PinkFreak
07-10-2013, 03:06 AM
Wednesday...

grandmamichelf
07-10-2013, 05:26 AM
Another day with homophobes and racists! Yeah!:thumbdown:

grandmamichelf
07-10-2013, 05:46 AM
I just filled out the CBS feedback form. I am now going to figure out what companies are sponsoring BB and start writing them. I may be alone in this but I don't give a damn. I am so offended by Howard giving Aaryn an okay because he knows she's just joking (gag) that I will do this. I've done this before and while one voice won't make a difference, at least I'll feel better having voice my displeasure.

I want them to show Jeremy being a total bully and douchebag. Spencer being a racist and homophobe. Kaitlin and GM being total racists as well. I'm more than fed up with this. Now I'm on a soapbox and I'm afraid of heights so someone help down.:D

Karadise
07-10-2013, 07:10 AM
So Howard and Candice were snuggling in bed this AM. Another showmance? This is like some hybrid of BB meets The Bachelor...Big Bachelor in the Real World? Showmances, Homances and Nomances with the addition of some good old racism. Way to make BB more popular CBS...SMH.

Karadise
07-10-2013, 07:20 AM
Also... isn't a past houseguest supposed to be on tonight's show. Has anyone seen any indication that they had a visitor to the house?

Karadise
07-10-2013, 07:46 AM
Pout...there's never anyone around anymore.

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 07:50 AM
Hey kara!! I haven't heard or seen anything about the "Guest"

Hgs sleeping

I like them when they sleep since we don't have to listen to any crap!!

Mystycl
07-10-2013, 08:09 AM
Also... isn't a past houseguest supposed to be on tonight's show. Has anyone seen any indication that they had a visitor to the house?

well you know its gonna be rachel... lol

grandmamichelf
07-10-2013, 08:40 AM
I would love for it to be Rachel! I'd love for her to come in that door and just be given carte blanche to say whatever to any of those pathetic racists and douchebags in that house. I'd absolutely love it!

Goldie
07-10-2013, 09:06 AM
They said Special Guest, not former House Guest. I'm guessing it is someone from a crappy CBS show there for cross promotion, or someone from Grown Ups 2, which is just the right brand of awful movie CBS would subject the HGs to.

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Hgs still sleeping

Shiny Beige
07-10-2013, 09:28 AM
I thought the special guest was the Zingbot. Haven't there been several comments about it?

Grandma, the list I got from the last show include:
Pizza Hut
Best Buy
Kia
Target
Sensodyne
Cheez-it
McDonalds
Cortizone 10
Bayer
Subaru
Toyota
Celebrex
Crystal Geyser
Dreamworks
Honda
Dodge

I think I missed a few, but that's where I started.
:)

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Hgs still sleeping seems cbs likes them better this way too!!

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 10:04 AM
BB wake up WBRB

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 10:24 AM
lights on
most still in bed
Judd commented on suitcases in store room

Kaitlin jogging BY called to change batteries

Nick in kitchen

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 10:25 AM
Judd in to brush teeth
Amanda doing her make-up

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Howard & Helen jogging the yard
Kaitlin moves to elipiticall

McPizza brushing teeth

Sphinx
07-10-2013, 10:36 AM
Alright...Pinky sent me A Nick photo.

Which bitch am I gonna have to take out over this season? Shit, can I please be put in the house? Guarantee y'all four DORs.

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 10:37 AM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_53.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_54.png

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 10:41 AM
Amanda announces that aunt flo is in town

others milling around for coffee

Karadise
07-10-2013, 11:00 AM
They said Special Guest, not former House Guest. I'm guessing it is someone from a crappy CBS show there for cross promotion, or someone from Grown Ups 2, which is just the right brand of awful movie CBS would subject the HGs to.

OHHHH NO that would be awful. :mad:

Sphinx
07-10-2013, 11:00 AM
*bangs pots and pans*

Wake da fuck up y'all!

Karadise
07-10-2013, 11:02 AM
Amanda announces that aunt flo is in town

others milling around for coffee

UGH I'm so tired of seeing her skankin around in those turquoise panties. And I wanted to like her, but gosh she can be a bit manic and drive me crazy.

Karadise
07-10-2013, 11:07 AM
Judd says he should start getting showmancy with Jessie. Hee hee. Why not seems like everyone else is involved in some kind of mance.

Shiny Beige
07-10-2013, 11:20 AM
Aryan is not a racist!!!

