View Full Version : July 24th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

grandmamichelf
07-24-2013, 05:19 AM
Ugh, I hope I did that right.

Thanks to Sassy for the updates last night.

I guess life is changing fast in the BB house. And I think it's funny Elissa went and told Kaitlin. Cracks me up!

I'd like to see all of them gone. :roflmao:

SassyGal
07-24-2013, 08:51 AM
Hgs sleeping

SassyGal
07-24-2013, 08:53 AM
Elissa really screwed up and I think unless she can protect herself with MVP next week by putting up someone they want out more that she will be gone since she can't play in the veto....

OT Thank you for the well wishes for my baby
My son after the doc has a fractures fibia so they splitted him & he will go to ortho next week...guess I will be heading to Dallas again!!

Yellowdog
07-24-2013, 08:57 AM
Elissa was never a good player. Be gone with her.

Goldie
07-24-2013, 09:41 AM
I said it in last night's thread, the sad thing is Kaitlyn is so blinded by Elissa hatred, she didn't bother considering the possibility she is gone tomorrow.

grandmamichelf
07-24-2013, 09:44 AM
Actually I don't know if Kaitlyn really is. Reading some of the other stuff, it seems like it's all up the air since all of that happened.

And I swear, Amanda wearing the HOH robe? Seriously. I watched part of BBAD this morning and all I could hear was Amanda going on and on about who said that she said that or this or whatever. Who cares? You've got your hands in so many pots that I hope they get burned.

And get this: Amanda told someone, I think Aaryn, that she wanted to get a knife, sharpen it and kill Elissa. And then she called Candice a big, fat, ***** pig. Now I can't figure out what the ***** are unless they didn't want to write the word "black" in there. I'll have to check it out if I can get a chance to get on the live feeds and go back to that point.

SassyGal
07-24-2013, 10:50 AM
WBRB ?? wake up??

SassyGal
07-24-2013, 11:41 AM
was on the phone but here is some of what I heard...

helen talking to andy & Judd about last night says she talked to Elissa & told her she was wrong shouldn't have done that & aaryn came out looking good & Elissa looking really bad ...says that she told her it was selfish 7 she may want answers but in an alliance you can't play only for yourself have to think about the group...have to chiise to play for yourself or with the alliance,,says she thinks that Elissa is really sorry & won't do it again......helen tells that it hurt her game most & needs to sistance some fromElissa...says they could have gotten rid of kaitlin with no blood on their hands but now they(Spencer/Howard) know......

Plan still to vote out Kaitlin

SassyGal
07-24-2013, 11:43 AM
I had to laugh helen doesn't even realize that as she talks she is telling how she will be there to the end but the others don't seem to realize it!!

SassyGal
07-24-2013, 11:43 AM
Aaryn making breakfast

Goldie
07-24-2013, 12:09 PM
Aaryn making breakfast

Desperation, thy name is the chopping block!

SassyGal
07-24-2013, 06:33 PM
2 cams on McPizza & Amanda under cover
Howard told Kaitlin him & Candice are campaigning for her
kait said if she wins HOH would put up mcPizza & Amamnda because Amanda has been trying to get rid of her

switches
Chess board Helen tells Elissa her husband looks like Mike Boogie
Elissa says to her your husband is handsome...describes her hubby as good looking normal self made guy...shops has good fashion sense..

SassyGal
07-24-2013, 08:21 PM
hears this before
kaitlin & GM talking about mVp kaitlin says everyone believes it is America
GM then why the fuck am I up?

Currently hear chat about farts, poops, & a form of questions!

SassyGal
07-24-2013, 08:44 PM
HOH comp will be a skill they are in the By practicing

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/sassygal161965/sassygal161965066/Screenshot_399.png

Judd says they are getting 1 hour that's bull

SassyGal
07-24-2013, 08:49 PM
they are trying to get the ball in the buckets

SassyGal
07-24-2013, 10:38 PM
heading to bed

as of this moment Kaitlin still being evicted tomorrow but Elissa is STILL trying to get rid of Aaryn!!

TheKdd
07-24-2013, 11:55 PM
New thread: http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15293