View Full Version : July 9th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
07-09-2013, 12:14 AM
Tuesday. What racist thing might be said today? Any guesses?

*Also please note, we are no longer allowed to post Screencaps of nudes. I know you are ALL so disappointed.

Cathy
07-09-2013, 09:45 AM
Looks like Andy is trying to convince them to keep Elissa.

Cathy
07-09-2013, 10:04 AM
OMG Andy NEVER shuts up and lays it all out there, he needs to keep some shit to himself.

Tina
07-09-2013, 12:19 PM
so sorry to be annoying. I just finished watching last weeks big brother epis cuz I was gone. so Aaryn but up Elissa and Helen right? Then I gather from what I've been able to read that the MVP put up B and they won POV right? so who is the new nom? so Elissa Helen and the new nom are up?

Yellowdog
07-09-2013, 12:23 PM
Just to clarify, we can still post nude photos of ourselves, correct?

PinkFreak
07-09-2013, 12:47 PM
so sorry to be annoying. I just finished watching last weeks big brother epis cuz I was gone. so Aaryn but up Elissa and Helen right? Then I gather from what I've been able to read that the MVP put up B and they won POV right? so who is the new nom? so Elissa Helen and the new nom are up?

Elissa was MVP, she put up Jeremy... Jeremy won POV & took himself down, so Elissa put up Nick as the replacement... So the people on the block are Elissa, Helen & Nick :)

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 02:29 PM
Tuesday. What racist thing might be said today? Any guesses?

*Also please note, we are no longer allowed to post Screencaps of nudes. I know you are ALL so disappointed.

oops sorry she had on bandaids!!

Cathy
07-09-2013, 02:30 PM
How sad is it that this early in the season we have so few live feed updates? These people are just the worst.

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 02:34 PM
just got on a few ago

Aaryn has written her blog & did her tweets...they are doing HOH pics or discussing they will do them (not sure which)

seems like they are primping for the pics

Cathy
07-09-2013, 02:36 PM
Sassy I am not complaining for the lack of them, just that NOBODY wants to watch them

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 02:37 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_42.png
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_43.png

for Sphinx
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_44.png

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Sassy I am not complaining for the lack of them, just that NOBODY wants to watch them

I didn't think you were I was typing what I heard/saw after the fact!!

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Lots of chatter

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_45.png

Cathy
07-09-2013, 02:43 PM
Aaryn talking about the damn fish being segregated!!! Does she not stop?

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 02:46 PM
Aaryn, GM Kaitlin doing pics in HOH

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_46.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_47.png

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 02:48 PM
hear Spencer talking about Tim McGraw

I bet Tim would not be happy!!

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Jerm talking to Spencer how how great next week will be if he wins HOH & gets MVP with her gone

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Spencer, Jerm still chatting,,Howard in there too
Spen-you know I am a homophob but I was talking to him yesterday & asked about virginity what do you consider losing it getting fucked up the butt for doing the fucking up the butt

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Feed was moved from those 3

yoyo
07-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Didn`t they void the eviction voting when willy hanz got thrown out

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 03:10 PM
Pool folks
Amanda mcPizza Helen Andy--talking about the feeds Amanda telling prices for feed and that get to see stuff before show....
with Elissa working out

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 03:11 PM
Didn`t they void the eviction voting when willy hanz got thrown out

I don't think so

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 03:12 PM
pool crew now chatting about Jerm wiping his ass with Elissa's hat

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 03:13 PM
poll crew was starting to talk about if jerm got in trouble
WBRB

when feed comes back subject changed to jen BB8

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 03:14 PM
Helen talking about Jerry being a hot head a pissed off older guy not like Chicken george

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 03:19 PM
Jerm Aarym Spencer talking about anal sex think that any guy that wants that regularly has gay tendancies....Howard just sitting there
Spencer mentiona friend by name & BB gives us WBRB

come back to jerm saying that like a vagina butt hole will firm up again

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 03:21 PM
others come in chatt shiftes to tweeting and ZING!!!!

