View Full Version : July 25th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
07-24-2013, 11:54 PM
Who will be sent packing tonight?

grandmamichelf
07-25-2013, 05:00 AM
Probably Kaitlyn. I was watching BBAD this morning and she was talking to GM. She said she was 100 percent sure she was leaving.

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 06:10 AM
Edit cbs was replaying stuff from last night Candice got up to check time ssaid it was 15 minutes until bedtime for her........sorry

Hg are awakeHOH Judd McPizza Amamda Candice Andy Spencer helen
chatting about BBCA huge discussion about the plural of moose

looks like Aaryn just went to bed lights now off inthe geometric colored bedroom

I will be gone most of the day have to work out in the field....

Helen just asked why they only got 1 song today

lots of WBRB as they mention music

Howard & Jessie also in HOH

they are now chatting about high school and what they got for "awards"
Judd got party animal
MacPizza most creative
Jessie flirty
Helen only got the no absent awards...had it for 3 years & was only the only person...her dad let her skip for senior skip day

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 06:22 AM
got to go!! have a good day

grandmamichelf
07-25-2013, 07:16 AM
See ya, Sassy!

I'm not sure whom I want to win HOH but I do know I don't want either McPizza or Amanda to get it. Or Aaryn since it looks like she's staying. Or Helen because she's already had it. Gosh, I just don't know if I care.

Elizabeth
07-25-2013, 09:45 AM
See ya, Sassy!

I'm not sure whom I want to win HOH but I do know I don't want either McPizza or Amanda to get it. Or Aaryn since it looks like she's staying. Or Helen because she's already had it. Gosh, I just don't know if I care.

LOL Grandma! Right now, I have to agree with you -- I don't want any of them to get HOH.

The only thing I want is for Elissa to apologize for being such a HUGE BITCH to Amanda even though I don't like Amanda at all. I was really disappointed by the way she was so mean. But didn't I read somewhere that Big Brother had given them alcohol and that Elissa must be a mean drunk?

grandmamichelf
07-25-2013, 09:52 AM
Supposedly Elissa said she wasn't drunk and while I agree that she was mean and what she said was uncalled for, after hearing the stuff Amanda has said, I don't care if she does apologize or doesn't. I don't see Amanda apologizing for anything she has said about Candice. Don't see any of them apologizing.

But I think Elissa did apologize later on or the next day. And FWIW, I really didn't need to see the dominatrix thing last night. That was just unpleasant to watch.

TheKdd
07-25-2013, 12:10 PM
I think she should apologize. She was being a bitch and it was uncalled for. A passive aggressive bitch at that. Apparently she has done that shit before. To say she shouldn't apologize because of who it was said to is saying because Amanda is low class than she can be too.

My mother always taught me that even if someone is low class, you doing the same back is sinking to their level. Course I don't always listen to my mom either LOLOL (Shhhh don't tell her. I wouldn't want to get grounded or anything.)

TheKdd
07-25-2013, 12:11 PM
And while I'm at it...

I wouldn't want an apology from her. She said what she meant. It was bitchy, but she said what she meant. I would want her to just leave me the hell alone.

grandmamichelf
07-25-2013, 12:25 PM
I never said Amanda was low class at all. I actually think Amanda has made racist remarks and for me, she'd be lucky I was even half as nice as Elissa in my remarks--meaning that I would be far meaner. I don't like Elissa either. She just absolutely adds nothing to this game. At least Rachel was entertaining at times.

19wingz
07-25-2013, 01:37 PM
Why is Aaryn not going tonight?!?!?! It is going to be TV gold when Julie interviews her!

Although I will admit. As much as I hate Aaryn, Kaitlin is a much more definite threat.

Cathy
07-25-2013, 01:59 PM
I agree with you Joe, I just want Aaryn to get her news lol

yoyo
07-25-2013, 02:49 PM
Will jeremy show some heart and show up in the audience to greet kaitlyn on her eviction

lannyb
07-25-2013, 03:00 PM
I wish it was a triple eviction and all three would go.
I don't know why they think Amanda is running the house if she was Howard would be gone

Knucklehead
07-25-2013, 03:03 PM
I wish it was a triple eviction and all three would go.
I don't know why they think Amanda is running the house if she was Howard would be gone

If someone on her side wins HoH this week, it is very likely that Howard will be on the block.

