View Full Version : July 23rd Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
07-23-2013, 12:51 AM
Ummmm... Tuesday?

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 07:51 AM
Hgs sleeping....someone has a serious gas issue!!

seems overnoght more folks are leaning to keep Aaryn & send Kaitlin packing but you know how that goes in the BB house!!

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 08:51 AM
still sleeping

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 09:39 AM
WBRB wake up time

TheKdd
07-23-2013, 09:50 AM
Hgs sleeping....someone has a serious gas issue!!

seems overnoght more folks are leaning to keep Aaryn & send Kaitlin packing but you know how that goes in the BB house!!

That would totally be the smart thing to do, so I won't keep my hopes up for it to happen LOL

Kaitlin is one of the most dangerous HGs in there. Either get her out now, or someone should be trying to make a final 2 or 3 deal with the girl.

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 09:54 AM
Jessie laying by Ht

Helen dressed for workout tells jessie she has the blue onsie thing that she can put over her clothes tonight....after helen saw Candice wearing the pink one in the bathroom

candice doing makeup

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 09:58 AM
Helen 7 Jessie chatting about HN room
Jessie tells that BB has told her no pillows no bath towels...others had those things before & BB allowed it when helen & Elissa were in there

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 10:06 AM
Helen & jessie talked about deal to keep Aaryn....not to tell candice Spencer or Howard

Judd walks out convo stops..tells them don't have to stop because he walked out

jessie didn't

Jessie tells Judd helen wants to talk with him....

Helen tells Judd about deal with her & not telling the C/S/H

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 10:09 AM
phone

Cathy
07-23-2013, 10:12 AM
That would totally be the smart thing to do, so I won't keep my hopes up for it to happen LOL

Kaitlin is one of the most dangerous HGs in there. Either get her out now, or someone should be trying to make a final 2 or 3 deal with the girl.

Yeah, it seems to me she is stronger in the comps, but selfishly I want to see Aaryn go because I want her to find out she no longer has a job.

TheKdd
07-23-2013, 11:42 AM
Yeah, it seems to me she is stronger in the comps, but selfishly I want to see Aaryn go because I want her to find out she no longer has a job.

Oh yeah, I can't wait for her interview with Julie. Course, if she makes it to jury, my guess is Julie won't be able to say anything about it? Plus, we won't get her reaction when she finds out about her job unfortunately, unless Julie mentions it, which I doubt.

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 11:50 AM
By helen Andy & jessie
shared thought views on racism and possible perceptions of the fans

Kitchen
helen & Andy were going over the memory wall commenting on pictures & what they think of the pic vs the real perso
then they statr talking about photoshoot day & how they met the host Jillian (BBCA winner) and that she told they would be doing interviews with jeff later
WBRB

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 11:51 AM
Oh yeah, I can't wait for her interview with Julie. Course, if she makes it to jury, my guess is Julie won't be able to say anything about it? Plus, we won't get her reaction when she finds out about her job unfortunately, unless Julie mentions it, which I doubt.

surely they will have to let some questions go thru on her exit interview with the press!!

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 11:54 AM
Helen Judd Andy touch base about Spencer???

Judd Andy talking about later when they make up a name for their fake alliance
Judd calls Jessie over...tells her about the fake alliance with Gm.....says sorry he couldn't warn her ahead of time...tells her try to avoid convo with them

jessie that is why important if they want to vote Kaitlin
Judd yeah i want folks to vote the same
jessie yeah then they won't come after you

I can't follow all the fake alliance crap I am sooooo confused!!

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 11:57 AM
Judd telling jessie distancing myself from you so people don't get HOH & try to put us up together
jessie says that GM keeps pushing that there at 3 other showmances in house...i tell her we are not...Andy him & I are as much of a showmance as you & I

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 12:56 PM
LOl
Amanda we should when all sitting around the table ask all people with a secret alliance with Spencer & howard to raise their hand

grandmamichelf
07-23-2013, 01:22 PM
Came home from work sick. Ugh!