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_48.png

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 03:33 PM
BY couches chatting about Hurricane Sandy...GM telling them about the damage to her home

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_49.png

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Judd & howard talking
Judd telling him if ?? wins HOH they plan to put him(Howard) against Candice

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_50.png

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 03:45 PM
heading out to go for dinner & a movie!! Happy watching!

Knucklehead
07-09-2013, 04:34 PM
How sad is it that this early in the season we have so few live feed updates? These people are just the worst.

Yeah! Normally this time of year, I can't pull myself away from the feeds, but now, I'm avoiding clicking the link on my bookmarks bar because it just upsets me every time I watch. Once the more vile people of the cast start leaving (Jeremy, Aaryn, Spencer, GM), I might regain interest. Besides those 4, I really don't mind the rest of them. Also, as long as Judd and Howard stay in the house I'll be fine.

grandmamichelf
07-09-2013, 04:50 PM
Some of the shit Jeremy and Spencer are saying is beyond vile. OMG, I need something to sling at them somehow. Damn fucking CBS for skirting this issue by saying it doesn't apply to the story line. When we're voting for MVP, it sure as fuck does. I can barely stand it.

grandmamichelf
07-09-2013, 04:55 PM
I heard this earlier today when I had the feeds on at work but I couldn't update because there are too many students around for tech camp. Jeremy was talking about Howard and why he has to dominate. He said it was a black man thing and that they have poor communication skills.

I swear, much more of this shit and I'm going to write a seriously scathing letter...fuck that. I will do that tonight.

Shiny Beige
07-09-2013, 06:24 PM
Did anybody here report on Spencer's mommy telling TMZ what a nice boy her misunderstood son is? I don't remember where I read it.

I am really disappointed in the edit the guys are getting. I think Jeremy is the biggest douche on the planet, but CBS is portraying him as a sweet young man.

Write letters, Grandma. I've already done it, but it didn't even make me feel better. I truly hate CBS and this season.

Sandy
07-09-2013, 06:33 PM
Well, I never did get around to getting the feeds but it's just as well. I hate most of these people and it would just make me mad to watch it. I CANNOT BELIEVE that Jeremy thinks he'll get MVP. How do they not get it? The reason most of us keep voting for Elissa is to piss them off because we hate them. So how does he not get a clue that he is not in any way, shape or form someone most of us would ever vote for?

Shiny Beige
07-09-2013, 06:57 PM
Sandy, my concern is that, with the edit asshat is getting, he could get MVP ... "because he's a powerhouse and in a showmance!" (his quote)

He just told the MC that, if any of them went against the group, he would kill their families! And he said it on camera. He grabs Kaitlin by the throat to kiss her. He drank all the chocolate milk in the house because it's the only thing the have-nots could drink. And, of course, wiping his ass with Elissa's hat, all of it ON CAMERA!!! And he gets a good edit, with none of this shown!

I'm embarrassed for CBS. It really sucks..

19wingz
07-09-2013, 07:02 PM
You know what I hate? Well, a couple things.

First of all, apparently Amanda tried talking to Aaryn about her racist comments. She brushed them off of course. Something like - "anyone blond hair and blue eyes gets called racist." Something like that. EXCUSE ME BITCH?!?!

Second. So few updates. so damn sad. There are still 15 people in that damn house.

Third. Just the fodder Grodner needs to say we will never have a cast full of all-new people again. I think she did this on purpose, so next season, we have 4 teams playing. Team Jeff & family. Team Jordan & family. Team Rachel & family. Team Brendon & Family. Battle of the showmances.

Tina
07-09-2013, 07:21 PM
Did anybody here report on Spencer's mommy telling TMZ what a nice boy her misunderstood son is? I don't remember where I read it.

I am really disappointed in the edit the guys are getting. I think Jeremy is the biggest douche on the planet, but CBS is portraying him as a sweet young man.

Write letters, Grandma. I've already done it, but it didn't even make me feel better. I truly hate CBS and this season.