David's interview:
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/07/big-brother-15s-david-girton-aaryn-gries-is-not-racist-america-is-being-too-harsh-with-her.html

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 11:22 AM
BY
Andy, Amanda, Helen. Judd, McPizza---chatting about who they need to get rid of who is strong...and if they can get Jessies vote or just vote Elissa out
Amanda wants to put Howard up

Howard out asks if they are still on board wiyh voting Nick out

discussing the merits of keeping Elissa

Helen thinks MVP will be around for a few more weeks & this way they can control it

Howard was you need to let the alethic side do some of it...can't control it...says at some point will need to cut a deal
Helen stay solid until we get to jury
Howard that's what I'm worried about getting to jury

Andy saying now they have that solid lock of MVP so if HOH doesn't go our way we have that

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Howard & Judd working out

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 11:40 AM
I have been thinking about the "guest" thing and if it was going to be on tonights show don't you think that they would have been talking about who the guest host is??

unless it is a person/persons that will parade thru the actual house tonight for questions for the HOH tomorrow????

kmteach
07-10-2013, 11:40 AM
Just saw who the special guest is on CBS.com...

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1000922/

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 11:42 AM
and CBS has answered it
Special guest and former HG Britney will make an appearance!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1000922/

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 11:43 AM
LOL km I just saw it too!!

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 11:47 AM
Helen & Candice whispering
Helen telling her we need to get Howard to vote out Nick
Candice telling her that jerm says he is going after Helen & Candice next week if can't ger her(Elissa) out will go after her allies
Helen he said that
Candice yes

these guys think that they have some for sure votes to keep Elissa....so sad

kmteach
07-10-2013, 11:48 AM
The interesting thing is that Britney is 9 months pregnant and due any day now! So of course she will appear on the TV screen.

Funny that she, BB11 Natalie, and Janelle are all due around the same time.

Karadise
07-10-2013, 12:06 PM
Britney, yawn. The only thing about her appearance that will excite me is if she warns the dumbass women of the house about the dangers of all male alliances.

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 12:13 PM
LMAO

old spa room
Andy & Judd chatting about BB10 doing Renny 7 jerry impressions a few were pretty good

they were talking about how BB10 was the first cast in a while that had all new folks & that was part of the reason it was popular

THEY THINK THIS SEASON WILL BE POPULAR SINCE THEY ARE STRANGERS
LMAO

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 12:15 PM
The interesting thing is that Britney is 9 months pregnant and due any day now! So of course she will appear on the TV screen.

Funny that she, BB11 Natalie, and Janelle are all due around the same time.

guess in 21 years it will be BB-Redo sponsored by Ancestry Web-sites!!

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 12:16 PM
Spencer is in the shower

Come on CBS Blast the cold water

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 12:25 PM
I wish that BB would let America vote who should be the have nots so we could send them a message.....You Suck!!

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 12:27 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_55.png

grandmamichelf
07-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Britney-the original mean girl. That's too rich! Maybe she'll be mean to Aryan because dispute Britney being so mean, she actually was a funny person in her DRs and never made racist comments or anything like that.

And gee, if we could vote for the have nots instead of the food for them, I guarantee Jeremy, Kaitlin, GM, Aryan, and probably Spencer would all be have nots. In this case Jeremy's no have not during the entire game would not exclude him. :roflmao: That would be nice and send a wonderful message: We aren't giving you MVP either!

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 12:33 PM
Britney-the original mean girl. That's too rich! Maybe she'll be mean to Aryan because dispute Britney being so mean, she actually was a funny person in her DRs and never made racist comments or anything like that.

And gee, if we could vote for the have nots instead of the food for them, I guarantee Jeremy, Kaitlin, GM, Aryan, and probably Spencer would all be have nots. In this case Jeremy's no have not during the entire game would not exclude him. :roflmao: That would be nice and send a wonderful message: We aren't giving you MVP either!

I thought Nick was the one with the season pass

Shiny Beige
07-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Nope, its asshat.

And thanks for doing the recaps, Sassy. You rock!!! :Yay:

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 12:41 PM
BY
Andy Spencer Judd
chatting about David 7 if he will get his job back or if he could be in sequester for a hg to return
Andy mentions Jodi getting booted & BB tells him to stop!....what we were all talking why call me out

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Nope, its asshat.

And thanks for doing the recaps, Sassy. You rock!!! :Yay:

I am only half listening!!

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 12:43 PM
I am afraid to speak but i haven't had to see/hear GM all day & Aaryn/Kaitlin/Jerm have also been scarce.....but so has Elissa

Knucklehead
07-10-2013, 12:45 PM
Even though this week will probably prove to be a win for the MC, I don't see this alliance lasting long. Jeremy, Spencer and Howard are already plotting against Nick and McCrae. All of them are on everyone else's radar and McCrae has heard nothing but talk about people wanting Jeremy and Spencer out so it wouldn't surprise me if he secretly tried to get them out soon. I don't think they are people he wants to stay associated with. At least the Brigade, though I didn't like them, kept their alliance completely secret and didn't work too hard to get people out. The MC is just trying too hard to control everyone and playing too offensively which isn't gunna work. A secret alliance needs to be defensive like the Brigade to remain hidden, not offensive like these idiots. I think McCrae (and maybe Howard) are the only ones who see that at this point.

