View Full Version : July 13th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
07-12-2013, 11:49 PM
POV Comp Day? I'm not a racist day? I'm so sad about Nick day?

No idea. But new day it is!

P.S. Sorry I'm not around to update tonight... not feeling all that well. :(

TheKdd
07-12-2013, 11:59 PM
So here's a quick update before I go.

Basically, Elissa got MVP again. Up in the HOH, Helen, McCrae and Amanda are trying to talk Elissa into putting up Howard, tells her about the vote. Elissa is afraid to put up Howard because he will come back at her for it. Wants to know everyone has her back. Even though they say they do, she still doesn't want to do it. Candice comes into the conversation, and is defending him to the death, doesn't want him put up.

In the meantime, McCrae is now telling people he got the MVP so if/when Elissa puts up Howard, he will blame is on McCrae and go after him instead. He told Elissa he didn't mind doing that. Helen said she would do it too. McCrae already told Candice and Howard that he is the MVP. Candice still trying to keep Howard off of the block, saying to put Spencer instead.

Judd even came up at one point and said Howard needs to go up and left, but Elissa is scared to do it.

That's all for me folks... I gotta get in my bed. Sorry :(

Knucklehead
07-13-2013, 12:16 AM
After Amanda, McCrae and Helen had a long conversation with Howard about them wanting to put him up for MVP nom. It got really heated. McCrae lied and said he got MVP so that the heat would be off Elissa. Then, after Howard leaves, Elissa comes up and lies about not getting MVP. They interrogate her and she finally admits that she did get it, but she refused to put up Howard and put up Spencer instead.

PinkFreak
07-13-2013, 12:28 AM
I had to go hear this for myself about Helen saying DR told her she can't put Howard up...

Flashback 7/12 11:38 Cam

Helen & Elissa talking about noms, putting up Aaryn against Howard, or Spencer. Helen says under her breath to Elissa "I don't think the show wants up to put up Howard", then shakes it off says she's gonna get in trouble for this & then WBRB

Again Flashback
7/12 11:47pm Cam 4

Elissa goes down & gets Amanda/Mc to HOH room, Andy too... Helen meets them there, they suspect something is wrong... Helen tells them "I don't think the show wants me to put up Howard" Amanda "What?" Helen puts her hands to her face, says I can't talk about Diary, shrugs... Amanda says "They don't want you to?" WBRB

TheKdd
07-13-2013, 01:12 AM
On my phone so can't bold again...

McCrae telling Spencer he is going up tomorrow but will not go home. The plan is whoever wins it and comes off, Jeremy goes up and home. If no one comes off, than Aaryn goes home.

TheKdd
07-13-2013, 01:15 AM
Haha figured out the bold but it's a PITA

TheKdd
07-13-2013, 01:26 AM
No one cleans? Ever?

PinkFreak
07-13-2013, 01:43 AM
That house is disgusting!!! Could not believe it the day feeds came on... we've seen it messy but this year tops them all!

Goldie
07-13-2013, 06:38 AM
I actually got nervous energy from seeing one of the downstairs bedroom the other night. It looked like a Hoarders episode it was so filthy. BB needs to start casting 2 people like me with mild OCD every season, I could never go to sleep at night with the house in that condition, lol.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 07:26 AM
After reading around, I think that Amanda finding Aaryn saying something about if King Kong "sploged" on her this is what it would look like funny is reprehensible to me. I guess she was talking about Howard getting whipped cream on her during the HN comp. And then for Amanda to find that funny makes me sick to my stomach. Equating Howard to King Kong? Yeah, that's funny. NOT!

And Elissa is starting to wise up that she's just being used by them for the MVP. Frankly, Amanda/McC slipped way down in my rankings.

I watched the Howard/Spencer thing in HOH and I was impressed with them both, especially Howard. And if Helen can fake crying that well, I'd really worry about her trust and loyalty.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 07:44 AM
Amanda and Helen talking in HN room. Amanda is livid about Elissa not putting up Howard as MVP nominee. Helen said she apologizes for not putting up Howard but she didn't feel comfortable...fishes
Before that Amanda had been ranting at Andy and Judd about Elissa not putting up Howard and that Elissa has hurt McCrae's game.
Helen I believe you that Howard sucks. But part of me thinks that if we kept Howard in the game he would be more loyal in this game. (She's talking to Andy now)
Andy says he agrees with Amanda in a way. I'm telling you..do you swear to me that you had nothing to do with that?
Helen I had nothing to do with that. And she was upset with me that I didn't talk to her about who I was going to put up.
Andy I trust you.
Helen I had no influence on who Elissa put up. If anything it was going to Howard
Andy I don't think Howard isn't going to gunning for us and Candice likes us.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 07:45 AM
Howard, McCrae, Spence are in cockpit room.
Howard telling McCrae and Spencer that Amanda and Candice are playing with their emotions and they can't be ruthless like them because they are playing with their emotions.
Howard basically saying the same thing to McCrae that he said to the other people in the HOH.

