View Full Version : July 28th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
07-28-2013, 12:00 AM
Sunday. Sit around and be paranoid day.

Knucklehead
07-28-2013, 02:01 AM
Well essentially, Candice spent the entire night digging a really deep whole for Howard and her that they will probably never get out of. She started off the night by threatening Jessie for her vote and then went to do the same thing to Helen and Elissa. Now everyone is even more against Howard and Candice than ever before (even Elissa is against them). Candice and Howard have been arguing for the past hour about him making secret alliances without her and him not being loyal to her. Candice essentially ruined any chance of saving Howard this week.

grandmamichelf
07-28-2013, 06:39 AM
Howard was going to be gone anyway so Candice didn't stand a shot of saving him.

grandmamichelf
07-28-2013, 07:04 AM
After reading about some of the stuff, I don't care for any of these people and that includes Howard and Candice. However, when Howard leaves, I will pull for Candice to win HOH and take some of the assholes out. But there are so many to choose from.

And once again, I get to read about GM and Amanda doing fake Asian accents. Okay. See, I'm married to an Asian. I find shit like that deplorable. There will never be a point in watching this game that I will ever like anyone who does and says the shit that GM, AAryn, Amanda, and Spencer do.

Maybe I'll root for Helen. At least she's thinking strategically.

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 07:57 AM
Helen is playing the game but I have to say she may be trying to have her hand in too many pots. She also needs to stop telling them that she came to win, I get that is the goal but to keep telling the others repeatedly will start to hurt her.
I think that out of all the Hgs helen is currently the best player but they are starting to compare notes!!

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 07:58 AM
Hgs sleeping Skippy has the cam on the creepy clown again today!!

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 09:40 AM
helen up & about

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 09:49 AM
Helen doing laundry

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 10:01 AM
Helen joggting the yard

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 10:42 AM
Long WBRB

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 10:49 AM
Lights on in the house
Judd in yard with Helen she is stretching...they are talking about who to keep for jury..she is telling him how Aaeyn trusts/tells Amanda/McPizza & that worries her..

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 10:52 AM
Helen between you & me we both want to win this game but we will each have a hard time getting Amanda/McPizza out by ourself but we could if we work together....tells him that McPizza will win if he goes F-2
Judd Amanda will too she has alot of friends....

helen saying the 5 of us against the 2 of them says right when we get to jury have to knock out either Amanda/McPizza

wonder if Judd is still on the Helen must go band waggon

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 10:53 AM
Helen has asked repeatedly thru convo if she can trust & just between you & me

grandmamichelf
07-28-2013, 11:00 AM
Heck, I don't know what side of the coin Judd is on. And damn, he mumbles. If he'd open his mouth up a little when he talks, maybe we could understand more of what he says.

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 11:04 AM
now they are chatting about what candice said last night both upset but think he is bigger target & she put a target on her back

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 11:05 AM
Heck, I don't know what side of the coin Judd is on. And damn, he mumbles. If he'd open his mouth up a little when he talks, maybe we could understand more of what he says.

I know it makes me nuts!!

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 11:06 AM
Elissa doing dishes
howard getting breakfast

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 11:10 AM
Judd doesn't think that ??? racist thinks it just came out wrong
Helen says she didn't hear it will have to watch it then see what it was

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 11:44 AM
BY
Judd Elissa & Helen chatting about past BB seasons,,,,,,giving huge props to Frank and Ian

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 12:07 PM
all cams on 2 sleepers!!

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 12:22 PM
Skippy we don't want to watch Andy & Spencer sleep

Darth Sethius
07-28-2013, 12:41 PM
I just caught up with yesterday's live feed thread and there was a lot of mention/talk about Coup d'etat power. Is it really in play or is it just the paranoia of the HGs ?

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 12:41 PM
I just caught up with yesterday's live feed thread and there was a lot of mention/talk about Coup d'etat power. Is it really in play or is it just the paranoia of the HGs ?

just paranoia!!