So how about Amanda sits at a table and has everyone raise their hand that has an alliance with her and McCrae? Pot. kettle. black.

I swear it's okay for Amanda to have many alliances but not anyone else. Shit I can't keep track of who is working with whom.

Cathy
07-23-2013, 01:32 PM
grandma weren't you sick last week or so? And seems Amanda thinks she is permanent HOH even though she hasn't been HOH once has she

Gabym82
07-23-2013, 02:06 PM
And seems Amanda thinks she is permanent HOH even though she hasn't been HOH once has she
For real...she's had a worse power trip than the people who were actually HOH

TheKdd
07-23-2013, 02:09 PM
surely they will have to let some questions go thru on her exit interview with the press!!

I don't know. Once they get to jury the press is limited to supervised e-mail.

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 03:54 PM
Rlissa had been talking about how she felt it was wrong to use religion & how swaeaaring on the Bible offended her didn't like Howard or GM doing that....she was talking loud with GM in backround....McPizza & Andy started to laygh about how loud she was Elissa got mad & went in
Amanda had sent the 2 after her....they kept trying to tell her they wouldn't disrespect her that way

Elissa offended that they laughed at her beliefs the woman has shut down once she makes a judgement she doesn't let go....

WBRB & Trivia for a while they are on an indoor lockdown

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 04:13 PM
chatting about the interviews they did before show
Helen i never heard of most of those BBnetworks...jeff looks the same in person as he did on TV

chatted about BBCA & if CA getting to see"our" BB

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 04:17 PM
GM evidently ate 2 spoons of cinnimon lsat night

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 04:18 PM
looks like it isi a HOH lockdown
Aarynn how long is this goingi to take?

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 04:19 PM
The Hns are all taking the chance to nap while there!!

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 04:31 PM
HG TWIST

For a change of pace in the HOH bathroom
Amanda talkling to Elissa trying to clean up McPizza's mess!!

grandmamichelf
07-23-2013, 04:41 PM
grandma weren't you sick last week or so? And seems Amanda thinks she is permanent HOH even though she hasn't been HOH once has she

Two weeks ago, I ate some bad food. I don't think it's left me completely. Actually I took my Prilosec right after I ate and I'm so stupid. I'm supposed to wait 2-3 hours and take it on an empty stomach. Good grief! I'm just brain fading everywhere.

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 04:52 PM
lockdown over

they have looked to see what changed
some mats
15 small ducks in the pool

storeroom
Helen talkilng too aaryn telling her the plan order to get folks out if she gets HOH...tells her we are going to keep telling Kaitlin she is safe but you are the one staying...tells her the votes they have to keep her..telling her they don't want Candice the hot head to know or Howard or Spencer to know...don't tell GM only tell her she is safe..
they have a deal & shake on it

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 04:53 PM
after helen leaves Aaryn does a happy dance

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 04:58 PM
Storeroom
Amanda telling Andy to just leave her alone for now she has her period and she needs her space

grandmamichelf
07-23-2013, 07:32 PM
So just to let ya'll know how wonderful Judd is now being:

He has called Candice a gold digging slut and Elissa a bitch to McCrae.
He has gone into where Howard's stuff is and started digging around in Howard's bed and belongings looking for the blue BBMVP card.

I now find nothing redeeming about any of these houseguests except for possibly Howard and maybe Candice. I don't know why these people have to be the way they are to play this game. I just don't understand people like that.

So I guess I don't understand what Howard has done to any of these people that they haven't done themselves. I'm just so fed up with these people. Really seriously fed up.

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 07:32 PM
LMAO

Helen & Spencer are talking about unions

Spencer says he is in one but doesn't really think they need it

Goldie
07-23-2013, 07:44 PM
This is hilarious. Kaitlyn hates Elissa so much, she doesn't even realize that Elissa just warned her that she's going home, instead she is using it to bitch about her.

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 08:10 PM
OMG I csn't even follow to type!!

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 08:11 PM
for those that want o look back
Cam 2 started about 8:00pm BBT

@8}07 call for a confrontation in bedroom!!

this is a big she said she said deal Aaryn says Kaitlin says Elissa says

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 08:13 PM
why is GM talking????????

