View Full Version : July 16th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

PinkFreak
07-16-2013, 12:23 AM
Tuesday... I shouldn't be even up to do this, should be asleep so I'm well rested for my 1st day at my new job!!! Sigh...

obxkali
07-16-2013, 12:44 AM
GinaMarie is complete trash.

GinaMarie: "I can't believe that fat bitch beat me!" After Candice took the time to console her after crying.

She went on to completely trash not only Candice, but Howard, Judd, Elissa, Amanda, McCrae, Jessie and anyone not named Jeremy, Aaryn or Kaitlin. Lots of personal attacks based on looks. Said some mean stuff about Spencer's looks too.

This chick has fake boobs and hair and she wants to make fun of other people's looks. Insecure much?

Candice can be heard talking in the background and GinaMarie whispers under her breath that she needs to shut up. She wishes a house would fall on her.

Shiny Beige
07-16-2013, 01:02 AM
Thanks for dong this, Pinky! I hope these idiots are smart enough to be ashamed of themselves and the way they've behaved in the house. I still wish the guys would get the edit they deserve, but CBS is ball-less. The only reason they've mentioned any racial stuff is because EVERYONE else is talking about it.

I've been reading suggestions about how Julie should handle Aryan's exit interview and, although they are funny, they're a little too cruel to mention. Maybe everybody can Google it all while we are waiting for everybody to vote out Germy.

If I were his mother, I'd shoot myself in shame.

And good luck with the job. You know what they say ... the only thing worse than not having a job is having a job! :rofl:

Shiny Beige
07-16-2013, 02:59 AM
I agree, Kali. But from her behavior since the start, she has a lot of issues. I don't understand all the hate ... for no reason.

And then I compare it to how gracious Helen, Candace and even Elissa are to them. It's more than the level of maturity and her lack of self-esteem ... there is no self-awareness for any of the mean girls, including Germy.

I would like to know more about their upbringing. Maybe they were raised in the wild by wolves!

They are going to have to deal with a lot of hate when they get out of the house along with their lack of jobs. I really believe they will have to learn something from the experience, ... except maybe Aryan. She is truly clueless.

Darth Sethius
07-16-2013, 03:29 AM
I just hope that when these people get out of the house, they can learn from their mistakes and that the negative effect on their lives with the fans, the media and loss of jobs doesn't lead them to depression, drugs or meltdowns.

Even if they are racists or bigots or misogynists, I don't want to see them hurt, only want them to learn from their mistakes and be better human beings.

Shiny Beige
07-16-2013, 04:14 AM
I agree, Darth. I don't want anyone hurt, but I really hope something sinks in for these people. Life will not be kind to them if they're filled with hate and self-entitlement.

grandmamichelf
07-16-2013, 05:29 AM
I don't wish anyone any harm no matter what.

But I also hold absolutely no hope that these pathetic excuses for human beings will learn a damn thing. Aaryn will probably go into defensive mode and equate being called a "blonde barbie" to being insulted in a racist fashion. As if that's even an equal. Besides, if she had a brain in her head, she'd know that she's being called PLASTIC because that's all she is.

I'm tired of them. I'm tired of the hate spewing out of their mouths. I'm tired of turning on BBAD in the morning and seeing Amanda/McC.

Mini Crystal
07-16-2013, 07:46 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself, Darth.

But honestly I don't think Aryan will achieve a thing out of this - not even some damn respect. It's like beating a dead horse, the horse (Aryan) won't change no matter how much you smack some intelligence into it. :deadhorse:

Shame shame shame.

SassyGal
07-16-2013, 07:52 AM
Hgs sleeping

SassyGal
07-16-2013, 07:56 AM
having more rainstorms here & TV has started to blitz so not sure I will be here much longer

SassyGal
07-16-2013, 08:02 AM
a rare sight a view of the 4 different sleep areas!!

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_220.png

Karadise
07-16-2013, 09:05 AM
A rarer site? Howard flashing the feedsters last night! 2:29AM, CAM2. Holy moley!

SassyGal
07-16-2013, 09:18 AM
HGs still in bed with lights off

Elizabeth
07-16-2013, 09:43 AM
You know what they say ... the only thing worse than not having a job is having a job! Good one Shiny! :p

I was wondering ....... and I'd love to hear what the rest of you think ...... this incredibly hateful behavior by Aaryn and GM is so intense, and it's really difficult for me to accept that people still act like they are acting; so I was wondering if it could possibly be scripted. Is it possible that CBS has "planted" these two in the house and is having them act this way?

Karadise
07-16-2013, 09:50 AM
You know what they say ... the only thing worse than not having a job is having a job! Good one Shiny! :p

I was wondering ....... and I'd love to hear what the rest of you think ...... this incredibly hateful behavior by Aaryn and GM is so intense, and it's really difficult for me to accept that people still act like they are acting; so I was wondering if it could possibly be scripted. Is it possible that CBS has "planted" these two in the house and is having them act this way?

Lawd I would hope not....! To what end? And who in their right mind would agree to be portrayed to all of America as a racist? I'm sure stranger things have happened, in fact I know they have, but my head says no to that idea.

SassyGal
07-16-2013, 09:51 AM
Elizabeth I don't think that Julie's husband would allow any behavior that would be hurtful to her or their child in deed or word to be put into the cbs line-up. I do believe that the only reason that it is being addressed is because of the mocking of those of Asian ancestry!

SassyGal
07-16-2013, 09:53 AM
HJgs still sleeping

off to see about car stuff fixed

Elizabeth
07-16-2013, 10:44 AM
Lawd I would hope not....! To what end? And who in their right mind would agree to be portrayed to all of America as a racist? I'm sure stranger things have happened, in fact I know they have, but my head says no to that idea.

