View Full Version : SPOILER: The Big Brother POV Ceremony is over...

Yak Nicholson
07-08-2013, 12:10 PM
The Power Of Veto ceremony is complete and as expected jeremy removed himself from the block. The replacement MVP nomination is Nick. Now to see if for the second time if the MVP nominee will be sent out of the house!

Goldie
07-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Apparently Jeremy's speech was "I choose to NOT use the power of veto......on either of you."

This kid's all class.

PinkFreak
07-08-2013, 01:20 PM
I'm seriously worried Elissa won't have the votes to stay :/

Cathy
07-08-2013, 01:38 PM
I don't think she has the votes to stay, hopefully I am wrong

Squall
07-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Apparently Jeremy's speech was "I choose to NOT use the power of veto......on either of you."

This kid's all class.

Not surprising, sadly he is being the stereotypical redneck type.

grandmamichelf
07-08-2013, 01:44 PM
I don't think Elissa has the votes to stay. I wish the MC would be exposed. It's just so annoying. And all this bullying and threatening from Jeremy and now Kaitlin is doing it as well. I swear it's ridiculous although I expect threats on BB but generally made in the vein of you keep me safe I keep you safe next week thing.

I think Elissa took the easy way out and it just might be her leaving the house.

SassyGal
07-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Not surprising, sadly he is being the stereotypical redneck type.

we in the land of rednecks do not accept him as one!!

aztekpm
07-08-2013, 05:06 PM
Yeah, she thinks she's putting up someone who might go out because so many think he's shady, however, you know the MC will more than likely make it so he stays.

19wingz
07-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Ugh. I don't like the replacement. I think if someone else went up, they could have worked it to keep Elissa. But you're right ... now she might not have the votes to stay :/ Booo

But you know this might at least make MVP less predictable. I hope Amanda gets it and HOH maybe!

Shiny Beige
07-08-2013, 06:21 PM
I think Amanda's almost as bad as the rest of them. Is she trying to get a Playboy offer or something? Are the other magazines still around (can't remember the names of them)?

19wingz
07-08-2013, 06:34 PM
She's just eccentric. She can be annoying, but at least she's no racist ignorant blumbering fool.

Alex336
07-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Yes, the only upside of Elissa leaving is that MVP will be more interesting

Shiny Beige
07-08-2013, 11:11 PM
She's just eccentric. She can be annoying, but at least she's no racist ignorant blumbering fool.
... it says something when the highest compliment you can pay them is that they're not racist. But you're right. I thought she said a few things before McCrae asked her not to, but I could be wrong. Did you like her before or after she took off her top, doc?

PinkFreak
07-09-2013, 12:30 AM
I think Elissa's best bet for staying would be to flip the switch & try to get Helen out over Nick, but that's even grasping for straws! Damn Aaryn, why you gotta be so racist & put Helen up.... If you would have put Jessie up instead, Elissa would have a chance!!!

19wingz
07-09-2013, 04:56 PM
... it says something when the highest compliment you can pay them is that they're not racist. But you're right. I thought she said a few things before McCrae asked her not to, but I could be wrong. Did you like her before or after she took off her top, doc?

I liked her before. I'm not that vain.