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 07:47 AM
w3ell they are awake for veto

HN room
Amanda going on & On about Elissa fucking up McPizzas game & hers too for not putting up Howard but Spencer.....
she was talking to Judd & Jessie
Helen walks in & Amanda starts on her with the Howard theing
Andy may have been there
Amanda leave.....
Helen talks to Andy he says he feels like Amanda & would have preferred Howard up..he asks if he knew
Helen says no
Andy asks about the private convo she had with Elissa
Helen she was upset I didn't talk about noms before I did it when we had agrred between us 2 to chat about noms if either gets hoh

(McPizza told house he had MVP so Elissa would be more comfortable with putting Howard.....that is part of what Amanda was pissed about)

Helen saying I should have put up Howard but I wanted to talk to Spencer first since I didn't know which was worse.........Helen telling Andy I have your back don't doubt it....Amanda had McPizza.....she points out it is HER HOH

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 07:48 AM
Andy saying he, Helen, Amanda, McCrae and Judd have a good thing going. And he trusts her.
Helen and you should. I'm really upset. Amanda is really upset. YOu have to understand this is my HOH and I hope that Jeremy goes out and if not him, Aaryn goes out. I know Amanda is close to Aaryn but for my long term game it's better to throw out Aaryn for me. Jeremy is the target. She needs to calm down and see what happens with POV. We still have the power. Her getting upset just makes everyone upset.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 07:50 AM
Sorry Sassy. My family is asleep and I thought I'd try to help out a little bit.

Amanda is acting as bad as GM did when Nick left. She got in Elissa's face last night about not nominating Howard and she has gone on and on about it this morning.

What kills me about her is that she is now protecting Aaryn and I'm sorry. That makes me not like her at all especially when she previously confronted her with the racist remarks. It just doesn't sit well with me at all.

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 07:51 AM
go for it grandma I just turned on & saw that convo....

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 07:52 AM
I tell you what: I'm voting for Candice for MVP next time. I don't think she will tell anyone if she gets it.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 07:55 AM
Candice in cockpit room with Spencer/Howard/Andy.
Andy talking about Nick and how he was a crazy liar saying he had one roommate and then he had two.
Talking about Nick lying. Andy feels like Nick did a terrible job playing a social game.
Howard even being in an alliance with him especially about things that were serious, just about game
Spencer the next day I didn't go to the hammock. I knew to hold up the MC because they'd do something stupid
Howard that was my MO dude there's too many grown women in this house
Candice I was the first person to figure it out
Howard I was with it but it was going to be hard as hell
Candice I knew because Jeremy was such a loudmouth. He did some secret birdcall thing and Nick ran up to him.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 07:58 AM
Everyone else is in the kitchen.
Candice asks them why they didn't include Dave
Andy they should have included the gay guy. An all guys alliance: been there, done that. Bye Nick. Should have included the gay guy.
I'm telling you that you need to prove to me that I can trust. It really really hurt me. I knew about an hour before you told me.
Spence I was trying to get a hold of you to tell you
Andy hearing it from you two cut thru me like a knife
Howard that's the only way to make something dark seem a little less dark that's why I'm glad we went last
Spence whatever you heard hearing it from me and Howie, we told you everything. Laying it all out there, you can trust us. We didn't send home any of your friends. This isn't week 8. We sent Nick home who was in it.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 07:59 AM
OMG, there is a pile of dirty towels on the floor in the bathroom! Do these people not clean at all?

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 08:05 AM
Amanda, McCrae and Jessie in bathroom. Jessie just staring into space. Amanda and McC not saying anything to her.
Candice, Spence, Howie and Andy in cockpit room still going over all the stuff that was aired last night. Judd just walked in.
Jessie left bathroom without a word. Aaryn is in there with Amanda and they are talking in a friendly manner.
Helen and McC are in HOH.
Helen I should have thrown Howard out when he made that comment about Amanda sleeping in the bed with you (McC) becauses you were HOH. He owes me and so does Spencer. If anything all you've done is attack Amanda (talking about Howard/Spence) and you're going to stop that.

First of all, Helen, Amanda and McCr are protecting a fucking racist and you're so damn clueless. Plus Amanda said bad things to Howard that made him say what he did.

I'm so over Amanda/McCrae right now.

