View Full Version : July 22nd Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
07-21-2013, 11:51 PM
Who will our dumbasses nominate this time? LOL

Darth Sethius
07-22-2013, 03:31 AM
Probably Candice or Helen, who everyone wanted to be MVP after Elissa but will now be MVP's replacement nominee !!! :bat:

Or maybe it is only Brenchel army that screwed up and we might get a legitimate replacement nominee like GM...who knows :)

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 06:36 AM
LOL If ot os Candice that would be great & may bring it back to be dumped on Amanda!!

I wonder still if BB intends to tell them on Thursday or if this was what cbs thought would shift the focus off the problems that Hgs mouths have created???

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 06:39 AM
Hgs sleeping

heading out for a while....not sure how long if anyone sees POV meeting please post

Darth Sethius
07-22-2013, 06:53 AM
I wonder still if BB intends to tell them on Thursday or if this was what cbs thought would shift the focus off the problems that Hgs mouths have created???

I wonder if BB is deciding against telling the HGs that it was America who was the MVP this week. Because I think if HGs learn about it, they might feel Elissa is now expendable because she is no longer in America's good books and that this might get her evicted next week.

So they may be hesitant about it. Also, not telling the HGs increases paranoia in the house and diverts the attention from all the hoopla over racism and bigotry at least for a week if not more.

grandmamichelf
07-22-2013, 07:18 AM
Before all this stuff that came out of Amanda's big mouth started, I think America might have voted for her to get MVP. However, with that said, I hope she is the 4th name and goes up as Elissa's replacement although Helen going up would be fine as well.

I really like Howard, Candice, Judd, and Jessie at this point. The rest are starting to annoy the crap out of me.

And HELLO....I've already had to endure one damn mock wedding during BB. Why are you going to put me through that stupid crap again? It's just seriously pathetic.

grandmamichelf
07-22-2013, 07:43 AM
So from reading around, there's now another new alliance with GM, Kait, Spencer, Howard, and Judd called The Grasshoppers.

And Kait really, really wants Amanda out of the house. She and GM both hope that Amanda is the replacement nominee (which wouldn't bother me at all).

Kait sure is a lot different without that douchebag there anymore.

I was going to try updating but I'm at work. If I can do some, I will definitely try to get in here and do that. It's easier for me since there's no school and hardly anyone in my building, but still....I do have to do some work. :roflmao:

Yellowdog
07-22-2013, 07:56 AM
If BB tells them America voted then the evil bitches in the house will get even more mouthy because now they'll think that America is on their side by voti g for Elissa.

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 09:49 AM
Hgs are up
primping going on for the dy with extra care seeming to be taken since they don't know who replacement is

heardCandice Andy Jessie talking about if they are HOH how would dictate...Andy said he would pass out have not bandanas so that each person that hasn't been on a different team...really wants GM to be a HN!

Howard working out

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/sassygal161965057/Screenshot_385.png

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 09:50 AM
Helen has finished her the last of her punishment!

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/sassygal161965057/Screenshot_386.png

grandmamichelf
07-22-2013, 09:55 AM
I'm at work but Howard without a shirt is just like...damn!

Then I changed the feeds and I saw Amanda, asleep, with her cheeks hanging out. Gross! So I went back to watching Howard.

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 10:05 AM
general chatting

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 10:07 AM
I'm at work but Howard without a shirt is just like...damn!

Then I changed the feeds and I saw Amanda, asleep, with her cheeks hanging out. Gross! So I went back to watching Howard.

I posted the pic twice for you grandma!!

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 10:30 AM
By
Andy Helen
Andy telling her that Howard has made 2 oyher alliances in the house...
Helen so Kaitlin & howard have to go before Aaryn....she says that aaryn has built trust since she is telling her stuff
Andy agrees
Jessie out
they tell her Howard using candice
Jessie agrees says we need to get Kaitlin since she is Judds nom
Andy thinks need to keep quiet since Kaitlin working with Spencer & Howard...tells that kait had told him he was only person trusted but she hasn't come to him in 2 dayshttp://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/sassygal161965058/Screenshot_388.png

Kait out
others tell her they were talking about who will be the 3rd nom......
Helen do you think America was MVP
Kait no they wouldn't have put up Elissa
Helen people didn't love Rach...there are as many that hated as loved...or people wanted Elissa to know she wasn't getting a free ride
Andy think double eviction
Helen think America
now think that HOH will be endurance

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 10:31 AM
BB keeps calling Elissa to DR

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 10:33 AM
McPizza & Amanda finally up

BBcalls for outdooor l;ockdown

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/sassygal161965059/Screenshot_389.png

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 10:34 AM
WBRB

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 10:41 AM
switched to TRIVIA----POV Ceremony time!!

