View Full Version : July 30th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 06:02 AM
Yeah, okay. It's Tuesday.

Oops, I put the wrong date in the title. Could someone fix that? Pretty please?

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 08:10 AM
Good Morning!!!

Well what wiil become of this weeks "fake" alliance masterminded by Spencer in his attempt to get rid of Amanda & keep Howard & Candice????
I think this vote will all come down to how CRAZY Amanda gets and how many more people she threatens in her paranoid high!!

I know I know itis not really paranoia if they ARE out to get you!!!

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 08:11 AM
Hgs sleeping and the creepy clown is on cam4!

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 08:35 AM
Thanks for changing the date in the title, Sassy!

I think I'd love to see this turn on Amanda. After reading some of the stuff these people have been saying...where the hell do they get that Candice is bullying people? I mean, seriously, I hear Helen and Amanda doing the same thing.

Boy, I wish they'd get rid of Amanda. That would make for one helluva HOH comp!

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 09:46 AM
Hgs still sleeping

will be out for a while!!

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 02:22 PM
Brief recap
Andy complained to Helen & Amanda & McPizza about Judd flipping out on him this morning....(actually judd didn't want to tell Spencer about the vote until after votes encase he has a power & Andy wanted to tell him now)

Amanda threaten Spencer for trying to get people to vote her out...says if she has 1 vote against her she will have a new target....Spencer is tired of him & howard getting shit about the MC yest McPizza isn't...tells the plan was to get Elissa out but McPizza flipped....McPizza has admitted yes when questioned by helen

Helen hears the convo & is now relaying it to candice leaving out the thindgs that won't help Helen

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 02:23 PM
Helen tells Candice don't tell Howard
Candice I am going to tell him heard about the fight he needs to know..won't mention your name

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 02:35 PM
Helen working candice for a vote...how bad she feels for her the Howard going blah blah blah

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 02:49 PM
Aaryn got the cam it is an underwater cam
Andy suggested doing crotch shots of Amamda

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 02:51 PM
Oh just I read that Spencer gave Amanda shit. I mean, shit. I'm going to have to go watch that argument just to see what was going on. Spencer basically told her she wasn't going to bully him. She kept telling him that if she has NO votes against her she'd know he was trustworthy. I am going to go find that. Yep.

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 02:52 PM
Andy Judd & McPizza getting food
Andy had a pizza box!!

Judd & macPizza were chatting about BBCA's Topaz & Talla

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 02:54 PM
Candice xalling a House meeting

Amanda I thought we weren't doing those anymoe

Judd whispers to andy another fiasco

Candice well I want to call one(speaking to Amanda)

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 02:56 PM
House meeting BY Couch area BBT2:56 all cams

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 02:57 PM
Amanda & GM not gettting out of the pool

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 02:58 PM
Finally all assembled!!

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 02:58 PM
I'm coming. Then I'll go back and listen to Spencer tell Amanda to shut up!

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 02:59 PM
Here we go! WTG!

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 03:02 PM
Candice going at Spencer. Spencer is telling the truth. Spencer did tell them he preferred for Candice to go but Howard wants to go home. Candicce is ranting that she's a real woman. Candice telling everyone that she will vote for Spencer to go. She says he shitted on her with the mad hatter situation. She will hang on the wall.
Howard saying he wants to self evict now. Saying when you have to stoop to lying to play the game, he'd much rather go home. He didn't come home so a certain group of people tell the middle people what to do.

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 03:05 PM
Candice starts tells that everyone coming to her that he wants her to go
....stop having my name in your mouth...I wish to god it was you up there.....
Spencer what a very christian attitude

Candice last nice you were telling me that you wished she(Amanda) would choke on her own salivia..
Spencer no that is not true I was telling everyone I want howard to stay..

candice tells him to stop if he is on the block I will vote you...Howard don't self evict... So help me God you will be out next week...Thank you I am done

Howard I still want to self evict it is the same disrespect every week and missed it

I am truthful... if you take off the scary masks to see how vile & vindictive they are....pointing out various people thanking them for being real doesn't know about the rest...wants to play & fight but can't play the charade.... if you can't ask that person in to talk then know it is a charade...if you keep manipulating people week after week that will be a boring season..