Sandy
07-13-2013, 08:07 AM
When Amanda gets HOH or MVP she can put up whoever the hell she wants. Until then, who does she think she is to insist on who goes up or get in anyone's face about it? I don't blame Elissa. Why does she want to make enemies when she doesn't have to? If she put up Howard then both he and Candice would be upset and she's close with Candice.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 08:09 AM
McC said he heard that Kaitlin has said she isn't going to use veto if she wins it (how stupid).
Helen Spencer might actually fight because he has so much to prove now
I'll talk to Elissa and we'll be like shocked when the MVP nominee comes up.
McC If she spills the beans that she has it to Howard, I made a deal with him for next week.
Helen Howard will go to Candice and I will make sure that you and Amanda are protected
I asked her if she had a deal with Howard (Elissa) and she said her heart couldn't let her do it (put him up).
McC It's strategy. I don't care. It's not power to wield.
Helen It's the people's HOH. It's all ourHOH and shore up everyone's game. I want everyone to feel good about what happens this week. If Jeremy wins veto, then Aaryn goes home, right? Spencer doesn't go home, right? If she won HOH, god knows what she would do with it?

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 08:10 AM
If they show Amanda being friendly with Aaryn and laughing at the King Kong thing, Amanda won't get MVP.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 08:12 AM
Amanda telling Aaryn the fight outside with Elissa was fake.
Aaryn saying she knew that.
They are in the bathroom putting on makeup.
GM comes in looking for "Barbie" pins.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 08:13 AM
Family is up. They're complaining. Gotta go. I will be back.

Fishes.

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 08:35 AM
might be showing the MVP nom????

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 08:49 AM
WBRB continues

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 08:49 AM
Family is up. They're complaining. Gotta go. I will be back.

Fishes.

Thanks for the updates!! Extra hugs to lexi!!

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 09:00 AM
back

lots of chat about Kaitlin in multi rooms
Spencer MVP nom

Candice playing

Helen Spencer comes off the block...Helens people get together we have to win

Jerm is NOT playing POV!

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_135.png

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 09:02 AM
sound like GM is playing

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_136.png

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 09:04 AM
Helen lets hope you(Candice) you(Spencer) or me win veto or Aaryn cause she will use on herself

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 09:05 AM
Amanda talking to Kaitlin...I am telling you if you win & don't use it on yourself you are going home..

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 09:07 AM
seems that Helen's Heroes (my name) have been fracturing since shortly after the HOH!!

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 09:08 AM
HOH crowd discussing if it is a punishment POV

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_137.png

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 09:11 AM
Amanda telling Kaitlin when talking to them make it about Howard being...

GM & Jerm in bathroom couch he is telling her how?? got scared & it would have been fine otherwise or it could bbe a manuver to backdoor me if he wins...discussing who would use veto

Aaryn & Judd there too by sink

Judd is wearing the Bear shirt today!!

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_138.png

Sheldon
07-13-2013, 09:11 AM
seems that Helen's Heroes (my name) have been fracturing since shortly after the HOH!!

I LOVE IT! :love:

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 09:16 AM
LR
Kaitlin & Aaryn
kaitlin telling her to throw it because they aren't sending her home
Aaryn there is always a chance if you are on the

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_139.png

SR
Kaitlin GM
Kaitlin if you win they are not after you if I win & use it they will send Jerm home but if I win & don't use it then I go home...she is crying...telling GM that Spencer is the target

convo moves by GM to Nick!

Kait tells her they are freaking out because howard was suppose to go up not Spencer

Gm they are trying to get guys over we can flip over the house
Kait they just told me Aaryn not the target

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_140.png

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 09:19 AM
helen leaves HOh to get her head into it

HN room howard & Judd talking but I missed it

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 09:21 AM
BR
Kait tells Jerm they will send you home if you try to protect us

Aaryn in...whispers missed it
Spencer in

someone said He is getting a taste of his own medicine

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_142.png

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 09:22 AM
have to shut down for virus thing popped up

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 09:46 AM
I am back

Amanda mcPizza Andy in HN
Amanda putting more doubt into Andy about Helen & Elissa... saying Helen told everyone howard but she didn't do it
McPizza agreed
they reassured Andy they had hos back

helen popped in & out then grabbed Aaryn to SR to get her pumped up telling her have to win it then we go from there

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 09:53 AM
Hn room

Amanda & McPizza working Andy & Jessie they are doing a great job!!

talking about power going to heads(paraphasing)

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 09:54 AM
HOh
Howard still talking to Candice about various things in house

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 09:57 AM
Amanda says that for days jerm been the target do not try to change it to Howard...
she leaves
McPizza this is fucked up.....points out that is what his tactics are that is why he was trying to seperate me & her

Andy????get on same page with Helen whay get rid of me.

McPizza that is what the relationships...trying to take your spot

Andy leaves

Jessie this is so stupid

Andy to other BR talks to Kaitlin tells her if you want to stay in game have to win veto & save self
kait crying I know....

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_143.png
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_144.png

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 09:59 AM
my feeds keep reloading

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 10:05 AM
what is so funny is that they way i am seeing it is that the only person that seems to be playing honest is Elissa

Sheldon
07-13-2013, 10:06 AM
Which is funny, considering how everyone was all over her case to begin with for not being honest about being Rachel's sister.