Knucklehead
07-22-2013, 11:07 AM
I really hope it's not Amanda up there. I know most people seem to hate her now, but I still like her. It's normal for someone to push their own agenda to the HoH, and though some have said that if she wants something done she should win HoH I wonder what they thought of Dr. Will or Dan who never won anything. One of the best strategies in this game is to never win a comp but let others do your dirty work for you. I'm not saying Amanda is as good as Will or Dan, but you can't hate her for using that strategy.

Also, I don't like that the show is forcing the Howard/Candice showmance (which I really don't like) and that they gave Howard twice as many diary room sessions as anyone else last night to make the viewers forget that he is a terrible liar and is really not very good at this game.

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 11:21 AM
I think Amanda's problem is that she doesn't shut up she does not have a SUTTLE bone in her body & keeps at them on & on...she isn't planting seeds & letting the thoughts grow...Plus anyone that tries to voice another thought that isn't what she wants she flies off at them....IMO that is crappy game play.....

I don't like all the time Howard is getting also but because I think cbs is trying to overcompensate for the Aaryn GM stuff...I would have much more respect if he just told them to shut up!!

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 11:22 AM
Trivia continues

have to walk the dog....guess I need to fire up the ipad first just encase!!

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 11:27 AM
Back GM up

Telling Kaiylin with us 3 girls going to be a nice looking couch

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 11:31 AM
heard someone say thinks it was America

GM pissed that she wasn't up to start to play veto....says she thinks people are shady & don't have balls....send me home I will have the rest of my summer with my family

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/sassygal161965060/Screenshot_390.png

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 11:33 AM
GM talking to Aaryn says she won't campaign against her & Kaitlin...pissed people don't have balls

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/sassygal161965060/Screenshot_391.png

grandmamichelf
07-22-2013, 11:35 AM
So, just like I figured. GM was probably 4th and should have been 3rd.

I respected Dr Will's game and Dan's even though I didn't like either of them. But there's a HUGE difference in how they did it. Sassy hit the nail on the head: Amanda is not subtle at all.

But that's not why I don't like her. She's made bigoted statements after trying to call Aaryn on them. And now wants to keep Aaryn in the house to work with them. Frankly, I just got sick listening to her. I wouldn't have a problem with her pushing her agenda if she did it differently. And people are catching on to it. I can't support anyone who says stuff about others that relates to their skin color. Pot. Kettle. Black.

And FWIW, this whole wedding thing is going to be annoying as well.

Knucklehead
07-22-2013, 11:36 AM
Does GM really think she's a threat to ANYBODY in the house? Nobody is gunna vote her out because she is completely useless competition-wise and gameplay-wise (unless it involves eating froyo it seems).

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 11:38 AM
some making food
others changing clothes

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 11:46 AM
GM copping a MAJOR attitude

Judd telling GM not to ruffle feathers & he will make sure she stays

GM going on about how she doesn't want to play with scubs...she is strong...from NY has to represent this bitch is not a credit to the state,,,,c/o not get to play veto

GM Elissa doesn't like me so she put me up,,,says don't want to talk to anybody will just stay in my bed think about Nick...sorry you didn't put me up so I could play veto i would have won...
Judd whispering again not to ruffle feathers ..am going to be nice to aaryn encase she stays but Aaryn going home....figure out after next HOH

Kaitlin in....??was listening....not to say I won't be her target next week..
Judd just be nice to people
Kait..them putting you up guarentees Aaryn goes home
GM if everyone likes me why the fuck am I up there
Kait you are sealing the deal that Aaryn goes home you are the zero vote
GM says she will say a speech i am going to be the target keep me here