grandmamichelf
Howard says $500,000 ain't gonna make him be vile and vindictive. He can't play the 2-faced game. If people would take off the mask and see the people that run up to them and get them to do stuff and be vile and vindictive. I can't even chill and hang out. Whoever straddles the fence they believe the lie because they want to be safe. Thanking spence for having his back. McCrae, he has mad respect for McCrae. I'd rather Candice stay and Manda stay if they want to play this charade. If they think this is this, ask for that person to be brought in. That's common sense. If you're not going to play with common sense, then I'd rather go home. If you're going to manipulate everybody, that makes for a boring game to me. (speaking not to spence)

SassyGal
Thank you grandma I suck at typing

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 03:06 PM
Whoa, Sassy. I know we're typing over each other, but this is good. If one of us misses something, the other might get it.

TheKdd
07-30-2013, 03:06 PM
House Meeting:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-07-30at30417PM_zps2e333743.png

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 03:07 PM
And now Amanda jumps into with her fucking big mouth. Telling Howard that he said Candice was a cancer in his game. Howard to be truthful I said if you want to get with me Candice is with me or we can play separate games and we've tlaked about that.

TheKdd
07-30-2013, 03:08 PM
All the while Elissa is doing Yoga on the side of all of this.

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 03:11 PM
Amanda saying that Howard has said he would cut candice loose and was a cancer on your game,,,,
Howard denies says she is my friend & I have to seperate game from friendship we are on the block tofgether
Amanda going on about how he is in an alliance that is trying to flipto get rid of her

Candice and that's Keeping it real with Candy

Amanda did Spencer really say thet
Candice yes...to Spencer if I am here next week...

grandmamichelf
Amanda did you not just say that Candice is a cancer to your game. Howard denies that, he clarifies that she was cancerous to her game. Amanda says you have a secret alliance going on. Howard not a secret alliance i want others to vote for themselves. Amanda you know it's a truth It's alast minute flip. howard everybody in the middle is going to vote to feel safe and it's going to be the same story every week. Amanda and that's keeping it real with candy.
Amanda did spencer tell you to go talk to helen
GM I just want to say if someone would quit slamming the door I'd be good as hell
Spencer anyone want to say anything else before I go back and finish my nap

SassyGal
All the while Elissa is doing Yoga on the side of all of this.

well at least she learned to shut up after the last meeting!!

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 03:13 PM
looks like that killed camera day!!

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 03:13 PM
I fucking despise these people. And if I think about it, I should just quit watching because the people in the fucking middle are playing for amanda and helen and NOT for themselves. Cluefuckingless!

And now I'm going to say it: Amanda is a fucking cunt!

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 03:16 PM
Amanda is talking about Howard saying for her to choke on her spit and die. That's personal and horrible.

Well let's just regroup, Amanda, you cunt. You said you wish you had a knife that you could sharpen to kill Candice. And you have been told in the DR to stop making threatening remarks. POT. FUCKING CUNTLE. BLACK.

Ugh, I'm so fed up with her. Seriously fed up with her holier than fucking thou attitude. Let me at her! Someone just let me get up in her grill one fucking time.

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 03:18 PM
OMG! I've used the c-word three times. OMG!

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 03:21 PM
Amanda saying she would never say that about someone to anyone in this game. Judd said it must have been heat of the moment. Amanda still saying she would never say something like that. You're not alone in this, Candice. But if any of us have power, he's going up and going home. If I stay.
Candice I'm just tired of waking up every morning and hearing that spencer is saying things about me. Keep my name out of your fucking red beard, Santa Claus. Go back to the north pole and leave me alone.

Damn Candice, you should hear what all the others have said about you. It ain't just spencer.

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 03:23 PM
These people are so stupid. Everyone fucking lies in the game to get ahead. I swear they act like it's horrible if someone lies

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 03:25 PM
Amanda is talking about Howard saying for her to choke on her spit and die. That's personal and horrible.