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 12:46 PM
they had 4 wake up songs one was a Space Odessy one

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Even though this week will probably prove to be a win for the MC, I don't see this alliance lasting long. Jeremy, Spencer and Howard are already plotting against Nick and McCrae. All of them are on everyone else's radar and McCrae has heard nothing but talk about people wanting Jeremy and Spencer out so it wouldn't surprise me if he secretly tried to get them out soon. I don't think they are people he wants to stay associated with. At least the Brigade, though I didn't like them, kept their alliance completely secret and didn't work too hard to get people out. The MC is just trying too hard to control everyone and playing too offensively which isn't gunna work. A secret alliance needs to be defensive like the Brigade to remain hidden, not offensive like these idiots. I think McCrae (and maybe Howard) are the only ones who see that at this point.

I agree they need to just try to proctect each other around the others

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 01:57 PM
I was away but heard bits
seems that they may try to get votes to get rid of Helen now.....

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Aaryn talking about going to a party bus and they rear ended a car but got away with it because thinks they were illegals and then they got on the party bus and some guy bothered her & she"kicked this queer in the face" says she went to frat house head & asked if it was a gay frat & showed her cut she got on her arm after she fell from kicking...sdays knows wasn't gay frat but she wanted to seal that guys fate

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 02:17 PM
Amanda going around asking folks who they would put up if they were MVP

she asked Nick but had her mouth full & brushed teeth so couldn't hear what he said

Now she is asking Howard but I don't think that guy ever gives a straight answer so I don't know what the hell he is about
Howard seems to be going on about not caring if Jerm disrespected people
Amanda going on about #s not sure why...
Amanda mentions the Spencer thing???
Howard asking about if she has issues with??
Amanda I have no issues with anyone....something about if we don't have #s then....
Howard saying something about getting Elissa and if you are trying to backdoor him... he has to talk to Spencer..

not sure what this is all about but Amanda sounds shady.....

Amanda i will do what mcPizza wants
Howard stop flip flopping...makes people question you doing this
Amanda wants him to talk to McPizza...she will go with whatever they dicide

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 02:33 PM
still no GM sighting!!

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Elissa has been cleaning cleaning kitchen

Andy yelled out hi GM

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 03:18 PM
Spencer Howard Jerm chatting they seem to think Mc Pizza is wavering and not being solid with the MC

they figure that 2 of the MC should be in the F-2 and 3 will be in jury getting $13000 1-$50000 & the other $500000

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 03:18 PM
Howard they ask how to you compare to the Brigade fuck the Brigade

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 03:22 PM
HN room
Elissa Helen
Elissa if I leave it is there game...I will be home laughing but feel bad for you
Helen yeah

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_57.png

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 03:29 PM
just because i can!!

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_58.png

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 03:30 PM
judd went into Have Not room signaled to Helen & Elissa and all 3 celebrated they think they have the votes for Elissa to stay

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Spencer talking about all the things Andy has going for him because he is gay.....wants to know why a big dick is wasted on a gay guy God should just give him a butt hole size dong & give the big ones to a guy like him

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 03:34 PM
GM is really still in the house.....damn!!

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_59.png

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 03:35 PM
GM bitching about needing a can of soda

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Aren't they lovely.....we should try to be beauty queens........

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_60.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_61.png

NOT!!!!!!!!

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 03:41 PM
Andy what did you say GM?

GM (shouts) Suck My Dick

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Aryn GM HOH
Aaryn pissed because Helen slept in HN room last night because Spencer wouldn't sleep in bed with Spencer...do they think that then(guys) will be portayed as homophobes for sleeping next to Andy

GM bitches thet jess sleeping in a 3 person bed by herself for weeks she needs to share or move

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 03:56 PM
GM & Aaryn boo hooing about not being kissed for 30 days
GM when he kisses me I know it is going to be amazing
ROLF

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Aryn had told Amanda that Jeremy is in an alliance with Spencer & Howard

Amamda questioned a boys alliance & told that McPizza not in it!!

grandmamichelf
07-10-2013, 04:44 PM
Spencer talking about all the things Andy has going for him because he is gay.....wants to know why a big dick is wasted on a gay guy God should just give him a butt hole size dong & give the big ones to a guy like him

So does this mean Spencer has penis envy because he's a little dick?

God he just grosses me out.

Sphinx
07-10-2013, 05:57 PM

Is this a fucking joke?