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 12:44 PM
Judd & Elissa talking,,,,about Aaryn's conduct and how her first letter from her sister was syong to pull out others extensions but this last one said to remember her values..Elissa thinks it was her sister reacting to stuff being said outside of the game...

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 01:12 PM
LMAO

Cockpit
helen & Andy
she is having the same convo with him she had with judd telling him not to tell Judd that she sees the 2 of them against the others in the end....
Andy worried about Elissa wigging out
helen says that Elissa can get the blood on her hands for aaryn....telling that jessie leaked the deal to candice so have to ??/ to get make it seem like jessie & Aaryn are getting close so that judd will want her out also
Andy asks if she knew why Judd flipped
helen no
Andy i calmed him down he was upset because you were feeling bad for Howard

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 01:55 PM
Andy told Judd about his convo with helen except he left out about getting Amanda out

Aaryn was cooking something for the Hns & then cleaning up the kitchen

My feeds again today keep freezing & reloading...this is getting annoying!!

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 02:08 PM
photobooth time they were given rubber ducks, pool floaties, mask with snorkels & leis

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 02:09 PM
LOL GM giving advice to Howard on how & who to talk to for votes

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 03:22 PM
a little while ago Jessie was giving Spencer advice on how to stay in game

currently

most outside gerneral chatting

grandmamichelf
07-28-2013, 03:27 PM
Well, I always hate live feeds on Sunday.

And the conversation between Judd and Helen this morning excusing the racist remarks really made me aggravated. But then I don't think Helen knows about the ones made towards her.

I think these houseguests will be surprised at how mad America got and still is over some of their remarks. There are some really abominable people in the house.

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 03:30 PM
grandma I think for helen she didn't want to say too much since she didn't directly hear some of it....I think it is her politcal backround telling her to be cautious!!

aztekpm
07-28-2013, 03:58 PM
Agree, most of them don't know all that has been said.

Some of the worse remarks were made when it was mainly Aaryn, GM and Kaitlin, with Jeremy around at times. Some offhand remarks have been said with others around and that's what they're reacting too, so some don't see the severity in it. People make stupid comments occasionally, it's when it's consistently done that their true colours show thru.

A good example is the mattress flipping, it was done in front of that group too, so it's secondhand info for most of the house and if you don't see it, you don't realize just how bad it was.

Then you have Aaryn making excuses and saying it wasn't like that, this is why and what was said and it becomes a she said, she said thing. Poor put upon Aaryn, everyone picking on her ... Amanda should know better tho, clearly it was addressed with her in the DR, enough so that she said something to Aaryn. Now she's just excusing it and making comments herself. I do kinda wish they would tell them that America is the MVP now, maybe that would make her smarten up and realize the way they're coming across.

yoyo
07-28-2013, 04:14 PM
They are blowing their best chance at getting amanda out.bad mov

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 04:35 PM
Aaryn telling how she saw BB by her sister buying a season & saw the you should apply so in Dec she went on line & applied & was suprised to get a call

TheKdd
07-28-2013, 06:27 PM

Some of the worse remarks were made when it was mainly Aaryn, GM and Kaitlin, with Jeremy around at times. Some offhand remarks have been said with others around and that's what they're reacting too, so some don't see the severity in it. People make stupid comments occasionally, it's when it's consistently done that their true colours show thru.

A good example is the mattress flipping, it was done in front of that group too, so it's secondhand info for most of the house and if you don't see it, you don't realize just how bad it was.

Then you have Aaryn making excuses and saying it wasn't like that, this is why and what was said and it becomes a she said, she said thing. Poor put upon Aaryn, everyone picking on her ... Amanda should know better tho, clearly it was addressed with her in the DR, enough so that she said something to Aaryn. Now she's just excusing it and making comments herself. I do kinda wish they would tell them that America is the MVP now, maybe that would make her smarten up and realize the way they're coming across.