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/sassygal161965061/Screenshot_393.png

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 11:50 AM
Kait says something about Helen & Andy
Judd Elissa hates Aaryn
GM then why not put Andy.....how do I know the Milli Vanilli the oreo cookie won't vote me out

Judd leaves

Kait you are not the target
GM maybe I shouldn't of ate that much yogurt
Kait Aaryn up...that sealing Aaryns fate shows the MVP is ......if America is trying to vote out Elissa why put you up??
Gm i don't hold back I don't fucking throw shit...
Kait leaves

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 11:54 AM
Howard Elissa
Howard denies being MVP again
Elissa has to be aaryn...dumbest waste of an MVP

Kait & Helen
kait says that if wanted Aaryn out putting you up would have been better
helen ???
they are talking about HOH comp
Kait I have to win it.....saying that Howard called to DR twice befor me the night jerm was evicted

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 11:55 AM
Kait asks do you think Aaryn still the target
Helen yes I do

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 12:04 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/sassygal161965062/Screenshot_394.png

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 12:07 PM
BY chatting about pst BBs.....emails fb twitter accounts...
Elissa getting saranwrapped again

HOH
Judd kaitlin eating ice cream
Judd tells her that he thinks Aaryn will go.....that Amanda & Elissa think they run the house

Darth Sethius
07-22-2013, 12:12 PM
Kait says something about Helen & Andy
Judd Elissa hates Aaryn
GM then why not put Andy.....how do I know the Milli Vanilli the oreo cookie won't vote me out

Sassy, who was GM referring to when she said, "Milli Vanilli the oreo cookie" ? Was she referring to Candice ???

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 12:14 PM
HN room
Howard Spencer
Howard that have to wait fto see what twist is I am just chilling....not sure what new with McPizza/Amanda unless you talked to them
Spencer (said nothing)
howard asked what happened upstairs
Spencer says nothing GM thought she was going up
Spencer Andy wants to be part of something so we need to name it so he feels apart of something
Howard we need to name me you 7 Judd

Spencer is such a tool...he seems to think he is important

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 12:15 PM
Sassy, who was GM referring to when she said, "Milli Vanilli the oreo cookie" ? Was she referring to Candice ???

Yes she was talking about Candice

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 12:16 PM
Spencer just makes me sick.....

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 12:16 PM
be back in a bit have to make some work calls!!

TheKdd
07-22-2013, 01:34 PM
I really hope it's not Amanda up there. I know most people seem to hate her now, but I still like her. It's normal for someone to push their own agenda to the HoH, and though some have said that if she wants something done she should win HoH I wonder what they thought of Dr. Will or Dan who never won anything. One of the best strategies in this game is to never win a comp but let others do your dirty work for you. I'm not saying Amanda is as good as Will or Dan, but you can't hate her for using that strategy.

Also, I don't like that the show is forcing the Howard/Candice showmance (which I really don't like) and that they gave Howard twice as many diary room sessions as anyone else last night to make the viewers forget that he is a terrible liar and is really not very good at this game.

KH, I am one that liked Amanda. Her DRs are awesome and I don't want her to go necessarily, but she needs to chill the hell out. Yes, I loved Will and Dan who both won nothing and pushed their agenda, but they did it in a way that didn't seem they were doing it. She is doing it in a way that is pushy and bully like. She needs to lower her paranoia levels and just stop. She was sitting pretty, now they are on to her. She is pushing WAY TOO HARD.

Yellowdog
07-22-2013, 01:35 PM
Is it safe to say that Aryan is the favorite to go home this week, as of now?

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 01:36 PM
Is it safe to say that Aryan is the favorite to go home this week, as of now?

I think Kaitlin may need to worry some!! There was some talk of kaitlin being more dangerous

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 01:39 PM
Pool crowd chatting music

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/sassygal161965064/Screenshot_396.png

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 01:46 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/sassygal161965065/Screenshot_397.png

Knucklehead
07-22-2013, 01:48 PM
KH, I am one that liked Amanda. Her DRs are awesome and I don't want her to go necessarily, but she needs to chill the hell out. Yes, I loved Will and Dan who both won nothing and pushed their agenda, but they did it in a way that didn't seem they were doing it. She is doing it in a way that is pushy and bully like. She needs to lower her paranoia levels and just stop. She was sitting pretty, now they are on to her. She is pushing WAY TOO HARD.

