View Full Version : July 11th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

PinkFreak
07-11-2013, 12:23 AM
Eviction day.... If memory serves me right, it a day full of primping in front of the mirror & WBRB screens? Anyway... eviction night! Finger's crossed for a miracle to happen tonight so that we lose a MC!!

Alex336
07-11-2013, 12:36 AM
If this plan to actually save Elissa and to evict Nick works out, I'm going to scream in excitement like a little girl tomorrow night. I originally loved Nick, but I need the MomSquad to prevail. #TeamHelissa

PinkFreak
07-11-2013, 12:40 AM
Hi Alex!! I will join you in that scream... and do a little *happy dance* of my own!! I always hold out hope... but with BB I'm always let down, lol

Knucklehead
07-11-2013, 01:18 AM
I really can't wait for the vote tonight! At this point in the season, the votes are always almost unanimous. They've been a tossup the past two weeks which makes it kinda fun! If Nick goes and the MC dies tomorrow, this season will start looking up! I thought Nick had potential, but he's been really disappointing. He thinks he's like Dan, but he's more like Brian (Season 10) instead. He thinks he's some mastermind but everybody is onto him.

P.S. Has anyone else noticed how weird Nick's speech cadence is? He ends every sentence as if it's a question?

Darth Sethius
07-11-2013, 01:33 AM
Yes, if Elissa can be saved it will be awesome and if Howard and McCrae turn against MC in the process of doing that, it will be even more awesome !!!

Knucklehead
07-11-2013, 02:34 AM
An Alarm went off in the house and the backyard was opened up. Then it went to TRIVIA. Feeds came back to all the houseguests going over what they just saw in the backyard. There were a bunch of items all over the ground. It'll most likely be a memory comp. They think they are in for a loooonnnggg night. Most people decide to just stay up. Jeremy, Aaryn, Kaitlyn and Spencer all go back to bed.

And with that, I'll follow suit. Gnight, y'all. (Not that there's anyone here.)

grandmamichelf
07-11-2013, 05:17 AM
Thanks to those of you who can actually stand more than 5 minutes of these live feeds. I try. I really try. I'm just so horrified by some of these people that unless I get to go inside and :bat:, there is no outlet for my indignation.:D

Mystycl
07-11-2013, 07:16 AM
An Alarm went off in the house and the backyard was opened up. Then it went to TRIVIA. Feeds came back to all the houseguests going over what they just saw in the backyard. There were a bunch of items all over the ground. It'll most likely be a memory comp. They think they are in for a loooonnnggg night. Most people decide to just stay up. Jeremy, Aaryn, Kaitlyn and Spencer all go back to bed.

And with that, I'll follow suit. Gnight, y'all. (Not that there's anyone here.)

but that doesnt mean that us that are here in the morning dont appreciate what you do.
thank you so very much!! ♥ ♥

http://www.aminglingoftastes.com/uploaded_images/IMG_8120.JPG

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 07:48 AM
Hgs sleeping but a few seem to be restless guess getting alarmed awake didn't agree with them!!!

grandmamichelf
07-11-2013, 08:15 AM
Well, that's fine if it didn't agree with some of them. Some of them don't agree with me at all. They just make my stomach curdle and my head ache.

Please evict Nick. This will be my chant all day today.

Yellowdog
07-11-2013, 08:17 AM
I haven't watched the live feeds, but is there a legit chance that Nick goes or is everybody just doing some wishful thinking?

Mystycl
07-11-2013, 08:49 AM
looks like its legit..

MissSouthernLady
07-11-2013, 09:10 AM
I doubt that Nick goes...the boys will still band together BUT I could be very wrong. The only positive thing is that it is Aaryn's last day as HOH

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 09:12 AM
Hgs still sleeping

wonder if BB this less awake Eviction day time will help keep Elissa in the house!!

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 09:20 AM
I haven't watched the live feeds, but is there a legit chance that Nick goes or is everybody just doing some wishful thinking?

I think Elissa will go I don't see Spencer & Howard really voting Nick out....

Votes for Nick to go: Candice, Judd, Andy, ??Jessie??

Wildcard votes (flip floppers): Amanda (she will vote how Mc Pizza says) Mc Pizza (think he will stick with MC for now)

Votes for Elissa to go: Jerm, Kaitlin, GM, Spencer, Howard

If it came to a tie because of stray vote for Helen Aaryn would get rid of Elissa

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 09:39 AM
WBRB ?? wake up time

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 09:42 AM
or not...no lights on

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 09:45 AM
WBRB again

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 09:48 AM
back still no lights

Yellowdog
07-11-2013, 09:49 AM
There are too many men in their alliance. If any of them were smart they would take this opportunity to take out Nick.

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 09:59 AM
These guys think that if they get rid of Elissa that they will get the MVP by taking rachel's fan out of the voting

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Spencer up & to the bathroom

WBRB yet again

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:02 AM
and I get a loop of Spencer getting up & going to bathroom

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:04 AM
and I get a loop of Spencer getting up & going to bathroom for the 3rd time

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:06 AM
Spencer went back to bed and stayed put!! Wonder if they wanted us to know he washed his hands!

Elissa up to bathroom

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:07 AM
we hear wake up music then get WBRB

Knucklehead
07-11-2013, 10:08 AM
I think Elissa will go I don't see Spencer & Howard really voting Nick out....

Votes for Nick to go: Candice, Judd, Andy, ??Jessie??

Wildcard votes (flip floppers): Amanda (she will vote how Mc Pizza says) Mc Pizza (think he will stick with MC for now)

Votes for Elissa to go: Jerm, Kaitlin, GM, Spencer, Howard

If it came to a tie because of stray vote for Helen Aaryn would get rid of Elissa

From what I saw last night, McCrae was talking to Amanda about the vote and after a long back and forth, he finally said they need to vote out Nick. His body language suggested that he was serious and he started smiling and kinda pacing around. He also kept saying "They're gunna be so pissed at me!" Then he told Amanda they need to go after Howard and Spencer. The rest of the night they continued to rally the troops and they seem pretty united. Normally McCrae is a really bad liar and doesn't talk much, but he was doing a lot of the talking last night which makes me think he's definitely down to evict Nick. I think it will be Amanda, McCrae, Candice, Andy, Judd and Jessie to vote out Nick. I hope nothing changes!

Darth Sethius
07-11-2013, 10:09 AM

I think it is mostly wishful thinking on our part.

There have been some conversations among different pairs of women regarding an all male alliance however they have yet to explore it further. Also there have been some murmurs of McCrae and Howard individually wanting to distance themselves from MC. So its wishful thinking on our part that Elissa may stay.