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 10:08 AM
HOh
Elissa mcPizza Andy Helen ??others

chatiing about if will be a prize comp

feed froze

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 10:12 AM
HOH crowd here Amanda now too

mocking GM about her seach for nick's coffee mug and how she still believes all he said

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 10:16 AM
Helen again giving credit to Judd for changing the game by getting Jessie to side with them

19wingz
07-13-2013, 10:41 AM
I don't understand how the DR can blatantly say no to nominating someone. That is is very, very shitty for them to do.

Also, I love Candice still. That is all.

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 10:41 AM
Hoh crew mocking alliance names
triple thrust-jem kait Arryn

Amandasaying for food comp could go in & tell DR with Arryn & kait in comp it was a Ho Down

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 10:42 AM
I don't understand how the DR can blatantly say no to nominating someone. That is is very, very shitty for them to do.

Also, I love Candice still. That is all.

I think Helen was blowing smoke to cover he ass

aztekpm
07-13-2013, 10:45 AM
Holy paranoia, it's running rampant in the house. Amanda needs to chillax, she's getting every one antsy and on edge. This was a week to get Jeremy, if possible, or one of the two girls, Aaryn preferrably since she at least knows the game and is a threat.

They have all been playing each other to some extent and no one played Amanda more than McCrae. Why is she now guns ablazing for Howard? I get she doesn't trust him, but holy fk she's on the verge of destroying the whole 'alliance'. I use that word loosely, as the plan was to get a few out and then play from there. Shes too fkn intense and will end screwing it up and neither of the targets will leave or they'll figure out she has an alliance with every single person in the house, lol except for Howard and she will be next!

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 10:46 AM
atz evidently he "attacked" her last night and she knows that he wanted mcPizza to get rid of her

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 10:47 AM
GM went to HOH all RahRah let play veto.....she wants to win & will sleep init & be like Flav-a-fav

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 10:51 AM
Judd yells out grab your umbrellas time for veto Comp

other all yell

then he says I have to pratice....Guess he is hosting!!

aztekpm
07-13-2013, 11:06 AM
atz evidently he "attacked" her last night and she knows that he wanted mcPizza to get rid of her

Oh I know, but everyone was saying it about her, not just Howard. That's the thing, she's so intense, is constant alliance scheming, etc. She's getting everyone all panicked, which is why McCrae is constantly trying to calm her or others down because of her actions. LOL GF needs some Valium.

I do feel sorry for Helen and Elissa, this was supposed to be a calm week and they're still having to be on the defensive. Why does Amanda feel like they must do what she wants? I hate when people get that way. Offer your opinion and then let them make the decisions, since THEY won! You don't need to agree with them, but cornering on them on what they did do is not quite the right way to handle it.

I want to like Amanda and root for her, but she makes it soooo hard sometimes.

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 11:09 AM
BB seems to be slipping
between Jerm & Aaryn they almost sang a comple song "Redneck Woman"

jerm sings more & we get
BB: Andy Please stop singing

aztekpm
07-13-2013, 11:11 AM
LOL was just rummaging thru the interwebs and saw this:

Judd (about GM): I think she's like a kalidoscope. She only sees shapes & colors

LMFAOOOOOOO that just cracks me up, I like Judd.

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 11:11 AM
Oh I know, but everyone was saying it about her, not just Howard. That's the thing, she's so intense, is constant alliance scheming, etc. She's getting everyone all panicked, which is why McCrae is constantly trying to calm her or others down because of her actions. LOL GF needs some Valium.

I do feel sorry for Helen and Elissa, this was supposed to be a calm week and they're still having to be on the defensive. Why does Amanda feel like they must do what she wants? I hate when people get that way. Offer your opinion and then let them make the decisions, since THEY won! You don't need to agree with them, but cornering on them on what they did do is not quite the right way to handle it.

I want to like Amanda and root for her, but she makes it soooo hard sometimes.

well she is on Xanax & Adderall!! so we already know she is a little off in the emotional swing with those meds! I would imagine the stresses in the house get things way amped in the emotion department!

I want to like her but the more she talks the more I want to see the door hit her in the butt!

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 11:24 AM
they are eating ice cream...if it were me going to compete I wouldn"t be going for sugar but protein esp sincethey think it will has some physical

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 11:33 AM
Andy saying no one should play chess with him he has a chess curse has ony played twice...once with David...then Nick...yesterday Kaitlin wanted to play with him

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 11:51 AM
they are still waiting to start veto.....

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Aaryn talking about the outlet stores in San Marcos It is a really great shopping place we have 2 there Prime Outlets & Tanger....I love to shop there!!

Nickyd
07-13-2013, 12:24 PM
Sorry Sassy. My family is asleep and I thought I'd try to help out a little bit.

Amanda is acting as bad as GM did when Nick left. She got in Elissa's face last night about not nominating Howard and she has gone on and on about it this morning.