Sheldon
07-10-2013, 06:03 PM
I wish this whole season was a joke... One really bad, really long joke. With the punch line being that we wasted our summer on this group of narrow-minded, bigoted, too-full-of-themselves cast, which will give the CBS producers what they need to go back to returning players next season. As sad as that joke is, I'd actually rather watch another season of returning HGs (as long as they don't cast anyone from BB15), so congrats, CBS! You did what I didn't think was possible. You ruined Big Brother for me. HAHA Good one! You got me! :sob:

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Is this a fucking joke?

Nope it was part of the convo he was havng with Andy

Sphinx
07-10-2013, 07:03 PM
I've been away, but kept up on some of the writings that were uttered by the IBC (intolerant bEYatch cwords), and there's just absolutely no justification for their behavior. I don't hold a halo over my head or anything, lord knows I've got my skeletons that aren't so much in my closet as breaking the door down. Espousing intolerance upon national TV only serves as an outlet to justify it in others' minds that it's okay, because if someone else says it, then it's okay right?

No. We were all created equal, we all came out of someone's vagina. Unless someone here is the next JC and had some kind of immaculate conception or delivery? Back off and shut up. I don't see why religion, race, orientation, gender, or any other varied form of discrimination should even be considered okay. Did someone forget to remind Spencer that his red hair is a mutation in biological terms? And that Staten Island dump, bye, you done here.

CBS why? Ignoring intolerance is tacit consent. You may write a press release stating that you are not backing what was said, but not shutting it down and stating that you won't tolerate it outrightly?

And then this big dick shit? I'm sorry, I am gay, and I will tell you right now. Big dicks hurt. My little bunny hole doesn't take take zucchini's. But that's immaterial. What does it matter? I didn't know a larger dick would get you laid Spencer. The fact that you have an Irish Brawler beard, a receding hair line, and a bad personality? That might outweigh your penis being abnormally large.

This season is so not cute.

CBS, I propose you allow me to enter the house for 24 hours and rip these enchanting HGs a new one.

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 07:14 PM
currently half cameras on group talking about sex other half bitching about group talking about sex and yes Aaryn is in the bitching crew

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_62.png

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Feeds are now available for purchase for those in the US & Canada!!!!

aztekpm
07-10-2013, 07:25 PM
Those SOBs, LOL after I figure out a way to use a VPN, etc. Guess the feed sales aren't as goods as previous years or they had a shit ton cancel them, I'm guessing.

grandmamichelf
07-10-2013, 07:46 PM
I'm guessing the latter part of your statement is probably most accurate. These days, the shit being spouted in that house is not tolerated by the majority of us. Those that do tolerate it are just as guilty as the ones who say it. That's why Howard was such a disappointment when he gave "tacit approval" to Aaryn instead of flat out telling her it was unacceptable. I realize he is playing a game, but sometimes that just falls by the wayside (or it should).

Amanda tried. But of course Aaryn is just too full of herself.

Sphinx
07-10-2013, 07:58 PM
I'm sorry, but being silent is passive (or tacit) agreement. I don't care if it's a game. Human decency overrides money, at least in my eyes.

Maybe my moral code is getting stronger; I mean, just last night I was watching season 1 of Dexter and as a serial killer was banging another girl, I thought and was outraged "but you're dating Dexter's sister. That's so vile and wrong." I don't understand.

Shiny Beige
07-10-2013, 08:07 PM
So does this mean Spencer has penis envy because he's a little dick?

God he just grosses me out.
As pathetic as he is, he and asshat are still getting good edits.

Grodner and CBS are vile for allowing this to continue.

Sphinx
07-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Fuck that noise. Ain't nobody got time for good edits.

They'd portray me as a ghetto fabulous ginger. And that'd be true, but still. Trashy bitches ain't got time for TV.

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Currently

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_63.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_64.png

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 09:04 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_65.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_66.png
Like we need 2 cams on the douche duo

Sphinx
07-10-2013, 09:12 PM
You know what I take consolation in?

That those bitches have got a karmic backlash the size of Amber's clit coming after them.

Shiny Beige
07-10-2013, 09:21 PM
I might not have worded it quite that way, but ... yeah.

Sphinx
07-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Posts tonight brought to you by:

El Toro Tequila, Cheap Spiced Rum, and Triple Sec.

I'm trying to place an order on Ikea but they're not taking the bait.

Knucklehead
07-10-2013, 09:50 PM
So from the talk I've seen/heard in the house, McCrae might have flipped his vote to keeping Elissa. I think he sees that the MC's days are numbered and might want to put his chips elsewhere. This is one of the few times I really don't know what will happen.

SassyGal
07-10-2013, 09:59 PM
Night!!

Shiny Beige
07-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Goodnight, Sassy. Thank you!

PinkFreak
07-11-2013, 12:24 AM
New thread http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15165