I think with Kaitlin and GM voting with MC (Howard, Spencer, Jeremy and McCrae) i.e. 6 people are enough to evict Elissa when there are only 11 votes (15 - Hoh - 3 noms). And if McCrae is staying with MC, Amanda will vote with him. So only people voting for Elissa to stay is Candice, Judd and Andy. If Jessie sides with MC the vote will 8-3 and if she votes to keep Elissa it will 7-4. Either way Elissa goes.

Only way Elissa stays is if MC fractures today. Even though I think MC will fracture, it will probably happen in the course of next couple of weeks, I don't think it will happen today !!!

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:18 AM
HN room
Elissa & Helen going over what they saw & order of it Elissa seems to have it down & schooling Helen

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_67.png

grandmamichelf
07-11-2013, 10:20 AM
Ya'll need to stop rainin' on my parade here.

I actually believe that Amanda and McCrae will vote to keep Elissa. There are some conversations that McCrae has had with members of the MC but frankly, he didn't look too happy with the way things are going. Plus the fact that he's been muttering that "they" will be pissed or beat him up or something.

Plus let's not forget...BB might just get more involved today with the prodding in the DR and stuff like that. We know we hate that, but for once in my BB viewing life, I hope to hell that they do!

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Andy brushing teeth him & Amanda going over stuff

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:23 AM

I actually believe that Amanda and McCrae will vote to keep Elissa. There are some conversations that McCrae has had with members of the MC but frankly, he didn't look too happy with the way things are going. Plus the fact that he's been muttering that "they" will be pissed or beat him up or something.

Plus let's not forget...BB might just get more involved today with the prodding in the DR and stuff like that. We know we hate that, but for once in my BB viewing life, I hope to hell that they do!

I wasn't trying to rain on you!!

it would seem the good convos go on when i am in bed & the vile crap get spewed when I am here!!

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Andy into HN room fr some studies

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:25 AM
Gm still griping about her lack of soda...goes back to bed

Darth Sethius
07-11-2013, 10:29 AM

O' Grandma, I do want Elissa to stay. But my fear is that it is too little time for all the pieces to fall in place.

If Amanda and McCrae side with Candice, Judd and Andy, they will still need Jessie as the sixth vote to keep Elissa. The other five being Jer, Kait, GM, Howard and Spencer.

If Jessie votes to evict Elissa it will 6-5 vote for Elissa to go
If Jessie votes to evict Nick, it will 6-5 vote for Elissa to stay and Nick will go
And if by any chance Jessie votes to evict Helen, it will be a 5-5 tie with Aaryn as the tiebreaker vote, which we know will be towards evicting Elissa.

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:31 AM
Spencer & howard whispering...
spencer said something about then 4 being trouble
Howard damn mcPizza

Storeroom
Nick howard
Nick you heard the news
Howard don't worry Elissa is going home

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:38 AM
bathroom
Amanda tell howard she & McPizza are voting out Nick
Howard questions her allegience says when her hears something the common thing is always her
Amanda ////gossip///
Howard concerned with all the back biting...my concern is why my name keeps comming out of your mouth to other people
Amanda i am not mentioning names
Howard?? if you talk too much you give yourself away...as far as I am concerned it is simple

he is brushing teeth hard noisey!! can't hear what Amanda is going on about

Amanda needs to realize that silence is golden

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:38 AM
has anyone noticed that when Howard is lying his accent seems thicker???

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:40 AM
Jerm spraying his hand tells her he has everything down but something about #s
Amanda tells him # order
jerm goes over the rest she points out what he is missing Really Amanda why are you talking to scum man

Alex336
07-11-2013, 10:40 AM
Random side question:
Who was the first person to ever yell the now-famous line "WHO WANTS TO SEE MY HOH ROOM?!"

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Spencer telling Howard that McPizza said he is voting Elissa out but Amanda is voting Nick but it didn't matter...Spencer is it does matter because it proves you can't control your woman
Howard saying that Elissa has a photographic memory & she is quizzing him is going to use her to get to Helen,,,,thinks he can get Andy because he is so emotional..

they are talking about when to talk to them,,,

Andy out asks Howard if he wants to talk to him then Helen
Howard i want to talk to both of you
Andy goes to tell helen they are going to storeroom

Store room
Andy Howard I think this is my challenge to win i have this weird photographic memory
Helen in
Howard-promoting them to trust him because jerm & Spencer in alliance & he is getting info from Spence...he is trying to discredit Amanda---that she feels weak cause she can't compete and she keeps needing to be reassured.....I am asking you to trust me

Andy we will know who to trust after today because of the #s
helen agrees
Andy we should have a vaast majority of votes today if not we know if we gwet more then....we will know after the vote
Helen if you & Spencer vote with us we have the #s don't ask how just know.....I have trusted you but he has not talked to me in 3 days
Andy we don't talk today remain calm if the vote doesn't go the way we want then we know the traitor
Howard she been saying that she saying that you listening.......

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_68.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Howard is trying to scramble excuses he is failing to convince them----trying to say stuff about her talking about next week....

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Jerm in that saves helen & Andy from Howard

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Jerm to Amanda ?? came up to me & said you are not voting with us
Amanda how does anyone know who I am voting for

Andy into kitchen

Cathy
07-11-2013, 11:03 AM
So is Howard voting out Nick or Elissa, do we know?

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 11:08 AM
HN room
Spencer in talks to helen
Spen taht i trust you...how does she know
helen i don't knowAmanda is not a threat this week we get Nick out
Spen Amanda is running around trying to stir up shit about me...\
Helen Nick needs to go...something about convos with Jesus???
Elissa in
helen asks her to give a minute
Spenc says that Elissa going home tonight
Helen I want to trust you but until
.....but Spen why are you going onabout Amanda when we can take out Nick this week....if he stays we will know what happened and we can all make it to jury if we stay together,,,,tells that others are doing what jermey wants riding his coat tails he won't give a shit about anyone after this game I am not playing to be his friend i am playing to win if you want to play to win you can join me we have America now with them giving Elissa MVP we need to take advantage of the...tells that she knows he is close to Jerm...tells that jerm won't make it 14 weeks without getting backdoored we will getting trying to take a stab at him until we get him...
Spenc Amamda is trying to get me always badmouthing me.....
Helen she is trying to point that whay vote out the twist...if she goes it might come to me & I will use it if you are not with me I will be going after you using it....says that McPizza has flipped because you have the #s & the MVP...want the pair or the royal flush over there....telling him she can protect him as much as she protects herself
storeroom
Andy telling Amanda what howard had to say

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 11:08 AM
So is Howard voting out Nick or Elissa, do we know?