What kills me about her is that she is now protecting Aaryn and I'm sorry. That makes me not like her at all especially when she previously confronted her with the racist remarks. It just doesn't sit well with me at all.

i'm with you grandmamichelf i think the producers should have come in and removed both Aaryn and GM from the show. They are disgusting.

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 12:29 PM
was on the phone...still general chatting, eating or sleeping by various hgs

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 12:34 PM
chatting about different fast food places they have in their areas

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 12:42 PM
I am off for a bit

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the updates, Sassy. And Lexi sends hugs right back to you!:)

One thing I can say about this Howard and Amanda shit....Howard struck back at her with the "sleeping with McCr because he was HOH" because she struck first. If you're going to dish that shit out, better make sure no one can give it back to you. And then she went on and on to anyone who would listen about Howard and why didn't he go up and we had Elissa's back while all the time she's promising to work with Aaryn. Seriously, I just don't like her. I know. Guilt by association. But you can't confront someone and then turn around and laugh at one of their racist jokes. That's my opinion.

I am, however, really liking Candice a lot. And I have a lot of respect for Howard and Spencer going up there and facing that crew and coming clean. More so for Howard because Spencer has made racist remarks and constantly denigrates women. But I wonder if that wasn't because of Jerm. No excuse, just wondering.

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 01:00 PM
i agree grandma...i was running to get in shower & see

Trivia...POV underway i think this will take a while

aztekpm
07-13-2013, 01:02 PM
Me and my perfect timing, ran out grocery shopped, etc. come back turn on the feeds and...

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/Trivia.jpg

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 01:04 PM
Just some fun quotes that were said...of course, by Aaryn...makes you realize how really pathetic this woman is and how she really doesn't know what's going to hit her when she exits BB.

"I'm too smart for my own good" Please, don't make me laugh.
"I knew I had a target on my back because I'm a blonde, blue-eyed girl from Texas." I have no comment for this because I find her ugly.
"I'm gonna say what I want to say and do what I want to do." Oh, we can see that and hear that.
"I'm not going to stay here and be someone that I'm not." Then please leave. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
(talking about her social media stuff) "My media takes care of all that stuff so I won't ever see it." I'm not sure they can remove that much stuff out of your sight, much less that you have a media anymore.
"The last thing I'm gonna do is go out looking like an idiot...I've bit my tongue on a lot of things." Too late for the first part. Maybe you should have bitten your tongue in half instead.
"What kind of queers are in this house?" And there is no response for this. None. Absolutely none.

Also Aaryn firmly believes she is on the block because of her beauty.

aztekpm
07-13-2013, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the updates, Sassy. And Lexi sends hugs right back to you!:)

One thing I can say about this Howard and Amanda shit....Howard struck back at her with the "sleeping with McCr because he was HOH" because she struck first. If you're going to dish that shit out, better make sure no one can give it back to you. And then she went on and on to anyone who would listen about Howard and why didn't he go up and we had Elissa's back while all the time she's promising to work with Aaryn. Seriously, I just don't like her. I know. Guilt by association. But you can't confront someone and then turn around and laugh at one of their racist jokes. That's my opinion.

I am, however, really liking Candice a lot. And I have a lot of respect for Howard and Spencer going up there and facing that crew and coming clean. More so for Howard because Spencer has made racist remarks and constantly denigrates women. But I wonder if that wasn't because of Jerm. No excuse, just wondering.

True, sometimes like breeds like and you join in to fit in. Like I know you wouldn't, I would never join in on convo's like that because I wouldn't want to fit in with them ... but not everybody is that way. LOL my face would more than likely give me away, cause I would look at them like are you fkn kidding, WTF is wrong with you! I ain't no angel, but I try to be fair to everyone and racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. has always bothered me. I give credit to my parents and being an Air Force brat, growing up in countries around the world, with all types of people, ethnicity, cultures, etc.

I have noticed that Spencer does seem to have stopped talking that way, at least that I have seen or read, so it's very possible he realized??? The way he talked about the women in the house was vile. I said before, I have a fairly high tolerance towards rough or raunchy language, but I was cringing pretty hard at some of it.

Amanda has called out Aaryn, but also made some more mild comments (than others and not to give her a pass) and laughed at some of the stupid stuff said, but THINK she's just playing along for the game, but ... it still doesn't look good.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 01:20 PM
Didn't know you were an AF brat, aztek! All three of my kids are AF brats..well, they are now adult AF brats! I was in the AF for 20 years and I've now been retired longer than I was in! Ain't that a hoot!

aztekpm
07-13-2013, 01:21 PM
LOL Grand I just saw those, this one made me chuckle too...

