PinkFreak
07-29-2013, 12:32 AM
Sigh... Is it Monday already???

TheKdd
07-29-2013, 01:50 AM
Unfortunately.

Knucklehead
07-29-2013, 02:07 AM
Brief summary of tonight's events. Amanda had a deep conversation with Candice about Howard playing her and throwing her under the bus. Helen and Elissa were eavesdropping on the convo and joined in. They eventually convinced Candice that Howard and Spencer have been campaigning against her and have been working without her the whole game. Everyone else got pretty tipsy tonight and just seemed to be having a good time. Eventually, they began to sober up and game talk resumed. Helen and Amanda have already started competing for jury votes. Helen began reeling in GM while Amanda reeled in Aaryn. They are both competing for Candices graces.

It'll be interesting to see how Helen and Amanda (the two control freaks in the game) will secret lobby against each other in the coming weeks. I know most people seem to hate these houseguests on a personal level, but from a gameplay standpoint, they are pretty fun to watch. This is definitely far from a boring season imo.

grandmamichelf
07-29-2013, 05:45 AM
Thanks for the summary, KD.

From what Cappie posted in another thread, I am just flabbergasted that Helen would ask for forgiveness from Aaryn for thinking she's a racist. But then again, Helen is in politics so that's how politicians act. They're not the kind of politicians I vote for. :D

I can't get passed Amanda's comments so I'm just hoping that she goes out the door before jury. From a game play standpoint, they are both starting to annoy me and I'd love to see someone take them both out. But that's just me.

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 08:22 AM
WBRB

Yellowdog
07-29-2013, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the summary. I appreciate the lfus but if you miss all day you really don't want to read 20 pages of them. I was going to suggest a daily summary for those of us who can't come here often.

grandmamichelf
07-29-2013, 09:06 AM
Not a bad idea, YD, if we could remember stuff that long. :roflmao:

Here's something interesting from Les Moonves (we all know who he is):

Andy Dehnart @realityblurred

CBS' Les Moonves on #BB15 at #TCAs13: uses "social experiment" twice, finds "some of the behavior absolutely appalling, personally."

Jarett Wieselman @JarettSays
"I've watched every episode of #BB15, obviously my wife would kill me if I didn't." - Moonves #TCAs13

Diane Gordon @thesurfreport
Moonves: I think we're handling #BB15 appropriately. We've handled it the way we should have. Of course I watch it or my wife would kill me.

Eric Deggans @Deggans
CBS' Les Moonves on how wife & Big Brother host Julie Chen reacted to racism in house: "I'm not going to tell you what goes on in my house."

If he thinks they are handling it appropriately, then why not show Amanda's true colors as well? After reading about her crying with McCrae, I'm sure she's going to get a sympathetic edit now. And that just gags me. Earlier she was talking to Candice and said some people make personal jabs and that she stood up for her with the mattress thing in front of America. Okay, but she's made the same kind of comments about Candice that were, in fact, racist (IMO), so get over yourself.

I'm so tired of these ignorant people. And reading some of the crap that comes out of Spencer's mouth just makes it so much worse. Who talks about stuff like that all the damn time?

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 10:50 AM
so getting my tush kicked with work calls

see they have trivia going for while

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Back
Spencer had veto on,,,
BY Jessie telling Amanda that he is crazy if he thinks throwing Candice under the bus

Candice on the block as replacement

cockpit
Spencer helen
She is telling him that she can't see swaying Andy & others .....can't risk her game....loves Amanda & wants to keep her.....but love you & Howard it is so hard with both of them on the block

Spencer I am not against Amanda I am for Howard

Amanda is wearing the Bear shirt today

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 11:01 AM
Spencer teliing her that his best bet is to campaign for candice to go & keep Amanda & Howard

Helen Andy & Judd are instrumental to me....goes on about loyalty poor poor helen

Amanda Andy storeroom talking about Judd acting weird this morning...& Spencer trying to flip things.....Amanda starting to flip out
Andy telling her not to flip he will find out what is going on with Judd
Amanda if Judd pulls this shit he is out typical amanda threaten!!

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 11:16 AM
Candice giving Jessie major attitude& telling her if you want to tell people I am attacking you go ahead....claims that what she has said or told her is in confience
jessie telling her you are the only person I told and someone else had the same thing happen with you
Candice well then i am sorry..has trivia break in & i was refreshed...Seems that candice just shutting down any attempts to hear what anyone is really saying...she is right because she is on the block so the others are all wrong....seems to think if she says i understand & I am on the block enough it willchange that she not listening to a singlr thing!!

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 11:17 AM
@ this point I would like to see Candice leave....