I think he is voting out Elissa

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Spencer told Jerm that Helen has a deal with Elissa that if she goes she will do a twitter campaign for Helen for MVP thinks shoud get rid of helen this week & Elissa next week and he told him that jessie flipped her vote

jerm in Storeroom was chatting with jessie missed what was said

helen working out in HN room

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 11:23 AM
jerm goes to HN room tells helen that people from your side are comming to me telling me you are gunning for me...you deserve to be here more that her.....says your people are trying to tell me we should get rid of you instead of her...be prepared I am not your biggest enemy...think I have good chance at winning tonight

Helen says told you keep me & I will do my best to keep you saVE THIS WEEK.....

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_70.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Andy into HN room
Helen tells him basics of what jerm said

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_71.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 11:27 AM
it has been a busy morning in the BB house!! I didn't think there would be so much scrambling!!

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 11:29 AM
SR
Andy & Candice
he is telling her that even if Howard says anything don't listen vote Nick out don't listen to anyone else telling you different

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 11:30 AM
HN
Helen now telling Candice about the convo with Spencer....
Candice basicly same shit with howard.....

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 11:32 AM
Hn
candice reviewing
helen Elissa Howard in room

andy enters too

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_72.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_73.png

PinkFreak
07-11-2013, 11:32 AM
Random side question:
Who was the first person to ever yell the now-famous line "WHO WANTS TO SEE MY HOH ROOM?!"

I really don't know... but for some reason Boogie comes to mind??

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 11:40 AM
getting lots of WBRBs must be getting ready for HOH lockdown

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 11:42 AM
switches to Trivia

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 11:45 AM
I really don't know... but for some reason Boogie comes to mind??

could be since he was the first HOH when they statred the HOhs in season 2

grandmamichelf
07-11-2013, 11:49 AM
I'm thinking Spencer and Howard are now nervous about the vote.

I really hope they pull this off and keep Elissa. And really, those that are voting to keep Elissa just need to listen to the other side, nod, and go about their business. I hate that this afternoon douchebag could start his bullying tactics again on a couple of weak willed people like Jessie.

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 01:01 PM
feeds back...seems HOH lockdown is over

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 01:06 PM
seems many are getting stuff to eat or cleaning up,,,,getting WBRB with the singers

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_74.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_75.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 01:08 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_76.png
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_77.png

Andy gets jessie in HN room tells her that even without Spencer & Howard we have the #s don't let anyone talk you out of voting Nick out
Jessie Spencer has been soooo

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_78.png
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_79.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Bathroom primping

McPizza make-over

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_80.png
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_81.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 01:15 PM
Helen now touching bases with jessie

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Andy touches bases with Spencer & Howard
andy leaves
Spencer shuts door
Spencer says I am loyal to you to the end this is between you & I I think that Andy is right Jeremy is a wildcard & we can't protect him...think can get McPizza with us...says that who do you trust more helen or Jerm.... who do you think ran & told jerm about the convo with helen,,, goes thru how it will go over the weeks...I can try to repair damage with Amanda....says he is obly talking to him and will do what he wants to do but you me & McPizza can remain loyal..hate having to vote out Nick but each week we can vote out the MVP..

knock at door
Nick in
Nick we good....I have put everything into you guys I am 100% relying on you guys...
Spencer I think things are really shaping up
Nick what do you think about Amanda?
Spencer she can't hear over the hair dryer...don't know she can't win...I am nrevous about HOH
Andy in looking for clippers....
Nick asks who thinking what
Spencer...judd 50/50 Andy voting you out
Nick asks how you want that to work out (Judd)
Spencer & Howard point out after this vote they will be in worst position.....we will have 5 people that will not trust us for the rest of the game
Nick what can I do?
Spencer win HOH.....tells that he & Howard will be helen's target...
Nick I think me
Spencer no she will get MVP & put you up that way......tells Nick you don't have to campaign to us
Nick ok i am going to campaign to those i need to....what can I promoise
Spencer promise judd safety
Spencer there is bigger fish to fry

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_82.png
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_83.png
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_84.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 01:28 PM
WOW.........great convo then cbs moved us

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_85.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 01:34 PM
SPENCER TELLING HIM HOW jERM WENT TO CONFONT hELEN RIGHT AFTER HE TOLD HIM ABOUT THE CONVO HE HAD WITH hELEN.... sorry about caps

Spenc i tried to talk to jerm today about it but he is obsessed with getting the MVP......I think it is our smartest move...
Howard I will think about it...

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Howard lets chop it up..I get what your saying about us...if we go with MC vote what do we have
Spencer names those that would go after them...he thinks jerm loyal to MC but only because he has to.....5 more HOHs until jury....5 weeks of protecting jerm
Howard...
Spencer if we go with MVP....tells that they ssaid they will go after jerm until he goes ...if we go with MVP we will have #s everyweeek to get rid of someone...once Jerm leaves we can push out....I have been searching my heart....you with me???
Howard..

nock at door Judd comes in

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_86.png

PinkFreak
07-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Omg! Omg! Omg!

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 01:41 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_87.png

Jerm not looking HAPPY!!!!!!!

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Omg! Omg! Omg!

I know!!

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 01:47 PM
Spencer tells Howard to pray about it.....
H tells im to talk to Mc Pizza
Sp-I need to talk to him....we can't protect Jerm he is too big a target....Andy & Helen are good people I think we could go far with them...we will be the strongest dudes in house....from damage control it will be easier to do this now than later

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 01:48 PM
How have to talk to McPizza if he done & be sure Amanda down with it

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 01:51 PM
HN room studying while Elissa trims Andy's hair

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_88.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_89.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 01:52 PM
SR
Nick made a pitch to Judd we only saw the end

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 01:54 PM
Well folks for those of you just tuning in....Elissa has a chance.....Spencer trying to talk Howard into flipping!!!

