View Full Version : F U CBS

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
07-25-2013, 08:56 PM
First of all why aren't there more random threads on this board? :confused:

And Fuck you CBS for your fake moral outrage over the racism and then you hire and interview homophobic Jeff

requiem
07-25-2013, 09:00 PM
Random threads?

Sheldon
07-25-2013, 09:17 PM
We fixed it! There's more random threads!!!

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs
07-25-2013, 09:57 PM
Yes thread talking about random things going on

So no response to my subject?

TheKdd
07-25-2013, 11:04 PM
Hmmm. Not sure what to say. I know a lot of people really like Jeff. I think he's personable, can be funny and has made me laugh, kinda sucked at the game, and his dumbledorf comment was moronic and yes, homophobic. He wears dumb well, kinda like Jordan, cute as a button, wears dumb well.

Sheldon
07-26-2013, 04:31 AM
Hmmm. Not sure what to say. I know a lot of people really like Jeff. I think he's personable, can be funny and has made me laugh, kinda sucked at the game, and his dumbledorf comment was moronic and yes, homophobic. He wears dumb well, kinda like Jordan, cute as a button, wears dumb well.

Hey, you just described me: personable, funny, has made you laugh, kinda sucked at the game, cute as a button, wears dumb well, and, yes, homophobic. :D

TheKdd
07-26-2013, 06:11 PM
If the shoe fits!

19wingz
07-26-2013, 07:00 PM
I think CBS assumes that comment has been forgotten and since he "publicly" apologized for it, maybe they feel it's OK? IDK

It's CBS. I could never understand them. I just don't want to see Aaryn anymore.

grandmamichelf
07-26-2013, 09:12 PM
I don't know. Never cared too much Jeff, much less Jordan. Just too much exposure for me. And since Jeff said he liked Amanda, I care even less for him.

I don't know how Aaryn is still in this game but then I don't know how CBS got all these people who think making comments about people based on their ethnicity or sexual orientation is just hunky dory.

I am waiting for Aaryn to be evicted so she can use her Asian imitation on Julie Chen. Let the smackdown begin.

cmcurran5
08-07-2013, 03:54 PM
i watch aaryn because she's smokin. racist or not lol

19wingz
08-07-2013, 03:58 PM
first of all, welcome! Second, I disagree. She's cute, but I wouldn't say smokin'. Maybe she's tarnished her outside by her inside. IDK