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 04:40 PM
Back from trivia

Spencer asks helen how to vote
Helen kaitlin
Spencer are you setting me up? it was Aaryn yesterday....so it will be a 9-0 vote
helen I tried to protect her...Elissa & I were pushing for Aaryn but the house wants kaitlin out I tried to protect her but.... the MC thing is not being held against you I told you in the hammock
Spencer an hour ago it was Aaryn

Judd in youare not allowed to tell someone you are voting them out
Helen I didn't tell her
Judd leaves
Spencer you are giving me that look like you did 2 weeks ago
Helen had told him that if he is getting set up so is you.......tells him you promised me a jury vote so I am trying to get you there....

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Spencer keeps going on & on about the dirty looks thing....and about the vote tonight if he is getting set up

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 04:51 PM
others primping for the show

sorry can't listen to Spencer & Helen keep going round!!

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 05:00 PM
Helen mentions she loves Spencer's shout out to hias employer
Trivia

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 05:04 PM
guess the railroad dowsn't want to be associated with Spencer

Back

mcPizza judd Elissa chatting favorites.....color movie
Andy & Amanda there too

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 05:06 PM
going to watch part of the Hell's kitchen finale

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 06:02 PM
http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?p=458172#post458172 For the Eviction show thread!!

feeds came back 5 min before live show

Howard told Judd Elissa pressuring him to vote Aaryn

Spencer telling Howard that Kaitlin didn't scumbag us,,,,tells him best for us to win HOH not talk alliances...

Production voice: Ok to the living room

WBRB
Trivia

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 07:20 PM
still Trivia guess cbs doesn't want us to see!!

saw on twitter that feeds were back but I never got them

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 07:33 PM
Cock pit-----Helen Judd Amanda McPizza
helen telling that Candice came to her before vote & told her she knows about the deal that she made & she knows it all Elissa spilled the beans about the deal while trying to flip to gey aaryn out...Helen says that Elissa was trying to gether to vote with her Spencer Howard & Candice..........says that Candice tolsd her you put Howard up I am comming after you
Helen she is screwing up my game.....
Amanda we still go & put Spencer & Howard & 1 of them goes home
Helen she has to go.....why did she do this
McPizza she is selfish & entitled she is used to getting her way now she is on the otherside....

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 07:39 PM
chess boaed
Amanda telling Aaryn that Spencer & howard need to go up,,,,,giving her an explanation,,,,everyone wants Howard gone blah blah blah

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 07:41 PM
GM pulls Andy from candice to HN room...tells him that Spencer & Howard are sneaky liars not to trust Howard & candice......

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 07:45 PM
Spencer says Aaryn told him she might puy him up

tells the cockpit crew He,en McPizza Jessie Andy Amanda

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 07:45 PM
Aaryn tells Judd she wants to wear the bear shirt

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 07:48 PM
Amanda Aaryn
Aman tells her they are going to try to get you toput up Elissa so that they can ty to save the 3 of them..... don't do....something about we all hate her we will be loyal to you

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 08:02 PM
Elissa in toilet crying

comes out Judd talks to her
Elisaa crying because she lost HOH....

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 08:07 PM
switched to storeroom
Helen i am not controllin g this...you are safe with me....I will try to do my best to keep him off,,,but there are other people he may go up....we can always send Spencer home...I need you to believe me...I need you not to tell anyone....the only reason i would keep howie is because of you...i am not after hime.....I don't know why jessie told you that....I am going to try to persuade them to send Spencer
Candice it go be Elissa & I up there...
Helen i won't allow that i need you & Elissa all the way in this game as long as I can trust you....tells her to keep it quiet....I don't want to tell Elissa anything becuase they want to vote her out..i need to keep her off the block...they want her out because the town hall meeting....i can't tell her becuase she will flip out......says doesn't know why Elissa is like this.....let's see how week go if Aaryn takes the advice she is the HOH...

grandmamichelf
07-25-2013, 08:17 PM
There are too many damn people trying to be HOH when they're not.

And of course, there's Amanda back up Aaryn's ass TELLING her she needs to put up Howard and Spencer. That fucking woman gets on my last good nerve. No one can run an HOH but her? Seriously, win the damn thing if you want to get someone out.

For once I wish someone in that house would grow so huge fucking balls and get in Amanda's face and say FUCK YOU THIS IS MY HOH! Oh and you and hairball stay out of my damn HOH bed.

Whew, I feel much better now.

Knucklehead
07-25-2013, 08:27 PM
To be honest, Aaryn kinda owes Amanda for this HoH. Aaryn would have been out the door if it hadn't been for Amanda's campaigning. I for one am hoping to see Howard and Spencer on the block. Then again, I'm still a big fan of Amanda.

SassyGal
07-25-2013, 10:40 PM
HOH reveal
Aaryn read her letter from her mom who tolkd her to stay true to her morals
gag gag

bedtime!!

TheKdd
07-26-2013, 12:06 AM
New Thread: http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15306