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 11:17 AM
have to get another call

Knucklehead
07-29-2013, 12:25 PM
Has anybody else here fallen in love with Jessie? My opinion of her has changed completely since the first episode. She was my least favorite (talking about how she's always the prettiest girl in a room), but now she's just a sweetheart. I also like that she's really started thinking about the game and is there to play now.

TheKdd
07-29-2013, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the summary, KD.

From what Cappie posted in another thread, I am just flabbergasted that Helen would ask for forgiveness from Aaryn for thinking she's a racist. But then again, Helen is in politics so that's how politicians act. They're not the kind of politicians I vote for. :D

I think the biggest problem is Helen was never around when she said anything racist. Everything she heard was second hand. Even when she started with her Asian accent thing in the kitchen when there were a lot of people around, Helen wasn't one of them.

I think Helen... actually most of them... will be flabbergasted when they get out of the house and see for themselves the extent of it all. None of them know how bad GinaMarie was either.

Gabym82
07-29-2013, 12:29 PM
Has anybody else here fallen in love with Jessie? My opinion of her has changed completely since the first episode. She was my least favorite (talking about how she's always the prettiest girl in a room), but now she's just a sweetheart. I also like that she's really started thinking about the game and is there to play now.
Agreed...even after she was the one who leaked the information to Candice about the deal Helen made with Aaryn, everyone in the alliance still trusts her the most, which is a good thing in this game :D

grandmamichelf
07-29-2013, 01:13 PM

I like her quite a bit.

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 03:07 PM
Sorry i have missed tons of talk today
Convo about 3pm BBTCam 4

Currently Cockpit
Aaryn Amanda McPizza Judd

the girls are saying that Howard is really racist if he thinks that they were put up on the block because they are black

TheKdd
07-29-2013, 04:01 PM
the girls are saying that Howard is really racist if he thinks that they were put up on the block because they are black

Sigh

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 04:08 PM
they also went on about him(Howard) using his race & religion to get ahead in the game

i was on the phone so missed most of it

Amanda & McPizza were talking about Judd being smarter than people think worried he might try to get her out before jury

another convo I causght a piece of earlier was Helen & Elissa saying the same about Judd & helen had told her if she gets MVP next week need to get Judd out before Amanda

grandmamichelf
07-29-2013, 04:14 PM
Sorry i have missed tons of talk today
Convo about 3pm BBTCam 4

Currently Cockpit
Aaryn Amanda McPizza Judd

Oh that's just dandy. Why don't they show that kind of shit on the give amanda a good edit show?

TheKdd
07-29-2013, 04:18 PM
I REALLY wish that BB would tell them America was MVP at this point so they know how we feel.

aztekpm
07-29-2013, 04:19 PM
I REALLY wish that BB would tell them America was MVP at this point so they know how we feel.

THIS!

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 04:20 PM
BY
Elissa & McPizza
chatting about if coup is in play
then about how samrt/savey ??? is & really knows the game

Helen & Aaryn chatting star marriages then head to play chess

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 04:22 PM
Oh that's just dandy. Why don't they show that kind of shit on the give amanda a good edit show?

I didn't go back & listen to the entire convo so I am hoping I misinterpreted!!

grandmamichelf
07-29-2013, 04:26 PM
No you didn't. That's what was said. Not only that but Aaryn thinks that she was being show as the racist bitch but this week she's being shown as "misunderstood". Seriouly. I think the blonde dye has damaged her brain.

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 05:48 PM
HOh
Helen Amanda Aaryn

they have been talking about Judd being MVP last 2 weeks & that he has been trying to make it look like Howard,,, and about Jessie not wanting veto to use on Amanda
(all of this rethinking is because Judd snapped at helen)

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 05:52 PM
BY
Spencer telling Judd how next week if she gets HOH key she will have to be greatful to all of us that saved her think talking about Candice but my connection reloaded

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 05:55 PM
LMAO

Spencer thinks cbs will do a segment on his & Judds family
Spencer has started talking about the railroads

CappieSux
07-29-2013, 06:08 PM
No you didn't. That's what was said. Not only that but Aaryn thinks that she was being show as the racist bitch but this week she's being shown as "misunderstood". Seriouly. I think the blonde dye has damaged her brain.

The pitiful thing is(okay the even more pitiful thing is) she'll never admit she's a racist. When confronted, she'll blame it on Candice. I want her evicted before jury, because I want to have Julie be the one to confront her, show her footage and shame her on national tv.

CappieSux
07-29-2013, 06:11 PM

They'd delude themselves into thinking that it has nothing to do with who they are but instead that Candice has pageant backing or Howard has some sort of religious backing. They'd never admit the problem is with them.