Darth Sethius
07-11-2013, 01:55 PM
This is freakin awesome !!! :woohoo:

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 01:57 PM
WBRB

I have to walk the dog hope I don't miss the McPizza convo!@!@

PinkFreak
07-11-2013, 02:00 PM
I turned my feeds on, I'll try to catch it if I can Sassy :)

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:04 PM
I still have fish wonder if cbs doesn't want us to hear the convo

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:09 PM
convo underway

McPizza if you are solid 7 that's want you want to do I will vote out Elissa & they will think...
Spencer I want us to vote unified..
McPizza I don't want to get thrown out

Amand in tehy tell her to give them a little time
she hesitatesd
Spencer that's what i mean.....I want us to vote unified
McPizza i don't want to get thrown under the bus
Spencer that is why we go unified & ...... can't trust jerm with anything he is a loudmouth... show them
McPizza show them that we can be trusted...if I throw a vote then we can pin it on someione else
Spencer won't matter jerm will know it is over
Jerm busts in starts about McPizza hair VERY LOUD

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_90.png
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_91.png

PinkFreak
07-11-2013, 02:10 PM
We're back... Spencer & Mc talking... Spencer telling Mc they have the #'s
Mc worried he's getting thrown under the bus
Spencer says no, that's not it, tells him if they have they vote united, they will have the MVP on their side and it doesn't matter who is HOH, they can continue to put one of them up & just keep voting them out.

Missed some but Douche just walked in on them & is not making fun of Mc's hair!

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Jerm MC all the way...she doesn't deserve to be here.....don't worry about Helen she doesn't hate me we made a deal she is pretending..

PinkFreak
07-11-2013, 02:11 PM
I am in awe of you Sassy!! I am not a good LFU'er!!! I can't keep up!

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:13 PM
BB: McPizza Please go to the DR

Is BB going to try to help Elissa?????

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:14 PM
I am in awe of you Sassy!! I am not a good LFU'er!!! I can't keep up!

I suck at there we have some folks that can type that is why I have ,,,,,, cause i miss stuff!!

PinkFreak
07-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Gawd... Jeremy is so pathetic!!

"My hair looks phenomenal like this"... Ewwwww!

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:15 PM
cam 2 is blank.....Hoping for a DR Leak!!

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_92.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:16 PM
someone gag GM

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Spencer & Howard heading to the back

How went into HN room''they aren't on cam DAMN

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Candice Andy Elissa studting in architure room

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:19 PM
Jerm goes & climbs in bed between Judd & Jessie
he wants Judd to promise he has her back
Jessie just keeps telling him to go away

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:21 PM
SR
Spencer & howard
Spencer tells him McPizza cool maybe the 3 of us can get together

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_93.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:22 PM
Elissa with judd & jessie reviewing for HOh

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:23 PM
Spencer talking to Amanda he is saying sorry for how this started wants to play the game
Amanda says as long as goes the way it is suppose to I will drop any anxieties I have

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_94.png
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_95.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:25 PM
LOL amanda really isn't letting it go

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Spencer & McPizza
Spencer says having MVP is a good move
McPizza if you 2 vote to keep her I will vote to keep Nick so you don't fuck me over it won't matter....says I think it is a set up by the MC..
Spencer I understand it but it isn't. I don't want you running to jeremy afterward
McPizza ....you tell Howard anything
Spencer as long as we are tight
McPizza I am still voting Nick encase you fuck me over.....as soon as vote comes out we are solid..then I will be sure of what...
Spenc are you going to tell Amanda about MC
McPizza i have to go do damage control with Amanda she was pissed after vote I will know

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:32 PM
McPizza climbs in bed with Amanda
He tells her that he wanted to get him to vote to keep Elissa
then talks about his hair

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:34 PM
they whisper but the loudness of Aaryn & Andy makes it hard

McPizza telling her that he said he wants to get along but knows she has concerns...tells he he told him we would know after the vote what went on

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:35 PM
Jerm has been a real cock blocker today

PinkFreak
07-11-2013, 02:38 PM
I was just going to comment how loud the other people were, when trying to listen to Mc & Amanda... grrr!

PinkFreak
07-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Jerm has been a real cock blocker today

Today? lol...

Sphinx
07-11-2013, 02:44 PM
Petition to call Jeremy, Germ?

GM, Staten Island Dump?

Aaryn, Cunt?

Kaitlin, Manny?

PinkFreak
07-11-2013, 02:44 PM
I'll be back... since I've done NOTHING today but YBB & BB stuff, I need to do something before the hubs comes home & divorces me!

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 02:48 PM
have a phone call have to takwe

Darth Sethius
07-11-2013, 02:49 PM
If Jer doesn't win HOH today and Elissa stays, will we have flashbacks of season six today when GM, Kait and Aaryn will cry over losing Nick in the feeds post the live episode ????

Sphinx
07-11-2013, 02:50 PM
Gina Marie picks her vagina and pulls out a voodoo doll of Elissa.

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 03:11 PM
McPizza made over
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_97.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_98.png

Nick told them that Elsissa said he would be going up every week
.................................................. ...............
Spencer leaves
nick going over #s/names
McPizza asks so it is 7-5??

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 03:15 PM
McPizza telling him that Spencer screwed him over with Amanda so he will have to take the hit for that

Spencer back in .....says better that Judd trusts me....will have to be 6-5

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 03:17 PM
Elissa into sr
Spencer & McPizza leave
Elissa asks him if he is nrevous
Nick No
Elissa why aren't you nervous
Spencer walks in I missed Nick's answer

WBRB

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_99.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_100.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 03:19 PM
If Jer doesn't win HOH today and Elissa stays, will we have flashbacks of season six today when GM, Kait and Aaryn will cry over losing Nick in the feeds post the live episode ????

or the death of Jessie in season 10!!

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 03:29 PM
still WBRB

grandmamichelf
07-11-2013, 03:36 PM
So I'm confused. Is McPizza voting out Nick or Elissa? And is Spencer wanting to swing to the good side and vote out Nick?

WTF is going on?

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 03:38 PM
So I'm confused. Is McPizza voting out Nick or Elissa? And is Spencer wanting to swing to the good side and vote out Nick?

WTF is going on?

Spencer 7 Howard now claiming will keep Elissa but McPizza suspects a set-up against him so he is planning to vote Elissa out

Knucklehead
07-11-2013, 03:39 PM

WTF is going on?

I think they are both planning on voting out Nick, but McPizza wants Spencer and Howard to vote out Elissa so he has a reason to try to get rid of them next and so he can lie and say that those two votes were him and Amanda. Spencer seems pretty set on giving up on the MC.

Can we all agree that the MC is probably one of the worst alliances in BB history? 5 people couldn't stay united and off the radar for even two weeks. That's pretty sad...

yoyo
07-11-2013, 03:46 PM
PLEASE PLEASE LET NICK GO HOME.The show will be epic and after all the bs this show sure needs it

yoyo
07-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Cant wait to see jerms reaction

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 03:47 PM
WBRB continues thinking that is it until after the show

grandmamichelf
07-11-2013, 03:50 PM
I think they are both planning on voting out Nick, but McPizza wants Spencer and Howard to vote out Elissa so he has a reason to try to get rid of them next and so he can lie and say that those two votes were him and Amanda. Spencer seems pretty set on giving up on the MC.

