View Full Version : July 26th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
07-26-2013, 12:05 AM
Nomination Day! Who will Aaryn nominate for eviction?

grandmamichelf
07-26-2013, 06:59 AM
My primary guess is that she will nominate whomever Amanda or Helen tell her to. She owes both of them for still being in that house. Probably Howard and Spencer, but I think she just might put up Howard and Elissa instead.

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 07:18 AM
Hgs sleeping

Elizabeth
07-26-2013, 07:29 AM
Oh the look on Elissa's face last night when Aaryn won HOH!

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 08:33 AM
Hgs still sleeping

have a few things that require doing!!!

grandmamichelf
07-26-2013, 09:40 AM
Hey, Sassy, the longer they sleep, the less your ears will bleed. :roflmao:

yoyo
07-26-2013, 12:01 PM
America is waking up they have amanda getting 62% of the mvp nomination votes send her packing

yoyo
07-26-2013, 12:14 PM
AAryn says she seen lots of ghosts as a kid. those wrent ghosts that was her father holding his kkk meeting

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 01:23 PM
some chatting, some napping,some still breathing!!

They are waiting for the HN comp

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 01:34 PM
Amanda said we should make her(?) look like she hates jews
Andy i want someone to be a bigot because they say stuff about gays
Aaryn someone called me a bigot but that is so wrong..laughs sometimes i like girls,,on fridays laughs

Helen jogging the house

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 02:23 PM
feeds went to trivia about 20 minutes ago... thinking HN comp

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 03:14 PM
Trivia continues

grandmamichelf
07-26-2013, 03:28 PM
We don't make her look like anything. Amanda is as bad, IMO, as Aaryn.

grandmamichelf
07-26-2013, 03:43 PM
After reading around, I discover that the main topic of conversation in the HOH room was the bashing of Candice all over the place. One thing that got repeatedly said was that Amanda was going to see Candice all day and want to kill her. I don't understand any of these people None of them. I just don't get the horribleness of these people. They would be nothing in my life. They would be less than nothing.

That Aaryn is still in that house disgusts me. That Amanda is there with her fat head and her big mouth disgusts me. That Spencer just said he thinks calling people "retarded" is funny disgusts me. That Andy is hanging with homophobes masquerading as human beings disgusts me.

I'm sorry. They are seriously offending me with this talk of killing Candice and then using a fake Asian voice to say "Bitch, you're so inconsiderate" when talking about Candice taking stuff without asking.

grandmamichelf
07-26-2013, 03:46 PM
Still trivia for HN competition.

Knucklehead
07-26-2013, 03:54 PM
Though I agree the talk in the HoH is a little to spiteful for my taste, I still can't help but root for Amanda. Even though she is in a showmance, she's at least fully invested in the game and though I despise Aaryn as a person, as a game player I'm glad she stayed over Kaitlin. At least Aaryn is a fan of the show unlike Kaitlin who was just found in a bar. I respect Amanda as a game player. She's bossy, yes, but it works and people are afraid to go against her which I think makes her a great player.

Candice had so much potential but her infatuation with Howard has blinded her and made her a terrible game player. Hopefully Howard will go this week so Candice will get her head back in the game and I can root for her again, but in the meantime I'll root for Amanda. Also, I would be annoyed too if Candice took my stuff without asking. That's just plain bad manners.

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 04:05 PM
back

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 04:07 PM
they got ramen & raisin

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 04:08 PM
Amanda is a HN
candice is a HN....

Looks like the green team lost

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 04:15 PM
the purple team was helen jessie Howard & Spencer........had something to do with stacking special police???

orange team Andy McPizza

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 04:17 PM
GM is a HN

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 04:17 PM
Judd is a HN

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 04:19 PM
Howard is talking to Aaryn

sorry i can't keep listening I am in the middle of an online class!!

yoyo
07-26-2013, 04:42 PM
good now amanda can stay the hell out of the hoh room

grandmamichelf
07-26-2013, 04:46 PM
Though I agree the talk in the HoH is a little to spiteful for my taste, I still can't help but root for Amanda. Even though she is in a showmance, she's at least fully invested in the game and though I despise Aaryn as a person, as a game player I'm glad she stayed over Kaitlin. At least Aaryn is a fan of the show unlike Kaitlin who was just found in a bar. I respect Amanda as a game player. She's bossy, yes, but it works and people are afraid to go against her which I think makes her a great player.

Candice had so much potential but her infatuation with Howard has blinded her and made her a terrible game player. Hopefully Howard will go this week so Candice will get her head back in the game and I can root for her again, but in the meantime I'll root for Amanda. Also, I would be annoyed too if Candice took my stuff without asking. That's just plain bad manners.

