands

seems more of the same Aaryn trying to justify her thoughts

Kitchen
Elissa making slop muffins?
Helen cleaning the kitchen

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_12.png

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Andy telling Aaryn that Elissa is going to put up Nick...tells her if he gets HOH next week goal woyuld be to get Candice out

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_13.png

CappieSux
07-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Why the hell would Andy get Candice out? She isn't going after him at all. Is he a fucking moron(YES)

What's going on? I know Aaryn is basically shitalking Kaitlin, saying she has to go...What happened?

And has there be any break in the MC? What's Amanda up to after learning of the plan to get her out?

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 09:11 PM
GM & Nick talking
She is telling him about kaitlin and that jeremy can't be threatening peopls
BB called her out for obstructing her mic

GM making it sound like Aaryn was the one that was nervous
Nick well we will protect her
GM who
Nick Aaryn
GM I f***ing love that girl

she keeps calling him honey
GM keeps on about how jeremy needs to stay focused not threaten people week 2 save that shit for Aug
Nock tells her to tell Aaryn they have her back

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_14.png

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Why the hell would Andy get Candice out? She isn't going after him at all. Is he a fucking moron(YES)

What's going on? I know Aaryn is basically shitalking Kaitlin, saying she has to go...What happened?

And has there be any break in the MC? What's Amanda up to after learning of the plan to get her out?

I think Andy was just talking to appease Aaryn about Candice encase "her" side gets HOH next week

don't know about Amamda

I think that the MC is still together but that they are hearing aot of folks unhappy with jeremy threatening the house

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Andy talking Elissa about Rachel and her game & those her sister still is friends with
Elisssa telling him that Rach 7 Regan are really good friends....says she won't talk to half these people again

BY
Jerm & Kaitlin playing pool between kisses
Helen 7 Aaryn playing catch

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Andy telling candice & Nick how funny & loveable he is

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Nick tells them his favorite BB player is frank from last season
Candice liked Britany but her 2 favs are Jordan & Dan
Andy thought Regan played an amazing game

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 10:52 PM
they had a bandana ball tournry not sure who won
Andy getting his Spice Girl fix in the HOH

Hammock has Jerm Kaitlin, Aaryn & GM don't know what they talked about

Others on couches laughing

Aaryn & GM left hammock
????GM annoyed

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Aaryn went into HOH
Andy stopped listening
Aaryn tells him that she tried to talk to Jerm but he can't see how he is says that he told her he would carry her thru the game...she says he wants to go to end with someone that he carries so he can win in the end I want to play stragedtic game...says others won;t talk to him too scared of him won't go after Kaitlin because they are scared on him.. says I did what he wanted and we won because I kept beating him there but everyone thinks he is so strong

GM & Nick in Andy out
Aaryn tells it again...
they tell her they have her back...have Jerms back but think kaitin is a tick stuck to his back
Nick tells her we have your back 100%

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Aaryn rehashing that kaitlin terrorized everyone she talked to by threatening them with jerm

Kait & Jerm walking up stairs

GM says yeah perfect time we 5 are never here at the same time

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 11:06 PM
Kaitlin stormed out
GM says this is why people think...

Jerm you don't need to worry noone is going home I've got this on lock

kait walks back in talking about someone saying GM put banaids on her nipples?????

Jerm telling Aaryn she is not going out that he will put money his money on it
Aaryn noone will go after you or kaitlin because they are scared of you
Jerm- your tripping....walks out

PinkFreak
07-07-2013, 11:08 PM
I just turned on the feeds & Amanda is up in the HOH topless, with bandaids on her nipples, trying to talk the other girls into doing the same??

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Amanda in her bandaid bra

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 11:16 PM
Amanda plucking her nipple hair!

(removed pic)

all done

(removed pic)

SassyGal
07-07-2013, 11:20 PM
and on that I am off to bed....

PinkFreak
07-07-2013, 11:23 PM
GM's face buried in Amanda's chest with her bandaid bra

(removed pic)

CappieSux
07-07-2013, 11:23 PM
And it's done. We've reached BB9 levels! Congrats Allison!

PinkFreak
07-07-2013, 11:31 PM
Andy corners Helen in HN room, asks where her head is at. She tells him they are thinking about putting up Nick & she wanted to know if they would have the votes. He says he doesn't know.... Andy said the house felt some concern with Spencer & Amanda but Andy feels fine with them.

Nick came to Helen asking them to put up Amanda & they said no way. She is explaining that she thinks Nick's got something going with Jeremy & probably Spencer too.

They go through the votes, saying they'd have Andy, Candice, Howard, Amanda, McCrae, Judd so they don't need any other votes.

PinkFreak
07-07-2013, 11:35 PM
Andy explaining to Helen about Aaryn's concern with Jeremy & Kaitlin, how she feels like they won't take her to the finals & that it makes her a big target because of Jeremy.

They are exchanging notes about talking to Aaryn, how they are kinda alone & that they could help her next week when she can't be HOH when she knows the whole house is after her.

Andy thinks it would be smart if them 3 work together, Andy, Aaryn & Helen... Helen and Aaryn are gonna act like they hate each other. Basically Helen & Andy confirmed they trust Aaryn & to keep their 3 person alliance on the downlow

PinkFreak
07-07-2013, 11:48 PM
Jeremy & Kaitlin making out in HOH... can't watch that, especially with sound effects & all...

Although I just noticed Kaitlin's hand down Jeremy's pants... even though Aaryn is in the room putting on her pj's... lights are off though.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee153/frogdiva74/sc42.png

PinkFreak
07-07-2013, 11:58 PM
I didn't realize how big that screencap was :/

Anyway, new thread http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15121