Can we all agree that the MC is probably one of the worst alliances in BB history? 5 people couldn't stay united and off the radar for even two weeks. That's pretty sad...

I think the MC alliance would have worked if Jerm wasn't in it or Nick. So just three of them might have stayed under the radar a little bit better.

But when you have an douchebag running around and trying to bully his own alliance and making threats, well nothing lasts forever.

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 03:50 PM
PLEASE PLEASE LET NICK GO HOME.The show will be epic and after all the bs this show sure needs it

his face could rival Dustin in BB8!!

yoyo
07-11-2013, 04:05 PM
I can not wait to see the elissa/helen happy dance

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Back

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 04:33 PM
seems to be a study/review frenzy!!

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_101.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 04:36 PM
Andy saying that he(Spen) wants him to work on amanda
Amanda because he fell off the fucking boat now he is trying to make me look guilty

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 04:37 PM
Andy saying it should be 8-3

they were also making comments about Jerm trying to bully Jessie in bed

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 04:37 PM
McPizza I need 1 more week until my birthday
Andy whens your BD
McPizza July 21

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 04:40 PM
looks like the way it will be set up both sides of house will know that Spencer & Howard were untrustworthy

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Mc Pizza has me McPuzzled I haven't figured out who he is really playing

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 04:43 PM
Howard telling Spence he has the #s 4 girls him me you & McPizza

they leave the LV

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 04:44 PM
oh know looks like Howard maybe going back the MC

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 04:47 PM
store room
Howard & Spencer

Spencer if we stick with MC we got me you can't count on McPizza...something about MVP...he is going over names says Amanda is expecting 8-3 you need to talk to McPizza so he takes the fall with her for his vote...

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_102.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 04:49 PM
Howard with McPizza & Amanda says he wants to talk to McPizza

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_103.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Store room
Howard tells noone is throwing you under the bus Jerm is going around telling eveyone what gets said but we would like you to vote with us....if not at least tell Amanda so she knows we were straight make it 8-3 instead of 7-4
I will still be MC Jerm will have to come back to us...no matter what I am not voting against you...we would appreciate you make it 8-3 if not please tell Amanda...tells him he told jerm that jess has been talking shit about me we are already making scapegoats

McPizza says you have to be careful what you says he tells everyone...i have to go poop

goeas to Amanda tells her he wanted to tell me he has my back....Amand I hardly trust anyone in house but I trust YOU

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_104.png

TheKdd
07-11-2013, 04:55 PM
So wait, I am out of the loop. Who are we expecting to leave tonight? I'm so confused.

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Andy, Elissa jessie
Andy telling her we see how they trat you & it makes me so mad you do have people here that care for you
Elissa says everyone in the world would think he is the worst person
Andy I still don't think they see this coming

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_105.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 04:58 PM
So wait, I am out of the loop. Who are we expecting to leave tonight? I'm so confused.

@ this moment looks like nick will go

It has been a REALLY busy day!!

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 05:09 PM
off to watch Hell's Kitchen

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Trivia

we will be http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?p=453107#post453107 for the show discussion

Sandy
07-11-2013, 06:05 PM
So what's the plan? I have no idea what's going on because I've been gone all day. Are they considering keeping Elissa?

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:04 PM
I know what I was going to say in the show thread and forgot ... shouldn't they put ex- in front of GinaMarie & Aaryn's occupations :tease:

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:05 PM
They're back!

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:06 PM
They're in the HN room and trying to figure out who the rogue vote was

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:08 PM
LOL Helen keeps yelling Yes. She thanks everyone for staying up and studying with her.

Andy said someone came up to him and said he was a terrible person for voting out Nick. They tell him don't even worry abbout it. None of them were on slop, HN's, etc.

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:08 PM
Howard in there now, they're saying they'll figure out who the rogue vote was later. LOL

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:09 PM
switched and Kaitlin is whining to Jeremy, who says, nothing they can do. WTF is wrong with Spencer. Jeremy says he's lost hope with all the dudes here Still not sure if he's in on it

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:11 PM
Aaryn saying fine they're picking off the strongest players and I would be embarrased if I was a guy and voted out a guy cause I couldn't compete ... and I hear GM sobbing. Calling them a coward now, its for strong ass people and now the weak will be left ..well you all lost so I guess you're not the strongest ... Sore losers

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 07:12 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_106.png

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:14 PM
These idiots are figuring out that they're in the minority and they'll be put up all the time if the other side wins well then I guess they're not the weakest then

GM sobbing that she really really liked him, they were getting closer every day, she didn't get to kiss him, a few more weeks and he would of liked me more and when I get home he'll be with someone else and wont want to be with me.Girl has serious issues.

Aaryn calling them cowards and bitches for voting him out ...

Sandy
07-11-2013, 07:15 PM
What the hell??? Is she so insecure that she's worried whether Nick will hang out with her after the show? She's worried that he'll be with someone else.. and she didn't get to kiss him... wahhhhhh

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:17 PM
LOL and now it comes out ... they don't even want to be here ... they're going to eliminate strong people, this sucks.

I guess there was a confrontation between Candice and Kaitlin by the sounds of it. Kait said to Candice and you wonder why you're 30 and not married ... talking about her guess now.

Aaryn just wants to move on and do something else with her life ... we're outnumbered ... it's making her physically ill to be in the company of these people

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Sobbing they lied to me, Kaitlin says they all lied to us. Why, why, we only needed 2 more and she goes back to she really, really liked him...

Sandy
07-11-2013, 07:19 PM
If Nick is watching he needs to go into hiding when she gets out. This is messed up. That girl is nuts.....

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:20 PM
Aaryn and Amanda talking about her voting out Nick. She doesn't understand why Amanda would pick Elissa over Nick, said she felt safe with Elissa and not Nick, she thinks its a pissy move and Amanda understands, she lost one of her alliance.

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 07:21 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_107.png

Ldbright
Ok. GM is even getting to me now... feel for her but it is a bit... much?

TheKdd
OMG... someone tell me. Did Nick die or something?

aztekpm
Now GM comes out bawling, why Judd, why Judd, why didn't you vote for him. He said it wouldn't help if you knew. You broke my heart, why, why just why, just give me an answer. Judd says you wouldnt believe me no matter what I say. I was getting to so close to him. Something about 2 years and she met him, I'm 33 ... this is truly pathetic, she needs to talk to someone...