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 08:26 PM
Aaryn is nuts
Elissa is batshit crazy too.....she has been nin super bitch mode all day!!

Ldbright
07-23-2013, 08:38 PM
Ok, I'm over Elissa COMPLETELY. It's unpopular but it's true, Aaryn is being truthful and Elissa is just spouting bullshit and trying to stir stuff up.

GM can shut up though... she is adding nothing. Elissa needs to stop lying, if she continues to get a good edit I am gonna be so annoyed.

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 08:46 PM
Elissa just wants aaeyn gone & she doesn't care what anyone else wants

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 08:47 PM
HHelen to McPizza & Amanda in HOH
Helen Elissa has gone nutty she has to go
procedures to tell all that happened

Shiny Beige
07-23-2013, 08:48 PM
Elissa, Kaitlin, Aryan and GM all need to go, as do Spencer, Amanda and Howard. I'm sure I'll hate the rest of them more later.

I also want to see Aryan leave before jury. Let mommy's little spin doctor earn his fee. I'm curious as to what he can say to make this all go away.

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 08:53 PM
how nice of Amanda to help herself to the HOH robe!!

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 09:02 PM
Jrddie & Andy into HOH

Amanda counts the 5 of them the vote is there don't need her

Jessie says she(?) is down there laughing smileing thinking this sealed aaryns fate

Amamda saying Elissa doesn't have the power to play veto so we can put her up

they are all agreeing that Elissa was wrong....
Helen something happened today
Amanda well on McPizza's birthday she attacked me & I ended up having to appoligize to her the next day

they are comparing notes on how often Elissa goes batshit crazy,,say when she does you can't talk to her

Judd in says Elissa down there confirming stuff....says Elissa needs to go.....tells that he told her when you have an alliance & get told confidences you don't tell..she says you could have told down there you left me hanging
Judd worried about his safety next week
McPizza says I wish we had Rachel,,,there is NO logic....

Goldie
07-23-2013, 09:20 PM
how nice of Amanda to help herself to the HOH robe!!

This has me so annoyed. Her and McCrae are truly becoming my least favorites. She wears it downstairs and has a smoke in it right in front of Judd.

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 09:30 PM
HOH weree Elissa bashing...sasy she is entitled, mean, selfish & batshit crazy

BYY Helen trying tno do damage control with Spencer on Hammock

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 09:30 PM
BY couch
Kaitlin & Aaryn telling candice what happened

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 09:31 PM
they werwe going at it so fast but this has been thee best night on the feeds that I have seen so far!!

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 10:16 PM
BB gave them booze

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 11:11 PM
well my son broke his fibia.....I am heading off to try to get some answers....it is times like this it sucks to have him so far away!!

SassyGal
07-23-2013, 11:14 PM
Aaryn just said she turned down her dream job to come on BB

Night now!!

PinkFreak
07-23-2013, 11:16 PM
well my son broke his fibia.....I am heading off to try to get some answers....it is times like this it sucks to have him so far away!!

Oh no Sassy!! Hope hes ok, keep us posted!!

Mystycl
07-23-2013, 11:17 PM
night sass! :)

Mystycl
07-23-2013, 11:18 PM
oh wow!!! luv ya sass let us know if we can help in anyway

Shiny Beige
07-23-2013, 11:37 PM
Aaryn just said she turned down her dream job to come on BB

Night now!!Guess that was back when she had jobs ...
Goodnight, Sassy. Thanks for the updates.

Goldie
07-24-2013, 08:29 AM
Sorry to hear about your son Sassy! Hope he's OK.

The house kept it up most of the night rehashing what happened with Kaitlyn, till finally there was a dust up between Amanda and Candice. FB time is around 11:09 BBT. By the end of the night it seemed a lot of people were now looking at Amanda as someone who needs to go. Tomorrow's HoH is critical.

It is hilarious how Amanda can make everything Candice's fault when the girl was asleep in footy PJs when the whole mini-meeting happened.