We don't know that Candice really took stuff without asking. But let's think about this: Amanda and McPizza moved into the HOH room when Judd was in solitary without asking him. Amanda wore the HOH robe, once again without asking. If it was just that stuff, I might even root for Amanda. But I can't because she has said such stuff that is as racist as what Aaryn has said. I can't abide people like that. I can't root for them.

But it sure makes conversation fun, knucklehead, doesn't it? What would this wonderful forum be like if we all agreed. :D

Knucklehead
07-26-2013, 05:21 PM
We don't know that Candice really took stuff without asking. But let's think about this: Amanda and McPizza moved into the HOH room when Judd was in solitary without asking him. Amanda wore the HOH robe, once again without asking. If it was just that stuff, I might even root for Amanda. But I can't because she has said such stuff that is as racist as what Aaryn has said. I can't abide people like that. I can't root for them.

But it sure makes conversation fun, knucklehead, doesn't it? What would this wonderful forum be like if we all agreed. :D

I only assume she is taking stuff without asking because everyone is commenting about her taking stuff without asking (like Aaryn's perfume, Amanda's pants, etc.). At least from what I can tell, I haven't heard anyone say Amanda has taken their things without asking (except for the HoH bed while Judd was in solitary). From my point of view, Amanda's "racial comments" remind me of similar comments I have heard countless standup comics, TV personalities and movies express. I definitely don't think they come from a place of hate or ignorance like Aaryn. Hell, half the time Amanda makes fun of herself.

Nonetheless, we are all entitled to root for who we want. I'm team Amanda all the way. ;)

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 05:37 PM
see trivai for about 5 minutes guessig time for Noms

Yellowdog
07-26-2013, 05:45 PM
Do we know who the noms will be?

TheKdd
07-26-2013, 05:56 PM
Well we know Amanda was up Aaryn's butt, so I'm thinking Howard might be one of them. Maybe Elissa the other? Or Spencer?

TheKdd
07-26-2013, 06:04 PM
And KH, you know I was a big Amanda fan for awhile. I haven't heard the racist stuff come out of her, at least not mean or spiteful ignorant things like Aaryn was doing. However, the way she goes about running things gets on my nerves. Yes, everyone chimes in on what the current HOH should do, but it's something about the way she does it... I don't know... Pushes too hard and acts like it's bitter betrayal if the person doesn't do it or something... and this over-obsessive thing about Howard I just don't get. I also didn't like the presumption that they could take over the room and the robe while Judd was locked up. That kind of irritated me too. I don't hate her like Grandma does though.

You know who I am totally over though is Elissa. She adds NOTHING to the game for me, and what she said to Amanda was just mean and catty. I'm also SO FAR over GinaMarie and her Nick crap.

Had Kaitlin not aligned with who she was aligned with, I would have rooted for her. I liked her attitude walking out of the door. Now that she's out and has seen that Aaryn and GM lost their jobs, I'm wondering what her thoughts are.

Yellowdog
07-26-2013, 06:05 PM
Elissa is so annoying that Rachel isn't even the most annoying person in the family.

TheKdd
07-26-2013, 06:10 PM
And she's not even entertaining annoying. She's like a gnat level of annoying.

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 06:35 PM
Trivia continues

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 07:02 PM
Back....Aaryn wore the bear shirt for noms

lots of jumping up & down around the house

Elissa even HUGGED Aaryn

Looks like the long faces are Howard & Spencer,,,

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 08:17 PM
Amanda & McPizza in By talking about the different brands they have smoked
Aaryn out there too

cockpit
hear Andy Howard & Spence talking
Andy then Spencer left
saw a leg move guess Candice was laying behind Howard!!

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 08:24 PM
HN comp had something to do with a new TV show

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 08:55 PM
showing mcPizza & Amanda in hammock--she wants to have sex in the bathroom

Cockpit
Howard & Candice snuggling

grandmamichelf
07-26-2013, 08:59 PM
Well, I hope Howard wins veto. I suppose Aaryn will Candice up then. The only saving grace in all of this is if more people than just Lexi and I voted for Amanda to be the 3rd nominee. I can hardly wait to find out before the veto comp tomorrow or rather, when we get the feeds back.

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 09:34 PM
I can't keep my eyes open...Night All!!

Mystycl
07-26-2013, 09:44 PM
night sass..... thanks so much :)

TheKdd
07-27-2013, 01:50 AM
New Thread: http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15325

TheKdd
07-27-2013, 01:54 AM
Well, I hope Howard wins veto. I suppose Aaryn will Candice up then. The only saving grace in all of this is if more people than just Lexi and I voted for Amanda to be the 3rd nominee. I can hardly wait to find out before the veto comp tomorrow or rather, when we get the feeds back.

Would Aaryn put up Candice? I mean she can't stand Elissa... She will just let that go to put up Candice ya think?