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:23 PM
Now complete silence except for a can being opened, drawers opening and closing and BB telling Helen to put on her mic

Ldbright
07-11-2013, 07:24 PM
The difference in atmospheres between the have-not bedroom and the kitchen is HILARIOUS.

SassyGal
Mom pep talk

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_108.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_109.png

aztekpm
Its funny how quickly the momentum can change in this game and I can honestly say its probably only the 2nd its swung the way I wanted!

GinaMarie to the DR I have a feeling GF gonna be in there for a loooooong time.

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 07:26 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_110.png

Sandy
07-11-2013, 07:26 PM
Its funny how quickly the momentum can change in this game and I can honestly say its probably only the 2nd its swung the way I wanted!

GinaMarie to the DR I have a feeling GF gonna be in there for a loooooong time.

I sure hope so. I broke down and bought the feeds and I'm already sick of hearing her whine and cry. She has issues.

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Apparently Kaitlin and Aaryn were screaming at them in the kitchen, calling them cockroaches, etc. Helen saying we have to get to jury, lets get them out and figure it out then, lets make it a fun place to play. We'll be nice, they'll be shitty, but ignore it. Helen saying that Helen should not have putting me up on the block. Candice says for all the Shaniqua's out there. Helen really wants to know who the roque vote was. The other side knows it was Howard, so we'll see if he deny's it to them.

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:32 PM
They're talking about making it a fun place for awhile, this isn't final 4, its too much stress too soon. Helen can't believe it's happened, lol she's rambling. Can't wait, dreamt about going from the block to HOH and she did it. LOL now she says i'm gloating, been a HN for 2 weeks. They start jumping up and down again, we can hang out in the HOH, we can have the bathtub, Elissa says I think I'm more excited than if I won.

Ldbright
07-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Helen/Elissa/Candice/Jessie

All girls alliance
LET IT WORK

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:33 PM
LOL Helen is soooo excited holding up the key, saying best room in America, aside from the Lincoln room, it's the best room in America.

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:35 PM
They switch the feeds to Aaryn saying I knew what this game was like, Kait says she didn't and is crying. Aaryn says I heard them say we have the numbers to jury and that sucks. Kait says they'll let her win the game and she doesn't need the money.

Aaryn talking about lies that didn't need to be lies and those hurt the most. Kait says she's way to trusting of a person to be in this game and has way to big of a heart. Guess they don't like shoe on this side of the HOH

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Can't listen to them now that they're not in HOH and know how the house is going.

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Howard and Spencer talking with Andy they're saying Jessie is doing damage control, saying she was the roque vote.

Mystycl
07-11-2013, 07:44 PM
even enzo is for the moms :)

Moving company out of business !!! Bb15 !! BRAGADE !!!!!

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:44 PM
They go into the triangle room, Howard & Spencer, saying we'll have to speak to Jeremy, he's starting to calm down. We'll just regroup without Nick. They'll try to steer the votes to the girls, how do you want us to vote, GM, Kaitlin, etc. Said to Elissa they had her back the whole time. Howard says it was me, you and Jeremy from the start. Nick was doing some weird stuff, this way we have the MVP on our side, we need to make him see he was out of control, he was vulnerable, make him see we have his back. If we can get Aaryn out this week or next, he's handling this appropriately, not acting out, like a fool, etc. Howard did mention he prayed on it and felt good about his decision.

Sandy
07-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Wow.. Jeremy is the voice of reason in the room.

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Jeremy says she has all the numbers, she doesn't need us, you saw when Helen won HOH. Jeremy says we got too cocky, I know I did and it's my fault! Aaryn is so disgusted, she'll have to play against Jeremy & Kaitlin and she doesn't want that. Jer tells them well she's trying to pick off dudes and has done a good job of it, Aaryn says and then me. Why would she pick off people who have her back. Aaryn saying its not fair, this game is not fair, Jere says it's BB, its not fair. Aaryn says I look like the biggest idiot right now (yes you do) I guess this game is only fair if she's winning and I get it, but I don't feel sorry for her, she lied consistently and has said some truly vile stuff about them all.

Sandy
07-11-2013, 07:49 PM
How is it not fair? If her side had the numbers she'd think it was fair. Everyone has a chance to make friends and alliances. Just because her side is losing because they have acted like a bunch of assholes ... now it's not fair? But she doesn't learn from it. It's not fair.. whatever.

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 07:49 PM
OMG OMG OMG Jerm says he has folks lie to his face & he is an interpersonal communication major

Sandy
07-11-2013, 07:52 PM
OMFG... that lunatic is still crying. They need to get her a damn straight jacket and Nick better hide because she is not right.

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:52 PM
Oh jeez GM is out of the DR, Elissa called to it. She's sitting in the LR with sunglasses on sobbing, with I think his hat on her feet ...

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Aaryn and Kait go to the kitchen getting food, not looking at anyone and who goes to GM, Helen, not her 'friends'.

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Shrine to Nick......

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_111.png

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the caps Sassy, LOL I was stupid and didn't have anything set up to take em. Feeds were back early tonight.

I hafta say, they're being nicer to GM then her 'friends' are. They feel really bad for her, cause she really is upset and sad.

Amanda is consoling her now, trying to cheer her up, saying he can see you in here. She goes back to she just needed a little more time to get him to like her more. He was different than everyone else. She really does have some issues I think. Amanda apologizes to her again and says remember he can see you and you need to be strong and you can talk to me anytime you need to. I will more shocked than not if she doesn't DOR.

Ldbright
07-11-2013, 07:58 PM
SERIAL. McCrae with straight hair. Yes please.

Sandy
07-11-2013, 08:06 PM
Amanda and Andy are talking as if they get to decide who goes up.

Oh My God... there she goes again and thanks so much for blowing your nose in the microphone... psycho

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 08:08 PM
Nothing really exciting going on, GM found Aaryn & Kaitlin, says she wasn't this upset when she broke up with her fiance. Just wants to be happy, do her pagents, have a nice guy. It will not be pretty when she finds out she doesn't have her job

LOL Aaryn just said you'll see him in like 70 days, its not like he died and if he meets someone else, it wasn't meant to be.

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 08:09 PM
LMAO

Aaryn to GM It's not like he died

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_112.png

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 08:10 PM
LOL Now the 3 are talking about self evicting, it's not fair, these people are awful. and they wonder why they don't like them.

Aaryn says they know they can't compete with us ... ummmm I think they won Aaryn. I can't listen to this crap

Sandy
07-11-2013, 08:11 PM
Let's play a drinking game. Every time they say it's not fair, take a drink.