Jeremy to Kaitlin & Aaryn: The beautiful went with the beautiful, and the ugly went with the ugly. There was just more ugly. Talk about like attracting like, the thoughts of a true narcissist. They clearly don't realize outer beauty is just the exterior and the true beauty lies within. A beautiful shell can hide and conceal for only so long if the inside contains an ugly and nasty nut!

aztekpm
07-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Didn't know you were an AF brat, aztek! All three of my kids are AF brats..well, they are now adult AF brats! I was in the AF for 20 years and I've now been retired longer than I was in! Ain't that a hoot!

:) Although I live in Canada now, my dad is from Kentucky and my mom was Canadian, they met on the old USAF that used to be in Stephenville, NFLD for refueling and defense purposes. He served 20 too, my dad always liked the Toronto area, so he retired up here, unfortunately he passed away 9 years ago.

I am an old AFB brat too and when I travel with my mom, still hit up bases every where we go. I love the BX, AMEX's etc. and it brings back all kinds of memories and seeing everyone in uniform, ohhhhh ehmmmm geeeee, there is something about a man in uniform! LOL Last year we were in Biloxi and said to my mother, why the heck couldn't we have been stationed here, you leave the main gate and are looking at the beach & gulf one traffic light away!

19wingz
07-13-2013, 01:37 PM
LOL Grand I just saw those, this one made me chuckle too...

Jeremy to Kaitlin & Aaryn: The beautiful went with the beautiful, and the ugly went with the ugly. There was just more ugly. Talk about like attracting like, the thoughts of a true narcissist. They clearly don't realize outer beauty is just the exterior and the true beauty lies within. A beautiful shell can hide and conceal for only so long if the inside contains an ugly and nasty nut!

It's always the ugliest people that can't see their own vileness and other's beauty.

TheKdd
07-13-2013, 01:56 PM
From watching the last few days, I have absolutely nothing against Helen or Elissa. Amanda pushing so hard to get who she wants up there is on my nerves, and I want to like her.

I don't think Helen was fake crying with Howard. I watched that confrontation and Howard almost made me cry, but then I'm a wuss. LOL I think Helen REALLY wants to trust Howard, hence why she didn't put him up, AND she didn't run Elissa first before noms to tell her to do so either.

I think these people are VERY much discounting Kaitlin. They want to get rid of Jeremy, Howard, and if not either than Aaryn. As much as I can't stand Aaryn, if they can't get Jeremy then they should get Kaitlin. It would put Jeremy in an alone space, and that girl KILLS at the trivia comps. I don't think Aaryn is even close to a threat.

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 02:29 PM
still trivia I need to run out for groceries!!

Shiny Beige
07-13-2013, 02:48 PM
From watching the last few days, I have absolutely nothing against Helen or Elissa. Amanda pushing so hard to get who she wants up there is on my nerves, and I want to like her.

I don't think Helen was fake crying with Howard. I watched that confrontation and Howard almost made me cry, but then I'm a wuss. LOL I think Helen REALLY wants to trust Howard, hence why she didn't put him up, AND she didn't run Elissa first before noms to tell her to do so either.

I think these people are VERY much discounting Kaitlin. They want to get rid of Jeremy, Howard, and if not either than Aaryn. As much as I can't stand Aaryn, if they can't get Jeremy then they should get Kaitlin. It would put Jeremy in an alone space, and that girl KILLS at the trivia comps. I don't think Aaryn is even close to a threat.
I agree with most of what you said. I'm also having trouble with Amanda because she's almost bullying with her "you have to nominate who I want" mentality. I would really like to know Kaitlin's story because everyone IS discounting her because she's Germy's bed partner. She is very dangerous to everyone if they are able to evict Germy and she has to sleep alone.

I just want Aryan to leave before jury. I think it's time for her to get everything America has for her. And the bitch in me wants to be there to watch it all unfold.

Candice is beautiful and smart, but because of the house situation, she's thinking with (the female equivalent of) her little head ... does anyone have a word for it? I just found the word ... dickmatized!

And I don't like Spencer or Howard either. I think they are snakes, at best.

Yellowdog
07-13-2013, 03:00 PM
I just want Aryan to get evicted so that she can face the wrath of Chen.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 03:20 PM
TK, I was right there with you when Howard was talking in HOH especially to Helen.

I don't think Howard's a snake. I think he got caught up in something and just couldn't figure a way out. Now Spencer, I do believe he just might be a snake but then again, I don't know if he got caught up in all the shit. But your true colors do come out when you are around others that are so disgusting.

Amanda: I just think of her as a bully now. She didn't get her way and I'm proud of Elissa for making her own decision.

TheKdd
07-13-2013, 03:26 PM
I agree on Amanda. She seems to think she is the boss of that side of the house. She's starting to annoy me.

I don't hold anything against Helen though, and she doesn't seem to care that Elissa did what she wanted to do. Helen understands that it's hers to do with, just like it was her HOH to do with what she wants.