Exactly, that's the biggest problem. The people that need to hear it or see it, haven't. The comments that have been made between Aaryn and Amanda are tame compared to the comments when it was just GM and Aaryn. Those two alone together were insane on the racist crap. When these people get out and see the extent of it all it will be unreal.

Shiny Beige
07-28-2013, 07:00 PM
They will ... maybe when they go back to their jobs.
Karma's only a bitch if you are.

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 08:24 PM
sorry have had more feed issues...grr

currently HOH
girls & Andy having a nail party

BY couch
Spencer Judd McPizza & Howard ralking games while Judd doing laundry too

CappieSux
07-28-2013, 09:18 PM
Well I think I might be done with BB this season...Now Helen has asked forgiveness from Aaryn for thinking she's a racist...blaming it all on Candice.

THIS IS DISGUSTING.

The show won't show this sort of inexcusable behavior but I have no respect for anyone in that house anymore. Helen makes me sick.

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 10:01 PM
Cappie she was telling Judd this morning that she will play the game but will have to watch & check out for the truth when she gets home..... I am really hoping she is just trying to not rock the boat and playing it as a political situation

CappieSux
07-28-2013, 10:07 PM
She knows the truth and it isn't as if Elissa didn't tell her everything. It's bullshit and she's gross. She's saving face for her lack of character and dignity. I hope the $500,000 dollars is worth it when she explains to her children, "Yes, racism is okay if money is involved."

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 10:24 PM
Candice is crying to Amanda & trying to explain how she feels about the racism
Helen & Elissa were listening at the door
they left then Howard went in but left I think

SassyGal
07-28-2013, 10:26 PM
I missed most of it because of the freezing so I am only catching bits

CappieSux
07-28-2013, 10:27 PM
I missed most of it because of the freezing so I am only catching bits

The worst thing is, that they're all going to turn this against her. Elissa is the only one who actually seems to feel something about it.

PinkFreak
07-29-2013, 12:34 AM
New thread: http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15347

den1226
07-29-2013, 08:23 AM
Helen is playing the game but I have to say she may be trying to have her hand in too many pots. She also needs to stop telling them that she came to win, I get that is the goal but to keep telling the others repeatedly will start to hurt her.
I think that out of all the Hgs helen is currently the best player but they are starting to compare notes!!

She is smart as far as strategy, but I agree she needs to keep her mouth shut.

den1226
07-29-2013, 08:25 AM
just paranoia!!
I'd love to know as well, unfortunately I do not get the feeds and BB after dark sucks most of the time.

den1226
07-29-2013, 08:27 AM

Then you have Aaryn making excuses and saying it wasn't like that, this is why and what was said and it becomes a she said, she said thing. Poor put upon Aaryn, everyone picking on her ... Amanda should know better tho, clearly it was addressed with her in the DR, enough so that she said something to Aaryn. Now she's just excusing it and making comments herself. I do kinda wish they would tell them that America is the MVP now, maybe that would make her smarten up and realize the way they're coming across. It's going to be great when GM and Aaryn return home to discover they are jobless. I wish that were on feeds!

den1226
07-29-2013, 08:30 AM
The worst thing is, that they're all going to turn this against her. Elissa is the only one who actually seems to feel something about it. Elissa got off to a really bad start. She did stupid things like saying her sister was Giselle and that she would always get MVP. I don't think it's just now that everyone is turning. No one like her but they kept her around so they could dictate her MVP nominee.

den1226
07-29-2013, 08:32 AM
After reading about some of the stuff, I don't care for any of these people and that includes Howard and Candice. However, when Howard leaves, I will pull for Candice to win HOH and take some of the assholes out. But there are so many to choose from.

And once again, I get to read about GM and Amanda doing fake Asian accents. Okay. See, I'm married to an Asian. I find shit like that deplorable. There will never be a point in watching this game that I will ever like anyone who does and says the shit that GM, AAryn, Amanda, and Spencer do.

Maybe I'll root for Helen. At least she's thinking strategically.

That's OK. They are returning home to find they are jobless!