View Full Version : Big Brother Spoilers: Week 5 - Have Nots/Nominations/MVP Nom/Veto

Yak Nicholson
07-26-2013, 06:00 PM
http://www.yakkityyaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/cp_bb14_HOH_spoiler.jpg (http://www.yakkityyaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/cp_bb14_HOH_spoiler.jpg)As usual, we will be updating this post throughout the week with all the spoilers for week 5 of Big Brother.

So far, here is what we know?

The Have Not Competition was held earlier this afternoon. The result? Judd, Candice, GinaMarie and Amanda are the Have Nots for the week. America has given the Have Nots Ramen and Raisins.

The Nomination Ceremony is over Aaryn wearing the 'bear" shirt has followed though on her deal by nominating Howard and Spencer.

The MVP (America) has nominated Amanda for Eviction. The Power of Veto Competition is to be held soon. Players are Aaryn, Howard, Spencer, Amanda, Candice and Jessie.

Spencer has won the Power of Veto!

POV Ceremony is over and as expected Spencer removed himself, leaving aaryn to name candice as the replacement!

Tina
07-26-2013, 06:29 PM
OMG Aaryn will NEVER be a have not. but I could eat Ramen all week and I'd be fine.

19wingz
07-26-2013, 06:55 PM
Seriously? Ramen and Raisins? Why are we even voting for have-not food anymore? They're getting too friendly.

Yellowdog
07-26-2013, 07:06 PM
I'm pretty sure there are millions of people who have lived for months and years on ramen.

SassyGal
07-26-2013, 07:07 PM
updated post & article!

19wingz
07-26-2013, 07:21 PM
Wow! I'm a little surprised Elissa is not up there, especially since she can't play veto. I haven't caught up on the feeds yet, so I take it she is living up to her deal with Elissa & Helen???

I want Howard to stay. But maybe Spencer can go. I'm OK with that. Curious to see how MVP nom goes.

grandmamichelf
07-26-2013, 09:08 PM
I want Howard to stay as well just because it will irritate the shit out of Amanda. And I'm hoping Amanda is the 3rd nominee!!! Yep, that's what I'm hoping. I'd be downright happy if Spencer left.

TheKdd
07-27-2013, 02:02 AM
I'm pretty sure there are millions of people who have lived for months and years on ramen.

Probably many of them in there even. David is probably jealous he isn't in there anymore.

Tina
07-27-2013, 07:17 AM
I voted for Amanda as the third nominee. Well looks like Aaryn kept her promise to Helen and Elissa by her noms unless she is trying to backdoor Elissa.

Shiny Beige
07-27-2013, 11:24 AM
I want Howard to stay as well just because it will irritate the shit out of Amanda. And I'm hoping Amanda is the 3rd nominee!!! Yep, that's what I'm hoping. I'd be downright happy if Spencer left.
I think Howard dicktified you, grandma. Shame on you! :cuss:

TheKdd
07-27-2013, 12:34 PM
Updated with MVP Nom and Players for Veto comp. Thanks Sassy!

SassyGal
07-27-2013, 12:36 PM
Amanda was chosen by America!!!

grandma must have registered alot!!

19wingz
07-27-2013, 12:39 PM
Ooooooooooooooo. This is getting good!

Sandy
07-27-2013, 01:26 PM
Now if Amanda doesn't get veto and come off the block, the others are stupid if they don't vote her out. She and McPizza are a couple and they want couples broken up. Plus she is controlling just about everyone in there. I'd like to see how McPizza would play without her.

Tina
07-27-2013, 03:44 PM
Amanda was chosen by America!!!

grandma must have registered alot!!

oh yeah!! my vote counted!!!! take that AManda big mouth

Tina
07-27-2013, 03:45 PM
Now if Amanda doesn't get veto and come off the block, the others are stupid if they don't vote her out. She and McPizza are a couple and they want couples broken up. Plus she is controlling just about everyone in there. I'd like to see how McPizza would play without her.

Yes exactly! they are dumb and dumber if they don't get rid of her. The funny thing is Amanda is ALWAYS the one to point out you have a partner, we have to break couples up!!

TheKdd
07-27-2013, 07:28 PM
First post updated with Veto Winner!

19wingz
07-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Ugh, now Howard will go out. However, a part of me is ready for Amanda to go. But I'll miss her DRs

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 11:36 AM
Ugh, now Howard will go out. However, a part of me is ready for Amanda to go. But I'll miss her DRs

unless Amanda does something REALLY REALLY stupid Howard will go since Candice with her threats & trying to keep him has alienated most everyone in 1 night!!

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 11:03 AM
Updated first post!!! POV ceremony over

grandmamichelf
07-29-2013, 01:47 PM
I think Howard dicktified you, grandma. Shame on you! :cuss:

No, shame on you for saying that to me! I am MORTIFIED! :roflmao:

And I'm ready for the whole damn house to be gone because they are all stupid. They have the chance to get Amanda out and they're not taking it. How ridiculous!

Helen has said Amanda has to go. But what's with this "let's wait until we make jury" shit?

I hate this "everyone goes with the house" mentality. What the crap?

I'm thinking I don't want Candice to go out because I want her to win HOH and start some crap. Or if Jessie can grow a backbone, maybe she will. Huh, like any of that will happen.:rolleyes:

19wingz
07-29-2013, 01:53 PM
I don't want Candice to go!!! Or Howard. Can someone wake them up and get out Amanda?

Like Aaryn would let 2 black people stay during here HOH.

TheKdd
07-29-2013, 02:02 PM
Yeah I'm hoping Candice wins HOH... or even, I can't believe I'm gonna say this... Spencer. I REALLY don't like that guy, but at the very least I know he will nominate some strong players and shake it up a bit.

Tina
07-29-2013, 03:52 PM
Well not getting out Amanda is ridiculously stupid. However i really don't like anyone that much to vote for them to win. Spencer picks his nose constantly Andy and Jess are kiss asses. Candice is becoming a crying whiner, Helen is power hungry. Elissa is ok but is phony a lot. GM is an idiot. Aaryn is horrid. Judd is ok but he placates everyone and I wish he would stop mumbling. McCrea is just amanda's clingon. Hmm I don't think anyone will make a bold move and I agree I hate that there are not at least two factions, the house vote thing always sucks in BB.

TheKdd
07-29-2013, 03:58 PM
See that's kind of why I would like to see Spencer as HOH over Candice. Candice will IMMEDIATELY go after Aaryn, and although I can't stand that girl, I would much rather see a shake up in the house. I think Spencer would go for Amanda and McCrae, or even Amanda/Helen. That should be a fun week. Bring both those girls down a few notches.

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 04:25 PM
I am not sure she would go after Aaryn because she would be so busy tryin to show she is the better person!!

Tina
07-29-2013, 05:06 PM
See that's kind of why I would like to see Spencer as HOH over Candice. Candice will IMMEDIATELY go after Aaryn, and although I can't stand that girl, I would much rather see a shake up in the house. I think Spencer would go for Amanda and McCrae, or even Amanda/Helen. That should be a fun week. Bring both those girls down a few notches.

that would be great. You know I was just watching BBAD and Spencer and Howard were having a convo about how stupid the "house vote" thing is however they went along with it and voted Kaitlyn out over Aaryn especially when howard knew how Aaryn had treated Candice. So like I said they are all full of hot air, but I wish what you said above would happen. we need a shake-up!