Well let's just regroup, Amanda, you cunt. You said you wish you had a knife that you could sharpen to kill Candice. And you have been told in the DR to stop making threatening remarks. POT. FUCKING CUNTLE. BLACK.

Ugh, I'm so fed up with her. Seriously fed up with her holier than fucking thou attitude. Let me at her! Someone just let me get up in her grill one fucking time.

it was Spencer that said that

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 03:27 PM
I thought she was saying Howard said that when Howard was talking. But it doesn't matter who she was talking about. She said she didn't say things like that because it was horrible. Well, she's fucking lying because she kept saying stuff about sharpening a knife and stabbing Candice. All kinds of horrid things and racist as well with the fat black pig and not want her big black dick to leave. She's making me really ill listening to her.

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 03:28 PM
I thought she was saying Howard said that when Howard was talking. But it doesn't matter who she was talking about. She said she didn't say things like that because it was horrible. Well, she's fucking lying because she kept saying stuff about sharpening a knife and stabbing Candice. All kinds of horrid things and racist as well with the fat black pig and not want her big black dick to leave. She's making me really ill listening to her.

I thought it was Spencer but I don't watch when I type I have to look at the keybnoard

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 03:30 PM
LOL Candice I kept it Grated so they could show it!

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 03:30 PM
Well years of piano lessons and competitions made it easy for me to type without looking at the keyboard.

I can hardly wait until Amanda is out of that house. And I hope Helen is right after her along with half the house. Hell, I wish the whole damn bunch of them would get evicted in one night. :roflmao:

To me, this is far worse than season 9...nope it's equal to season 9 with vile houseguests. It's just pathetic.

Now watch: Aaryn and Amanda will get the good edits tomorrow and Thursday nights. It's horrible because they are still making vile comments. I'm just tired of CBS not putting the shit out there. Oh well!

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 03:31 PM
candice determined to win HOH doesn't casre what she has to do

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 03:31 PM
I will be back in a little bit. Supper time.

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 03:32 PM
Enjoy grandma

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 03:36 PM
Candice Helen & Jessie talking about the lady that does psy for the show

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 03:42 PM
groups seem to be rhashing what was said

CappieSux
07-30-2013, 04:19 PM

Wonder if we'll ever see her truth self in the show or just this hilarious DR girl who's in love with McCrae. I get she's AG's friend but come on!

But I think they're going to go with Amanda saving Aaryn from her racism and both will get a good edit.

Shiny Beige
07-30-2013, 04:41 PM
It makes me sad to agree with you, Cappie. I can see that Aryan and Amanda are the cbs "good guys" from the network shows; nobody's racist, just "misunderstood."

I'm offended that cbs thinks I'm stupid enough to watch this crap again next season, but I'm done until they have a season of FANS who know the game and want to play it. And I don't ever want to see another "pageant girl."

CappieSux
07-30-2013, 04:47 PM
It makes me sad to agree with you, Cappie. I can see that Aryan and Amanda are the cbs "good guys" from the network shows; nobody's racist, just "misunderstood."

I'm offended that cbs thinks I'm stupid enough to watch this crap again next season, but I'm done until they have a season of FANS who know the game and want to play it. And I don't ever want to see another "pageant girl."

But Amanda is a fan, Spencer is a fan and they disgust me as much as Aaryn and GinaMarie. I just think casting needs to do better. Amanda got cast because of her AG connection, Spencer because he was a fat hick. Why not cast people instead of types?

CappieSux
07-30-2013, 04:48 PM
Also Aaryn can't understand why Candice hates her! It's just such a giant question mark!

yoyo
07-30-2013, 05:04 PM
Amanda is catching hell here in her hometown newspapers

CappieSux
07-30-2013, 05:13 PM
Amanda is catching hell here in her hometown newspapers

That's not good for business!