I'm only watching the epis and on night 2 it was apparent what an a-hole Jeremy was, so I don't think his edit is as good as you think. I can't stand him.

realford
07-09-2013, 07:44 PM
I'm right with Knucklehead...once the more interesting people start leaving so do I

realford
07-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Are the feeds worth it?

grandmamichelf
07-09-2013, 08:01 PM
Are the feeds worth it?

Only if you like listening to homophobes, racists, and douchebags. I can hardly sit through them for 5 minutes and I'm amazed Sassy can get anywhere without gagging.

Blonde hair and blue eyes are all called racists? Seriously. Not where I come from. Well, unless they're related to Ann Coulter.

And FWIW, you should have heard Jeremy and Spencer talking about how gays lose their virginity. It was so disgusting.

CappieSux
07-09-2013, 08:41 PM
I wonder if the racism will be a continue to show the racism. Today they decided to blame Candice for the racism and Candice and Helen discussed it today, so again it was part of the house storyline...more so than what I felt was Howard feed lines.

And I wonder if they'll show Jeremy and Spencer's continued sexism, homphobia, racism and antisemitism? I know Allison loves the MC and she seems to have a thing for asshole men(Dick, anyone?...that sounds wrong btw)...so let's face it, they'll probably go all season without being shown their true colors. Jeremy will get painted like a run of the mill man-child and Spencer will just be shown as...I don't even know. The only thing that defines him to me is his disgusting behavior.

But no the feeds are not worth it, not sure if I'll ever get the feeds again after this time. If I do, it won't be until after the first week.

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 09:56 PM
so I got the feeds turned on a little bit agao and

Pararphrase
Aaryn telling Howard she is not a racist that was all misconstrued

what a piece of work she is

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 10:04 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_51.png

Shiny Beige
07-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Wow, Sassy ... what a surprise! How could a pretty little girl like her be racist? I guess we're all just jealous! :no1:

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 10:13 PM
hammock
candice talking to Amanda & mcPizza...they chatted about Jessie being moody & she hadn't smoked today...then about candice being adopted

Andy on countdown to real food have nots will be allowed to eat & shower @ midnight

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 10:28 PM
WOW Candice met her birth mom opn Ophra

PinkFreak
07-09-2013, 10:34 PM
Sassy... seriously my hero!!! I haven't been able to read the LFU's or turn on my feeds today all, so thank you so much for enduring what most of us dread right now!

I'm still in utter awe at the hate crew! I guess I'm naive, but it just amazes me that they can't hear their own hate they spew daily... after the 1st couple times, I seriously thought it wouldn't get worse, but I was so wrong... everyday, the racist remarks & gay comments are worse than the day before. Jeremy is a pig & a disgrace, but we've had similar personalities on BB before... just the racist & gay comments, they aren't just casual humorous comments that can be brushed under the rug... they are deliberate, uneducated, ignorant & just plain uncalled for.

I was born & raised in a big city, where all the schools I went to have a big mix of white, asian, mexican & black students. The race thing, even though I know it existed, wasn't an issue for me... it just never has been, even now when I've moved to a smaller city where you don't have as many black or asian neighbors, I'm grateful for being raised in the big city because I know I personally don't make them feel any different than any other person I have contact with.

And now that I'm older, I have many gay & lesbian friends... I take it personal when I feel they are being treated different or made fun of for something that makes them who they are. Just as others born black, asian, mexican, indian, whatever... they had no choice, its just who they are!

Sorry, don't know where my point was going now that I've realized I'm on a soapbox... It just saddens me deeply to realize that there are people out there that seriously think this way in this day & age! Sorry for my rant :/

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 10:55 PM
Pink I have been out more than in today & right now they are just giving me a headache!

the more I see the less interst I have in the season and it makes me sad because I really enjoyed BBCA and found the people on that show to be so happy to be there & more open to the differences in their lives

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 11:15 PM
ElissA & Candice hid beer for when the have nots can eat

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 11:17 PM
really 2 cameras on jerm & Kait

SassyGal
07-09-2013, 11:18 PM
I am off to bed...Night

PinkFreak
07-09-2013, 11:33 PM
G'nite Sassy!! Thanks again!