Shiny Beige
07-13-2013, 03:26 PM
http://tamaratattles.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/big-brother-nick.jpg?w=529

http://tamaratattles.com/2013/07/13/big-brother-15-weekend-update-spoilers/#more-6891

Sheldon
07-13-2013, 03:53 PM
That's the best thing I've seen ALL day! Thank you for that!

PinkFreak
07-13-2013, 04:02 PM
I just want Aryan to get evicted so that she can face the wrath of Chen.

:yeahthat:

Definately gonna be must see TV!! lol...

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 04:26 PM
Wow, trivia for over 3 hours.

polly77
07-13-2013, 04:48 PM
Wow, trivia for over 3 hours.

Yikes! must be one heck of a POV.
Or maybe Spencer won and Aaryn and Jeremy (and possibly Kait) are doing so much trash talking and bullying that CBS just decided to leave feeds off awhile longer

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 05:33 PM
Trivia still. over 4 hours

Shiny Beige
07-13-2013, 05:45 PM
My guess is that one of the "good guys" won and Germy is still having a temper tantrum. :crossfingers:

MissSouthernLady
07-13-2013, 05:47 PM
Wow! I wanna know who won! They should atleast put the feeds back on

TheKdd
07-13-2013, 05:54 PM
Seriously, I went and did most of my taxes and it's still trivia?

Yesterday they talked about how the comp lasted a whopping 3 minutes or something, and yet they left the feeds off a couple of hours. We missed some big convos. I'm not understanding why they are doing this.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 06:02 PM
Maybe Aaryn went on a racist rant and CBS thinks they shouldn't air it.

Or maybe three of them DOR'd.

Knucklehead
07-13-2013, 06:04 PM
Maybe the mean girls lost, Jeremy got pissed and started breaking stuff. He got ejected and Kaitlin, Aaryn and GM DORed right behind him. That's just some fantasy of mine...

Knucklehead
07-13-2013, 06:05 PM
Maybe Aaryn went on a racist rant and CBS thinks they shouldn't air it.

Or maybe three of them DOR'd.

Wow, definitely didn't see you post this right before me. Great minds think alike.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 06:13 PM
Amanda and McCrae talking. Amanda says she doesn't think Kaitlin is going to take herself down. So obviously Kaitlin won veto.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Candice and Helen are talking in the storage room. Candice said she did 8:56 and Helen did 8:55 but Kaitlin did 7 something. They are discussing that Kaitlin might not take herself off. They're going to tell her that she'll go home if she doesn't.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 06:17 PM
Sorry, have to pull up another browser so I can toggle.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 06:19 PM
GM talking about her picture. Sounds like they had to match pictures or something. You had choices and had to match the pictures

TheKdd
07-13-2013, 06:19 PM
If Kaitlin doesn't pull herself off, they SHOULD send her home. Hello... She came pretty close to win the last HOH, and was apparently a power house in the veto comp. She has GOT TO GO.

yoyo
07-13-2013, 06:20 PM
This is great kaitlin saves herself and gets jeremy evicted gotta love it

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 06:21 PM
Kaitlin talking to Jerm about Howard and how he started making out with Candice. She says Howie has been throwing competitions. Kaitlin is saying they both go to sequester. Jerm says he will tell Helen they will both vote for her ???

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 06:23 PM
Sorry phone. Someone should catch this convo.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 06:27 PM
Kaitlin and Jeremy were talking like they were working with Helen and they would still be there after the eviction. Jeremy said that she plays with her emotions. Kaitlin says she smoked their times. She says she's going to cool it on the cockiness.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 06:28 PM
Trivia again. Sounds like they had to jump on a trampoline to put the pictures up.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Okay Kaitlin told Jeremy they should make a deal with Helen. And also that Kaitlin needs to tell Helen that Howard threw all the comps (something Helen already knows about)

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 06:34 PM
Spencer and Howard are talking in storage room. Spencer said that Helen is protecting GM but they don't understand why. Spencer says if I go out this week, I went out better. He wants to tell Marilyn he loves her on TV if he's going home. He wants to know. Howard talking about his convo with McC and that he doesn't want to be connected with Candice.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 06:35 PM
Okay. My two adult children are lost trying to find a theater. That's just great. BRB.

KaraokeDiva
07-13-2013, 06:54 PM
O/T Zimmerman verdict is in.

Yellowdog
07-13-2013, 07:02 PM
Not guilty but it should have been manslaughter.

TheKdd
07-13-2013, 07:06 PM
Not guilty but it should have been manslaughter.

Unbelievable.

19wingz
07-13-2013, 07:13 PM
Is the bitch actually serious about not pulling herself off?

Kaitlin meet Marcellas.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 08:06 PM
Okay, kids never found the theater. I think I have food poisoning from eating at a chinese buffet and eating something that makes me feel ill. My husband isn't feeling all that great either. We both ate the oysters. Gross just thinking about them.

Anyhow, I feel miserable, but wingz, I thought Kaitlin was going to pull herself off after she and Jerm try to convince Helen to put up Howard.