I agree that she is definitely too paranoid and I understand that can be annoying. I just don't really understand how that makes everyone hate her so much. Everyone in this house is equally as paranoid as her and they are all raising suspicions about each other. Amanda is just a little louder and more expressive than most of them. There is not a single person in the house that is not someone else's target except for maybe Andy and that's because he is an extreme floater. Again, I understand not liking the way Amanda is treating things, but you gotta be able to root for someone, and McCranda and Judd are the only ones I would like to see win.

I was rooting for Candice but now I'm over her because she seems to have stopped being an independent player and has latched herself onto Howard instead of playing for herself (which is what I liked about her).

Shiny Beige
07-22-2013, 02:12 PM
I'm with you, Knucklehead. I can't fault McCrae's and Amanda's showmance because they are both sincerely invested in each other; Jeremy was only looking for stud service in Kaitlin; and I don't have any words for what GM wanted with Nick ... But Howard uses his religion to support every lie he tells and Candace, a very smart, strong, beautiful woman, has been dicktified (I love that word; it's so descriptive) by a man who is blatantly using her, and not even being nice about it. He corrects her, chastizes her, sends her out to gather information for him, then tells her how to behave and what she should or shouldn't say, all while she's trying to protect him. Based on his behavior, I can't stand Howard, but there are a lot of people I hate more than him.

GinaMarie is annoying, at best
Spencer is still a pig
Aryan is disgusting on a good day
Kaitlin is mean-spirited and good at competitions
Elissa is nuts
Amanda needs to shut up or go home

Whoever goes home, I won't be disappointed. Again.
Another lousy season of BB.

Somebody tell me something positive so I can enjoy this show again, please!

Yellowdog
07-22-2013, 02:23 PM
I think Kaitlin may need to worry some!! There was some talk of kaitlin being more dangerous

Kaitlin is definitely more dangerous. They would be smart to get rid of her. Aryan is a racist bitch but she sucks as a player. Kaitlin will destroy them if they don't get rid of her ass right now.

grandmamichelf
07-22-2013, 02:39 PM
I agree that she is definitely too paranoid and I understand that can be annoying. I just don't really understand how that makes everyone hate her so much. Everyone in this house is equally as paranoid as her and they are all raising suspicions about each other. Amanda is just a little louder and more expressive than most of them. There is not a single person in the house that is not someone else's target except for maybe Andy and that's because he is an extreme floater. Again, I understand not liking the way Amanda is treating things, but you gotta be able to root for someone, and McCranda and Judd are the only ones I would like to see win.

I was rooting for Candice but now I'm over her because she seems to have stopped being an independent player and has latched herself onto Howard instead of playing for herself (which is what I liked about her).

In the beginning I really liked Amanda myself. Then all of a sudden she's calling Howard "the black mamba" and "the dark knight." Then she makes the statement that Candice doesn't want her black dick to go home. Then when she's taking a shower she talks about puerto rican showers and when told by BOTH McC and Andy that what she is saying is racist, she's says she's only joking and there aren't any Puerto Ricans in the house. Well, excuse me. I can't even begin to root for someone like that. Not at all. It also irritated me to find out she wants to keep Aaryn in the house. From a game standpoint, I could understand that, but Aaryn's comments hurt others in that house on a deeper level so she needs to go and Amanda shouldn't defend that. Oh that's right, Amanda has stooped to Aaryn's level.

I just can't root for someone like that. If you want to be a mean girl, say something mean about the way they dress or their hair or whatever, but when you have to include the ethnicity into it, you've crossed the line for me.

But that's just my opinion. I now have very few people that I like in that house.

Gabym82
07-22-2013, 02:58 PM
In the beginning I really liked Amanda myself. e. From a game standpoint, I could understand that, but Aaryn's comments hurt others in that house on a deeper level so she needs to go and Amanda shouldn't defend that. Oh that's right, Amanda has stooped to Aaryn's level.