I hope not too, but it's just unfathomable to me that this behavior still occurs -- and on national TV! Wow! Stupid is as stupid does. And I wonder if their families are embarrassed by their behavior, and then I remember that they had to learn it somewhere. :(

TheKdd
07-16-2013, 12:30 PM
First, no, I don't think it's scripted for that reason, or that they were put in there to act like this. If it had been, the disclaimer would have been up from the start, not put on the show now, or on the feeds now. Legal has gotten involved because of it all.

Second, their families so far are not ashamed, they are defending them. They are "misunderstood" you know. WE ARE ALL WRONG. I'm sure they will all apologize to us at some point for us being wrong, kinda like the apology to Candice LOL

19wingz
07-16-2013, 12:34 PM
Oh, they'll release statements, in an effort to get a new job or their old ones back. But they will always be seen as misunderstood by their family and friends. We are the wrong ones. We take it the wrong way. They would still say what they say if we just took it right. We're such idiots.

Ugh. I hate myself sometimes for taking comments so wrong. What is wrong with us?!?!

In other news, I accidentally clicked a twit pic of Howard's you know what. Wowza. Props to him, man. Props.

SassyGal
07-16-2013, 01:02 PM
At the car place & checked feeds can't update because on iPad as only thing But
GM told Kaitlin in hammock that her friend that played the game told her not to win HOH unless in danger ....she refers to the friend as him.......

I wonder if she knows Alex?

Shiny Beige
07-16-2013, 01:06 PM
"I was only kidding, and I'm sorry you were too stupid to know I was kidding. That should make everything all better. Can I have my television show now?"

I think these people were hand-picked because of their attitudes and cluelessness, but I don't think CBS realized the extent of their hatred. However, the night of Aryan's eviction probably will be the highest rated night in BB history. :o

Shiny Beige
07-16-2013, 04:29 PM
I just read that the memorial service for nick, scheduled to be held at 7:00 p.m. BBT, has been postponed because GM needs more time to get ready. :confused:

I haven't watched the feeds today, but I've seen two messages about it, so I guess it was legit? I really hope this poor girl gets some help when she leaves BB.

And if I ever behave that way about a guy who doesn't care about me AT ALL, if you are truly my friends, please shoot me.

MEMORIAL SERVICE WILL BE FRIDAY, 7:00 P.M. BBT, REVEREND HOWARD OFFICIATING

SassyGal
07-16-2013, 04:38 PM
they are on indoor lockdown
seems the group may have picked an alliance name Knockouts....in HOH Helen Judd Amanda mcPizza Elissa Andy Candice---they are chatting about needing to make noms that protect them all

I also heard a bit agao McPizza tell Amanda he is tried of hearing her complain mentioning her gray hair

nHoward & Spencer playing chess

Amanda is now wearing a nicotene patch indoors!!

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_222-1.png
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_223-1.png

SassyGal
07-16-2013, 04:43 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_224-1.png

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_225.png

GM shouts out she is not a natural blonde

aztekpm
07-16-2013, 04:48 PM
Just read this on twitter:

Aaryn: "I've had a few roommates and none of them ever really worked out. Because I'm insensitive. Apparently.

Ummm talk about no self awareness ... apparently :blink:

aztekpm
07-16-2013, 04:56 PM
Other news on Twitter:

Britney Haynes
‏@britney_haynes
My life changed on July 13th and will never be the same! My sweet little girl is happy, healthy, and amazing. Tilly Elizabeth; 8lbs 3oz!

SassyGal
07-16-2013, 06:25 PM
Cockpit
jerm trying to sway Andy to help him stay...

Jerm I would give my left nut to stay here

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_226.png

KaraokeDiva
07-16-2013, 06:34 PM
Cockpit
jerm trying to sway Andy to help him stay...

Jerm I would give my left nut to stay here

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_226.png

If this is an auction...I would offer both nuts and Aryan to let him stay. :)

SassyGal
07-16-2013, 06:36 PM
BY
Andy to Amanda & McPizza
Andy tells about convo Jerm had with him

Andy feels that Elissa lose cannon & that can't say anything bad about her because of America.....thinks she is emotionless...thinks that if she decides you are against her it scares me

SassyGal
07-16-2013, 06:38 PM
If this is an auction...I would offer both nuts and Aryan to let him stay. :)

LOL when he said that I thought of KR always saying she'd give her left tit!!

Yellowdog
07-16-2013, 06:39 PM
This place misses that kind of class.

Sandy
07-16-2013, 06:53 PM
Just read this on twitter:

Aaryn: "I've had a few roommates and none of them ever really worked out. Because I'm insensitive. Apparently.

Ummm talk about no self awareness ... apparently :blink:

And yet... she still hasn't learned.. and I really don't think she will.

KaraokeDiva
07-16-2013, 07:06 PM
LOL when he said that I thought of KR always saying she'd give her left tit!!
Speaking of....where the hell is KR?

SassyGal
07-16-2013, 07:19 PM
Speaking of....where the hell is KR?

she popped in pre-season but not since that i saw

TheKdd
07-16-2013, 07:23 PM
Ok I just saw Howard's ding dong. Mazel tov! Lol

SassyGal
07-16-2013, 08:14 PM
HOh
Jerm is promising his game to Helen & Elissa to get to stay

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_227.png

Yellowdog
07-16-2013, 08:29 PM
Ok I just saw Howard's ding dong. Mazel tov! Lol

I thought it looked more like a ding.

SassyGal
07-16-2013, 09:45 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/Screenshot_228.png

grandmamichelf
07-17-2013, 06:06 AM
Oh good grief! I just read that Amanda called Howard "Black Mamba" and "The Dark Knight". Seriously? Now I understand why she talks to Aaryn and protects her. I did read that McC said that what she said was racist.

It never ends.:(