19wingz
07-13-2013, 08:09 PM
Oh? I must have missed that. Well, that's interesting. I really don't want Helen to do that though. And if she does then this week must be an Aaryn eviction week. Why get out Howard? So dumb. Helen really can't be that stupid, can she?

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 08:10 PM
Right now Jeremy is talking to Helen and Andy in HOH. Helen is telling him that she'd like to work with him and Kaitlin. I also think that Kaitlin is pulling herself off and Helen's real plan is to get out Jeremy.

19wingz
07-13-2013, 08:14 PM
That I would be OK with. If Jerkoff can leave this week, it'll be a successful week. For sure. But Kaitlin is def a threat, but she has veto so let's focus on another threat.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 08:18 PM
Helen and Andy talking. Helen says Andy, Elissa are safe forever with her. Elissa came in. Kaitlin knows that if she takes herself Jeremy will go out. Elissa says he's out there campaigning for himself while Kait is crying.
Helen telling Elissa that they have to promise Kaitlin they won't put her up if they win HOH or have MVP so she will pull herself down and they can get Jeremy out. We can't put her up. Did you see how well she did today? I don't think it's a bad idea to offer her safety and bring her in. Want to make all these decisions.
Elissa can't we give her a time limit like one or two weeks?
Helen I think we can keep her safe until there are a few people left.
Elissa didn't you promise Jessie safety
Helen no I didn't promise her safety. She can wina dn we don't want her to put us up. We have to convince her safety and we will help her. She wins HOH, she doesn't put us up. We win HOH and we don't put her up. It will drive me crazy if he stays in this house.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 08:20 PM
Helen asks Elissa if she's okay with that.
Elissa well I liked her when she first came in and thought she was nice but then she got in with these people She needs to come have that conversation at me. When you won HOH, and Kait was cussing us out. Then Kait and Aaryn were cussing me out because I was asking them to let you have your moment when you won HOH. I feel like she should come to me. But you can promise her that.
Helen I know but she knows we're close.
Elissa then when you talk to her, you can tell her to come talk to me. She needs to take herself off the block for her
Helen she may not because she's, like, in love.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 08:23 PM
Jeremy, Aaryn, Kait, GM in room talking. He wants them to win HOH when he leaves. Kait says it will piss her off if she wins HOH and he's gone.
Jeremy I've only known you for three weeks so you can't be upset
GM yes she can
Kait I'm sad you're leaving
Jerm Okay but you can't be crying
Kait now you're being an asshole

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 08:24 PM
Okay. Stomach is gnawing my insides out.

Gotta lay down again.

Shiny Beige
07-13-2013, 08:32 PM
I can't believe Elissa's ego. I mean, I knew about it before this show, and I understand that she feels she hasn't been properly ... "adored" in the game. I also understand that she needed to make her own decision regarding MVP, but I'm having trouble with her constant s-l-o-w way of speaking. Have you noticed that, when she's not convinced, her response to everything is, "Ummmmm"?

Kaitlin's not gonna take him off. Germy's being all sweet and loving and kissy-face with her. Women always choose men over common sense ... :somad:

Shiny Beige
07-13-2013, 08:33 PM
Hope you feel better, Grandma.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 08:47 PM
Andy talking to Amanda. Amanda still ranting about Elissa not putting up Howard instead of Spencer. Amanda says we have her (not sure, think she meant Elissa, possibly Aaryn).
Amanda says when something important is happening Helen should have called people.

Thanks Shiny. I don't mind Elissa's slow speech. I work with special education children who talk slower than that. Plus I think Elissa got vilified right from the beginning because she was Rachel's sister. I like her. And I really think she should make her on MVP nominees and stop telling anyone except Helen that she got the MVP. Amanda is a fucking bully.

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 08:49 PM
Something else: Amanda made a comment that Helen should have talked to everyone before she made her nominations and Andy said that he knows Helen's been kinda sketchy, but that she's starting to trust him more.

Well, fuck. Who won HOH? Helen. Good fucking grief.

aztekpm
07-13-2013, 08:51 PM
So feeds finally came back and I'm hoping she uses it and he's gone. If she doesn't, she goes ... that works too!

grandmamichelf
07-13-2013, 08:55 PM
If she doesn't use it, Aaryn will go out. That would be the plan.

Okay. I'm out of here. I need to go to bed because I just am feeling lousy.

Shiny Beige
07-13-2013, 08:58 PM
I just think Elissa sounds very "affected," maybe because of her lips, chest, extensions, family, etc. And I might feel a little bitchy because the "mean crew" are still spewing hate toward everyone. And Aryan keeps sharing her wisdom and beauty. I can't watch any longer. I hope it gets better ...

SassyGal
07-13-2013, 10:07 PM
hasn't been game talking bunch of general chatting

PinkFreak
07-14-2013, 01:05 AM
New thread http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15193