I'm not going to bash Amanda for wanting Aaryn to be around, because while Aaryn is a vile human being, there are valid strategic reasons to keeping someone like that in the house. One thing I've observed with both BB and Survivor is that it all boils down to the fact that you have to get the jury to respect you and/or the way you played the game if you want to win. Juries tend not to vote for the people they have zero respect for, so by Amanda wanting to take Aaryn to the end, she could get votes based on both the way she played the game and the fact that the jury hates Aaryn so much that they'll vote for anyone to win, as long as it's not her. Like it or hate it, the goat strategy is a very effective way of making sure you're the one that walks away richer, which definitely paid off for Jordan in BB11, just to name one example.

Knucklehead
07-22-2013, 03:30 PM
Somebody tell me something positive so I can enjoy this show again, please!

Judd is still a good choice to root for. He's a huge fan of the show, respects the game, and is all around nice person. He's done a good job this week as HoH. The power hasn't gone to his head, and he's going to walk away relatively unscathed. He's playing a really good game. Everyone underestimates him, and nobody has him on their list of targets. J-U-Double-D all the way!

Yellowdog
07-22-2013, 04:09 PM
I think Judd is way too timid. He acted like he was curing cancer this week when in reality his choices were pretty easy. Seems like a nice guy though.

Knucklehead
07-22-2013, 04:24 PM
I think Judd is way too timid. He acted like he was curing cancer this week when in reality his choices were pretty easy. Seems like a nice guy though.

I think his indecision was kinda an act. He wants everyone to think he's really stupid so he's not held accountable for his nominations.

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 04:32 PM
HOH
Helen Judd Elissa Jessie
helen asks who he wants out
Judd saysAaryn will go soon enough,,,Kaitkin is smart & killed in POVs...
Helen asks if thinks McPizza & Amanda would vote her out...Elissa how about you
Elissa wants Aaryn gone....
Helen says Kaitlin has better chance to win HOH
Elissa but Aaryn affects MY game she keeps talking about me
Judd the Tx tornado thing everyine knows she twists everything
Helen agrees
Elissa she messes with my game because she keeps talking about me then has others comming up to me because of it
Jessie Kaitlin is a snake in the grass...says Kaitlin talked to her to get help...she is more friendly that is why she scacres me becuase she is smart & friendkly
helen who would Aaryn put up
Eissa Me

Spencer walks in

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 04:36 PM
HOH now talking about sunglasses

Spencer says what do you think about MVP...reasonable assumption America voted in some fashion....I amsure it ain't me....says as far as GM cochroagh
Elissa so Ameria doesn't like me
Spencer anything America has vote on you get upperhand
Judd if I were a viewer I would be like...
Spencer to E your nom was the oddball......anything America votes you have the advantage
Elissa do you guys have something to tell me about not liking me?
laughs,,,

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 04:41 PM
Elissa think it is someone in house because if not I would think DR would ask if we think it is an outside source
Spence .....
Judd America was voting all week
Jessie if America voted that way they would know you weren't going & know you are not going
Spencer that would be dangerous...if America did votes went to AAryn, Kaitlin, you because a small % don't like you then GM 4th...because your people voteds Aaryn Kaitlin not knowing they were up
Elissa I would think they would like me better than candice
Spencer thse that like Rach like you those that hate rach hate you...

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 04:46 PM
Spencer Elissa I would just chill out you are off the block....next week could be different
Helen if America did then votes went to Aaryn you & GM got a small # if could have been 5 votes........America loves you
Spencer you had to knw comming in that you could be pulverized..thinks that you being up there it would strengthen your fans..
Elissa asks about feeds says you don't have the correct knowledge based on what they show...

Helen leaves
jessie leave both during Spencer going on about the definition of what an MVP is

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 04:48 PM
Spencer mentions those evicted doing it
Elissa well that makes more sense...i just can't stand that that many people hate me
Spencer could have been 48% each to Kaitlin & Aaryn and the other 4% split to the rest
Elissa do you think America likes Amanda more

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 04:51 PM
phone

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 05:07 PM
Elissa still going on about America not liking her.....