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 05:37 PM
another possible scandal or a load of bull I am trying to see if the actual Howard?Amanda thing on cam

@BBT 5:10 Cam 4...have bleed over of McPizza I heard Howard say JD and she laughs and says Thank you

Amanda says Howard whispered in her ear that after they get out he wanted to fuck the shit out of her because ahe is hot...shetold McPizza & helen... she had also told Judd.....

amanda went to DR

yoyo
07-30-2013, 05:40 PM
it cant be made out what howard said but clearly amanda said thank you.Shes a lying pos

yoyo
07-30-2013, 05:48 PM
i wish a plane would fly over with a banner saying HEY AMANDA ITS AMERICA AND WE PUT YOUR ASS ON THE BLOCK

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 05:53 PM
it cant be made out what howard said but clearly amanda said thank you.Shes a lying pos

I thought he said JD and she laughed & said Thank you

yoyo
07-30-2013, 05:56 PM
This coming from a girl running around the house dam near naked. and screwing someone a week after meeting them

Shiny Beige
07-30-2013, 06:11 PM
But Amanda is a fan, Spencer is a fan and they disgust me as much as Aaryn and GinaMarie. I just think casting needs to do better. Amanda got cast because of her AG connection, Spencer because he was a fat hick. Why not cast people instead of types?
So, then ... we all agree that AG and RK have to go? Season 9 was pathetic and this is even worse.

But I have to admit, I am surprised at how prevalent racism is in 2013. I knew there were a lot of "mean girls" and homophobes, but the racism really surprises me.

Mystycl
07-30-2013, 06:50 PM
so she's lying? he didnt say it?

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 06:58 PM
This coming from a girl running around the house dam near naked. and screwing someone a week after meeting them

Exactly!!!

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 06:59 PM
so she's lying? he didnt say it?

What little I could hear didb't sound like that!!

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 07:08 PM
Am,anda seems to be milking this DR session still

HOH
Aaryn GM & Spencer have been bashing candice

yoyo
07-30-2013, 07:17 PM
I just dont understand why they put all these medicated people in the house.judd talks like he does because hes always drugged up

Shiny Beige
07-30-2013, 07:29 PM
I'm ready for Amanda to go. Right after Howard ... and maybe Spencer.

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 09:39 PM
Hell, I'm ready for her to go before Spencer and Howard. I'd like to bitch slap her so hard that her boobs deflate right to her fucking knees.

grandmamichelf
07-30-2013, 09:43 PM
So around 6:30 or so, GM tells Spencer that you call an asian person a "gook". Woman (and I use that term loosely), you come here and I will bitch slap you right back to New York. You won't need a damn plane ticket.

Shiny Beige
07-30-2013, 10:19 PM
I didn't see it, Grandma, but I'm wondering if, in GM's case, it is more stupidity and lack of information rather than malice. She brags about never reading a book, so maybe nobody ever told her that certain words are cruel and disrespectful.

I think Aryan has a little bit of that stupidity (I'm sure the spin doctor will insist upon it) but a lot of her racist remarks are intentionally cruel.

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 10:23 PM
So around 6:30 or so, GM tells Spencer that you call an asian person a "gook". Woman (and I use that term loosely), you come here and I will bitch slap you right back to New York. You won't need a damn plane ticket.

she was stating what McPizza was eluding to by saying the word wrong,,,then he went on to say that is what his grandfather called "them" from the Vietanam days

for once she didn't start it!!

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 10:26 PM
sorry i have been getting my crap together to head out to Dallas in the morning I will be off the feeds for a fews days.... I will peak in but not be able to update since I will be on my ipad only!!

Would be super happy if anyone could post noms/MVP POV stuff for me to find!!

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 10:29 PM
Jessie was boo hooing to Helen & Andy about Candice not being her friend now

Helen & Elissa tried to talk about game but candice came in

SassyGal
07-30-2013, 10:29 PM
Night!!

PinkFreak
07-30-2013, 11:08 PM
Good night Sassy!! Have a safe trip, and thank you soooo very much for what you can do!! I never get to watch the feeds anymore now that I'm working! You, Grandma & everyone else who updates when they can have been my best friends lately!!

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 04:15 AM
New Thread: http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15359

Mystycl
07-31-2013, 04:46 PM
Good night Sassy!! Have a safe trip, and thank you soooo very much for what you can do!! I never get to watch the feeds anymore now that I'm working! You, Grandma & everyone else who updates when they can have been my best friends lately!!

ditto!!!!!!