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 08:12 PM
azt thank updating I so can not do it right now I am so tired!!

Sandy
07-11-2013, 08:13 PM
They just can't stand that Jeremy is sitting with the others eating. They want him to be pouting with them.

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 08:14 PM
LOL so now we have McCrae, Amanda and Andy talking about putting up Howard and Aaryn and possibly backdooring Jeremy ... um they didn't win the HOH. Bringing up Howard and the bible has no place in the game, it's not about that, so no problem putting him up.

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 08:14 PM
GM I didn't even get a chance to kiss his mouth

Sandy
07-11-2013, 08:15 PM
Aaryn, always the classy one, says all of these people are garbage. And who is she saying won't get a job? Uh.. honey you don't have one either... and lots of people aren't gonna want to hire you.

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Okay so my mistake switch back to the 3 witches of Eastwick and now they are running down Jessie, calling her every name in the book, that she shows her clit to everyone, something about Spencer and now shes to the 4th, bottom of the barrel with Judd. Aaryn saying if she wins the money, good she's gonna need it, cause she won't get a job.... oh the irony!

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 08:17 PM
Aaryn saying if she had played the way she wanted she would have left with dignity, now she looks like an idiot for playing nice Dayum if that was nice, I'd hate to see dirty!

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 08:22 PM
And we're back to unfair, if it's not fair, I don't want to play... it's not fair, why even bother playing, I want to go home.

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 08:29 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_113.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_114.png

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 08:29 PM
GM and Aaryn talking about how good their lives out of there, GM has her pagents, etc. They are in for one rude awakening.

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 08:30 PM
My feeds are constantly reloading, is anyone else havin the same issue?

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 08:31 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_115.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_116.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 08:32 PM
My feeds are constantly reloading, is anyone else havin the same issue?

it has been happening for me all day when I switch feeds

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 08:32 PM
I'm going to have to restart. they're constantly looping BRB

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Howard seems to be making the rounds!!

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_117.png

Sandy
07-11-2013, 08:38 PM
Mine went out entirely and I spent 20 minutes trying to get them back..

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 08:40 PM
Kaitlin thinks he (Jerm) has beenplaying her

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 08:42 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_118.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_119.png

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Elissa saying our season must be crazy the fans were so loud......tells kitchen crew that they wardned her that she might be target because of her sister

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_120.png

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 08:46 PM
LOL restart, get my feeds back and this is what I get...

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/gmnick.jpg

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 08:49 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_121.png

Sandy
07-11-2013, 08:50 PM
Hard to believe she is 32 and this crazy over someone she barely knows. What a nutcase.

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 08:50 PM
http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/gmsitting.jpg

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 08:51 PM
http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/gmstaring.jpg

Kait & aaryn made her get up and go to the triangle room where Jessie is sleeping. She starts in sobbing again, did he take everything. Oh lord he left a chapstick ... it will now become a shrine! Sorry Kait & Jeremy went upstairs to the chess table, feeds switched away, but didn't hear anything between them.

Sandy
07-11-2013, 08:51 PM
I bet her ex-employer is even happier they fired her now because clearly she is insane. Dayummmm..... This is worse than Natalie crying over Cappie.

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 08:54 PM
Aaryn moved GM from the memory wall....
GM he left his chapstick

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_122.png
Celebration dinner
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_123.png
Chahttp://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_124.pngpstick

Sandy
07-11-2013, 08:57 PM
GM this is not the dating game.. that wasn't why you were there. I'm so sick of this psycho nutjob....

obxkali
07-11-2013, 08:59 PM
This. Chick. Is. Bonkers.

obxkali
07-11-2013, 08:59 PM
She knew this guy for 2 weeks and she said this is harder than breaking it off with her FIANCE??????????

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 09:00 PM
This. Chick. Is. Bonkers.

Yes. This. She needs professional help and I'm not joking about that. She is truly insecure, there is some underlying issue, cause this is not normal for a 32 year old.

Sandy
07-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Absolutely. Certifiably... cuckoo....

How many days will she cry over him?

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 09:02 PM
Aaryn to GM
I told you you may get half a million dollars but America is going to see the way you really are in this house

obxkali
07-11-2013, 09:03 PM
Yes. This. She needs professional help and I'm not joking about that. She is truly insecure, there is some underlying issue, cause this is not normal for a 32 year old.

I was thinking the same thing. It's scary and it's sad.

Sandy
Aaryn is losing patience. LOL

aztekpm
Helen and Andy were talking before Candice came in and they know Howard and Spencer are the the sketchy ones on the edge of their alliance going forward. They were flip flopping all day trying to figure out where the power would go ... and they move us upstairs to Jeremy and Kaitlin who are playing chess and apparently America disgusts him, that they would give Elissa the MVP, but it's out of his hands.

Now they switch us to Spencer and Elissa and he's trying to convince her that Jessie was the rogue vote. That he did waffle today, he wasn't sure what to do, his alliance was talking about him, etc. Anyway they're done ... Elissa walks up to Judd in the WC and says Spencer was trying to blame Jessie, I told him I didn't want to talk about it, just enjoy the win. Judd says no way, it wasn't her. It was them and they're trying to get McCrae join an alliance with them.

obxkali
07-11-2013, 09:07 PM
I could MAYBE understand a small portion of this if they made out a few times, had an intimate connection... SOMETHING. But they haven't done anything. Nothing. Nada. Like... where does this come from? I'm fairly sure if the tables were turned and GM was the one on the other side of the door, Nick wouldn't shed one tear. He'd be acting 100% normal.

obxkali
07-11-2013, 09:08 PM
I feel awkward watching this.

Sandy
07-11-2013, 09:09 PM
I know. They haven't even kissed. She acts like it's someone she was married to for years and now they have died or something. This is way over the top.

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 09:15 PM
Dayum lol they're switching us fast, now were in HN room with helen and Candice. Talking about how they treated Elissa and they couldnt do that to her, being her friend put a big target on her back, but she couldn't turn her back on her, she's a mom, missing her kids. LOL they hugged and I have no clue wtf they said. Candice saying being in confinement teaches you so much about yourself. Helen commenting them making her HN and now shes HOH. Candice feels it may have been Jessie, but they figure she's scared, can use her as a pawn if they need to, but won't tell her that. Need her to be with us, I don't know if I'll use her as a pawn. Had it gone 8-3 I wouldn't have been suspicious and in next breath says I think it was Spencer. They feel 100% it wasn't Howard, he couldn't look them in the eye and lie to them. Now Candice brings up last week, so now they're back to suspecting Spencer. Helen believes Candice wasn't lying about last week. Figure Howard was on both sides learning/telling stuff and being loyal to Spencer, which is okay.
Basically they know its one of em.