Yellowdog
07-29-2013, 06:46 PM
They're convinced that Judd is a genius yet when they just told him to close the door he didn't understand. Brilliant.

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 07:16 PM
Spencer working Andy to get Amanda voted out telling him that if he Judd GM & him vote they just need to work jessie & then next week it will be 7 against 3.....Spencer telling he won't go against Andy...that he(Spencer) would be the biggest target

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 07:17 PM
They're convinced that Judd is a genius yet when they just told him to close the door he didn't understand. Brilliant.

it is really scary...Helen won't let him Gheesling a win!!

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 07:29 PM
Andy went & told Judd what Spener said that he said GM was 100% on board
Judd tells him that GM only told him what he wanted to hear...they agree they have to tell Spencer before the vote that howard is going

Howard in tellls him this will switch the power
Andy tells him he needs to talk to GM to make sure

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 07:30 PM
Amanda in says she was hit suddenly with stomache & they gave her alkaselzer

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 07:32 PM
Howard & Sopencer playing pool
Spencer telling he is not into high maintaince girls unless they pay for it themself

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 07:35 PM
Marilyn needs to dump Spencer's loser ass!!

grandmamichelf
07-29-2013, 07:40 PM
Shit, she should just dump him on principal alone. The damn dude is gross and disgusting and the vilest example of a man I have ever seen.

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 07:58 PM
HOH
Aaryn & GM
Aaryn telling her that Amanda always freaks even worse with her on the block,,hates that all convo has to be about Amanda..she is selfish
GM agrees she is like quessn of the house

Amanda in to make sure that GM is solid and fishes for information afraid that this fake flip plan could turn real

Mystycl
07-29-2013, 09:23 PM
please let amanda go!!!

carry on ;)

CappieSux
07-29-2013, 09:37 PM
Okay OCC, but does anyone know how to get a raid stain out of a couch. This fucking thing of Raid exploded all over the place. I can't believe this shit! It even got on the walls(thankfully the stains went away on that)

Tina
07-29-2013, 10:20 PM
please let amanda go!!!

carry on ;)

from your mouth to gods ear!!

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 11:06 PM
Okay OCC, but does anyone know how to get a raid stain out of a couch. This fucking thing of Raid exploded all over the place. I can't believe this shit! It even got on the walls(thankfully the stains went away on that)

not sure if this wiil work but I have a household stain removal booklet and it doesn't list bug spray but for oils & greases
laundry detergent with warm water brush suds in with a toothbrush then blot & repeat as needed

others say for carpet/clothing use liquid dry cleaning solution dry it & brush it

SassyGal
07-29-2013, 11:06 PM
I am heading to bed!!

Shiny Beige
07-29-2013, 11:32 PM
I would try cool water and a tiny amount (1/4 teaspoon) of a dishwashing liquid (like Dawn) and blot. I'm assuming you are talking about a fabric couch? If not, tell me about the fabric before you try anything.

Shiny Beige
07-29-2013, 11:32 PM
I am heading to bed!!
Goodnight, Sassy. We appreciate the recaps.

CappieSux
07-29-2013, 11:57 PM
I would try cool water and a tiny amount (1/4 teaspoon) of a dishwashing liquid (like Dawn) and blot. I'm assuming you are talking about a fabric couch? If not, tell me about the fabric before you try anything.

I have not a clue about the fabric haha..but is a fabric couch. It seems to have mostly faded on the couch but on pillow seems ruined. I tried the dishing soap and water, but no clue...we'll see how it is tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply :)

Ergh still hate all these people. Amanda called Candice a bully...and Jesse asked to be protected from her. These people are literally the worst.

CappieSux
07-29-2013, 11:58 PM
not sure if this wiil work but I have a household stain removal booklet and it doesn't list bug spray but for oils & greases
laundry detergent with warm water brush suds in with a toothbrush then blot & repeat as needed

others say for carpet/clothing use liquid dry cleaning solution dry it & brush it

Hmm, I'll give this a try tomorrow. Thanks!

Shiny Beige
07-30-2013, 01:25 AM
If the stain is oily, you might want to try cornstarch--just thickly cover the stain and leave it overnight.

Another season of lousy houseguests and nobody to root for. I have moments leaning toward Judd or McCrae, but then they talk or something to spoil it.

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 05:05 AM
Well Judd just mumbles. Don't like McCrae as long as he remains attached to the female person he's attached to.

And if Candice is a bully, then that makes the rest of the house what? I swear, these people are almost as awful as the S9 cast.