I have to say that Both Reilly sisters have some serious self-esteem issues.....

grandmamichelf
07-22-2013, 05:11 PM
I'm not going to bash Amanda for wanting Aaryn to be around, because while Aaryn is a vile human being, there are valid strategic reasons to keeping someone like that in the house. One thing I've observed with both BB and Survivor is that it all boils down to the fact that you have to get the jury to respect you and/or the way you played the game if you want to win. Juries tend not to vote for the people they have zero respect for, so by Amanda wanting to take Aaryn to the end, she could get votes based on both the way she played the game and the fact that the jury hates Aaryn so much that they'll vote for anyone to win, as long as it's not her. Like it or hate it, the goat strategy is a very effective way of making sure you're the one that walks away richer, which definitely paid off for Jordan in BB11, just to name one example.

I guess I'm just not that forgiving of people who spout bigoted remarks. While Jordan made a good decision taking Natalie, it isn't the same for me. It doesn't equate to keeping someone in the house like Aaryn no matter how good she would be for your end game. But like I said, where bigoted, uneducated remarks are concerned, I have very little forgiveness in my soul. I wanted to keep liking Amanda, but I just can't forget what she has said and others like GM, Kaitlyn, and Aaryn. And to be honest with you, if I was on the jury and Amanda dragged Aaryn to the end, I think I'd really have a HUGE problem on my hands. I couldn't vote for either of them. This is why I'm not in the BB house. :roflmao: I would have been removed from the game. :roflmao:

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 05:11 PM
I can't believe that NOT a single member of the brain trust has put out that America was too stupid to read directions!!

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 05:32 PM
Elissa telling how Jessie was cast on the show with her boyfriend but WBRB

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 05:34 PM
Judd had talked with Hpward & Candice about the pros cons of aaryn Kaitlin

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 05:57 PM
;ots of chat about asking Dr questions....mentioning folks outside BB house ??no release/ other shows
so lots of WBRBs

aztekpm
07-22-2013, 06:14 PM
We were talking about that at work and even Spencer said to Elissa, when talking about the possibility of America being MVP, Aaryn and Kaitlin first or second choice, then Elissa, then GM, could very easily have been the voting. For as many liked Rachel, just as many hated her and what helped her early in the game, may now bite her, especially since she was up against the other girls who more than likely split the votes.

In my opinion, she's played out her usefulness to the rest of the house and with MVP. The house got flipped and now it's becoming a bit more of a crap shoot, after one of the girls leave. Whether we've changed our mind about her or not, Amanda is perceived very likable for those without feeds, as is Howard, Candice, Spencer, Howard and Judd. Elissa is no longer guaranteed MVP. Also, my friends comments on Andy were that they forgot he was even there, so he's not even registering with the ones who just watch the show.

Shiny Beige
07-22-2013, 06:20 PM
I think his indecision was kinda an act. He wants everyone to think he's really stupid so he's not held accountable for his nominations.
If it's an act, it's working.

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 06:31 PM
LOlo after the live show Andy whines because julie never asks him anything!!

and today on the feeds he feels that America likes him

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 07:45 PM
lotd of chatting

Amdy did complain that he hasn't been in DR for days seems not only America but production has forgotten he is in the house!!

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 09:09 PM
By
GM running yard

Hammock
Andy candice Jessie Helen
chatting about home/family/lives

HOH McPizza & Amanda taking bath

Mystycl
07-22-2013, 09:23 PM
um... ew!

SassyGal
07-22-2013, 10:28 PM
Helen & Elissa in store room talking about not telling Candice that they are working with mcPizza/Amanda or that they have made a deal with Aaeyn to pick the noms if she wins HOH to keep her here this week....talking about how Howard will have to go...can't trust Spencer.....about rumors that Elissa put herself up

TheKdd
07-23-2013, 12:53 AM
New thread: http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15273

imagine
07-23-2013, 08:04 AM
I thnk Spencer hit it on the head:

.if America did votes went to AAryn, Kaitlin, you because a small % don't like you then GM 4th...because your people voteds Aaryn Kaitlin not knowing they were up. I voted for Aaryn a million times..........this totally makes sense to me..........