Talking about GM, they're sorry she's so upset how heartbroken she is. Apparently it was her who went off and was screaming at them. Saying why did GM say she gamemancing him, when clearly she wasn't. Figure it may be a game move so they have sympathy for her.

Talking about how they can relax this week. Howard comes in. Says what are you up too, Candice biting her nails, she's up to something. Says understand her depression mode, she would be upset too if one of her alliance left, have a funeral all in black. Howard, says getting rid of the guys makes me nervous. Helen says not after you, after the other side.

obxkali
07-11-2013, 09:16 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/n3rbk6.jpg

Bless her little racist heart for sitting there and listening to GM blabber on and on and on and on and on... and blow her nose super loud into the mic.... and blabber on and on and on and on... and blow her nose again crazy loud into the mic... and so on and so on.

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 09:18 PM
LOL they keep telling Helen to move her mic up, we need BB to ask GM to lower hers!

Elissa is cleaning the WC, had to leave the room cause, God love Jeremy, said I'm sorry GM, how ya doing and it started all over again!

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 09:19 PM
this is nuts....I hope that she is a HN too!!

Sandy
07-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Good lord, must she blow her nose right in the microphone? Geez!!!

Please make her a have not.. she's too heartbroken to eat anyway...

aztekpm
this is nuts....I hope that she is a HN too!!

LOL I think she would DOR.

Helen and Elissa, talking about all the cheering for them and thank you America, thank you from the moms to all the moms, they walk out to the LR and starting jumping around and dancing with Amanda.

obxkali
http://i39.tinypic.com/dvfwoh.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/5eddh0.jpg

She won't stop blowing her damn nose. STAHP.

obxkali
07-11-2013, 09:23 PM
GinaMarie: "I don't care about money."

Then go home you crazy bitch.

Sandy
07-11-2013, 09:25 PM
It's "individually" not "anything I said to you individual"...

STFU psycho bitch. Also... "yous" is not a word.

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 09:25 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_126.png
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_127.png
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_128.png
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_129.png

GM comes in to rain on there parade
Elissa can't you just let us enjoy this for a little while
GM keeps going on & on about how she tells people positive things and she had such a connection to each other

Sandy
07-11-2013, 09:26 PM
Oh god now she has to go on and on and on to the whole house about their great budding love affair. She doesn't care about money. Great... then leave NOW

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 09:26 PM
They're in the BR chatting. Helen saying it's everyones HOH, for everyone to enjoy.

GM apparently has recovered, has come out to attack Jessie. Helen says can't we just enjoy this. Says she's happy for Helen, I say stuff from my heart, I shake hands and don't lie. I gave my heart to Nick and I'm heart broken, I wasn't this upset with my fiance, he made me feel smart, thats why I liked the kid. I was single for 2 years, money doesn't make me happy, I want to be happy in my life. If I like ya I'll smile at ya, if I look down, no hard feelings, but I don't want to talk to ya. Anything I said, I have a golden heart, I bust balls, but I don't hurt feelings, but I'm so sorry for crying , I'm falling for him, you didn't see what we were like by ourselves, you didn't see the signs we gave each other, we didn't need to show everyone else, I'm sorry, good luck to everyone, put me up, I'll play games, I just want to push myself. Thats all I hafta say, good luck to everyone, I'm sure you all have good families at home, good hearts deep down inside, I'll see you around.... I missed some of it but holy crap!

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 09:27 PM
It's "individually" not "anything I said to you individual"...

STFU psycho bitch. Also... "yous" is not a word.

I am afraid to say this but yous is a word usually as yous guys!!
I know this because I grew up on Staten Island!!

obxkali
07-11-2013, 09:28 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2qjesfl.jpg

Aaryn's reaction to GM's constant blowing of her noise. I swear this chick is trying to blow a song out of her nose! GRRRRRRR.

Sandy
07-11-2013, 09:28 PM
I am afraid to say this but yous is a word usually as yous guys!!
I know this because I grew up on Staten Island!!

LOL.. never saw it in the dictionary but I will take your word for it.

Did you see the way Aaryn looked at her ... like she was insane? Funny

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 09:30 PM
Jessie, telling about what went on in the room. She apologized to GM and they all ganged up on her and blamed her, it was all Jessies fault. She said when you want to talk to me like a mature adult, you can find me and thats when she left and GM followed. Helen says, you're playing for you, we're all playing for ourselves, we'll have to vote each other out, alliances will change, but it's just the game. They're really upset for whats going on on their side right now, but we're here for you. Both of these votes were hard and I don't think they're gonna get any easier. America loves our side ... Elissa says we're playing BB not out in the real world. Elissa says this isn't a normal season, people don't normally attack viciously and everyone starts laughing. They didn't really figure she would be this upset, tho Andy figured she would be.

SassyGal
07-11-2013, 09:32 PM
LOL.. never saw it in the dictionary but I will take your word for it.

Did you see the way Aaryn looked at her ... like she was insane? Funny

it is kind of like when you live ther Staten Island is said as one word!!

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Just general chit chat again, nothing earth shattering. Helen wants lots of red wine, asked for scrabble, cards, backgammon, lol figures they won't get any of it.

obxkali
07-11-2013, 09:36 PM
I swear, if this guy is gay I'm going to laugh sooo hard.

obxkali
07-11-2013, 09:37 PM
Is it still a possibility that Nick is gay? I read a few people bringing it up on Twitter but never heard anything official. She would legit freak out if he turned out to be gay.

Sandy
07-11-2013, 09:42 PM
That would be hysterically funny!!!!!! I really don't think he's that into her.

obxkali
07-11-2013, 09:43 PM
I NEVER got the feeling that he was into her. I mean... the whole pinky thing... when a guy would rather kiss the hand over your lips, there's a problem!

Sandy
07-11-2013, 09:45 PM
I think he just came up with these things to keep from actually kissing her or anything... but she thinks he is being a gentleman... ;)

aztekpm
07-11-2013, 09:45 PM
I wouldn't be shocked, he didn't give off a very hetro signal, not that it matters either way, but hell who knows. He definitely wasn't into GM, at least not that I saw.

obxkali
07-11-2013, 09:46 PM
Exactly! That's not gentlemanly, that's stalling. Funny thing is, he's going to go home and watch her obsessing over him. How awkward.